Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2012 10:58 PM
Jan 2012
I'm in "ascuas" can't wait for the next part of the history and the end of the rape ¬¬
Nov 24, 2012 11:05 PM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
When did tentacle rape go mainstream?

AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Loved the part in the end when Kirito took off like lighting when he heard Asuna was close by. The emotions on his face.. :')
Really?

I thought that he was an idiot for even trying that in the first place since he's been told many times that nobody can reach the top because of the time limit and that wall the admins put to prevent people from doing just that.

An idiot for rushing in to save your girl? So if someone bigger than you, beats the shit out of your girl, would you stand back and analyze the situation? Oh wait, since that guy is bigger than you, theres no point in confronting him since you'll lose right? Jeez....
Think before you post shit.....The only way people would stand back and analyse the situation before jumping in is if they are not personally and emotionally invested in that situation. Period.
How is it shit for posting something so obvious?

I never stated that he shouldn't rescue his girl, nor did did anyone say to Kirito that Asuna was having the shit beat out of her. I merely think that he should come up with a plan instead of doing something so clearly destined to fail since everyone who's tried it has failed.

You state that the only people who wouldn't rush in and think of before acting are people who aren't emotionally invested - well I disagree. I know quite a few people who had some serious shit happen to them and held themselves back from doing something stupid.

I know of someone who's fiancee cheated on him with some person who she just met and, as much as he want to beat the shit out of both of them, he held himself back.

I know of another person who was utterly humiliated in front of his entire class and instead of lashing out and making things worse in front of students and the teacher, he kept it all in and left.

So I guess by your statement that these people aren't personally and emotionally invested in those situations.

Kirito wasn't even a 100% sure Asuna was there in that tree until a second ago. You don't think he would act out impulsively? How in the world is that idiotic? It would be idiotic and frankly, machine-like if he stood around there coming up with a plan, while god-knows-what is happening to Asuna over there.
I never said Asuna was getting the shit beat out of her....I said if your girl was getting the shit beat out of her, wouldn't you respond immediately instead of formulating a fucking plan? Is that so hard to comprehend?
SixthNov 24, 2012 11:09 PM
Nov 24, 2012 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
That reminds me - since the parameters are from SAO, doesn't that mean Kirito has a chance of doing better in ALO in regards to flying higher? Just how inflated are Kirito's stats? He could possibly manage something and not just be wasting his efforts after being told it's impossible alone.
Nov 24, 2012 11:10 PM
Sep 2012
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:

AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Loved the part in the end when Kirito took off like lighting when he heard Asuna was close by. The emotions on his face.. :')
Really?

I thought that he was an idiot for even trying that in the first place since he's been told many times that nobody can reach the top because of the time limit and that wall the admins put to prevent people from doing just that.

An idiot for rushing in to save your girl? So if someone bigger than you, beats the shit out of your girl, would you stand back and analyze the situation? Oh wait, since that guy is bigger than you, theres no point in confronting him since you'll lose right? Jeez....
Think before you post shit.....The only way people would stand back and analyse the situation before jumping in is if they are not personally and emotionally invested in that situation. Period.

I never stated that he shouldn't rescue his girl, nor did did anyone say to Kirito that Asuna was having the shit beat out of her. I merely think that he should come up with a plan instead of doing something so clearly destined to fail since everyone who's tried it has failed.

You state that the only people who wouldn't rush in and think of before acting are people who aren't emotionally invested - well I disagree. I know quite a few people who had some serious shit happen to them and held themselves back from doing something stupid.

I know of someone who's fiancee cheated on him with some person who she just met and, as much as he want to beat the shit out of both of them, he held himself back.

I know of another person who was utterly humiliated in front of his entire class and instead of lashing out and making things worse in front of students and the teacher, he kept it all in and left.

So I guess by your statement that these people aren't personally and emotionally invested in those situations.

Kirito wasn't even a 100% sure Asuna was there in that tree until a second ago. You don't think he would act out impulsively? How in the world is that idiotic? I never said Asuna was getting the shit beat out of her....I said if your girl was getting the shit beat out of her, wouldn't you respond immediately instead of formulating a fucking plan? Is that so hard to comprehend?
Kirito knew that Asuna was in the fucking tree the whole time! Why do you think he's in ALO in the first place? Didn't you watch the episode where Agil told Kirito about ALO and that she was on top of that tree - locked in a cage? Is that so hard for you to comprehend?
Nov 24, 2012 11:12 PM

Nov 2009
idiotic would be not trying to do a single thing when he heard Asuna was right there, above them.

