Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 23, 2012 4:32 PM
Sep 2012
edl01 said:
God damnit Shizuku wants more time? Seriously I was just fine with this episode until she said that.
Why can't Haru just dump Shizuku and get with Oshino, you know? The nice one who views him as more important that a freaking number on her test paper. I swear Shizuku becomes a more dispicable human being with every episode and that ending just topped off my hatred for her, here's to hoping she will get a bit better by the ending.

Well considering she has never had any romantic feelings in her life, despite having any friends, you can't just expect her to know what she's doing.. She's spent her whole life studying, trying to be the best, she can't just change that. She loves him, she really does. She just doesn't know what her emotions are. For once in her life, she has to make a decision, and I don't know if she can!
Nov 23, 2012 5:03 PM

Sep 2012
elita--one said:
edl01 said:
God damnit Shizuku wants more time? Seriously I was just fine with this episode until she said that.
Why can't Haru just dump Shizuku and get with Oshino, you know? The nice one who views him as more important that a freaking number on her test paper. I swear Shizuku becomes a more dispicable human being with every episode and that ending just topped off my hatred for her, here's to hoping she will get a bit better by the ending.

Well considering she has never had any romantic feelings in her life, despite having any friends, you can't just expect her to know what she's doing.. She's spent her whole life studying, trying to be the best, she can't just change that. She loves him, she really does. She just doesn't know what her emotions are. For once in her life, she has to make a decision, and I don't know if she can!

You're telling the story like your there lol.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2012 5:39 PM

Jul 2012
This episode is an 'okay' for me, definitely not anything out of the ordinary. Haru kinda pisses me off sometimes, but I can't say no to that cute face.. (although I like his brother more uhrhurhur <3) And I kinda like that rich blonde snobby guy and his gang of idiots. I haven't read the manga (and I don't plan on doing so) so I hope that this show won't end up to be disappointing~
Nov 24, 2012 1:00 PM

Jul 2012
Good.

I wish I haven't read the manga before. It ruins the surprises. XD
Nov 24, 2012 2:32 PM

Sep 2009
Hope the focus can be on Natsume and Sasayan soon, since Micchi appeared!
Nov 24, 2012 5:13 PM
Sep 2012
The Zelda joke was cute. I'm surprised that a member of the school staff didn't come in at the hostage part.
Nov 25, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2012
Ooo, quite a bit of steamy scenes were put into play! ^.- Love it^^

Seems like Shizuku has sparked some interest from Kenji! Also, Haru and Shizuku are back on track again, let's see how this will turn out?^^
Nov 26, 2012 3:49 PM

May 2011
Awwww poor Natsume, shes just too adorable when she cries.

Hmm I actually liked Yamaken this episode, he seems like a pretty cool guy to me. I sure wouldn't mind seeing him appear more often.

Oh yeah Shizuku is finally trying to be more honest with herself and is starting to open up a little more to everyone else.
Nov 27, 2012 6:53 AM

Aug 2007
So, the festival and I like how Mizutani looks with a nurse cosplay.
Nov 30, 2012 9:39 AM

Aug 2012
Damn, that OST of the last scene
Nov 30, 2012 6:01 PM

Sep 2006
I think I know why I like Natsume so much now. She doesn't fits the stereotype of the innocent, cutesy girl who I always think sound very artificial and unbelievable. The seiyuu manages to voice Natsume's personality very well - it's not the babyish type, but a more coarser, quickering type (gah it's hard to explain). Or am I just over-justifying things? o.o
Dec 1, 2012 1:36 AM

Jul 2010
Yamaguchi was nice in this episode, I hope we'll see more of him in the next one(s)... smells like an one sided love though :(

I don't like Yusan at all, he's so annoying and just what the hell happened with him, Haru and Yamaguchi that they're so afraid of him?...

Btw can someone explain why Haru grabbed the glasses girl so violently the moment Yusan entered the classroom? It just doesn't make any sense, one moment he opened the door and when the scene went back to Haru and him, Haru looked like a robber or kidnapper or something, trying to harm glasses girl without a reason...?
Dec 1, 2012 12:22 PM

Jan 2011
It's really nice to watch this again, I haven't watched this is 2-3 weeks and I was missing it.
Yusan is a bitch, all he does it giving traumas to everyone although I don't know how he does it and why he does it.
Comedy was great and the story is kind of advancing, I hope it'll be steady progress from now on.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 3, 2012 5:00 AM

Jun 2008
Animefanx3 said:

Btw can someone explain why Haru grabbed the glasses girl so violently the moment Yusan entered the classroom? It just doesn't make any sense, one moment he opened the door and when the scene went back to Haru and him, Haru looked like a robber or kidnapper or something, trying to harm glasses girl without a reason...?

