Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2012 9:43 PM

Oct 2012
This show just keeps getting better and better, now I have to wait for next Thursday :(

I love Akane in this episode! (well..when is she unlikable? lol) She was so cute then fierce haha, awesome characters and awesome plot. I wonder how Kougami's gonna handle the creepy ass hunter..
And even though Makishima is pretty messed up, you gotta admit he's pretty good looking haha :P

Nooo...another whole week.. :((
Dec 6, 2012 10:17 PM
Nov 2012
AOS- said:
No one here knows their Architecture?

Saiga lives in a home that's a replica of Fallingwater, one of the most famous houses in the whole world and that's not an exaggeration.

Fraid' I'd have never caught that, good info.
Dec 6, 2012 10:36 PM

Jun 2009
Akane gained my respect this episode.

Hopefully she keeps getting better. (At her job, not just her guts)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2012 11:01 PM

Apr 2010
Kannei said:
honestly guys

Hunter vs Kougami
-rifle -Dominator
-slow -fast
no exercise -Trains often
crazy -smart

KOugami wins 4-0 besides this sick hunter have surely a high psycho pass number soo maybe we see a new Form of the Dominater :D

A rifle can deal serious damage, it can be faster than the Dominator, because the Dominator needs time to read the target and choose the mode. Old man has cybernetic body, so he doesn't really need to train. And he's got his doggies. It's not so simple as you might think. He can be a very dangerous opponent for Kogami.
And yes, I really enjoyed this episode =)
St_RangerDec 6, 2012 11:20 PM
Dec 6, 2012 11:20 PM

Dec 2011
Man, a lot of interesting points are made in this episode.

Human cyberization... profiling... and finally Akane telling her side!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2012 11:20 PM

Jan 2009
so much Philosophy talk in this episode, very good episode again
Dec 6, 2012 11:35 PM

Jul 2012
YES. MORE PHILOSOPHY. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH IT. RAWR.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 6, 2012 11:49 PM

Nov 2011
This was my favourite Ep, the cyborg immortality using medicine is a great idea for an arc and it was great to see Akane grow some back bone, cant wait for next ep.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 7, 2012 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
Wow, the talk about cyborgs totally reminded me of Urobuchi's VN Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer.
It was good to see Akane stand up for herself, and I liked the description of the time when the Sybil System was put into action.

I somehow get the feeling that Ko will die, so that everything repeats itself, with Akane in Ko's role this time. But it may just me expecting Urobuchi to kill off all of his characters^^
Dec 7, 2012 3:19 AM

Jun 2011
Ko: Possessing a unique charisma, he rarely kills people with his own hands. Rather he chooses to influence the minds of others. Much like a music conductor, he orchestrates one crime after another.
^
Oh man, Johan Liebert came to my mind at this point.
Dec 7, 2012 5:52 AM

Apr 2011
Really enjoyed this episode!
Dec 7, 2012 6:02 AM

Nov 2012
DanielMors said:

I somehow get the feeling that Ko will die, so that everything repeats itself, with Akane in Ko's role this time. But it may just me expecting Urobuchi to kill off all of his characters^^

I get the feeling that either Gino or enfocers except Ko will die.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Dec 7, 2012 7:08 AM

Jan 2012
Those bone pipes were cool!
Dec 7, 2012 8:16 AM

Jul 2010
2012-12-14
ep 10.
The Play of Methuselah
Metosura no yūgi
メトスラの遊戯

2012-12-21
ep 11.
The Saint's Supper
Seija no bansan
聖者の晩餐
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 7, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2010
That dude giving the interview look crazy as hell, how can no one notice that creepy smile, everytime! he smile, it look like he was gonna kill someone(that he has) but the irony of that, the girl who had love for the "art" got turn in to a pipe. that hella messed up, shot in to face turn into a pipe for some old dude to smoke so he can feel young again.

This show is indeed Dark as hell.
Dec 7, 2012 9:06 AM
May 2012
talking about cyberization reminded me of GITS
Dec 7, 2012 9:18 AM

Jun 2011
Raphow said:
talking about cyberization reminded me of GITS

+1
Dec 7, 2012 11:34 AM
Sep 2012
as soon as Gen Urobuchi said that the pipe was made from Rikako Oryo's bones, i was like DAMN!! thats crazy.
atleast now Tsune is improving and will hopefully get good at psychological deduction and be almost as good as kougami at being a detective.
Dec 7, 2012 12:59 PM

Sep 2011
Dat pipe man.
Dec 7, 2012 1:20 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
_Rika said:
Ko: Possessing a unique charisma, he rarely kills people with his own hands. Rather he chooses to influence the minds of others. Much like a music conductor, he orchestrates one crime after another.
^
Oh man, Johan Liebert came to my mind at this point.

That's precisely who I thought of when it was mentioned.

I liked the Sherlock Holmes number the profiler did on Akane. And he lived in a Frank Lloyd Wright house. The staff of this show love making references to all sorts of other artists and media (and philosophers too of course).

