Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2012 4:53 PM
Oct 2012
What is the absolutely most annoying anime you've ever watched or heard of?
I mean, there's definitely gotta be one somewhere, right?

List the most annoying one (or two, if you're stuck. . . sometimes its like dat :c) and later on, I'll make a poll for the
UUUULLLTIIIIMMAAATTEE ANNNOOOYYYING ANIIIMEEEEEE SHOOOOOWDOOOWNNN!

Of course, without all the unnecessary repeated letters.
Mihoko-chanJan 26, 2013 1:54 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2012 5:38 PM

Jun 2012
OBJECTION! The repeated letters are totally necessary.

Most annoying anime? Hmm...
For me, probably Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku. I mean... the characters were annoying, the plot (what little there was) was boring, and half the time they were just showing the people doing schoolwork/setting up school festivals. It was pointless, and just... bleh.
Dec 2, 2012 7:28 PM

Jul 2012
Lucky Star, despite it being a favorite of a lot of people i found it very boring. I know its supposed to be a very Japanese comedy based show but like there was no joke too it. constant drivel followed by bland and uninteresting characters.

i honestly would have liked to enjoy it but it offers nothing of entertainment to me. The reason i find that annoying is i cant see what other people see in it and it drives me just crazy. Its like a inside joke that cant be explained to me.
Dec 2, 2012 11:46 PM

Oct 2012
Shaja said:
Lucky Star, despite it being a favorite of a lot of people i found it very boring. I know its supposed to be a very Japanese comedy based show but like there was no joke too it. constant drivel followed by bland and uninteresting characters.

i honestly would have liked to enjoy it but it offers nothing of entertainment to me. The reason i find that annoying is i cant see what other people see in it and it drives me just crazy. Its like a inside joke that cant be explained to me.

This.
Also, I can't stand Vampire Knight. What's so good about it?

Sword Art Online - It started out good but then it went to hell. It's not even a real MMORPG game; it's some fucking dating sim with actual people.

K-ON! - Really, man... really? I mean it isn't horrible nor bad, it's just not as good.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Dec 3, 2012 1:10 PM

Jun 2012
Itermin8rX said:
I can't stand Vampire Knight. What's so good about it?

I totally forgot about Vampire Knight. That show was just dumb.
Dec 3, 2012 2:07 PM
Oct 2012
Itermin8rX said:
Shaja said:

This.
Also, I can't stand Vampire Knight. What's so good about it?

Sword Art Online - It started out good but then it went to hell. It's not even a real MMORPG game; it's some fucking dating sim with actual people.

K-ON! - Really, man... really? I mean it isn't horrible nor bad, it's just not as good.

Oh god. . . finally. Vampire Knight. Even back when i was a huge fan of cliche shoujo romances, it was too much. VK is definitely on my worst anime list. :u
And SAO, in my opinion, also started out pretty nice, and I expected amazing things. The plot turned into crap after episode three. ; u;

Lucky Star also gets a tadbit annoying, but I don't completely hate it. I also kind of like K-On, but I don't really do that kind of cutesy slice-of-life. Pretty easy to see why some people might get ticked off at it, though.
Dec 3, 2012 2:12 PM

Mar 2008
Hmm~ I will have too think a bit on this one. I'm pretty sure any incredibly annoying anime I have seen, I took drastic measures to black it out from my mind or seal it a way in a stone tablet in a tomb somewhere. o-o
Dec 3, 2012 2:26 PM

Dec 2012
Honestly I may get shot for this. But I find Naruto to be extremely annoying. I had to stop watching it because it was the same thing over and over. I wanted to like it. But I could not do it.

I also found Rumbling Hearts to be annoying and drawn out. It was only like 13 eps but it did not need to be lol. I could not feel any sympathy for any character in it. Maybe cuz they just kinda threw you into it. Or there was not a great plot I dunno. But I could not do it lol
Dec 3, 2012 2:32 PM

Jun 2012
Oh, how could I forget Sekirei? The show about boobs fighting against bigger boobs.
Dec 3, 2012 2:41 PM
Oct 2012
HerroRawra said:
Honestly I may get shot for this. But I find Naruto to be extremely annoying. I had to stop watching it because it was the same thing over and over. I wanted to like it. But I could not do it.

