Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2012 5:38 PM

Mar 2012
Gay in 2 years!
CONGRATULATIONS
Nov 17, 2012 5:44 PM

Feb 2012
What the hell is wrong with the animation, the quality dropped again?!

Poor Mamoru is pretty much alone, Saki is even aware of that and his one-sided love but doesn't understand in what kind of situation he is, they are still young though, so you can't really blame her.

Everyone who keeps spoiling here, should be banned.
Nov 17, 2012 6:01 PM

Nov 2012
This episode's display of affection made me feel uncomfortable, not because some of it was homosexual but because of the pure display of hormonal raging than any true sign of it being done out of love of even like! It was just lust, lust, and some more lust! Which is why it wasn't 'heartbreaking' when Satoru and Shun had a fling and then Shun dumped him.

The development between Shun and Saki was nice though, but I'm not putting much hope in that seeing how this bonobo society whores around =.= At least Saki's disgusted with herself a bit.

And I feel SO BAD for poor Mamoru! He's like the only sane teenager there who's not getting on on someone else just because he's horny! POOR KID! He should be the one to save the society or whatever is supposed to happen next.

Sigh, anyways, this was a rather interesting development otherwise. Seems like Shun created a monster than helped the chick hatch. Also, not sure if the powerful guy who came to visit used some time thing to approach Shun or that Shun had a barrier around him that prevented anyone from coming closer.

Also, although Shun's hotter now, his forced smiles aren't that great. I also wonder why he didn't make a barrier against the 'cats' for the rest of the gang too if he actually realized what was going on.

Speaking of the 'cats', could it be the large 'lion' animal that we saw in one of the first few episodes where the boy cheated in the game where you had to get the ball in the hole? Also, what's so special about the cats? And didn't we also hear in the first few episodes how Saki's mom was concerned that she was being 'targeted' (or something along those lines) by the cats?

Hmm, either way, hope the next episode is focused more on action. Looking forward to it :P
Nov 17, 2012 6:06 PM

Jun 2008
Sometimes I wonder if you understood or missed the part where they explain that their society was based in bonobos?
anyway...
You know what I would really really like?
that Homophobes/people who use hate, discrimination and prejudice and are happy for being simple minded brains that will never suffer a process called "EVOLUTION", would drop this show and just leave.
If you dont want to give a chance to the show, your problem. Dont come here criticize the others who still want to watch it.
Because All Ive been seeing since this morning on this thread is people who supposedly "dropped" the anime because of this episode, but keep coming back. Why are your torturing yourselves lads? Because you see, your unhappiness is sad....but we (aka, people with open- mind that spent the whole day laughing with your hate posts), we´re happy you see. We´re happy because we tried our best to understand you and try to convey our opinions and show you the path to a better world where people actually talk about yaoi/yuri without making a big deal of it, respecting the subject, respecting the story and fans, and not calling it "disgusting" every 5 seconds. No one is deaf here.
We get it, you dont like it, wow, CONGRATULATIONS. Go in peace.

Resume: We are still happy and you´re still angry. At the end of this long day the ones who can go to bed with a mind filled with peace and good feelings and a good smile on our face, its us the open-minded people, while you guys, I actually feel sorry as you try desperately to flame and spread your anger to the world, going to sleep filled with nasty hate in your mind trying desperately to seek 23234 reasons to find homolove "disgusting".

The day you finally come to realize that a kiss between two guys or two girls is not "disgusting", "sick", "fag" and accept it naturally as any other form of love, you will be at peace. Until there good luck with your inner struggle/avoidance of "gay" anime-no-matter-if-it-has-plot-its-still-gay-because-yes-I-said-so.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 17, 2012 6:11 PM

Nov 2012
Bobbypick said:
I have no problem with Yaoi or Yuri, but this is pointless and shameless. There was no rhyme or reason for this sort of thing to be added. In the end, it had absolutely no effect on the plot, or the characters. They just threw SatoruxSaki out the window and made him gay. He wasn't even looking at Saki anymore.This is something they'll just throw out and forget it ever happened. It was just done for shock value. If anything though, I'm glad it drove more people away than the other way around. This show deserves to be watched by nobody for doing such a stupid thing.

