Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2012 4:14 PM
Oct 2010
whatever123456 said:
The fight was animated well, I don't see how you could consider this as bad.
The first part was well animated. The dual sword part was not that good, and it was right after that Leefa fanservice part which was very well animated, making the difference more noticeable.

Well, it was not a big deal and they can correct it for the DVD/BD release, but they've already exposed their obvious budget preference for the fanservice... Which is understandable, they want to make money after all, but... well... let's just leave it at that.

BTW, maybe I'm a bit dirty minded, but it looked more like Kirito had taken her panties instead of her sword... >.>'
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 17, 2012 4:16 PM

Jan 2011
that fight was so well-animated at the start then it started to drop.. those angry faces reminds me of the funny faces from the last arc.

i admit i kinda like how they gave him an OP sword to balance it out.
Nov 17, 2012 4:18 PM

Jan 2008
katsu044 said:
that fight was so well-animated at the start then it started to drop.. those angry faces reminds me of the funny faces from the last arc.

Sorry I had to.
Nov 17, 2012 4:22 PM

Aug 2009
Paul said:
katsu044 said:

Sorry I had to.

The thing is that comedy with bad animation can still achieve it's purpose but action scenes need at least a decent one.
Nov 17, 2012 4:24 PM

Aug 2011
ssjokg said:
Paul said:
katsu044 said:

Sorry I had to.

The thing is that comedy with bad animation can still achieve it's purpose but action scenes need at least a decent one.

Doesn't that apply to the whole series as a whole?
Nov 17, 2012 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
EstelleBright said:
ssjokg said:
Paul said:
katsu044 said:

Sorry I had to.

Doesn't that apply to the whole series as a whole?
for you maybe
Nov 17, 2012 4:31 PM

Sep 2008
This was a FUN episode. Not necessarily good, but definitely fun. I'm glad the battle was again, actually animated. If only we saw more of this in the first arc.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Nov 17, 2012 4:32 PM

Mar 2012
whatever123456 said:
The fight was animated well, I don't see how you could consider this as bad.

The animation quality was wildly inconsistent, as others have already noted, but even if it wasn't, there's more to a good fight scene than good animation. Most of the fight was shot very close up. Aside from the obvious cost-cutting on display here, there isn't really much to engage to viewer. Most of the time you're just seeing a close up of someone blocking or attacking with a strained look on their face, completely disassociated from the whole of the battle. There's probably a better way to word that but I think you'll understand what I mean.

The choreography is also a problem. So far, SAO has been absolutely pathetic at making an involving, exciting fight scene, and this is no exception. It feels like most (significant) fights have come down to Kirito pressing the 'win-button', so to speak. Kirito's god-mode Dual wielding kills any and all tension that the fight may have had up to that point (not much).

So yeah, SAO has terrible fight scenes. This one was no different.
Nov 17, 2012 4:35 PM

May 2012
Why hasn't anyone recognized Kirito yet?? After all isn't he extremely famous for beating SAO?!?!?!?!

Nov 17, 2012 4:36 PM

Feb 2012
Hagane_no_neko said:
Why hasn't anyone recognized Kirito yet?? After all isn't he extremely famous for beating SAO?!?!?!?!

The fact he cleared SAO wasn't publicized.
Nov 17, 2012 4:37 PM

Aug 2009
Hagane_no_neko said:
No.No one knows that Kirito aka Kirigaya Kazuto cleared the game.
Nov 17, 2012 4:38 PM
Oct 2012
whatever123456 said:
While I'm disappointed with the adaption overall, I thought this episode was pretty good. The fight vs Eugene was well animated and some of the things you're complaing about (the Salamanders' recation to the fight) were included briefly and are not important. Adaptions have to cut the source material and this episode was pretty faithfull, especially compared to previous ones.

You know that is a good point, and lord knows I don't want to be Mr Otaku complaining about it not being perfect, but I would argue that in this case it is appropriate because they have gone far beyond cutting things for time, or even for budget.

