Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 10, 2012 5:49 PM

Oct 2007
lol, haru and yamaken's interactions are hilarious.

i hope natsume confesses to haru's cousin!
Dec 10, 2012 6:10 PM
Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Loved this episode! Scary face is scary.
Shizuku's face of death. lol
Dec 10, 2012 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Lelouch22 said:
Haru has shown her how to love another person, which is more than Yamaken's ever done

I think that misses the point completely. Mitty doesn't know how to love anyone yet, she is learning from all the people around her: Haru ignited the desire to learn in Mitty, but that isn't the same thing as showing her how to love; he cannot teach her (since he doesn't know himself). Mitty has primarily learned from watching Natsume, Oshima, and for the last several episodes Yamaken. None of these characters actually understands love either mind you, but they have taught little things to Mitty (the only two characters in this show who "get" love are Sasahara (who accepts Natsume for who she is and wants her to be happy even if it isn't with him and he is stuck in the "friend" camp and Miyama (Oshima's friend, he girl who caught Yamaken looking idiotic twice this episode, and is quite amused at everyone's difficulty).

Yeah, I worded that incorrectly, but essentially i meant that, though not actively teaching her, he's impacted her ability to love far more than any other in the show. Even though Yamaken, Natsume, and Oshima have all, perhaps indirectly, taught her how to approach small aspects of complex emotions, none of them have been able to thoroughly alter her ability to handle a relationship, even Haru, so their inferences of advice haven't been particularly substantial. I completely agree about Sasayan though; he seems to easily be the most perceptive of others emotional needs, particularly Natsume, which is why I wish he would be explored even further. Of course, he probably is in the manga, so I'll just continue the story with that once the anime has ended.

Takuan_Soho said:
Lelouch22 said:
The triangles aren't legitimate triangles, of which they usually aren't in a story that's similar in nature to this, but they're presented as such, with the inevitable confessions and numerous attempts to interfere in the main relationship

Again I think you are misreading the show. Nothing is interfering with Haru's and Mitty's relationship, not Oshima, not Yamaken. This isn't your typical shoujo drama. The reason Haru's and Mitty's relationship is so slow to develop is that both want things this way because both want different things: Haru wants to rely on Mitty; Mitty wants NOT to rely on anyone. Haru is afraid that Mitty wanting to be independent means to be independent of him, Mitty is afraid if she deviates from her goal, she will end up like her mom (and let's face it, Haru doesn't scream responsibility to anyone). In fact the situation is the opposite of your comments, far from hindering the only reason they are progressing IS because of these so called triangles. Oshima and Yamaken have both taught both Mitty and Haru about relationships, their actions are want are prompting these two monsters to act.

I never insinuated that they succeeded in their attempts to interfere; only that he has often tried (I suppose I won't include Oshima in this, because she has a more subdued personality). On the other hand, I do actually believe that Yamaken has subtly interfered. He consistently taunts Haru into aggressive actions, which, of course, is primarily Haru's fault, but Yamaken, due to his selfish desires for Shizuku, intentionally compels him. He also, though not yet succeeded, has thought of asking Shizuku on a date, which is blatantly interfering. I'm sure, eventually, he'll also confess to Shizuku, which is another one of the inevitable problems that arise from triangles and it's a conventional weakness that this show, with all it's usual greatness, likely won't be able to avoid. The elements of the slow development that you elaborated on are my favorite aspects of their complex relationship. Their relationship was progressing quite well before Yamaken and Oshima appeared. Yamaken and Oshima have extremely slightly assisted in the development of their relationship, but not in an incredibly necessary fashion, rarely propelling Shizuku or Haru to an action that they otherwise would never have imagined, which is why Yamaken and Oshiima ultimately feel ancillary, since their worth, so far, has been marginal at best.
Dec 10, 2012 6:29 PM

Jan 2012
Eesh, the majority of this ep was so depressing :{ I mean, I want Yamaken and Shizuku to be together, but Haru's story is so sad :( He looks so lonely~

Can't wait for next week!!!!! ^.^

Dec 10, 2012 6:32 PM

May 2010
alway with cliff hangers...........
Dec 10, 2012 6:49 PM

Aug 2011
God damn. Can't we get some legit relationship development? Both Shizuku and Haru have been having epiphanies but they've done nothing to change their relationship status.. They've been at a standstill for like 11 episodes now.
Dec 10, 2012 6:51 PM

Feb 2012
So, Natsume would get rejected thus the start of ep 1...