You just don't randomly throw something like this into an anime.

Uh no, Shun DID look at Saki, twice actually. First when he and Satoru were making out in the grass and the second time when Saki overheard Shun breaking up with Satoru and heck Shun even blushed then!
Nov 17, 2012 6:14 PM

Nov 2012
AiCon said:
So much BL and GL along with the unfortunate odd one out.

Yup. Just like middle school.
Tyrel said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Found it odd how they treated the one straight guy like the outcast....

LOL. It's like straight people don't exist in this show :|
Guess the rule is you have to be a homo or you'll be alone.

Yeah, that's probably why Saki told Mamoru to go out there and 'have some fun' only to end up crying at the sickness of that statement when she goes to the bathroom.
Nov 17, 2012 6:14 PM

Nov 2012
jimjimex said:
Engineered homosexuality by this civilization actually makes perfect sense!

Introduction of homosexuality behaviors by genetic and social engineering actually keep their population VERY low.

If their civilization have a population curve like we do today, there is NO way they can monitor and control the kids' education in such detail.

That's a good point! O.O
Nov 17, 2012 6:24 PM

Jul 2012
Lol I just came here to see how many people would drop it lmao
Nov 17, 2012 6:26 PM

Nov 2012
uniquelyme91 said:
OK first thing's first; They are not all homosexuals they are all (except Mamoru apparently) BISEXUAL! There is no gender discrimination here, I thought people who didn't know what Bonobos are would look it up by now, they are a species of apes who are bisexual.

Ok imagine a world where boys didn't "have" to be with girls and girls didn't "have" to be with boys. Imagine sexual intimacy is something you can have with anyone you are close to, something you both benefit from and just a less violent way of relieving stress.
Now imagine you are in puberty and you child body is changing very quickly, and you start having a wider range of emotions and you are looking at your friend's bodies differently. It's all confusing and a little scary. I remember at that age I was very close to my friends of the same gender, they were having the exact same changes as I was. I don't see it as a big stretch that in a community where there is no "only boys kiss girls" and vice versa, that you would explore your new sexual feelings and urges with someone of the same gender. It's less scary that way with a close friend who shares a similar body. I can guarantee that as they get older there will be more boy/girl coupling.

And anyway if they were all homosexual their community would cease to exist.

I think I can understand the Shun x Satoru coupling.
Saki likes Shun + Shun likes Saki + Satoru likes Saki = Satoru likes Shun, Shun likes Satoru
or something like that.

I always wonder about the voice actors, I mean they're in a room together and they're kind of making these declarations and um, sexy noises at the other's character. I know there is a level of professionalism involved but what do you say at the end of recording, "It was nice making the sounds of making out with you,"? I mean do any of them blush at all?

LOL :P and nice perception!
Nov 17, 2012 6:39 PM
Aug 2010
I know this show is suppose to have weird stuff that will most likely be explained later but this is officially too weird for me. They better get started with the explanations already or else it might be getting too much for me, it's like a bad shoujo.

I don't have anything against homosexuals but, being heterosexual, I do not want to watch a show with such explicit homosexual content.
Nov 17, 2012 6:48 PM
Aug 2010
Orulyon said:
/clip

I have no idea what you are talking about, a person cannot "suffer evolution" because individuals do not evolve, populations do. For a quick explanation of what evolution is, check wiki.

Despite believing that homosexuals are entitled to rights like everyone else, homosexuality is REALLY bad in the eyes of evolution. Homosexuality = no reproduction = dead species = no evolution. If everyone turn into homosexuals, it would be REALLY REALLY bad because we would go extinct and I would fight it with every fiber of my soul.
Nov 17, 2012 6:57 PM

May 2012
Anyone else surprise that Mamoru is actually a dude?
Nov 17, 2012 7:57 PM

Sep 2012
The gay stuff was to be expected. Don't know why people are whining about it. And they kissed for like 4 seconds. Oohh boo hoo 2 boys kissing eeewwey gross!!1 Please. Are you in fucking middle school?