Don't worry about getting shot around here, even if your some alien criminal. Plus, i have to agree, Naruto is pretty annoying. I guess the beginning wasn't too bad and there ARE some nice scenes. . . rarely. . . but yeah, most of it is pretty horrible. I only ever bothered watching it because it's one of the "Big Shonen Three" and because my science teacher mentioned it when he was talking about the structure of a birds body. (He was referencing how Naruto kind of did his little sprint thing.)
Dec 3, 2012 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
ShintakoInari said:

Don't worry about getting shot around here, even if your some alien criminal. Plus, i have to agree, Naruto is pretty annoying. I guess the beginning wasn't too bad and there ARE some nice scenes. . . rarely. . . but yeah, most of it is pretty horrible. I only ever bothered watching it because it's one of the "Big Shonen Three" and because my science teacher mentioned it when he was talking about the structure of a birds body. (He was referencing how Naruto kind of did his little sprint thing.)

Oh god, LOL. Nice
Dec 3, 2012 4:46 PM

Dec 2012
Yea with Naruto. I just found his character annoying, and Sakura. There are some reasons I wanted to like it. Like Shikamaru he was the only reason I watched it for as long as I did lol.

And Naruto=bird never woulda guessed that lol huzzah for science teachers lol
Dec 4, 2012 1:48 PM
Nov 2012
I also think Bleach is pretty annoying ...
The battles got boring and were very similar...
And the filler seasons were terrible...
Dec 4, 2012 5:43 PM

Dec 2012
Ya. I kinda like Bleach but then again I have only watched the first couple of seasons of it. I kinda left it alone for a while. Mayhaps I will try again. But I am unsure lol
Dec 5, 2012 1:16 AM

Nov 2012
craftedbychaos said:
I also think Bleach is pretty annoying ...
The battles got boring and were very similar...
And the filler seasons were terrible...

Well, nothing less could be expected from a neverending shounen anime...But yeah I got bored of that dull pattern as well. Not even exciting anymore since it's so easy to predict everything.

ShintakoInari said:
And SAO, in my opinion, also started out pretty nice, and I expected amazing things. The plot turned into crap after episode three. ; u;

Don't say that :< I prefer the novel tbh but...the anime isn't THAT bad either.
Jan 6, 2013 10:12 PM

Sep 2012
The big 3. Naruto, One Piece, Bleach.

And a few others that are inside my 3 and below rates.
Jan 6, 2013 10:41 PM

Oct 2012
Haruka's Secret. Ugh.
\_/ O \_/
/ \
\ /
/¯\ O /¯\
Jan 12, 2013 8:20 AM

Apr 2012
One anime that annoy me is hyper police. When I have seen so low in the ranks I thought it might have been a gem never to be notice but there is a reason why is there. The characters are ok but not great and the main character is annoying as hell. The plot is mostly fillers which is a shame as I am interested in the world they live in.
Jan 12, 2013 1:44 PM

Nov 2012
I would say Bleach.

huge rant alert

Jan 12, 2013 3:48 PM

Dec 2012
SAO.
Fanbase goddamn annoying :|
Jan 12, 2013 4:01 PM
Nov 2012
Dragonball - the entire damn series. I couldn't stand how it took twenty episodes to just punch somebody and another twenty episodes for the other guy to return the punch.
Jan 12, 2013 5:32 PM

Apr 2012
noodlepower said:
Dragonball - the entire damn series. I couldn't stand how it took twenty episodes to just punch somebody and another twenty episodes for the other guy to return the punch.

I know what you mean. I still like dragon ball and z and maybe Gt but would it kill them to end the fight already!
Jan 13, 2013 5:20 PM
Oct 2012
Animewolfguy said:
noodlepower said:

I know what you mean. I still like dragon ball and z and maybe Gt but would it kill them to end the fight already!

takes several episodes to load power.
power level over 9000.
let it all out . . . KAMEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEE-

. . . misses.
Jan 13, 2013 5:53 PM

Apr 2012
ShintakoInari said:
Animewolfguy said:
noodlepower said:

power level over 9000.

. . . misses.