Well, was an okay episode. I think I'm starting to get fed up with the indecisive romance...
Dec 10, 2012 7:18 PM

Nov 2009
good episode, I was surprised that they decided to make an episode for a side char like Yamaken, and, look at the last part, hopefully Natsume would be the next char they give another episode for. I want to see how Misaki reacts when he knows Natsume's feeling and whether or not they form a couple.

At least this one is better compares to Sukitte, it's different from a typical shoujo, when everything can be misunderstood.
Dec 10, 2012 7:18 PM

Mar 2012
It really seemed like it was going to be an episode dedicated to Yamaken, but I'm so glad the focus ended up turning to Haru. It's still kind tedious to watch the relationship between Haru and Shizuku drag on, but I kind of enjoyed this episode, mostly because of the flashbacks and character development for Haru. It's actually the first episode I've enjoyed in a long while from this series.

itsvero said:
God damn. Can't we get some legit relationship development? Both Shizuku and Haru have been having epiphanies but they've done nothing to change their relationship status.. They've been at a standstill for like 11 episodes now.

No kidding. It feels like we got thrown all the development in episode 1 and then got stagnated for the 10 episodes to follow.
Dec 10, 2012 7:19 PM

Dec 2008
Man, that was a great episode. Some great moments in there - loved the scary Shizuku face. Some really great moments with Haru and Yamaken in the park, leading up to the bit on Haru's backstory.

I feel that things are really picking up the pace, here, to try and wrap things up by the end. Especially that ending with Natsume, man that's a lot of development in one episode. I wish this was a longer series.
Dec 10, 2012 7:28 PM

Nov 2009
They should do the same to Natsume with what they did to Yamaken, giving her an entirely episode.
Dec 10, 2012 7:42 PM

Jul 2009
haru is still too much of a psychopath to me. in anime threats are nice and all but in real life? really? buddy, ill call the cops on you if you try to pull that shit (assuming im yamaken).
Dec 10, 2012 8:20 PM

Jul 2012
Yayyy it's Monday! Great episode as usual. Still, with only 2 episodes left, a season two is probably needed.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 10, 2012 9:07 PM

May 2008
LOL WHEN SHIZUKU GOT THE PASTA IN HER BOTTLE XD.

Wonder what Yuuzan had been thinking these past few years . It would be nice to see him again since it has been quite awhile .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 10, 2012 9:30 PM

May 2009
This episode was okay. I think Haru opened up a bit more when he said that he didn't want Shizuku to leave him behind, but I feel like that is on him. She obviously has goals and ambitions and he..........eh he seems to be the kind of guy who just wants to sit around and do nothing really.

They can show as many flashbacks as they want but I don't feel sorry for them. The writers are going to have to come up with a better sob story then that.
Dec 10, 2012 10:14 PM

Apr 2012
Hachiko75 said:
This episode was okay. I think Haru opened up a bit more when he said that he didn't want Shizuku to leave him behind, but I feel like that is on him. She obviously has goals and ambitions and he..........eh he seems to be the kind of guy who just wants to sit around and do nothing really.

They can show as many flashbacks as they want but I don't feel sorry for them. The writers are going to have to come up with a better sob story then that.

He doesn't really have to do anything. He is a prodigy. I think if he even gave a single ounce of effort just to hold a pencil or pen, he would outdo everyone lol. A strange dynamic personality of Haru. He is wayyy ahead of his class and he doesn't prep or gives a shit. He is book smart for sure but he is still oblivious to social norms and still has long ways to go to learn how to interact with others without flipping a table.

The sob story, i agree, isn't elaborated enough to feel much sympathy for Haru. Hopefully there will be a more detailed explanation.

Dec 10, 2012 10:28 PM

Aug 2012
\yamaken/
Nowhere,everywhere.

Dec 10, 2012 10:51 PM

Nov 2007
Takana_no_Hana said:
They should do the same to Natsume with what they did to Yamaken, giving her an entirely episode.