Go watch your kawaii moe girly bullshit and gtfo.

The only problem I had was the awkward animation. Wtf some scenes looked so bad! Oh well, at this point, the animation doesn't really matter cause the story is so damn interesting! That eye! Shiit this show is awesome. Looking forward to next week

No love for Mamoru T.T
Red_KeysNov 17, 2012 8:08 PM
Nov 17, 2012 7:59 PM

Jul 2011
After weeks arguing and anticipation i guess some of our most transparent members of MAL finally got the Yaoi action they were seeking. I must say though, in this episode, the ratio of yuri to yaoi was quite disproportionate such is a reflection of both genre's i guess.

Anyway enjoyable episode, two years have passed and a lot has changed. The cantus of the kids has been fully restored and developed quite well for them. Also new mysteries were born in terms of Shun's mysterious behavior and the Cats that apparently have the kids under scope. Also i'll give the anime its props at how it portrayed homosexuality as an normaility. It was quite weird seeing it so rife as well as how seemingly accepting it is. Especially when you factor in the age group being that it would be social suicide if this were to happen in a similar environment in our reality.

-Cross- said:
Anyone else surprise that Mamoru is actually a dude?

No he was wearing the male uniform. What was surprising to me was the spineless, effeminate member of the group turning out to be the only straight one.
Nov 17, 2012 8:24 PM

Jan 2011
If you an't homo you're riding solo~ felt bad for the kid not only that saki had to rub it in his face besides that more important things had me bothered like the Quality dropped again!, and how distance everyone is to each other,also whatever the hell Shun made inside that egg think that boy is going cray cray.
Nov 17, 2012 10:17 PM

Sep 2011
This school is pretty gay. Animation was awful. Please get us back on track.
I wanna see more MariaXSaki and less gross yaoi. Also Satoru's new bitch had a ridiculous voice.
I guess it makes sense though, the thing said that they would fuck like bonobos and they fuck all the time. The Kinsey Scale says that 10% of people are 100% straight, 10% are 100% gay, and 80% fall somewhere inbetween. What uniquelyme91 made a whole lot of sense. I don't understand those who say they're going to drop the show because of this though.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Nov 17, 2012 10:39 PM

Dec 2010
im so confused?? Didnt Shun hold saki's hand when they went to watch the stars and then Satoru tried to sleep with her as well and then bam satoru and shun are a couple wtf lol not that i disliked it i love yaoi and yuri but that came out of left field and im left confused lol where is this anime going..
- Marissa Chan!
Nov 18, 2012 12:15 AM

Jul 2012
I'm really curious as to what happened between Shun and the mage. He had this evil smirk before he collapses (with great power comes great evil?).

Shun's cold demeanor was a bit sudden in this episode but it seems to be for Saki's and Satorou's safety. This could confirm the foreshadowing of the Karmic Demon (Gouma) story and Saki's dream of Shun + the Minoshiro in the earlier episodes. Shun is a genius, but how does he even become like this?

And what's the significance of the vinyl record playing? It seems to be one of the few -if not the first- electronic shown in their world.
Nov 18, 2012 12:21 AM

Jul 2010
What a tasty episode. Gotta love the yaoi hate from some of our members XD
Nov 18, 2012 12:26 AM

May 2012
People watching this anime for romance must suffer. 5/5 for causing all that butthurt. And those GL& BL scenes were hot, don't get what's so disgusting about beautiful 2D people loving each other, they are not even real. Besides, it took me almost 3 episodes to figure out that there were boys in that school, they all look like girls, so whatever.
Nov 18, 2012 1:08 AM

Apr 2008
> Shun's smile
...how about rather than a "Yeah I'm evil" smile, it's a "That's it, I'm done for" smile of giving up hope ? Both him and Kaburaki know something is wrong and they know what would happen after that.

