Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2012 1:11 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was a touching end... and them flashbacks...

honestly some of those flashbacks with Lily kind of ruined the mood sadly.
hackrabbitsJan 26, 2013 3:33 AM
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Dec 4, 2012 7:40 AM

May 2012
So yeah, that part of Ichiro beating the white-haired guy was necessary closure.

But the compensation of sex with the three was ultimately, lacking. They could have reduced Lily's scenes and given more to Kaya, who has only been around for half of the 3rd episode. Yuko's were ok.

Overall, I'd like to see more hentai productions with art style and quality akin to Tentacle and Witches.
Dec 18, 2012 4:16 PM
Jul 2011
At least that was one of the better harem endings out there, though I'm not fond of those in general.

The middle part was your usual "I'm stronger than you after all, because the author wants me to win" shounen fare.

But the beginning was pretty good. You don't see that kind of stuff every day, not even in hentai.

All in all I still decided for 8/10 because I loved a lot of the action in this show - and Lily, of course ;-) It would've been even more effective if they kept the whole thing a bit simpler (like focusing on Lily and Yuko). Then again, that's not the worst weakness a hentai show can have ^^
kyo-236Dec 19, 2012 4:13 AM
May 11, 2013 2:13 PM

Jun 2008
Soshintsu said:

But the beginning was pretty good. You don't see that kind of stuff every day, not even in hentai.

Yeah the beginning was the cool part. Although that stomach definitely wlooked too big for that baby lol.

I fount the red/pink haired girl hotter so i've got no problem that she stole air time from the dark haired teacher.
Oct 11, 2013 8:13 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Soshintsu said:
At least that was one of the better harem endings out there, though I'm not fond of those in general.

The middle part was your usual "I'm stronger than you after all, because the author wants me to win" shounen fare.

All in all I still decided for 8/10 because I loved a lot of the action in this show - and Lily, of course ;-) It would've been even more effective if they kept the whole thing a bit simpler (like focusing on Lily and Yuko). Then again, that's not the worst weakness a hentai show can have ^^

Agreed - still and all, I liked the series, as Lily is just the cutest hentai girl I've come across in a long time.
Jan 2, 2014 1:09 PM
Nov 2013
I'm surprised there is no decent review for this title yet.
I might watch and write one soon.
Feb 20, 2015 5:59 AM

Dec 2008
Well DOne! HILARIOUS way to make a plot... And that ending...Really 3 is the perfect number for a harem..any more and its like tit daycare. That ending was perfect, hawt....GLORIOUS!!! 8/10 for the show!!!
May 5, 2015 7:27 PM

Dec 2009
A very enjoyable hentai. It had just enough of everything: a bit of plot, a bit of action, a bit of character development, a lot of sex scenes. I gave it a 10/10.
Feb 20, 2016 2:54 PM

Oct 2015
And here I was stupidly thinking I would see an uniqueness: an awesome tentacle hentai without rape!

That is until I watched episodes 03 and 04.... 'baka' me...

Well, I enjoyed episodes 01 and 02 a lot (8-9/10)... but I can't say the same about 03 and especially the 04.

PS.: In episode 03, in the middle of it, loved that sex scene with Lily; it's always good and refreshing to see a happy ending + a harem (though that sex scenes with the 4 together were nothing special).

So, 6/10? maybe a 7...

TechOtaku-hFeb 20, 2016 3:32 PM
Aug 5, 2016 11:09 PM

Dec 2012
Disappointed AF that Yuuko is not Ichirou's #1 girl. I damn near shed a tear. I just stopped being in the mood when he said that. It was really hard trying to appreciate the last scenes with Ichirou and Yuuko. I'm happy for the harem ending, but I'm just sad.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 20, 2019 6:56 AM
Oct 2013
User-sanMay 20, 2019 7:01 AM
Jul 1, 2020 5:26 PM
Jul 2017
Just wish that Lily died because she was the one who made Ichiro become a tentacle monster. Fucking tsundere. Ichiro should have just let the tentacle demon kill Lily because she was the one who caused it. And Ichiro should have just Kaya and Yuko to himself. They were the ones that have tig ol bitties and Yuko is more kind hearted to Ichiro. And Ichiro should kill Lily for being a fucking tsundere cunt. Matter of fact, all tsunderes are cunts.
Oct 17, 2020 1:51 PM
Jul 2020
hackrabbits said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

what flash backs are u talking about??
Oct 17, 2020 1:59 PM
Jul 2020
Can someone tell me how the VN OR EROGE GOES,good and bad and true end? Lily is my favourite and someone said hardcore tentacles comes 3 times in the eroge or VN which is getting to my head in a bad way,can some summarized the eroge routes in simple format?
Nov 15, 2023 10:19 AM
May 2022
It's my favorite hentai, fuck you
Apr 21, 2:26 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Akaimeyarou
hackrabbits said:

what flash backs are u talking about??
@ Akaimeyarou
I think they mean the sex flashbacks during the "touching" scene with Lilly about half way through the episode. I thought they were a bit out of place as well.

Anyhow this wasn't bad but I didn't care for the ending and felt the final sex scene was boring and went on for far too long.
Also, I didn't like that halfway through the second episode it turned into the type of hentai where the girls explain every tiny thing that is happening as if we can not see what is happening with our eyes... It wasn't as bad as some older hentai gets but it still got annoying at times.
KristiwazhereApr 21, 3:16 PM
May 21, 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
You really appreciate it more if like me you had to suffer through so much depressing tentacle hentais that end in fuck all. One of the best hentai's I have seen honestly.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tentacle and Witches Episode 1 Discussion

OrochiPL - Jun 7, 2011

9 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 31, 7:23 PM

» So whose excited about this?

Metty - May 10, 2011

8 by Akaimeyarou »»
Oct 17, 2020 1:07 PM

Poll: » Tentacle and Witches Episode 3 Discussion

kyleey - Mar 13, 2012

10 by Tamuera »»
Jun 2, 2020 5:32 AM

Poll: » Tentacle and Witches Episode 2 Discussion

kyo-236 - Oct 20, 2011

7 by User-san »»
May 7, 2019 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.