A good example is humor. I mentioned this first, and I noted other people commenting on it, but it is as if they have deliberately gone out of their way to cut out all of the humor from the LNs. Even stuff that wouldn't have added any time, or cost any money, they have cut or changed for the worse. And this has had an impact. I have found this animation fairly joyless. Maybe I am just in a bad mood and forgetting things, but I can not honestly remember any real humor in this animation (at least that was deliberate), whereas there was plenty of humorous scenes in the novel.

A simple example of this is the "hasn't 30 seconds passed". In the light novel it was done for comedic effect: Kirito knew that Eugene wasn't going to stop, but in the animation when he says it he is all pissed (and Kirito being pissed about a fight is completely out of character for him as well, but that is another, even more serous. matter).

Individually this is a small gripe, and if it were only this episode I wouldn't have complained. But it has been this way from the beginning, and collectively they are taking a toll, at least for me.
Nov 17, 2012 4:39 PM

May 2012
Dang, that fight Kirito had against the Salamander general put his fight with Heathcliff to shame! Awesome fight and great episode in my opinion! And now Asuna's back on the scene! Things are really picking up in this series. Can't wait to see what comes up next.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Nov 17, 2012 4:40 PM

Apr 2012
the Battle scene is Good though not exciting for me

5 eps to go... oh so quick :(
i hope they still give eps about Offline meeting

Nov 17, 2012 4:42 PM

Sep 2012
Hagane_no_neko said:

Especially his own cousin, considering Kirito looks exactly like Kirigaya Kazuto.
Nov 17, 2012 4:43 PM

May 2011
Gee, I wonder when Suguha will realize that she's playing with her cous- er, brother. Hopefully by the time she realizes she likes Kirito so we can a wincest ending.
Nov 17, 2012 4:45 PM

Mar 2012
Kirito's characterization has been an absolute mess from the start. He comes across as more of an amalgamation of various action hero tropes than actual person. I've lost count of how many times he has seemingly betrayed his character, so this:

Takuan_Soho said:
A simple example of this is the "hasn't 30 seconds passed". In the light novel it was done for comedic effect: Kirito knew that Eugene wasn't going to stop, but in the animation when he says it he is all pissed (and Kirito being pissed about a fight is completely out of character for him as well, but that is another, even more serous. matter).

Individually this is a small gripe, and if it were only this episode I wouldn't have complained. But it has been this way from the beginning, and collectively they are taking a toll, at least for me.

...has me curious. Was he not this way in the novel? Is his character simply poorly adapted?
NotDolphyNov 17, 2012 4:48 PM
Nov 17, 2012 4:47 PM

Sep 2011
LEGOF said:
Gee, I wonder when Suguha will realize that she's playing with her cous- er, brother. Hopefully by the time she realizes she likes Kirito so we can a wincest ending.

Nov 17, 2012 4:48 PM

Jun 2012
Again Kirito with his haxors but since he's shown to bring stuff out of nowhere I'm just beating a dead horse. Seriously though, he didn't have any of his previous skills or items from SAO so how was he able to duel wield? Also a 2h/1h just makes it even more implausible. Also I know Leafa and Kirito quested a little but isn't getting a huge amount of money in his short time also a little questionable. It seems like the story is just being convenient for Kirito. "Oh we need money to get all of our people ready.." "Really I just happen to have enough for everyone even though I just started the game"

I just wanna see Suguha find out Kirito is her cousin and the person he's trying to see is his GF/WIFE. She's cockblocking herself haha unknowingly. The fight was cool though with the choreography. However I was laughing at Kirito for how ridiculous it was making General Eugene explode from a sword fight .