That pipe was creepy as hell when I got what he was talking about.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 7, 2012 1:45 PM

Jun 2008
Making pipes out of the bones of the dead. Another freak established. Btw his creepy face is because his cybernetic right?
Dec 7, 2012 2:07 PM
Feb 2009
Masaoka is Gino father
Dec 7, 2012 2:14 PM

Mar 2012
Hope my Hue won't get cloudy cos of watching Psycho-Pass
Keep moving forward
Dec 7, 2012 2:43 PM

Jul 2012
Akane even with that flat face of her is quite cute ;)
Dec 7, 2012 3:18 PM
Jun 2012
Gino = FUCKING TOLD
I'm staring to like Tsunemori and her lame haircut.
Dec 7, 2012 4:46 PM

Nov 2012
Kannei said:
honestly guys

Hunter vs Kougami
-rifle -Dominator
-slow -fast
crazy -smart

KOugami wins 4-0 besides this sick hunter have surely a high psycho pass number soo maybe we see a new Form of the Dominater :D

I don't think so. Dominator's display (if the device that shows the image only to the holder could be considered) only shows SEARCH, ANALYZE, QT-01, QT-02 and QT-03. You can clearly see how it changes from QT-01 (paralyze) to QT-02 (lethal) in episode 8 when Kogami aims to Oryo.
It's been like that since the first episode

EDIT: Could someone with some japanese knowledge say what it's being shwon at the start of Tenguji's interview?? the numbers caught my attention. Could be considered an indication of the date on which the story unfolds or to calculate how old this man is
FerrasDec 7, 2012 5:48 PM
Dec 7, 2012 5:21 PM
Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
transcendent12 said:
Cool ep, Akane's outburst at the end was really well done.
I agree, her anger was very well shown. Facial expression wise but then again so was the MOE so it was wise to keep that level of expression on Akane herself throughout the episode.

You said everything I would say, so I will just agree
Dec 7, 2012 5:29 PM

Feb 2012
When I think back about it, I don't find anything special about this episode... but somehow, I really got into it.

Why do I have this feeling Akane would become an enforcer o_o
Dec 7, 2012 8:40 PM

Feb 2012
Akane finally shows some bite but thus far both sides have good points that being said, if you follow Ginoza's point of view with an inspectors job simply being to keep your hue clean and look after the enforcers are you really being an inspector then? That being said i'm sure as things changed in the world the meaning of that position but mah tis what it is.
Dec 7, 2012 10:03 PM

Jul 2012
This anime does a good job of supporting both sides of the argument and makes us think about each side evenly. A bit calmer this time around but like usual, I was really interested in this episode.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 8, 2012 2:08 AM

Mar 2012
Kannei said:

EDIT: Could someone with some japanese knowledge say what it's being shwon at the start of Tenguji's interview?? the numbers caught my attention. Could be considered an indication of the date on which the story unfolds or to calculate how old this man is

Born in 2002 Oct, 110years old. When he was 28years old, lost his right hand and left leg while supporting in a warzone. Having artificial implanted, he wanted to increase the implant's ability, and set up "xxx" organization
lkmmDec 8, 2012 2:49 AM
Dec 8, 2012 2:42 AM

Feb 2012
The pipe made of the girl's bones was quite messed up, and so were the cyborg. I think his creepy smile will give me nightmares for some time.
I didn't really like Akane at the beginning but she really gained some plus points with how she stood against Gino.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Dec 8, 2012 2:54 AM

Feb 2012
A nice episode.
Dec 8, 2012 6:03 AM
May 2012
KingLear said:
The pipe made of the girl's bones was quite messed up, and so were the cyborg. I think his creepy smile will give me nightmares for some time.

THAT'S THE SAME GUY WHO KILLED RIKAKO WITH A SHOTGUN LAST EPISODE!! THAT LOUSY SON OF A BITCH!

Hydnlife said:
That dude giving the interview look crazy as hell, how can no one notice that creepy smile, everytime! he smile, it look like he was gonna kill someone(that he has) but the irony of that, the girl who had love for the "art" got turn in to a pipe. that hella messed up, shot in to face turn into a pipe for some old dude to smoke so he can feel young again.

This show is indeed Dark as hell.

My exact same thought just like what happened to Guilty Crown last year. Anyway I'm really gonna clinch my fist in anger right now because I'm eager to see how are they gonna kill that rotten cocksucker next episode, I swear a god.
JafriZinDec 8, 2012 6:09 AM
Dec 8, 2012 6:12 AM

May 2010
Nasty001 said:

Whoa, if it isn't the guy from last ep, who killed psycho girl. I wonder who will be his next hunt?

Damn is clear with a face like that he is a criminal !!
Dec 8, 2012 9:45 AM

Sep 2008
parfaited said:
So unsettling when the cyborg guy smiles.

More unsettling when the 'cyborg guy' doesn't blink. Ever.