Haru got in my nerves in this episode. Why the hell was he hurting poor Oshiro just because he doesn't want his brother? What stupid behavior is that?
Also he punched the girl he loves and grabbed her so hard he heft bruises on her arm. Accidents or not is annoying how little control he enforces over his actions.
Dec 10, 2012 4:06 PM

Apr 2009
At least these two characters are pro-active in dealing with their current and immediate problems, once they've admitted their own mistakes or shortcomings. That's a good sign of maturity in one aspect, I think. XD Their behavior on other matters especially Haru's actions are quite opposite to that, in short he's still a kid.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 19, 2012 10:10 AM
Aug 2011
I don't understand the majority of people wetting themselves yelling CUTE CUTE CUTE all the time for this show.

Once again he punched Shizuku. Yes it was an accident but his fist still connected to her face.
Girl...that's the furthest thing from cute.

I'm not expecting Shizuku to go and hit him back and be all abusive like some other female leads but she didn't even say anything.

and why the hell does he have Ooshima in a chokehold?
Apparently your brother is a douche but you're going to grab a girl and almost choke her because of it?
Right okay.
Dec 19, 2012 11:33 AM

Nov 2007
Edit: Fail! Originally wanted to post in episode 12 discussion thread =_=

Finally the moment is here! :D

Shizuku: ii za mairimasu
Haru: de wa itadakimasu
Shizuku: Heh?!

shanimebibDec 19, 2012 12:46 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 27, 2012 10:01 PM

Apr 2012
ohhhhhh my what a development between the two. they have finally begun to clear their heads (well, shizuku at least). I'm glad to see that she finally knows what is going on with her and what she's going to do to solve it.
I was really touched by the evolvement in friendship between her and natsume. So touching!
Also, is there a little something going on in yamaken's head towards shizzuku? ...hmmmm
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2013 9:48 AM

Apr 2012
This was probably one of my favorite episodes so far.
Jan 16, 2013 1:57 AM

Jan 2012
dat punch

can't praise the show's comedy sketch enough...
Jan 28, 2013 7:03 PM

Nov 2011
Awesome episode! Best romance I've seen in a while for sure!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Feb 9, 2013 7:59 AM
Jul 2018

Yamaken can't read directions! XD
The moment between Haru and Shizuku is cute. :3
Feb 26, 2013 10:29 PM

Jun 2011
...I DIED laughing at the part where the guys were lifting Nagoya and saying "Let's play pretend-Zelda". XD I was like "OH! LINK AND THE CHICKENS!"

But damn, Haru and Shizuku just can't seem to catch a break. 0.0
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Mar 19, 2013 9:31 AM

Aug 2008
The Zelda reference made this episode. I love them lads.
Mar 26, 2013 6:54 PM

May 2012
That ending! Sure was a nice episode but damn they sure got some trouble :p I do hope everything goes back in a good line now! Lets see what's next!
Apr 2, 2013 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode,hope Shizuka stays like this and dont go back to cold witch as she usually is.
Jul 14, 2013 8:21 PM

Feb 2011
I was glad to see Shizuku making some progress with her own personal quirks. While I don't think she'll ever change completely, I look forward to her finally accepting the feelings she's been struggling with, both friendship and romantic related (or at least I'm assuming she will). That ending scene between Shizuku and Haru was very nice, and I really felt like I could relate to her concern over allowing her feelings to distract her from her goals. And now that Haru knows why she's been sending such mixed signals, I'm curious to see how he will respond.

I am finding Yamaken and Ooshima's appearances disruptive at times. They don't always blend in with the rest of the cast and plot like they should. As it stands I feel like they could disappear completely and not affect anything. Maybe if they were more a part of Haru and Shizuku's "group" rather than just conveniently appearing to either disrupt a moment or offer advice, depending on what the situation called for, they wouldn't bug me so much.

Also, I really want to know what Yuuzan's deal is. Not only does he get Haru uptight, but Yamaken as well. The faces they made when Yuuzan appeared were priceless. I hope we eventually get some more backstory there.

Overall, nice episode. I'm really liking this series.
Aug 25, 2013 4:54 AM

Sep 2011
not your usual romcom. it's so refreshing how the characters act more mature than your usual ones .___.

Yamaken so cute
Dec 2, 2013 6:34 PM
Dec 2013
FINALLLY!! Im so impatient when it comes to these sorts of shows. And when ever another girl trys to but in like 'Say I Love You'... I feel like ripping all their hair out -__- BUT YAY OMG FINALLY!! All though we have to wait a lil longer before they begin their relationship (because Shizuku is a studybug) I DONT MIND BECAUSE THEY CONFESSED AT THE (ish) SAME TIME XD (っ^◡^)っ
Jan 8, 2014 5:52 AM

Sep 2013
that zelda reference LOL

a little frustration at times but at least the shows still funny and I kinda like the blonde guy... I really just love everyone and I prefer shizuku's hesitation in this anime than in other ones cause I can relate to her and her studying I guess... gotta admire that honesty though o.O
Feb 13, 2014 3:00 AM

Jan 2008
Another great episode finally she is starting to be honest with her feelings more then before but that is good anyway cant wait to see what happens next on to episode 9
Mar 30, 2014 11:34 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode :D Though Shizuku ticked me off a lot in this episode. Especially the way she treated Natsume like that.