Let's imagine a situation, when you were in a single boat, and the one who you truly love was meters away and she was struggling against the sea. You knew that jumping off the boat to save her would risk and cost your life, the question is: Would you do it? Or give up? I'd rather try dying to save her, than sitting there and watch her drown.

And, it's a game, you can try to reach the world tree (even every one has failed), there is no risk involved, so why not?
Nov 24, 2012 11:13 PM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:

AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Kirito wasn't even a 100% sure Asuna was there in that tree until a second ago. You don't think he would act out impulsively? How in the world is that idiotic? I never said Asuna was getting the shit beat out of her....I said if your girl was getting the shit beat out of her, wouldn't you respond immediately instead of formulating a fucking plan? Is that so hard to comprehend?
Kirito knew that Asuna was in the fucking tree the whole time! Why do you think he's in ALO in the first place? Didn't you watch the episode where Agil told Kirito about ALO and that she was on top of that tree - locked in a cage? Is that so hard for you to comprehend?

He didn't know for certain until Yui confirmed it....Jesus fucking Christ....
Nov 24, 2012 11:14 PM

Apr 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:
idiotic would be not trying to do a single thing when he heard Asuna was right there, above them.

Let's imagine a situation, when you were in a single boat, and the one who you truly love was meters away and she was struggling against the sea. You knew that jumping off the boat to save her would risk and cost your life, the question is: Would you do it? Or give up? I'd rather try dying to save her, than sitting there and watch her drown.

Or you could row towards her...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Nov 24, 2012 11:15 PM

Nov 2009
BloodRequiem said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Or you could row towards her...

Life safe boat, you have to jump to reach her. It's a matter of time and if you didn't act quickly enough, she would be dead.
Have you ever seen a situation when life guard have to jump off the helicopter to save people? Rather than throwing some life safe rope and tell the victim to do whatever to save themselves?

Actually, there is a hollywood movie about life guards, with ahston kutcher and kenvin coster: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406816/
Have you watched it?
Takana_no_HanaNov 24, 2012 11:19 PM
Nov 24, 2012 11:16 PM
Sep 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:

I never stated that Kirito shouldn't do something.

I stated that it was an idiotic thing to even try to fly to the tree when he's been told that it's too high and that others who've tried it before have failed.

All I wished that he'd done was to try and come up with something instead of rushing up there knowing that he wouldn't be able to make it up. How bout checking out the base of the tree to see if he could sneak past the guards and climb up there?
Nov 24, 2012 11:18 PM

Mar 2011
Not a bad episode, but that tentacle part wasn't necessary and suguha crying was a bit weird
Nov 24, 2012 11:19 PM
Sep 2012
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:

AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Agil told him that she was there. There's a picture of Asuna locked in a cage on top of that tree. Sugou told Kirito to his face that he's keeping her somewhere in his database.

Yui just reminded Kirito what he already knew.

Apr 2012
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

I stated that it was an idiotic thing to even try to fly to the tree when he's been told that it's too high and that others who've tried it before have failed.

All I wished that he'd done was to try and come up with something instead of rushing up there knowing that he wouldn't be able to make it up. How bout checking out the base of the tree to see if he could sneak past the guards and climb up there?

Because Kirito knows he can do it since he's got the author on his side. That's like the most powerful ability in the "game".
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 2010
AiCon said:
Ajunky said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

I wouldn't say flying right away is that stupid. If failure doesn't have dire consequences, he can get firsthand experience and recollect trustable data. In other words, he can separate false from accurate rumors and find out useful stuff like how high he can get by himself before the wings time out, maybe even an estimate on how high the top is.

He can plan out better the more he knows.

Stupid would be to try a single method again and again without learning anything.
Dying in ALO my not kill you IRL but you will lose some of the achievements/xp you've earned that could be used in battling the monsters that Kirito will inevitably run up against.