This arc though is just making me realize how pointless this second MMO is. In my opinion it would have been better to just not follow the source material and make all 25 episodes about SAO and focusing on how being an MMO for so long changes people.
Nov 17, 2012 4:50 PM

Sep 2008
RMNDolphy said:
Was he not this way in the novel? Is his character simply poorly adapted?

whilst I'd like to defend poor old Kirito(the one-man army with a harem to die for...spew), it's pretty much the same in the LN. Although they have missed a lot of context in the anime to the LN, in regards to being characterized Kirito is a walking trope from Vol.1-10(that I've read so far).
Nov 17, 2012 4:53 PM

Jan 2008
Hybridbloodszak said:
Again Kirito with his haxors but since he's shown to bring stuff out of nowhere I'm just beating a dead horse. Seriously though, he didn't have any of his previous skills or items from SAO so how was he able to duel wield? Also a 2h/1h just makes it even more implausible. Also I know Leafa and Kirito quested a little but isn't getting a huge amount of money in his short time also a little questionable. It seems like the story is just being convenient for Kirito. "Oh we need money to get all of our people ready.." "Really I just happen to have enough for everyone even though I just started the game"

See, I wish really did wish they explained it in the anime as I mentioned a few pages back as people are sure gonna be confused. Again, another major one sentence scene they could have simply added in but didn't.

Basically, anyone in ALO can dual wield, the game or something simply made it too difficult to handle two swords at once so people chose not to.

Someone else mentioned that all the money Kirito has is from the SAO transfer.
Nov 17, 2012 4:55 PM

Aug 2011
If anyone is at all surprised by how this episode played out, you were probably dropped on your head as a baby.

> "Jesus is the only one who can save us!"
> Try to make it look like Jesus actually has a chance of losing.
> Bad dude has amazing sword and is the strongest player; Jesus has been playing for 2 days and has shit gear.
> FUCK THIS GAME I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER!
> Jesus wins (what a twist).
> Acts all friendly with the bad guy.
> Girls get all excited at his 1337 video game skillz.

TOTALLY worth the time rather than saving his waifu, amirite?
Nov 17, 2012 5:00 PM
Oct 2012
RMNDolphy said:
Kirito's characterization has benn an absolute mess. He comes across as more of an amalgamation of various action hero tropes than actual person. I've lost count of how many times he has seemingly betrayed his character, so this:

...has me curious. Was he not this way in the novel? Is his character simply poorly adapted?

Humm, that may be a question too subjective to answer. In this particular scene absolutely. In AOL Kirito knows he can't be beat on a pure skill fight, first he knows he has cheating stats, second he also had the experience with being the best in SAO, a reality where one risked his life, which no one in AOL can match. So in this fight he remains pretty cool the only question being how to defeat the special ability of Eugene's sword. This isn't the only example of completely changing a scene for no good reason.

But overall? Tough to say. The novel has a lot more context, so like a normal human being Kirito has a range of emotion that he has shown in the animation, but all of that is lost in adapting it to animation. From the novels I would say that Kirito is extremely insecure in real life, but becomes extremely confident in the VR world. Part of the progress of AOL is Kirito figuring out that he can take some of the confidence he gained from the VR world into the real world, which helps to moderate his emotions in both worlds. But I have no doubt that this cut when we get to that part.
Nov 17, 2012 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
Best girl in this entire freaking anime, god dammit Kirito just forget about Asuna and re-marry cat-sith queen.
[center]
Nov 17, 2012 5:05 PM
Oct 2010
Ok lmao now it's just getting ultra stupid. From the bouncing breasts to the raving girls, to jesus beating the strongest player in the game.. just lmao.
Nov 17, 2012 5:07 PM
Jul 2012
he had 3 girls at once :/
Nov 17, 2012 5:08 PM
Oct 2012
Paul said:

See, I wish really did wish they explained it in the anime as I mentioned a few pages back as people are sure gonna be confused. Again, another major one sentence scene they could have simply added in but didn't.

Basically, anyone in ALO can dual wield, the game or something simply made it too difficult to handle two swords at once so people chose not to.

Someone else mentioned that all the money Kirito has is from the SAO transfer.

As Lyfa pointed out in the novel at this point, in Kendo dual weapons are possible, but for the vast majority of people a second weapon doesn't help, it hurts. It takes a whole lot of training and experience to be able to coordinate the use of two weapons, otherwise you would suffer from the centipede's dilemma. Kirito though has both the training and experience, which is why he can do it.