Natsume will get her episode. So will get Ooshima and Sasayan. You probably didn't miss the first 30 seconds of episode 1, now did you?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 10, 2012 11:10 PM

Nov 2009
shanimebib said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Natsume will get her episode. So will get Ooshima and Sasayan. You probably didn't miss the first 30 seconds of episode 1, now did you?

The romantic development episode, not the common episode that she wants to have friends.
Dec 10, 2012 11:11 PM

Feb 2011
Not enough Natsume. :( But it looks like they're gonna make up for it next episode, although not in the matter I prefer, since rejection appears to be in her future.
Managing Editor of Population GO -- a place for geeks and otaku who have a passion for anime, comics, film, manga, video games, etc.

Dec 10, 2012 11:16 PM

Nov 2011
The show started out decent but most of the episodes conclude in almost the same way which kind of ruins the whole content of the episode for me.

ShizukuxYamaken XD

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 10, 2012 11:57 PM

May 2009
Zeally said:
Hachiko75 said:

He doesn't really have to do anything. He is a prodigy. I think if he even gave a single ounce of effort just to hold a pencil or pen, he would outdo everyone lol. A strange dynamic personality of Haru. He is wayyy ahead of his class and he doesn't prep or gives a shit. He is book smart for sure but he is still oblivious to social norms and still has long ways to go to learn how to interact with others without flipping a table.

The sob story, i agree, isn't elaborated enough to feel much sympathy for Haru. Hopefully there will be a more detailed explanation.

Still though, he doesn't have any plans for his future and yet Shizuku does, but he acts like she shouldn't go to cram school or anything simply because of another guy. Just because Haru is ahead of his high school class, doesn't mean he is ahead of college students And it just seems he doesn't want Shizuku to have future plans at all.
Dec 11, 2012 1:55 AM

Jan 2009
Hachiko75 said:
Zeally said:
Hachiko75 said:

Still though, he doesn't have any plans for his future and yet Shizuku does, but he acts like she shouldn't go to cram school or anything simply because of another guy. Just because Haru is ahead of his high school class, doesn't mean he is ahead of college students And it just seems he doesn't want Shizuku to have future plans at all.

I think he stated why that is this episode unless you overlooked it toward the end. A small glimpse as to why he thinks that way mentioned below pertaining to the flashback scenes. Scans haven't caught up to the full story, but visit Kat's blog for summaries up to the current raw if interested.

As for the episode I've seen this Yamaken love plenty. I don't understand that Yamaken vibe? Yes, let's go with the cookie cutter dime a dozen male character Yamaken for a lead...:rolleyes: Yamaken is an arrogant douche who thinks his shit don't stink, but it's ok because he's good to laugh at when his Fonzie vibe is crushed by Shizuku...

As for Haru we get a partial glimpse into how he became the way he is and also why he hates his brother with a passion. Doubt we'll see it all this time around...
Dec 11, 2012 2:19 AM

May 2010
Oh looks like haru has a backstory.Can't wait to know about it!
Dec 11, 2012 3:17 AM

Aug 2012
Awesome episode there. Want to see what Haru can do when he completely looses his cool.
Dec 11, 2012 3:27 AM

Apr 2011
Another excellent episode, I'm really liking Yamaken. All the characters in this series are so good, it's a pleasure to watch no matter who's side of the story is being told.

This may have been mentioned somewhere before, but if anyone was wondering why there's all these images of dripping water everywhere in this show, Shizuku's name means drop (as in drop of water). 今日の豆知識 ^^
Dec 11, 2012 5:19 AM

Dec 2011
That escalated quickly.
Finally some progress... and flashback... Although I love Yamaken's perspective on this and I hope he stirs some trouble, but it doesn't look like it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2012 5:32 AM

Sep 2011
Lulexiaa said:
JUST SO CUTEEE I CANT EVEN T.T

I WISH THIS SHOW WAS A 24 EPISODER T________T

I hope that too! or second season
Dec 11, 2012 6:21 AM

Jul 2011
More Yamaken = 5/5
Dec 11, 2012 6:31 AM

Oct 2010
Okay didn't have a lot to say. Shizuku is also super cute this episode. Love how haru is being honest with shizuku while makken also couldn't hide his feeling for shizuku (All of them are so cute (=///=) ). It always wonderful to see people hearts overflowing with loves. P.S: And natsume went to convey her feelings to is predictable.
"Be engulfed by the flames of darkness and begone!" - Dark Flame Master
Dec 11, 2012 7:07 AM

