Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2012 3:17 PM
Jul 2012
Combat strength evaluation, all in good fun.

Aizawa Yuchi
Trained to fight apparitions with Mai, no Wooden sword.

Kunisaki Yukito
He at least looks kind of Athletic?

Okazaki Tomoya
He fights a lot at school so he has a lot of combat experience?

Naoe Riki
Poor effeminate guy, We'll give him some decent items to make him competitive, he has Mask de Saito and maxed out stats, He doesn't have his pistol nor his Gatling gun though because that'd be pretty unfair.

Tennouji Koutaro
Can use Rewrite to enhance his abilities, but no using Aurora weapons.

Angel Beats got banned because Otonashi is already dead go figure. And immortality would be plain unfair
blasterionJan 13, 2013 7:53 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2012 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
lmao i cant see riki being viable in an actual fight against any of the other key protagonists.

maybe with rin.. maybe.. using traps
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 16, 2012 3:31 PM
Jul 2012
blubberflub said:
lmao i cant see riki being viable in an actual fight against any of the other key protagonists.

maybe with rin.. maybe.. using traps

He has Maxed out stats through baseball and Mask de Saito, just not his arsenal of guns.
Nov 16, 2012 4:41 PM

Jun 2010
Well I would think that Tomoya (after the harsh training in Tomoyo After) would be rather equal to Koutaro though in the long run I think Koutaro would win. 3rd place would be definitely Riki.
Nov 16, 2012 5:54 PM
Jul 2012
If Riki had his Gatling gun or Pistol he may beat Koutaro but since he doesn't Rewrite will just make quick work of him, Koutaro is about as strong as 3 adults and his Rewrite power makes him very agile and perceptive even if he isn't allowed to use Aurora weapons.
Nov 16, 2012 9:32 PM

Apr 2010
That's not really fair. I think Tennouji just stomps everyone.
Nov 17, 2012 7:00 AM
Jul 2012
Solkiskey said:
That's not really fair. I think Tennouji just stomps everyone.
Then what about Riki with his guns vs Aurora Tennouji?
Nov 17, 2012 7:14 AM

Dec 2009
Why is the guy from Planetarian missing?
Nov 17, 2012 7:43 AM
Jul 2012
Battlesheep said:

Because he doesn't have a name I guess? or I forgot him
Nov 17, 2012 8:08 AM

Sep 2008
Tennouji Koutaro is the strongest in terms of his ability
Okazaki Tomoya is the strongest in terms of family bonding
Naoe Riki is the strongest in terms of friendship
Otonashi is the strongest in terms of, well, being the last one standing alive in most operations
ShoutaAzumaNov 17, 2012 8:13 AM
Nov 17, 2012 8:24 AM

Sep 2010
Battlesheep said:

Is the protagonist really all that special in it? I thought it was known for it's heroine
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Nov 17, 2012 8:44 AM
Jul 2012
omfgugay said:
Battlesheep said:

Is the protagonist really all that special in it? I thought it was known for it's heroine

he's a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world, logic says he's a badass
Nov 17, 2012 8:48 AM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
omfgugay said:
Battlesheep said:

Yeah now imagine someone like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star xD
Nov 17, 2012 8:50 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
omfgugay said:
Battlesheep said:

Yeah now imagine someone like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star xD

Yeah but our protagonist is a cynical ass.....like every other Key male protagonist. Except Riki for some reason...
Nov 17, 2012 3:13 PM

May 2011
In terms of physical strength, I'd say Tennouji. Can't say much about inner strength though since I haven't really completed Rewrite yet, but I'd say Riki is the strongest I've seen so far.
Nov 17, 2012 5:05 PM

Dec 2007
Went for 'Protagonist' (but I know him as 'Junker') from Planetarian. I can tell very few people have played it or otherwise they would have picked him as well. Much older and much more tested in terms of combat. One must be extremely tough to survive in his world.
Nov 17, 2012 5:07 PM
Apr 2012
How is Okazaki winning the vote?.... Neglecting his daughter for all those years/no job/relying on others to take care of his shit/relying on occurrence of miracles... He is weak mentally and physically.
Nov 17, 2012 5:07 PM
Jul 2012
Meddigo said:
Went for 'Protagonist' (but I know him as 'Junker') from Planetarian. I can tell very few people have played it or otherwise they would have picked him as well. Much older and much more tested in terms of combat. One must be extremely tough to survive in his world.

I am just surprised people ended up picking Okazaki.
Nov 17, 2012 5:33 PM

Nov 2010
Tennouji Kotarou, depending on which route you go, he potentially surpasses in both mental and physical strength.
Nov 17, 2012 5:37 PM
Jul 2012
Aizawa Yuichi fights magical blob things, ok

Kunisaki doesn't really fight anything

Protagonist is a post apocalyptic world survivor.

Naoe Riki, the Mask of Saito and a Secret Agent with Pistols and Gatling guns.

