Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Jun 15, 2020 4:17 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Shank_Man said:
Wtf, I know they arent real siblings, but they are still cousins, a very close one at that. Atleast from where Im from, that's a big no no.

Is other part of the world really ok with cousins engaged in a romantic relationship?

At least from where I come, it's not forbidden but it's also not encouraged.
Aug 31, 2020 2:01 AM

Jun 2020
the drama was good this episode. i actually like SAO a bit more when they mix in the real world

i actually felt bad for sugu, she's right, how cruel, trying to like someone else.....who is still the person she liked lmfao

that logic tho. so what if they aren't real siblings/blood-related who cares sugu.....doesn't mean you go falling in love with someone you literally grew up with. can't fathom what makes it ok. flawed logic. and then getting mad at him lol.... lol....lol....

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 25, 2020 7:50 AM
Feb 2020
Saved by the plot.

Kirito played this episode on Full Retard.

As for outside the game:

Good lord he's dense. Of course considering this is high school romance x shounen

As some one else said before me in an earlier discussion, if I was 14 years old, I would probably think OMG this is Amazing!

Correction maybe if I was 5 years old I'd think this was amazing.

Bravo to Sugu for her love confession in the game. Which she confirmed IRL. She's ground a level in Communication. Out of all the characters we've been introduced to she's the most authentic.
Dec 3, 2020 8:27 AM

Aug 2020
Damn.. Seeing Kirito so angry I could just feel the pain in his voice and actions. I felt like I could've cried I felt so bad for him..

Suguha girl what why I can't even.. I've watched many animes with the sibling crush or sister complext/brother complex things and it's always one sided and used as a gag so the fact that this felt so real made me severely uncomfortable.. I couldn't even take it seriously at first I just kept laughing until I started cringing. Poor Kirito..

Dec 4, 2020 7:00 AM
Feb 2020
Forgive me for paying attention.

Kirito was adopted.

She's not his biological sister and she's not his biological cousin.

May 5, 2021 12:03 AM
Sep 2013
Damn.. well that was an episode. Always felt so awkward while watching it.
Nov 18, 2021 4:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, man, no wonder nobody could survive and pass through that whole rain arrow, and even the long sword arrow. Like, spear wasn't enough dangerous, that's the sword for you xd. Why you were not using your illusion magic at those time, Kirito? You dissapointing me...

The plot for Suguha aka Lyfa actually caught me by surprise too. Fuckin Kirito slipped the Asuna name, and even herself slipped the word saying 'wasn't you, my brother?' Like, really? Why you did that? You just revealed the identity, for god sake.

Looks like the pace beyond lightning again at those scenes, fast forward it through the real world confession, and i don't even know how on earth with 3 episodes left, they can finish this arc with satisfying end. No way its a satisfaction. The drama element just way too much to my taste on this kind of genre, really.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 7, 2022 6:34 PM

May 2022
great episode, I feel really bad for Suguha, she is hit with reality and discovers that Kirito is actually Kazuto. Kirito was surprised and even felt guilt, he was sad and couldn't figure out how to process everything Suguha just gave him while she became upset. Not only does this scene show that it isn't incest, but Suguha has been feeling conflicted with herself and tried her best to move on. She felt distant from Kazuto and when he came back alive, she doesn't know how to feel anymore because he went from distant to warm and playful. The voice acting here is really well done. Kirito underestimated the grand quest and it didn't go so well. He realizes his limits and even asks if he deserves to be punished for thinking he can overcome anything. He isn't overpowered but doesn't want to give up, he wants to save Asuna, the love of his life, which is so important to him. good to see most people like/enjoy this episode, I do wish that SAO haters would try to understand what is really going on between Kazuto and Suguha instead of misrepresenting the arc in a negative light. this episode gave me plenty of emotions, Suguha needs a hug.
Oct 24, 2022 7:01 AM

Mar 2019
Interesting episode. Finally there are no more secrets.

I liked Kirito this episode, I'm surprised he didn't find a way to get to Asuna, but I like it. I kind of get Suguha, if what she said about Kirito avoiding her is true, which we don't know. Hoping we get a backstory here, would be very nice.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 15, 2022 1:50 PM
Sep 2021
Wow, running head-on into the tower is a bad idea, who would've guess
May 22, 2023 8:40 PM
Jan 2022
Mais melhor de perfeito
Jul 15, 2023 8:10 AM

Aug 2019
so dumb and inconcistent.
they many times say that they have to find an inn to log out and then a few times theyve had to look after the others body while logged out but now sugu just logs out like that not inside an inn and without leaving her character there vulnerable???

and of course kirito didnt say the real reason why he was avoiding sugu because there wouldnt be a misunderstanding drama otherwise :)))

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2023 9:04 PM

Jan 2022
Bro what is this shit?? Sugu finally figured out that Kirito is her cousin. She confessed to him ahaha weird.
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 16, 2023 8:14 AM

Nov 2023
Gaddamn, what intensity of fight this episode
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.