JennyEsquire said:
Also Satoru's new bitch had a ridiculous voice.
No objection on this. If it's not for the cast he's a lot less annoying. But, I bet he used to be like Mamoru, just waiting for the chance to get Satoru for himself. It's just that they don't like having conflict so he stayed out. Those with tendency of starting conflict like that boy in eps 2 is likely all pruned out by the adults earlier.
If Saki would leave Maria, maybe Mamoru will make his move too.
Or if given time, maybe Saki will make her approach to Shun too after he breaks up with Satoru.
nseikaNov 18, 2012 5:49 AM
Nov 18, 2012 1:11 AM
Jan 2010
razisgosu said:

Lol you're funny, I am most definitely not a heterophobe, keep being defensive at your insecurities though! If two people love each other what does it matter if they're black, white, both male, both female, etc? It doesn't. Keep on hatin! :)

I´m not insecure I use logic and I think before I act. If you can´t answer yourself such a easy question you are doomed but it doesn´t matter because if you can´t realize this your IN and Output is far to limited to care anyways.
Nov 18, 2012 1:50 AM
Jul 2009
So I've been lurking these threads while watching this series, and unfortunately I am still just as confused about it as I was when I first started. I'm going to keep on truckin' with the series til the end, but gay stuff and nonsense aside, I have no clue what the hell this series is trying to be. One moment it has something going really good for it, kids with awesome unique powers surrounded in a society that does the same thing. Great concept. The next we have two characters waging a war for naked molerat looking people, ok that was pretty cool. Then we fast forward two years and everyone is now in love with the same sex. Odd, but I can tolerate. My only question is, how the hell were any of these characters born if their society swings that way. I mean ok, I suppose it's by choice, but the entire class, hell the whole school was straight up same sex relationships. Is there some sort of rule that says when you turn 14 you must love someone of the same sex? I mean ok, maybe not so much since Mamoru was interested in Maria a lot. Then again this series throws confusing curve balls left and right.

Each week I go into this series expecting something awesome and great. Some weeks I am impressed and wowed, the others I am completely lost and wonder why I'm not watching something better. Like I said though I will finish it. I just think this weeks episode was the most pointless yet. Nothing of extreme importance happened until the last 10 mins. The whole Saki wants some Shun thing just was pointless. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and no I don't agree with those who are bashing the gay scenes in this show, those folks just need to grow up. Yeah the scenes are akward, and in this episodes case pointless, but seriously the one thing you can take from this is that the characters are all virgins, obviously, and are experimenting with sex for the first time. It's not like their society is like ours. That's my two cents on this series. Shit better get real in the next episode.
Nov 18, 2012 3:19 AM

Jul 2010
WOW things escalated...
Nov 18, 2012 4:15 AM

Jun 2008
Bobjones said:
Orulyon said:
/clip

I have no idea what you are talking about, a person cannot "suffer evolution" because individuals do not evolve, populations do. For a quick explanation of what evolution is, check wiki.

Despite believing that homosexuals are entitled to rights like everyone else, homosexuality is REALLY bad in the eyes of evolution. Homosexuality = no reproduction = dead species = no evolution. If everyone turn into homosexuals, it would be REALLY REALLY bad because we would go extinct and I would fight it with every fiber of my soul.

OrulyonNov 18, 2012 4:42 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 18, 2012 4:44 AM

Oct 2010
Ok, so, can anyone explain me why everyone turned gay in this 2 year gap? I dont think it was like this back when they were 12 years old.

And, I don't really mind the yaoi and the yuri. Really, what's the problem? Just skip those parts, if it disturbs you that much. Some people should be more open minded.
Nov 18, 2012 5:17 AM

Jan 2012
This episode was so so weird...
How come Shun became like that... hope he won't die
Nov 18, 2012 5:45 AM