Tennouji Kotarou who fights FUCKEN DEMONIC DINOSAURS

and then we have Tomoya who fights.... gangsters.
Nov 17, 2012 6:26 PM
Dec 2007
blasterion said:

More like he scuffled with some gangsters while TOmoyo beat them up. The gangster fights in the CLannad After Story anime are completely made up. He also lost the fight against the soccer team I believe. Out of the two, Sunohara was the one who always ended up in fights while TOmoya, even though considered a delinquent, was considered such only because he was a complete bum who disregarded rules not because he was especially proficient at fighting.

Nov 17, 2012 6:29 PM
Jul 2012
Leon-Gun said:
blasterion said:

More like he scuffled with some gangsters while TOmoyo beat them up. The gangster fights in the CLannad After Story anime are completely made up. He also lost the fight against the soccer team I believe. Out of the two, Sunohara was the one who always ended up in fights while TOmoya, even though considered a delinquent, was considered such only because he was a complete bum who disregarded rules.

I was trying to give him some credit but thank you for making Okazaki sound like a loser anyways.
Nov 17, 2012 6:37 PM

Dec 2009
Eh... Obviously Kotarou.
Nov 18, 2012 7:13 PM
Aug 2012
I would have to go with Kotarou.
Nov 18, 2012 7:19 PM
Jul 2012
HOW THE FUCK IS OKAZAKI WINNING HE has no powers, no Mask de Saito, no guns, no Aurora weapons, Never survived an apocalypse, Never fought supernatural beings
Nov 18, 2012 9:20 PM
Dec 2007
blasterion said:
HOW THE FUCK IS OKAZAKI WINNING HE has no powers, no Mask de Saito, no guns, no Aurora weapons, Never survived an apocalypse, Never fought supernatural beings
They confused the question more likely, or are literally just voting for the one they know more. All things considered, Tomoya is weak even in willpower.

Nov 18, 2012 9:38 PM
Apr 2011
blasterion said:

When I voted, I didn't know he meant strong in the literal physical sense. I thought he meant strong in terms of character growth.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2012 9:49 PM
Jul 2012
Leon-Gun said:
blasterion said:
They confused the question more likely, or are literally just voting for the one they know more. All things considered, Tomoya is weak even in willpower.

Goes you to show the intellect of your average anime only viewer
Nov 18, 2012 11:59 PM
Dec 2007
makoa69 said:
blasterion said:

When I voted, I didn't know he meant strong in the literal physical sense. I thought he meant strong in terms of character growth.
I don't think he had much character growth either considering he went from hating his dad and running away from his problems to... only slightly hating his dad and sort off not running away from his problems (insteead using Deus Ex Machina to solve them).

Nov 19, 2012 12:34 AM

Sep 2011
blasterion said:
Nov 20, 2012 12:57 PM
Jul 2012
Okazaki is a wimp compared to the manliness of every other Key protagonist.
Nov 20, 2012 1:04 PM

Jun 2010
Btw I think we need a thread: Who is the strongest Key Heroine?
There we got, a lot of potential candidates :D
Nov 20, 2012 1:06 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:

Ohtori Chihaya no other key heroine fights with a fucken lamp post and also she has Sakuya.

besides Rewrite heroines would just butcher every other heroine in a fight anyways.

Well Saya can always snipe for a easy win, and she has her pistol but Shizuru dual wields HK UMPs

Lucia is basically a walking plague and has her vibro-sword

Akane has her summons

Kotori has Chibimoth

and Kagari, fucken ribbons man. fought off a dragon with that thing
blasterionNov 20, 2012 1:11 PM
Nov 20, 2012 1:13 PM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Ohtori Chihaya no other key heroine fights with a fucken lamp post

besides Rewrite heroines would just butcher every other heroine in a fight anyways.

I know it, you know it, every person that reads this post will know it but... Let's think about others. Maybe someone will pick Shizuru, Lucia, Tomoyo, Kyou, Mai or any other that qualifies (Okazaki is winning here though he isn't the strongest T.T).
Nov 20, 2012 1:21 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

I know it, you know it, every person that reads this post will know it but... Let's think about others. Maybe someone will pick Shizuru, Lucia, Tomoyo, Kyou, Mai or any other that qualifies (Okazaki is winning here though he isn't the strongest T.T).

He was the weakest so people gave him pity votes
Nov 20, 2012 1:36 PM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

I just thought that people mistook this thread for a popularity/who is the strongest mentally contest xD Well I still gave my vote to Koutaro ^^
Nov 20, 2012 1:43 PM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

I just thought that people mistook this thread for a popularity/who is the strongest mentally contest xD Well I still gave my vote to Koutaro ^^

Okazaki is still the weakest even it was mentally, He gave up on his kid, broke down when his wife died, didn't know if he wanted Kyou or Ryou etc. etc.
blasterionNov 20, 2012 1:48 PM
Nov 20, 2012 1:48 PM

Jun 2010
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
blasterion said:
helski666 said:

Okazaki is still the weakest even it was mentally, He gave up on his kid, broke down when his wife died, didn't know if he wanted Kyou or Ryou etc. etc.