Also, I don't think that dual weapons was impossible in SAO, what made Kirito unique was that he was the only person who had a skill involving two weapons. This skill increased his attack and defense strength pretty heavily (you can see the actual stats in episode 9 I believe), everyone else would have to first overcome the problem using two weapons, and even if they did, they wouldn't have the cool bonus features that Kirito have.

In AOL, Kirito no longer has the skill bonus he had in SAO, but this doesn't mean that he lost the ability to use dual-weapons. Normally he probably wouldn't use it because it isn't that much of an advantage, but in this particular case, because of the nature of Eugene's sword, dual weapons becomes infinitely more valuable (in that it is the only way to block the sword).
Takuan_SohoNov 17, 2012 5:12 PM
Nov 17, 2012 5:12 PM

Aug 2012
VioLink said:
Best girl in this entire freaking anime, god dammit Kirito just forget about Asuna and re-marry cat-sith queen.

I conpurrrr
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Nov 17, 2012 5:14 PM

Sep 2008
Takuan_Soho said:

Also, I don't think that dual weapons was impossible in SAO, what made Kirito unique was that he was the only person who had a skill involving two weapons. This skill increased his attack and defense strength pretty heavily (you can see the actual stats in episode 9 I believe), everyone else would have to first overcome the problem using two weapons, and even if they did, they wouldn't have the cool bonus features that Kirito have.

In AOL, Kirito no longer has the skill bonus he had in SAO, but this doesn't mean that he lost the ability to use dual-weapons. Normally he probably wouldn't use it because it isn't that much of an advantage, but in this particular case, because of the nature of Eugene's sword, dual weapons becomes infinitely more valuable (in that it is the only way to block the sword).

Well if you want to be technical, think of it as that Kirito had something like a master holding his hands while dual wielding throughout SAO called system assist. Thanks to that, he has pretty much applied to it outside of SAO(with his fight with Suguha) and in ALO. If you practice a certain skill(doesn't have to be with swords), you'll eventually learn it by heart and Kirito had spent all that time in SAO leveling his dual skills to a master level. In the LN, I believe they talk about how certain skills can be applied to the real world(forgot which volume).
Nov 17, 2012 5:19 PM

Jan 2008
Takuan_Soho said:

Not sure why you brought that up but I'm sure it was the skill that allowed him to equip two swords. Sure it might be 'difficult' to use two swords but think about it like this. It was two years they were in the game. Within two entire years there should have been a decent amount of players dual wielding simply because of it's popularity in any existing game, thus why he kept it secret, so people don't bug hin on how to obtain dual wielding.
Nov 17, 2012 5:20 PM
Jul 2012
JavierR said:
he had 3 girls at once :/

FailAtLife said:
JavierR said:
wtf kirito has asuna and other girls after him and klein still cant get one? That isnt fair.
Fair? Are you question God's judgement? Kirito-kun is not interested in fairness. Kirito-kun interested in every living bitches on SAO. A good player knows his mental and physical limitations, but a great player will figure a way around them. From the moment he start playing MMORPG he knew he'll attract many bitches. Kirito-kun get what he deserve. Who cares about insignificant people anyway.
Like I said Kirito-kun is awesome... PRAISE TO OUR LORD!
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Nov 17, 2012 5:26 PM

Jan 2009
dang the battle scene was cool, star burst stream!!!
Nov 17, 2012 5:28 PM

Sep 2011
Did I spot Leafa's ass!? :O

Also, Kirito's harem just increased! He might able beat Rito's harem from TLR. :D

Nov 17, 2012 5:29 PM
Oct 2012
Paul said:

Not sure why you brought that up but I'm sure it was the skill that allowed him to equip two swords. Sure it might be 'difficult' to use two swords but think about it like this. It was two years they were in the game. Within two entire years there should have been a decent amount of players dual wielding simply because of it's popularity in any existing game, thus why he kept it secret, so people don't bug hin on how to obtain dual wielding.