You could also figure out how high you can go by just seeing how far you can fly before you time out.

It seems my comment about Kirito is really popular right now. LOL
That's assuming he'll die from the fall.

A popular comment? why not? the idea is to discuss isn't it?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 24, 2012 11:21 PM

Nov 2009
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

That's what he will do, but I guess when he heard Asuna was right above him, he couldn't hold his emotion and rushing toward her. And, I didn't see any valid reason for calling that as an idiotic act.

There are always bugs in every game you play. In Diablo 3, blizzard announced they would fix the monk exploits but they didn't do it in several months. And judging something as undo-able if someone tells you that you can't do it is an act of idiocy.
Takana_no_HanaNov 24, 2012 11:25 PM
Nov 24, 2012 11:22 PM
Sep 2012
Ajunky said:
AiCon said:
Ajunky said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

I wouldn't say flying right away is that stupid. If failure doesn't have dire consequences, he can get firsthand experience and recollect trustable data. In other words, he can separate false from accurate rumors and find out useful stuff like how high he can get by himself before the wings time out, maybe even an estimate on how high the top is.

He can plan out better the more he knows.

Stupid would be to try a single method again and again without learning anything.
Dying in ALO my not kill you IRL but you will lose some of the achievements/xp you've earned that could be used in battling the monsters that Kirito will inevitably run up against.

You could also figure out how high you can go by just seeing how far you can fly before you time out.

It seems my comment about Kirito is really popular right now. LOL
That's assuming he'll die from the fall.

If anyone flew straight up really high and fell from that height then... oh, wait... this is Kirito - logic doesn't apply to him.
Nov 24, 2012 11:24 PM
Sep 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

That's what he will do, but I guess when he heard Asuna was right above him, he couldn't hold his emotion and rushing toward her. And, I didn't see any valid reason for calling that as an idiotic act.
I consider it idiotic since he knows as much as everyone that he wouldn't make it up there and he could die from the fall - lowering his rank/level that he'll need to fight against Sugou.
Nov 24, 2012 11:26 PM

Nov 2009
There are always bugs in every game you play. In Diablo 3, blizzard announced they would fix the monk exploits but they didn't do it in several months. And judging something as undo-able if someone tells you that you can't do it is an act of idiocy.

Even if others couldn't do or accomplish, if there's no risk involved, there's always worth trying.
Nov 24, 2012 11:27 PM
Sep 2012
Ajunky said:
When I made that comment, I didn't realize that it would be that controversial with people. Guess I should have known better since this is the SAO board.
Nov 24, 2012 11:28 PM
Sep 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:

Even if others couldn't do or accomplish, if there's no risk involved, there's always worth trying.
It isn't that someone just told him that it couldn't be done. It's that people have tried again and again and have failed since there's a time limit that everyone knows about - including Kirito.
Nov 24, 2012 11:31 PM

Sep 2011
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Either way it's worthwhile.
Uh, how does Kirito even

Nov 24, 2012 11:32 PM

Nov 2009
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

It isn't that someone just told him that it couldn't be done. It's that people have tried again and again and have failed since there's a time limit that everyone knows about - including Kirito.

Some of them didn't fail, there are ways to reach the world tree and it's just that they haven't discovered yet. Remember when Lyfa explained pp tried to jump on each other's back and fly to the world tree? It's one of the methods(or I would say, exploit) that GM have to patch. What if Kirito finds other way? We don't know yet.
Nov 24, 2012 11:37 PM
Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Uh, how does Kirito even

So Kirito is

So what do you think of this debate that I'm having right now? lol
Nov 24, 2012 11:41 PM
Sep 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Some of them didn't fail, there are ways to reach the world tree and it's just that they haven't discovered yet. Remember when Lyfa explained pp tried to jump on each other's back and fly to the world tree? It's one of the methods(or I would say, exploit) that GM have to patch. What if Kirito finds other way? We don't know yet.
Exactly who didn't fail?

I believe that Lyfa told Kirito that no one has ever reached the top of the tree since Sugou made the tree so high in the first place. Those people who did that jump on top of each other only got close enough to take a picture.