Aug 2009
Not much progress.. Actually, can't say anything happend at all..
Dec 11, 2012 8:37 AM

Oct 2012
Finally, decent episode! And in last eps I thought high about Yamaken but he is simply a prig and jerk.
Dec 11, 2012 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
Lelouch22 said:

Haru has shown her how to love another person, which is more than Yamaken's ever done, and a humanistic trait that she's been lacking for some time. I really don't agree with the insinuation that Yamaken somehow loves Shizuku in a greater fashion than Haru, since his feelings are completely indicative of a superficial attraction. His desires to help her seem solely borne from inherently selfish motivations, and, at best, a tangential, nearly imperceptible, attempt to change her, which, once again, would be beneficial to him, or, at the very least, that's what he assumes. I don't see any noble aspirations behind his actions. At most, I think he's "interested" in her, because, if it's already more than that, such a heightened growth of his feelings hasn't been portrayed well. Haru essentially doesn't understand how to display his affections for Shizuku, which, given his aloof, eccentric personality, it's understandable as to why. Yamaken may be an easier choice for Shizuku to make, but Haru is someone she actually has chemistry with and legitimately deep feelings for.

The triangles aren't legitimate triangles, of which they usually aren't in a story that's similar in nature to this, but they're presented as such, with the inevitable confessions and numerous attempts to interfere in the main relationship, which is, in my view, one of the worst and most unnecessary ways to illustrate character development.

I don't understand what makes you say "superficial attraction" regarding Yamaken. And you cannot compare Haru with Yamaken in the way they relate/love Shizuku, simply because no relation between people or characters is the same.... contextually speaking so to say. Yamaken is a different, much different person from Haru, he would never approach Shizuku like him and tehrefore, between Yamaken and Shizuku, certain scenes that made Haru-Shizuku come close in a very, actually, weird and unnatural way are not possible. Yamaken would never kiss her and then start laughing, or hug her and then say smth weird, those kind of things that Haru does and embarasses Shizuku, while at the same time inflicts a great emotional impact on her. You cannot ignore this emotional impact that Haru, with his FLAWS, has on Shizuku.... they do got close to one another in an unhealthy way because of all their weird stuff.... in real life, this kind of thing never works out. while Yamaken simply is a idfferent type... he's arrogant, yea, selfish, maybe, but not in the relation with Shizuku. I don't see any "egocentristic selfish" thing here... at most he himself is surprised by what he's feeling, and that's what makes his feelings genuine. maybe he is involuntarily helping Shizuku... but he's not doing/saying things because he's trying to achieve anything, it mostly looks like he's unable to control some stuff, which is again a sign of rather sincerity than anything else.

Triangles ..... you make it look like we are talking about math. Just forget this word really, it's nothing like a triangle. It's simply different kind of bonds that link people. starting off with the most weird of their flaws to the most unexpected reactions... the way Haru is attracted ti Shizuku, teh way yamaken is... the way they ignore the other people who have feelings for them.... yea it's a bit soap-opera-ish but it's what happens in reality, with the only difference that there is no way for you to know about it then. The difference in this anime. however, is that exactly this "likings" have accentuated the flaws of both the one who likes and the one who's liked.
Dec 11, 2012 11:02 AM
Jan 2011
Raphow said:
haru is dumb

Agree, Yamaken is more civilize than Haru who is a candidate for a wife-beater.
Dec 11, 2012 11:51 AM

Sep 2008
Ikuto Tsukiyomi
adult - Nakamura Yuuichi
child - Sawashiro Miyuki

Soushi Miketsukami
adult - Nakamura Yuuichi
child - Sawashiro Miyuki

and now
Yuuzan Yoshida
adult - Nakamura Yuuichi
child - Sawashiro Miyuki

xD
Dec 11, 2012 11:59 AM

Aug 2010
With this few episodes left, they'll have a hard time tieing up all the loose ends... hope the manage it though, I don't care for too open ends.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 11, 2012 1:14 PM
Mar 2012
Haru freaks me out, he's sadistic and violent. Sick.
No matter what happened in the past, it's never an excuse to take it out on others.