While everyone else either fought supernatural beings, Demonic Dinosaurs, Survived the acocalypse, became a secret agent, saved a bus full of people from a fire. etc.

Just a crazy thought: Okazaki is just like Mario, he collects shiny things to save the Princess, yet whichever castle he is in she is not there and he cant really do much about it. Well at the end he still gets her but after all the running around and chasing after her it's just meh...
Nov 20, 2012 1:49 PM
Jul 2012
I don't know how people can like a weak protagonist like Okazaki, Clannad was good but Okazaki was a weak man.
Nov 28, 2012 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
ShoutaAzuma said:
Otonashi is the strongest in terms of, well, being the last one standing alive in most operations

Yukito is the strongest in terms of swordart
Aizawa Yuichi is the strongest in terms of memory

right? :3

For me its Tomoya. He lost two persons dearest to him, but he can bear it and makes a happy ending for us, Clannad lovers
Nov 28, 2012 3:57 PM
Jul 2012
blu3cru5ad3r said:
ShoutaAzuma said:

For me its Tomoya. He lost two persons dearest to him, but he can bear it and makes a happy ending for us, Clannad lovers

But he was mentally weak and not much a fighter =/ Took him so long just to pull himself together. He could learn more from Riki.
Nov 28, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2012
I apologise for trolling but

Goku
Nov 28, 2012 4:10 PM

Sep 2012
Realistic physical strength, Planetarian Protagonist definitely.

He's also one of my favourite Key characters because he's just so...different.

Emotionally Tomoya goes through the most (admittedly, he has the most time), but...

...Riki takes the cake. Of course, since:

Note: Rewrite excluded.
Nov 28, 2012 4:46 PM

Mar 2012
blasterion said:
blu3cru5ad3r said:
ShoutaAzuma said:

But he was mentally weak and not much a fighter =/ Took him so long just to pull himself together. He could learn more from Riki.

But.. Riki can be that strong after

But cant deny it, he's mentally weak when Nagisa and Ushio dead =|
he's a weak fighter because his bad right shoulder

But, dunno i just cant stop thinking that Tomoya is really my favorite Male Protagonist from key VN's >< so far...
Nov 28, 2012 5:05 PM
Jul 2012
blu3cru5ad3r said:
blasterion said:
blu3cru5ad3r said:
ShoutaAzuma said:

But.. Riki can be that strong after

But cant deny it, he's mentally weak when Nagisa and Ushio dead =|
he's a weak fighter because his bad right shoulder

But, dunno i just cant stop thinking that Tomoya is really my favorite Male Protagonist from key VN's >< so far...

It's ok because all Key/ ONE(Tactics) game protagonists including Riki are the cynical jerks we all know and love.
A typical Key Protagonist
Likes to Troll Wingman
Cynical Remarks
Tsukkomi
Below Average Academics
Dec 21, 2012 7:16 PM
Dec 2012
I cant believe Tomoyas winning on a Little Busters board.
Dec 22, 2012 7:00 PM

Aug 2012
raptor360 said:

Why not? To be far, none of Key's male protagonists are very strong and people who are voting for Riki are just Little Busters fanboys or Trolling.
[url=myanimelist.net/profile/Stocky[/url]

My precious BB Code :(
Dec 22, 2012 7:12 PM

Jun 2012
Isn't this a test of physical strength...? Why is Okazaki winning..
Dec 22, 2012 8:07 PM
Jul 2012
Stocky said:
raptor360 said:

Why not? To be far, none of Key's male protagonists are very strong and people who are voting for Riki are just Little Busters fanboys or Trolling.

Tenouji Kotarou is pretty much the definition of strong

He fights familiars for breakfast (he gets beaten up a lot though)
Has pretty much a 99.99% Rewritten into mamono body
fights like 3 super summoners (Tenma, Midou, Akane,)

and 2 super Guardians (Nishikujou and Shizuru)

He also eats Lucia's Miasma for breakfast, I mean hell Lucia was able to kill 200,000 people by just being in town.

Anyways he fought a Leaf dragon and survived, let's see any other Key protagonists do that.

Tomoya doesn't stand a chance. I mean Tomoya can't even beat a familiar that require all of the world's nukes to hurt it (Berserk Sakuya)
He's the kind of character that would get taken down by one of them dogs. Which pretty much is easy cake for any of the Rewrite characters.

Unlike Riki, Tomoya has no experience with Firearms either, So if Riki used his minigun Tomoya would just out right die.

Yuiichi probably has more combat experience with Mai than Tomoya also

Planetarian Protagonist was pretty strong too, Post apocalypse survivor. And survives against Battle Droids

blasterionDec 23, 2012 4:56 AM
Dec 23, 2012 10:10 AM

Apr 2010
You could've put those Rewrite spoilers in spoiler tags, you know.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.