Apr 2008
Limechan said:
Ok, so, can anyone explain me why everyone turned gay in this 2 year gap? I dont think it was like this back when they were 12 years old.
1. Two years, a lot of things happened.
2. They're 14, and when their body is growing to adulthood sexually, the desire to couple up became stronger, just like teenager in our time starts dating with the person they like. Thus, it just became more apparent to the viewer.
3. They've been like that all along (interested to other boy/girl), but during the first arc (12 years old) we don't see a lot of the other students outside Saki's group.
4. Hunting demonic creature and running from blood-lusted pack of rats doesn't help. Not so much time to snuggle with each others and not like Saki had another girl with her that time, as does Satoru :P
Nov 18, 2012 8:01 AM

Apr 2012
That was a great episode. Nice turn of events at the end. Didn't see that one coming.
Wonder why they were just observing them and let them go back to a normal daily life?
But the animation quality was partly a complete train wreck. Subaru for example at around 03:40.. just disgusting.
And I am looking forward to see less hate against homosexuality in future episode threads from now on after half of the viewers dropped it. :P
Nov 18, 2012 9:35 AM

Oct 2011
I didn't expect Satoru/Shun scene, but the episode itself was good nonetheless.

I also thought the dog looked like Squealer xD
Nov 18, 2012 1:36 PM

Mar 2012
So i dont know if someone asked this before but
has anyone read the novel?
If so, can you tell me if there is more of this yaoi and yuri scenes?

A great story ruined for me... but if its just this ep and there is something that explains all the yaoi and yuri then i might consider not dropping it.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Nov 18, 2012 1:45 PM
Jan 2011
LuckyMango said:

A great story ruined for me... but if its just this ep and there is something that explains all the yaoi and yuri then i might consider not dropping it.

If you actually cared about the story, you wouldn't mind it.
Nov 18, 2012 2:09 PM

Aug 2010
LuckyMango said:

Dude, are you going to get a fucking hernia if you see two guys make out? Grow up.
Nov 18, 2012 3:24 PM

Dec 2011
On the first moments of the episode: Dafuq?

What the heck just happened in those two years?
There is still guys and girls, but they are attracted in their own sex.
This series became so warped!

Just what the heck is going on? This anime is like so controversial.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2012 3:30 PM
Aug 2007
First of all, the animation was off again.. over-exaggerated movements and a VERY Shoujo look to the design with the ridiculously thin good looking guys with silky hair thing going on.

Secondly. WTF is everyone doing being gay all of a sudden. Jesus Christ, that scene between Shun/Satoru was gay enough, I really didn't need to see a flashback to the tongue action as well.. and HOW anyway.. there wasnt a single hint of anything going on between Shun and Satoru (if anything they were both vying for Saki) it seriously disturbed the hell out of me..

It's not enough for me to drop it yet, because the story is quite interesting, but man, I wish/hope this isnt a Yaoi-fest from now on..

Also, thankfully the animation for next episode looks like normal again..
Nov 18, 2012 4:15 PM

Oct 2012
Can someone tell me where the dark theme of the first minutes of the first episodes went? I've been waiting for 8 freaking episodes now for something to happen... And then they all turn gay. Yeah, very likely -.- Me disappoint!
Nov 18, 2012 4:22 PM

Oct 2009
Poor Mamoru, seems like he was the only one who kept being straight xD
Nov 18, 2012 4:33 PM
Nov 2012
I really miss the cool bad-ass Satoru from episodes 5-7 :(

What the hell happened to him? Why there wasn't any acknowledge of his character development from those episodes?

And Saki that should be in good relationship with him after everything they went through barely even talked to him during the episode (WTF?)... :/

Also is it just me or did he actually sounded cooler when he was younger and voiced by a woman? XD
Nov 18, 2012 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
i paused this video 5 minutes in just to say HOLY SHIT. i have not had such a similar reaction since Another.

Nov 18, 2012 5:41 PM

Feb 2009
My jaw dropped as I watch that episode; I mean where this came from?! I was asking where is the shounen-ai of the season, I had no idea that would see some from Shinsekai, I was looking for something like this in Zetsuen if you could believe that.

I always laugh when people drop an anime because of some shounen-ai content, wonder what they are scared off. I'm not into shoujo-ai but if it happen that anime I am interesting in as some in it, I would bare with it for the story because that's what I care about.

