Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2012 9:11 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Am I the only one that is kind of disappointed that Kirito gave up all his stats and started back at square one? I mean all his allies want to re-tackle the Castle but Kirito's now totally weak and wouldn't be able to keep up with them. Plus he can't even be of any help to Asuna.

Anyways this is basically me just ranting and I'm sure Kirito will end up having MC Armor and become number one again.
Shadow_StriderDec 4, 2012 9:18 PM
Dec 18, 2017 9:46 AM

Nov 2011
God, the LN and anime are ages apart. First and foremost, Kawahara Reki is a very good author and the way he writes or presents the SAO universe is extremely poorly represented in the animes that follow. Hell i'm not sure whether i wasn't paying attention or lost interest but i thought Sugou's only motive was marrying Asuna in the anime but his plot here is much more defined and given the required attention. I still feel Kirito is a bit robotic, aside from whenever he's together with Asuna but i'm sure that'll get ironed out as things go on, this was the best i've read so far of the volumes, on to 5 now.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 14, 2023 4:23 AM
Oct 2023
loveeeeeeeeeeee

More topics from this board

» Stuff that made you lower your score/rating? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 18, 10:26 AM

» Still feels rushed

Cneq - Nov 14, 2022

7 by Saynarra »»
Jan 19, 4:08 PM

» Continue the LN after the last season

baltazak - Apr 5, 2023

2 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 2 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Nov 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 62 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Sep 22, 2022

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Sep 22, 2022 9:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.