Maybe it should go on like this: they'll be together, he'll rape her, ebat her up and when she wants to leave he kills her. Happens every day, just read the news.
Maybe that'll be a lesson to some.
Dec 11, 2012 1:35 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Shizuku is too restrained for a loose cannon like Haru. They'll have a hard time to make their relationship work.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 11, 2012 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
Morridine said:
I don't understand what makes you say "superficial attraction" regarding Yamaken. And you cannot compare Haru with Yamaken in the way they relate/love Shizuku, simply because no relation between people or characters is the same.... contextually speaking so to say. Yamaken is a different, much different person from Haru, he would never approach Shizuku like him and tehrefore, between Yamaken and Shizuku, certain scenes that made Haru-Shizuku come close in a very, actually, weird and unnatural way are not possible. Yamaken would never kiss her and then start laughing, or hug her and then say smth weird, those kind of things that Haru does and embarasses Shizuku, while at the same time inflicts a great emotional impact on her. You cannot ignore this emotional impact that Haru, with his FLAWS, has on Shizuku.... they do got close to one another in an unhealthy way because of all their weird stuff.... in real life, this kind of thing never works out. while Yamaken simply is a idfferent type... he's arrogant, yea, selfish, maybe, but not in the relation with Shizuku. I don't see any "egocentristic selfish" thing here... at most he himself is surprised by what he's feeling, and that's what makes his feelings genuine. maybe he is involuntarily helping Shizuku... but he's not doing/saying things because he's trying to achieve anything, it mostly looks like he's unable to control some stuff, which is again a sign of rather sincerity than anything else.

Triangles ..... you make it look like we are talking about math. Just forget this word really, it's nothing like a triangle. It's simply different kind of bonds that link people. starting off with the most weird of their flaws to the most unexpected reactions... the way Haru is attracted ti Shizuku, teh way yamaken is... the way they ignore the other people who have feelings for them.... yea it's a bit soap-opera-ish but it's what happens in reality, with the only difference that there is no way for you to know about it then. The difference in this anime. however, is that exactly this "likings" have accentuated the flaws of both the one who likes and the one who's liked.

Haru and Shizuku's closeness, in and of itself, isn't unhealthy at all; nor is the manner with which their unique actions towards one another, such as the spontaneous kiss or numerous hugs, have initiated their mutual love. He's shown her the ability to broaden her similarly naive, restrained outlook on life, since her emotional capabilities, ever since meeting Haru, have grown immensely, as she's thrown away an abundance of her flawed inhibitions, which, so far, has helped her considerably, particularly in the newly established tendency for her to trust in others and open up to them. Shizuku, as well, has helped Haru significantly, motivating him to attend school and, though understandably not absent entirely, she's assisted in propelling him to discard his violent tendencies, as well as teaching him how to make friends, which has partially destroyed his inherent loneliness and solitary despair towards the world. They have a mutually beneficial love for one another, and so far, despite their occasional inability to properly assess their slight differences, it's worked quite well.

In comparison to Haru, Yamaken's feelings for Shizuku definitely seem relatively superficial. Essentially, the only reason Yamaken likes Shizuku, or at least the only one that's been illustrated, is that she's kind to him and remarkably similar, which, though potentially complex motivations for love, haven't been depicted as such, since, up until this point, Yamaken's emotional attachment to Shizuku has little to no depth. Perhaps that will change, but I'd prefer it if the story didn't waste time with focusing on his monotonous, slowly developing feelings. His contradictory reactions to this unexpected change are occasionally amusing, but, at this point, they've worn thin, since all he ever does is notice her romantically and then deny his feelings, time and again. It's a dull, tedious cycle that doesn't need to be explored further, since his feelings haven't, so far, forced him to relinquish his considerable arrogance, since the only person he seemingly cares about at all is Shizuku; the rest are comparatively worthless to him, which is a thoroughly unlikable characteristic.

Yamaken is certainly selfish in his attraction towards Shizuku, since, though he often denies and subsequently tries to dismiss his feelings for her, he also has no qualms whatsoever with romantically pursuing a Shizuku that loves someone else and is effectively in a relationship with said person. He has attempted to ask her out and intentionally compels Haru into jealousy, displaying a subtle, but unmistakable manipulation, particularly in his supposedly innocent suggestions toward Shizuku that she would be far better off with him, which are all selfish tendencies. I'm quite certain that if Shizuku wasn't dating Haru already, he would have made a more aggressive move on her, similar to what Haru did towards the beginning of the story, but, because he's aware of her love for Haru, he only subtly attempts to break them apart, which is quite deceptive.