If you go back to the novel, what Klein was surprised about wasn't that Kirito used 2 weapons, but that it was a skill and that the skill enabled Kirito to use "starburst stream" a sixteen hit combo. Even if someone trained years at using two weapons, it seems that they could only have a skill on one of the weapons at any given time. This doesn't mean they couldn't use two weapons, but that one would only be a normal attack and they would be better off with a shield skill or using a 2 handed attack with a skill. It was the skill that Kirito kept secret.

Maybe somewhere else they mentioned that people couldn't use two weapons, but I am not recalling where they said this.

The point being is that dual weapons in the real world really isn't that great of an advantage, maybe games give it more power, but I can't recall any first class kendou practitioners using two swords in a serious competition.
Nov 17, 2012 5:58 PM

Sep 2009
SAO and ALO do not have pain mechanics in the game. When they get hit they don't feel real pain in their body. ALO is an exact copy of an earlier version of SAO.

As for dual wielding, in ALO anyone can dual-wield, but it is not an official skill. However, that is hard to do because there is no assistance from the system making it a terrible choice for fighting as it leaves the player vulnerable. The only reason Kirito can dual-wield is because he had a lot of practice with it in SAO. No player in SAO could dual wield besides Kirito. The system accelerates the speed of the skills and there are damage bonuses.

As for the fight, I thought it was ok. I wished it was longer, but there is probably no time to do that if they want to finish ALO with 5 episodes left.

Ok, I did not remember correctly about the concept of pain. Turns out what would be painful to players in SAO and ALO is repressed. So, in the end there is almost no pain from getting hit SAO or ALO.
xuezhiNov 17, 2012 6:19 PM

Nov 17, 2012 6:01 PM
Aug 2012
That was a nice episode. So do they actually feel pain or not? It keeps contradicting.
Nov 17, 2012 6:04 PM

May 2011
@Sorayin Well the pain sensation is kept pretty low, it would not have very fun to play otherwise right? The administrator can change the setting of pain absorption Though
Nov 17, 2012 6:09 PM
Oct 2012
Sorayin said:
That was a nice episode. So do they actually feel pain or not? It keeps contradicting.

There is a pain mechanism, this should become clear in the final episode. The mechanism has a range called "pain absorption", which limits the amount of pain a player will feel. At a pain absorption of 0, the player will feel all the pain the actual physical experience will cause. There is NO physical damage mind you, but you will feel the pain, and the effects of this feeling will last some time after the experience.

I don't think Kayaba wanted the players in SAO to feel much pain, Kayaba wasn't sadistic, he just wanted to create a game where the players were motivated to play at their best (literally as if their lives depended on it). AOL being a commercial game, has an extremely high pain absorption level, probably just a little shock or something.
Nov 17, 2012 6:09 PM

Nov 2007
Sorayin said:

Yes they do. Every time they lose health points, the headset they are wearing vibrates like crazy! Imagine you have 5 cellphones wrapped around your head and they start vibrating! I guess it's less painful if you are using a smaller replica or, the new generation of nervgear2 like Suguha. But Kirito's one is insane. Like a total shocker. He is an M, so it's all good. :")

Jokes aside, I dunno how they explain pain. I do find it totally shitty that the nervgear Kirito was using for playing SAO had the reputation of being a microwave oven. And he still has the courage to wear it again. If I ever made out alive from SAO, I would have never tried that thing on. Not even as a head protector while using my bike. I admit, I am a chicken and Kirito is way above any of us useless human beings.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 17, 2012 6:14 PM
Apr 2012
Kirito just beats anybody. He always wins no matter what and all the girls like him. How did this show get this cliched.
Nov 17, 2012 6:16 PM
Nov 2011
i hate how kirito is so easily distracted omg huRRY UP AND SAVE ASUNA ALREADY LJKSNBXZMSM and too much girls with big breasts hitting on him omfg lol im not a big fan of leafa either.. BACK OFF GIRLS HE'S MARRIED LOL and i like how yui is there to watch out for kirito to not flirt with girls lol

AND OMFGGGGGG ASUNA ESCAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 17, 2012 6:17 PM

Aug 2011
flack said:
Kirito just beats anybody. He always wins no matter what and all the girls like him. How did this show get this cliched.