And that Yamaken seems to have some affection to Shizuku.

Still Shizuku once again got punched in the face. This is the 2nd time now Haru!

Ehh I thought Haru suddenly falls in love for Ooshima just out of frustration.

Still the love of Oosshima to Haru is getting stronger by the day!

And come on Haru, do you have to overreact like that towards Yuzuru?? All he wanted is to give you back your shoes.

At least Shizuku made some apology to Haru and Natsume.

And yeah, i really don't get Shizuku. She says she doesn't like Haru, but acts like she loves him that much.

And why do you care about studying that much? To be honest she confuses me sometimes. Just be honest with yourself now!

You even felt sad in the last episode that Haru was about to go away. Why the sudden change of heart!?!

Oh well I guess it's for the suspense huh?

Can't wait for more episodes though!
Apr 11, 2014 7:19 AM

May 2012
Stupid Shizuku making Natsume cry. Glad she apolagized later.
May 13, 2014 4:36 PM
Mar 2013
Haru, what the heck? This is the second time you've punched poor Shizuku in the face ;_; It seems that all of Haru's old friends really have come around. That's good. I was afraid they were going to screw things up again. It was a real hide-and-seek game because both Haru and Kenji were afraid of Yuzan lol
emeraldrosaryMay 13, 2014 4:49 PM
May 15, 2014 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
Oh wow, that ending was really hilarious. Haru giving an affectionate hug : ''What are you doing?!'' ''I don't know! I'm not really sure...''. That wasn't the most convincing compassion hug I've seen xD

Damnit Haru! You punched Shizuku again!
Yamaken was a bit of a dick when he provoked Haru. But I think he tried to make something to happen between the two of them since Shizuku was avoiding him so much.

Poor Natsume, only trying to cheer up her first friend :(
At least, they worked it out in the end :)

It took me while to get that reference with Zelda and the chicken :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 18, 2015 8:14 PM

Dec 2007
Well there's finally some progress.
Jul 25, 2015 8:47 AM

Feb 2015
I'm glad that Shizuku is finally starting to confront her feeling towards Haru.
Jan 5, 2016 7:39 PM

Dec 2015
Does anyone know the piano piece played at the end? It's not on the OST and can't seem to find it anywhere
Feb 10, 2016 3:10 PM

Jan 2015
Finally :X Shizuku x Haru :D
Apr 17, 2016 7:39 PM

Feb 2013
Haru, stop punching Shizuku. Also, when are we gonna see SasayanxNatsume? I want that ship to be canon sooo bad.
Mar 21, 2017 6:58 AM

Feb 2013
Yuuzan really makes Haru go crazy.
Shizuku was kawaii in that costume.
Mar 5, 2018 11:27 AM

May 2010
Kenji is pretty cute :3

And so is Natsume, one of the better friend characters I've seen in all these shoujo series. Be nice to her Shizuku, dammit!
Sep 30, 2019 6:04 AM
Oct 2017
Must be great having a gf that doesn't overly mind getting punched in the face by you... and never needing an apology. Such a toxic relationship.
BiggKabSep 30, 2019 6:07 AM
Oct 25, 2019 3:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good developpement in this episode, she really needs to be honest with Haru.
Apr 5, 2020 1:49 AM

May 2016
That was wonderful finally some progress on their relationship and Natsume got some development as well.
Jun 6, 2020 1:57 PM

Jul 2019
the brother and the other girl who likes haru is gonna mess up haru & shizuku relationship again. i like the romance here between the two characters but its an absolute pain with the fact that the MC is so indecisive. might drop it
Oct 5, 2020 3:53 AM

Jul 2016
flaxman85 said:
dat punch

can't praise the show's comedy sketch enough...

I did chuckle at this part.
Oct 13, 2020 12:31 AM

Jan 2019
Nice episode and I’ve been binge watching this show, but some stuff isn’t sitting right with me. The main thing is that Haru’s actions make me so fucking angry. Like what are you doing dude, it’s making me as angry as fucking Kazuya (or however you spell it) from Rent a girlfriend. It makes me angry even tho I like the character(not kazuya, he’s a bitch).
Nov 5, 2020 3:52 AM

Jun 2020
Haru needs to go for therapy.......like FORREALS lol

Shizuku has quite a stomach for it, I don’t think I can quite vibe with someone who has hit me & uses such physical force with me, intentional or not. He needs help lol

What a nice episode tho, that aside, I really like how awkward this show is & how awkward the characters are lol. And how honest & sincere they all are. It’s not even trying to be something it’s not. Very refreshing shoujo romcom! The cinematography & art are great as well. HM Natsume is so cute & such a great friend & I quite like Kenji too!

Also WHY are they that scared of Yuzan lololllllol I mean they barely touched on it yet they just keep hinting at trauma but it’s already been so many episodes & now even Kenji is intimidated by him?????

That ending with the hug & Shizuku talking about the warmth she felt from Haru was so sweet ♡____♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

64 by Note_Rikka »»
May 1, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Apr 18, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.