And let's not forget that they already did a patch to prevent just what Kirito is doing.
Nov 24, 2012 11:44 PM

Oct 2011
Laame episode especially when Suguha said that she's in love with her brother. I cried tears of laughter at that part. It's like it was said out of the sake of saying it. No valuable emotions were felt. The brain part was actually informative but rushed and those tentacles were not needed at all.

Only part I like is when Kirito told Suguha to turn around cuz I thought he was gonna say "I wanna see your ass"

Dropped from 8/10 to 7/10 sadly. Hopefully next few episodes left are better than this.
Nov 24, 2012 11:44 PM

Sep 2011
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Uh, how does Kirito even

So Kirito is

Nov 24, 2012 11:46 PM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:

AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Agil told him that she was there. There's a picture of Asuna locked in a cage on top of that tree. Sugou told Kirito to his face that he's keeping her somewhere in his database.

Wow....Yui just reminded him?
I'm guessing I can't change your mind but I'll try one last time....
Listen, all kirito had to go on was the blurry picture Egil handed him. Was it ever fully confirmed that was Asuna? No, it was a hunch and kirito has stated it himself a few episodes ago. Even Yui could not sense Asuna when they were far away from that tree, so Kirito still wasn't a 100% sure whether Asuna is indeed inside ALO or not. If you noticed, he wasnt really rushing to get to that tree either these past few episodes, why? Cause like I said, he didn't know for a fact that Asuna indeed existed in that tree...it was probable from that picture, but wasn't verified for a fact.

When Yui finally finally sensed her Player ID, it was proven. It became fact that Asuna is indeed there and she can still be saved. That's the reason Kirito flew off right away without thinking, impulsively....he has already wasted enough time. Got all that?
If not, fuck it. I'm done arguing.
Nov 24, 2012 11:47 PM

Jun 2012
Aww yeah tentacle rape.
Nov 24, 2012 11:47 PM
Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Uh, how does Kirito even

So Kirito is

I heard from others that ALO and GGO are the weakest of the 4 arcs while SAO and UW are the strongest. Is this true?
Nov 24, 2012 11:49 PM

Sep 2011
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Uh, how does Kirito even

So Kirito is

I heard from others that ALO and GGO are the weakest of the 4 arcs while SAO and UW are the strongest. Is this true?

I haven't read Past ALO as I'm waiting for it to finish before I read GGO, and others. I'd say ALO is weakest. My friends that have read it say GGO is one of the better arcs, and if they decide to adapt it, they better get a new storyboard director.
Nov 24, 2012 11:50 PM
Nov 2012
To hell with this episode!
Why? Because it was another rip off! They did it again, they cut another scene from Jötunheimr. (Well not saying this is a spoiler or something, because they already skipped the part anyway) Where they encounter two huge boss who we're fighting over territory disputes whatsoever (details are really wide, so i won't explain it really accurately), they would have also encountered some Undines and also find the "Excalibur" sword. ("Excalibur" sword is the only weapon who can match the weapon of Eugenes "Demonic Sword Gram") after that they we're transported by a monster which they helped on Jötunheimr.

I would say this episode was a total rip off. I'm starting to hate on how they keep on ripping of good scenes. *Sigh*
I wish it would be more fascinating on Episode 22. I'm not saying i'm gonna drop this. I totally love Sword Art Online. i even rated 7/10, but this episode really disappointed me.
Nov 24, 2012 11:53 PM
Sep 2012
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:
AiCon said:
Sixth said:

AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Wow....Yui just reminded him?
I'm guessing I can't change your mind but I'll try one last time....
Listen, all kirito had to go on was the blurry picture Egil handed him. Was it ever fully confirmed that was Asuna? No, it was a hunch and kirito has stated it himself a few episodes ago. Even Yui could not sense Asuna when they were far away from that tree, so Kirito still wasn't a 100% sure whether Asuna is indeed inside ALO or not. If you noticed, he wasnt really rushing to get to that tree either these past few episodes, why? Cause like I said, he didn't know for a fact that Asuna indeed existed in that tree...it was probable from that picture, but wasn't verified for a fact.

When Yui finally finally sensed her Player ID, it was proven. It became fact that Asuna is indeed there and she can still be saved. That's the reason Kirito flew off right away without thinking, impulsively....he has already wasted enough time. Got all that?
If not, fuck it. I'm done arguing.
It was obvious from the moment Sugou told Kirito that he was the one keeping her trapped that the girl on the picture is Asuna.