I never understand that. Shonen jump really likes to extended there animes so long that is not even right.
Jan 13, 2013 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
^ I enjoyed Khr... even it's stupid fillers.
Jan 13, 2013 7:19 PM

Sep 2012
Animewolfguy said:
ShintakoInari said:
Animewolfguy said:
noodlepower said:

power level over 9000.

. . . misses.

I never understand that. Shonen jump really likes to extended there animes so long that is not even right.

Because they made 10x the money off it?
Jan 13, 2013 7:26 PM

Jun 2012
woahevil1 said:

Because they made 10x the money off it?

Case closed guys, Evil just found out why people milk an anime's success.
10/10 best detective.
Jan 13, 2013 10:45 PM
Sep 2012
Megaponder said:
SAO.
Fanbase goddamn annoying :|
Really? I found it hilarious watching retards and trolls fight each other in that board. Then there was the godly Suguha's Boobies thread that united everyone until it was shut down. Must have been a jealous girl who did it.
Jan 13, 2013 11:20 PM

Mar 2008
Jealous female mod actually, I remember the exact one too. Was so unfair to close down the thread when there was no actual nudity ever and all of it was in spoilers so no one had to click on it if they didn't want too. =\
Jan 13, 2013 11:39 PM

Jun 2012
SibylSystem said:
Jealous female mod actually, I remember the exact one too. Was so unfair to close down the thread when there was no actual nudity ever and all of it was in spoilers so no one had to click on it if they didn't want too. =/

Poor Sibyl, his Suguha boobie thread got shut down. </3
KitKatKazJan 13, 2013 11:56 PM
Jan 13, 2013 11:57 PM

Mar 2008
Yeah it's some conspiracy bro. I was the main contributor and had two different threads. I just don't seem the harm when it's all spoilered with warnings even tho there was never any full nudity in any of the images, I checked every day to make sure. It's like for example: You own a store let's say and some kids come into the store and there are signs on certain items that warn you that you could get hurt if you messed with them and they are barricaded around yet the kids still go past the barricade and end up getting injured anyways but then you get in trouble because the little pricks couldn't follow directions. xD No one was forcing them to open pics of Suguha. Yet bitch mod had to come by twice and ruin the one SAO thread at the time that wasn't trolled and a flamebait heaven.
Jan 14, 2013 12:24 AM
Sep 2012
In memory of the Suguha Boobies thread. Gone before its time.
IconicJan 14, 2013 12:37 AM
Jan 14, 2013 2:14 AM

Oct 2012
Suguha's boobs are overrated.
Budel's is fucking sexy.
Jan 14, 2013 4:22 AM

Sep 2012
KazukiJurai said:

10/10 best detective.

Hilarious kid

Sorry about your thread closing down Sibyl, no more boobies for you. I bet it was the illuminati, they are shady chartacters

However, I do like the Bude ideal IamTerminatorX
Jan 14, 2013 1:33 PM
Oct 2012
Itermin8rX said:
Suguha's boobs are overrated.
Budel's is fucking sexy.

was thinking of cosplaying magi characters with some friends.

. . WELL WE KNOW WHAT SCENE WE HAVE TO MAKE A PiCTURE OF.
Jan 14, 2013 1:55 PM

Jun 2012
woahevil1 said:
KazukiJurai said:

10/10 best detective.

Hilarious kid

Thank you, I'll be here all night.
Jan 14, 2013 3:33 PM

Mar 2008
KazukiJurai said:

All night? How about all week? One night surely can't be enough for your comedy. D8
Jan 14, 2013 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
SibylSystem said:
KazukiJurai said:

All night? How about all week? One night surely can't be enough for your comedy. D8

I'll need to charge extra, this comedic genius doesn't come cheap y'know?
Jan 14, 2013 4:13 PM

Mar 2008
KazukiJurai said:
SibylSystem said:
KazukiJurai said:

I wouldn't expect it too, but I like to save my cash so perhaps I could just offer you my body as payment.

Imokaywiththis.jpg
Jan 14, 2013 4:59 PM

Jun 2012
SibylSystem said:
I wouldn't expect it too, but I like to save my cash so perhaps I could just offer you my body as payment.