Anyway, may I have my Psycho-Pass/GitS:SAC crossover now please?
Dec 8, 2012 10:10 AM

Nov 2012
lkmm said:

Born in 2002 Oct, 110years old. When he was 28years old, lost his right hand and left leg while supporting in a warzone. Having artificial implanted, he wanted to increase the implant's ability, and set up "xxx" organization

O.o I see. thanks a lot
Dec 8, 2012 10:51 AM

Jul 2010
I think the moments of Kogami and Akane are cool.
I admire her style of clothes her "moe" is cute. ( when talking about Shinya)
Kogami so freakin hot in this episode too.the robot trying to bite him when he was gonna smoke LOL and when Akane arrived the robot followed him kinda.
Can't believe Gino lost his father but that lash out on Akane was meant for Kogami.
I'm glad she stood out for him such support will be good protection later cases.
I love Akane's way of defending with facial expression and comeback to Gino.
I admit I didn't respect Akane since she shot Shinya but she got my respect back , standing and support with what she believes in.

The cyborg dude is creepy can't believe he's famous , smoking pipe from the bones of Rikako creepy , I can't gtell who has a creepiest smile the cyborg guy or Makishima's or Sengiiji's .
Getting interesting though
Dec 8, 2012 12:21 PM

May 2012
As usual, every new episode reveals a bit of the world/characters' backstories. Makes it a bit hard to follow, but fun nonetheless.

So the Sybil System is actually pretty recent.
I really like the fact that, in the begginning, it was used together with traditional methods, slowly taking their places; one common flaw in fictional futuristic settings is that, whenever a technological innovation is presented, it immediately takes over everything.
I still wonder "how" SS works.

Thumb up for Akane standing for herself, she finally show some character. Her expression looks stoned as ever, but it's okay.

Cyborg guy wins the award for best facial expression.

Still, not enough future lesbians.
Dec 8, 2012 12:24 PM

Oct 2012
I'm seeing where this is going - when they finally find Makishima, they just discover he has pretty clear Psycho-Pass (cause he is really just an observer rather than latent criminal).
I just wonder who will break law and get him killed making his psychopass cloudy :)
Dec 8, 2012 1:01 PM

May 2012
Way to go, Akane!!! Just love it when she said it in Gino's face!
Dec 8, 2012 1:51 PM

Oct 2011
Great episode!!
Mannnn, every antagonists in this series are freaks, seriously!!! Well, that's probably what make the show interesting!!!
Signature
Dec 8, 2012 2:08 PM

Mar 2012
I like more akane after this episode.
Dec 8, 2012 3:16 PM
Mar 2010
Quite a bit of character development in this episode, especially with Akane. It's been a while since I've come across an anime with a protagonist who isn't one dimensional.
Dec 8, 2012 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
huntx said:
I like more akane after this episode.

+1
Dec 9, 2012 11:59 AM

Jun 2010
Ferras said:
Kannei said:
honestly guys

Hunter vs Kougami
-rifle -Dominator
-slow -fast
crazy -smart

I don't think so. Dominator's display (if the device that shows the image only to the holder could be considered) only shows SEARCH, ANALYZE, QT-01, QT-02 and QT-03. You can clearly see how it changes from QT-01 (paralyze) to QT-02 (lethal) in episode 8 when Kogami aims to Oryo.

True, but if Q-2 it's lethal mode that reduce the target in shreds, Q-3 what is suppose to do? O_o
Dec 9, 2012 4:30 PM

Oct 2010
FlareZero said:
Ferras said:
Kannei said:
honestly guys

Hunter vs Kougami
-rifle -Dominator
-slow -fast
crazy -smart

True, but if Q-2 it's lethal mode that reduce the target in shreds, Q-3 what is suppose to do? O_o
It was shown in the previous episodes to be used only against anything that is robotic or a threat that is NOT human/organic life. That's all pretty much. Q-3 will not activate on a life organism. It will convert back to Q-2 and will convert back to Q-1 if the target is not dangerous. And VICE VERSA.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 9, 2012 5:17 PM
May 2012
MyAmy said:
Nasty001 said:

Whoa, if it isn't the guy from last ep, who killed psycho girl. I wonder who will be his next hunt?

Damn is clear with a face like that he is a criminal !!

It sure is! I swear a god it was really him!

*Pulls a Dominator* should we kill him now then? Hope he gets pay in the later episode!

I mean why do I have a bad feeling about this?!
JafriZinDec 9, 2012 9:45 PM
Dec 9, 2012 11:26 PM

Dec 2009
Monad said:
Making pipes out of the bones of the dead. Another freak established. Btw his creepy face is because his cybernetic right?

Lol, lets fucking hope so.
Dec 10, 2012 10:46 AM

Dec 2009
xD

http://www.zerochan.net/1347758
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

353 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

289 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

227 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

274 by HiMaNGa_K_BaRUaH »»
May 11, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

567 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 4, 8:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.