And Kirito was rushing in the beginning until he was side-tracked momentarily to save those fairy leaders. All the episodes inside ALO, save one, are Kirito and Lyfa going to the tree.

You know what? Like you said: FUCK IT!
Nov 24, 2012 11:55 PM

Apr 2010
When all else fails... add tentacles.
Nov 24, 2012 11:57 PM
Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Uh, how does Kirito even

So Kirito is

I haven't read Past ALO as I'm waiting for it to finish before I read GGO, and others. I'd say ALO is weakest. My friends that have read it say GGO is one of the better arcs, and if they decide to adapt it, they better get a new storyboard director.
What do you think of the anime version of ALO compared to LN? Does it follow the story closely?

And thanks for the spoilers:D
Nov 24, 2012 11:59 PM

Sep 2012
Tentacles episode ? Amazing episode.
Nov 25, 2012 12:06 AM

Sep 2011
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
Tyrel said:
AiCon said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
Really?

Uh, how does Kirito even

So Kirito is

What do you think of the anime version of ALO compared to LN? Does it follow the story closely?

And thanks for the spoilers:D

Most of it follows closely; however as people have mentioned they missed one part regarding some parts, if you read from past pages, etc. They skipped something regarding Excalibur.
Nov 25, 2012 12:07 AM

Nov 2009
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:
AiCon said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

Exactly who didn't fail?

I believe that Lyfa told Kirito that no one has ever reached the top of the tree since Sugou made the tree so high in the first place. Those people who did that jump on top of each other only got close enough to take a picture.

And let's not forget that they already did a patch to prevent just what Kirito is doing.

But there are pp who captured Asuna's picture, aren't they? It's worth to confirm whether or not she is the real Asuna.
Nov 25, 2012 12:07 AM
Oct 2010
AiCon said:
As I said before, it would still be worth to see by himself what works and what doesn't, and maybe look for something that could give him a clue. He can't blindly trust rumors or he might miss something important.

Even assuming he would die from the fall (which is not necessarily true, and not for him having plot armor but because it's a fantasy world) he might not care much. Hell, like avoiding the death penalties would give him an edge fighting an administrator. If he's to rescue Asuna, he'll have to cheat/hack/deceive their way out anyway.
antonn said:
When all else fails... add tentacles.
LMAO, some authors/directors might actually think like that.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 25, 2012 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
Nice... Slug scientist tentacle-monsters? I wonder what those scientist are into, choosing avatar like that. Why Asuna didn't wait till the monsters leave is beyond me... (I knew about tentacle rape from spoiler, but her not hiding till monster leaves is a bit...)

Oh yeah, ssjokg, you're right, they did actually try to make tentacle rape scene look as nice as they could.

It took 5 people piggybacking to fly up to the branch, and Kirito just flew up like that... I thought this guy is supposed to be more smart/collected... Now that Kirito has confirmed that Asuna is in the game, his options should be open(notify GM etc, should be able to see quite some drama) from this point on... After he crash into the barrier and calmed down maybe.

Leafa cried on Kirito's shoulder, can't say I dislike it, as friends can be made in MMORPG after all.

Overall... Yeah... Nothing too much to say about this episode.
AirStylesNov 25, 2012 12:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2012 1:24 AM

Apr 2011
Damn... Tentacle rape...

I don't know where he thinks hes flying to lol.
Nov 25, 2012 1:42 AM

Jun 2008
AirStyles said:
Nice... Slug scientist tentacle-monsters? I wonder what those scientist are into, choosing avatar like that.

I believe it was said in the LN, they chose those, because it's "easier" to do inhumane tests like this with inhumane avatars. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It took 5 people piggybacking to fly up to the branch, and Kirito just flew up like that... I thought this guy is supposed to be more smart/collected... Now that Kirito has confirmed that Asuna is in the game, his options should be open(notify GM etc, should be able to see quite some drama) from this point on... After he crash into the barrier and calmed down maybe.