Imokaywiththis.jpg

Jan 15, 2013 3:09 AM

Sep 2012
SibylSystem said:
KazukiJurai said:
SibylSystem said:
KazukiJurai said:

Imokaywiththis.jpg

Don't tempt him or he might actually take that offer
May 29, 2013 1:55 PM
Aug 2012
Mirai Nikki is the series that annoys me the most, I can't stand people saying that it has a very original story, when it just copies ideas from other older anime and its characters are too poor and not well-developed, its fanbase is so annoying too, girls all are acting like they were Yuno, and guys all think they would be really fine with a girlfriend like Yuno, the series it's all about Yuno indeed for them and they even don't realize of that... well, that's why Mirai Nikki seems to me annoying, even more than SaO o_O
May 29, 2013 7:42 PM

Apr 2012
moscasdefuego said:
Mirai Nikki is the series that annoys me the most, I can't stand people saying that it has a very original story, when it just copies ideas from other older anime and its characters are too poor and not well-developed, its fanbase is so annoying too, girls all are acting like they were Yuno, and guys all think they would be really fine with a girlfriend like Yuno, the series it's all about Yuno indeed for them and they even don't realize of that... well, that's why Mirai Nikki seems to me annoying, even more than SaO o_O

That has to be the oddball to me as well.
May 31, 2013 2:49 PM

Dec 2012
Code Geass, it's irritating because I'm the only one who seems to dislike it, makes me feel like I'm missing something. But every time I try to revisit it, I just get bored and give up.
Jun 2, 2013 9:31 AM

Apr 2009
IzConspiracy said:
Code Geass, it's irritating because I'm the only one who seems to dislike it, makes me feel like I'm missing something. But every time I try to revisit it, I just get bored and give up.

I like CG and feel quite entertained by it, which is the point actually. By the first season at least, the second season irritated me. Just totally hate the fanservice part in CG2. It actually made me oversensitive to fanservice and thus ruined my enjoyment of probably decent anime afterwards. -_-
Jun 17, 2013 3:19 PM

Nov 2012
Bleach SAO Vampire Knight and CHAOS HEAD<<----- i fucking hate the MC
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Jun 18, 2013 1:20 PM

Apr 2012
CrossRyuu said:
Bleach SAO Vampire Knight and CHAOS HEAD<<----- i fucking hate the MC

I thought Chaos head didn't have much of a fan base.
Jul 16, 2013 2:30 AM
Jun 2013
Eiken
So much wrong, and why did I even watch it?
Huge tits that are huge even for ecchi standards and the plot isnt even there.
Aug 19, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2012
ing-chan said:
Eiken
So much wrong, and why did I even watch it?
Huge tits that are huge even for ecchi standards and the plot isnt even there.

But I'm pretty sure that anime is in obcure right?
Oct 28, 2013 7:46 AM

Oct 2013
SAO with unrealistic mc and stupid childish love. Mirrai Nikki because of stupid huge plot holes. Blue Gender ggggrrrrr that mc was freaking frustrating. Fairy Tail because in every action and fight scene they just have to start a monologue or dialogue about friendship and nakamas that actually feels forced annoying and superficial.
But NO1 irritating anime of all times is School Days, hated it!!! Wanted to smash mc with a keyborad on the head and actually every single character in it is frustrating and hard to even sympathize with.
vedatsvetOct 28, 2013 7:54 AM
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Underrated anime

TigerD - Apr 20, 2014

2 by Netori »»
Mar 17, 2016 1:51 PM

» [Anime] Underrated genres?

Figma - Oct 9, 2013

5 by BohemianRhapsody »»
Apr 21, 2015 7:01 AM

» [Anime] An anime that everyone likes yet you can't be bothered to watch? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Figma - Dec 8, 2012

179 by BohemianRhapsody »»
Apr 20, 2015 10:21 AM

» [Anime&amp;Manga] The bottom of the sea, aka the most underrated anime/manga titles!

ShintakoInari - Dec 9, 2012

43 by hahailham1 »»
Jan 2, 2015 9:18 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Member Cards!~

AnimeForDummies - Mar 3, 2013

26 by AznPandaOo »»
Jan 13, 2014 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.