"Triangle" is a convenient term to use, but it's also a correct one. If there are secondary characters that have feelings for one particular side of the main relationship and attempt to interfere, as Yamaken constantly does, then yes, it's effectively a "love triangle". Of course, it's not a purely defined love triangle, since neither Shizuku or Haru reciprocate the other's romantic inclinations, but whenever the story filters characters into the main relationship, whether it be to actively interfere or confess their unrequited love, then there's absolutely nothing incorrect with my description of their dynamic as a triangle. If Yamaken was used for other purposes within the narrative, rather than a perpetually uninteresting and repetitive development of his "feelings" for Shizuku, then perhaps his character wouldn't be limited to the proverbial third wheel.
Dec 11, 2012 4:56 PM

Nov 2012
The girl staring at Yamaken... made me laugh so hard
Dec 11, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2009
Wordsmith said:
With this few episodes left, they'll have a hard time tieing up all the loose ends... hope the manage it though, I don't care for too open ends.

I also wonder how they are going to tie up the ends. I'm also not a fan of open endings ,but then again I think it's way too hard for the producers to make a closed ending for this anime. This episode was actually chapter 14 in the manga fullly animated. The English translated manga is at chapter 35 so I think a second season is inevitable. I think this anime is quite popular so i consider the chances of a next season rather high.

I loved this episode. The producers really stay close to the manga. I like that. Natsume is obvious in love with Mi-chan, but she's to afraid to confront him. Same story with Yamaken. He has the balls to tell Haru that he likes Shizuku, but he cannot tell her or his friends. Haru now has to deal with an emotion which he has most likely never felt before: jealousy. I wonder which male is the fans prefer though. Yamaken or Haru? I prefer Haru, but then again I don't mind Yamaken and Shizuku getting together,
Dec 11, 2012 7:50 PM

Mar 2012
How the mighty have fallen. Too much melodrama in this episode.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 11, 2012 11:29 PM
Dec 2011
so there are 13 episodes left? T_T I guess it wont cover my favourite chapter where they all went for a vacation on top of snowy mountain.

About Haru's personalitly, as an avid manga follower, I am actually glad that people who watches anime get the message that this anime tried to deliver. Most viewer are aware of Haru's personality who actually a possessive and err obsessive BUT I dared to guarantee that the author is doing a really awesome job on growing Haru's character.
Dec 12, 2012 3:55 AM

Aug 2011
Good to see more development for Yamaken, I laughed too much with the girl staring intensely at him.

Concerned about Haru wanting to dismember Shizuku, and just physically hurting people in general to be honest.
Dec 12, 2012 12:00 PM

Nov 2012
And about Yuuzan, what a douche!
"I wish you had never been born." What a thing to say to a little brother!

I am the middle child. My younger sister always put me in lots of trouble, but i would never say something that hurtful, and if my older sibling said that to me i dont even know how bad i would feel. The worst part is that Yuuzan was so calm and sober while saying those words. It seemed that he meant it.

I felt bad for Haru :(
Dec 12, 2012 1:24 PM

Dec 2007
you know what I hate ? People who never forgive. And you guys care about what Haru have done in past more than Mitty ^o^ well, she doesn't care at all
wife-beater? What the heck, grow up people, almost every little boy is violent and beat other boys up.
Dec 12, 2012 2:02 PM
Sep 2012
Yamaken deserves his own anime.
Dec 12, 2012 2:45 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
MadKazumi said:
What the heck, grow up people, almost every little boy is violent and beat other boys up.
I see.
Dec 12, 2012 4:18 PM
Nov 2012
You are like my super hero, Thank you for being beside me. -Haru to Shizuke best line ever! REALLY GOOD EPISODE :]
Dec 12, 2012 4:22 PM
Oct 2010
Cratex said:
MadKazumi said:
What the heck, grow up people, almost every little boy is violent and beat other boys up.
I see.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Apr 18, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

63 by lixiuyue »»
Dec 23, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2012

186 by mirsips »»
Jul 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.