Well, I know that most people will stop thinking rationally when it comes to those situations, Kirito is often depicted as a hothead once in a while.

and Lol.. notify the GM, that's like "saying hi, to Sugou"

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 25, 2012 1:51 AM
Feb 2012
Quick comment about notifying the GM: You remember who runs ALO, right? Who's got all the rights and is in charge of the server thus also supervising the game staff. Yeah? Then forget about the GM thing.

When I remembered the tentacle monster scientists, I prayed to God that they *wouldn't* animate it the way they did. Ugh, you saw the result yourselves... the only good thing about it was that Asuna bit that abortion of a human.
To not seem too negative, I admit that I enjoyed watching the beautiful drawings of Alne and Yggdrasil. Unfortunately, as many have pointed out, the story didn't really progress that much. Some core scenes were shown but all in all more material could've been added. Anyway, more on that once the anime finishes. 3/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Nov 25, 2012 1:58 AM
Oct 2012
AiCon said:
It was obvious from the moment Sugou told Kirito that he was the one keeping her trapped that the girl on the picture is Asuna.

And when would that be? Could you please stop being retarded?
Nov 25, 2012 1:59 AM
Oct 2012
this Is the worst episode ever, I never hate SAO before the reason is .....
she just click log out button and you know what? she can't and that dumb tentacel monster do to asuna make worst my day

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCC.......K

Facepalm *Gunshoot ----> DIE
Nov 25, 2012 2:12 AM
Aug 2011
whatever123456 said:
Bertock said:

There are many cases where a villain does everything he can to win, but still loses, for the simple reason that the main characters shows himself to be (or have become) better. Just to give an example, Kenshiro doesn't win because his enemy chooses not to fight at his best, but because Kenshiro is a better fighter

We are not talking about him actually fucking up. Given his knowledge, it was completely irrelevant in which way he locked Asuna, since she couldn't escape either way.

It seems to me that Asuna could have actually escaped right in this episode, if she didn't had screwed everything right in the end
Nov 25, 2012 2:16 AM

May 2010
Great episode.Suguha has a broken heart but I am sure she will move on.That green-haired guy is there:P
Nov 25, 2012 2:23 AM

Jul 2012
ohh, that last clip was AWESOME! Can't wait for next episode :P
O'Hai :D
Nov 25, 2012 2:23 AM

Mar 2010
lol at cold water to back and tentacle rape scene
Nov 25, 2012 2:29 AM
Oct 2012
Bertock said:
whatever123456 said:
Bertock said:

There are many cases where a villain does everything he can to win, but still loses, for the simple reason that the main characters shows himself to be (or have become) better. Just to give an example, Kenshiro doesn't win because his enemy chooses not to fight at his best, but because Kenshiro is a better fighter

We are not talking about him actually fucking up. Given his knowledge, it was completely irrelevant in which way he locked Asuna, since she couldn't escape either way.

It seems to me that Asuna could have actually escaped right in this episode, if she didn't had screwed everything right in the end

That has nothing to do with what I said. "Given his knowledge" is the important part here.
Nov 25, 2012 2:45 AM

Sep 2012
Those scientists are really dumb. Someone escaped from a place and you put her back in this exact same place without even trying to understand how the fuck she did escape from that place, at least increase the fucking security and hire someone to keep an eye on the bitch.
If I was one of those scientists, first thing I would do was interrogating her and trying to find some objects that might have helped her.
Nov 25, 2012 2:47 AM

Jul 2007
SetsukoHara said:
Those scientists are really dumb. Someone escaped from a place and you put her back in this exact same place without even trying to understand how the fuck she did escape from that place, at least increase the fucking security and hire someone to keep an eye on the bitch.
If I was one of those scientists, first thing I would do was interrogating her and trying to find some objects that might have helped her.

You must have missed the part where they changed the door code.

makoa69 said:
I wish Kirito was the one who was captured and put in a bird cage while Asuna was the one rescuing him.

And you know what? I agree. ALfheim has been my least favorite arc of entirety of SAO LNs and THAT would have actually made it interesting, because Aauna would have something to actually do.

A7ac4ma said:
Kinda sad that they removed Tonkii's part, it was one of my favourite parts of this Arc, plus what they'd find at the end of it.

Gotta animate the tentacles, man, all of them.

Seriously I'd rather they removed the tentacle fanservice scene than that.
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.