Since beyond the beginning of time.
Nov 17, 2012 6:19 PM
Oct 2010
So despite all that nonsense, I just want to ask one more thing. Wouldn't it have made more sense for asuna to jump from where she was downward? Or does she have some other purpose?
Nov 17, 2012 6:31 PM
Oct 2012
skudoops said:
So despite all that nonsense, I just want to ask one more thing. Wouldn't it have made more sense for asuna to jump from where she was downward? Or does she have some other purpose?

Humm, I think the opportunity to do so is because of the animation, I don't think she had the option in the novel, but could be wrong there.

If I had to rationalize the scene, Asuna's experience with VR is SAO, where if you die you are dead. Two years of that experience with nothing else would probably make one a little hesitant to trust a game by jumping to what in other instances would be certain death.

To further rationalize. She knows that Suguo is the system admin, so her best chance to escape would be to find something that gives her some system access, and where better to find such a device than where she is at? Even if she were to survive the jump, she has no idea what is below, no idea if there is anyone that could help her, so knowing her time is limited she is focused on escaping.

God, I love being a rational creature, means I can rationalize anything!
Nov 17, 2012 6:42 PM

Jan 2008
/jumps down
/instant death
/respawns in cage

lulz.
Nov 17, 2012 6:51 PM
Oct 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
skudoops said:

Humm, I think the opportunity to do so is because of the animation, I don't think she had the option in the novel, but could be wrong there.

If I had to rationalize the scene, Asuna's experience with VR is SAO, where if you die you are dead. Two years of that experience with nothing else would probably make one a little hesitant to trust a game by jumping to what in other instances would be certain death.

To further rationalize. She knows that Suguo is the system admin, so her best chance to escape would be to find something that gives her some system access, and where better to find such a device than where she is at? Even if she were to survive the jump, she has no idea what is below, no idea if there is anyone that could help her, so knowing her time is limited she is focused on escaping.

God, I love being a rational creature, means I can rationalize anything!

Maybe, but I don't know how she could get system access from where's she's at.. it would still require admin privileges like what happened with the A.I fairy in the SAO arc. Secondly I imagined that maybe she could try to find someone to inform them of what is happening and provide some RL info about herself and her situation.

Of course many people are going to dismiss her and she pretty much has to hope someone actually believes her but I thought that would have been the best course of action. Regarding her not knowing how to use her wings.. I mean she's locked up there all day and there's an assist controller so I'd figure that she would be bored enough to try it learn how to use them or something. Not like she has anything better to do.

Maybe I'm over thinking this and she really has no idea how to use the wings and is simply going to try walking instead, but at that height it seems that would take way too much time.
Nov 17, 2012 6:55 PM
Oct 2012
skudoops said:
Regarding her not knowing how to use her wings.. I mean she's locked up there all day and there's an assist controller so I'd figure that she would be bored enough to try it learn how to use them or something. Not like she has anything better to do.

That would assume she even knows they exist, let alone that Suguo gave her the ability to use them.

Don't forget you know what AOL is about, she doesn't have access to that knowledge.
Nov 17, 2012 7:01 PM

Dec 2009
Personally I liked the battle scene and the episode overall. It's better than the 5 minutes of action we usually get from the SAO arc...But damn the fanservice just got over the top lol. I know the economics of BD sales requires it but even I had to start facepalming at the high amount of it. Ass shots, upskirts, boob jiggle all three in about 3 seconds for Lyfa in that one scene! XDDD
Nov 17, 2012 7:04 PM
Jun 2010
lol, I so predicted that's the way they would do that scene where the girls would try to seduce kirito. The only think I was disappointed in was that they remove the comedy factor during that moment.

Overall, I am satisfy with the episode. I learn to not expect much and just enjoy each episode as they come.
Nov 17, 2012 7:20 PM

Oct 2011
Hahaha!!!! Finally I have seen the animated battle between Kirito and Eugene, and as expected I love it when Kirito dual wield, such speed, though the battle scenes in the anime are always so short, compared to the details in the LN!!! An awesome episode anyway!! 5 more episodes to go!!!
Signature
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.