I feel for Mamoru, you wouldn't almost not notice him.
Nov 18, 2012 7:00 PM

Jul 2009
kpk10 said:
By the way, the animation was really, REALLY BAD in this episode :/

I agree, it was really lackluster.
I wonder what happened.
Nov 18, 2012 8:14 PM

Jul 2011
T-that's was.. really unexpected.. Shinsekai yuri/yaoi.
I'll keep watching anyway. If things getting worse, I'll probably drop it.

Nov 18, 2012 8:20 PM

Apr 2012
I'm not homophobic in anyway. I just don't like the fact how the characters start making out with each other even though there wasn't any indication of them being interested. Defenders of the anime say that it's "part of their genetic makeup", which is true I guess. They are supposedly horny monkeys according to the novels (lol). Unfortunately for me this seems like a total dismissal/inconsistency of the character's personality and this leaves me with a bad aftertaste. Satoru just humps anyone he sees and it seems like Mamoru is the only normal one LOL. That is why I dropped the anime

PS: Don't get me wrong this is just not my cup of tea. I don't like characters with inconsistent personalities. I really loved the magic aspect of the show. Everything else in this anime was great.
zzzeallyNov 18, 2012 8:24 PM

Nov 18, 2012 8:29 PM

Apr 2011
Zeally said:
I'm not homophobic in anyway. I just don't like the fact how the characters start making out with each other even though there wasn't any indication of them being interested. Defenders of the anime say that it's "part of their genetic makeup", which is true I guess. They are supposedly horny monkeys according to the novels (lol). Unfortunately for me this seems like a total dismissal/inconsistency of the character's personality and this leaves me with a bad aftertaste. Satoru just humps anyone he sees and it seems like Mamoru is the only normal one LOL. That is why I dropped the anime

PS: Don't get me wrong this is just not my cup of tea. I don't like characters with inconsistent personalities. I really loved the magic aspect of the show. Everything else in this anime was great.

Reasonable. I'm not really sure what to think right now. I'd like to say I'm not homophobic, but it really did come out of the blue and I'm not too fond of it. I still won't drop it yet though, but if it does continue to stay this way or get worse I'll probably drop it.
Nov 18, 2012 8:35 PM

Apr 2012
z4yd said:
Zeally said:

Reasonable. I'm not really sure what to think right now. I'd like to say I'm not homophobic, but it really did come out of the blue and I'm not too fond of it. I still won't drop it yet though, but if it does continue to stay this way or get worse I'll probably drop it.

yea to reiterate what i just said. I just don't like romance without character relationship development, but supposedly it's part of their society. I just have a hard time accepting that.

Nov 18, 2012 9:05 PM

Jun 2011
well, this was some weird shit.
ill keep watchin, but i just dont get why they suddenly start been interested in each other
Nov 18, 2012 9:16 PM

Sep 2012
Yes! Finally what I have been waiting for all this time YaoiYuritopia *(゚ヮ゚)*

I love this anime I officially ship Satoru/Shun can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sorry but I just couldn't help but laugh at Saki and Maria's little "face in boobs" moment haha ^w^

Oh and honestly some of you people are acting like big babies dropping the show because of a few gay/ lesbian characters. This anime was confusing at first but I can tell it will only get better and more clearer from now on so keep on watching everyone.
Nov 18, 2012 10:07 PM

Apr 2010
Zeally said:
Satoru just humps anyone he sees...

No, he does not, he just wanted Shun to be jealous)
Nov 18, 2012 10:59 PM

Mar 2012
FuzzyStormz said:
LuckyMango said:

Dude, are you going to get a fucking hernia if you see two guys make out? Grow up.

I prefer not to see two guys making out. Being forced and having a choice is different.
Not saying im against guy on guy but seriously i think many here have to agree with me that this series is wasted because of this ep.
If you wanted to watch some yaoi why not try gakuen heaven or junjou romantica..
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Nov 18, 2012 11:00 PM

Sep 2012
The ending was sad. =/
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.