Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2012 10:55 PM

Sep 2012
AiCon said:
Forgive my ignorance, but why would Japanese resent Korean shows and artists in Japan? If they don't like the popularity then why don't they try developing shows and finding artists that would be more popular than Korea's? Aren't Japanese shows, anime and artists popular in Korea as well so what's the problem?
Your three questions:

- There are different groups in Japan: Korean shows and artists (even the female groups) appeal mainly to the female demography. Nationalists are mainly guys who feel threatened about the "invasion of Korean culture" into their living room.

- What the nationalists demand is that TV and radio stations should not broadcast so many Korean shows or variety programs with Korean themes. There were even demonstrations about that some time ago.

- I am not sure how popular Japanese shows and artists are in Korea. I have a feeling that they are not as popular there as Korean shows/artists are popular in Japan. In fact Korea banned Japanese shows/music/manga and the ban was fully lifted only in 2004. Anime/manga is indeed very popular in Korea (and Korea has a big manga industry itself too) but I am not sure how much of it is legally imported or franchised.

AiCon said:

I get that they substituted congee for Samgyetang but I couldn't understand what was underlined since it wasn't in English. Sorry.
The underlined is the Japanese word for Samgyetang. It is underlined to highlight how it is repeatedly mentioned in the anime, whereas the reproduction of the relevant page in the novel only said Sorata cooked some congee for Nanami without that part of dialogue.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 12, 2012 11:21 PM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
- There are different groups in Japan: Korean shows and artists (even the female groups) appeal mainly to the female demography. Nationalists are mainly guys who feel threatened about the "invasion of Korean culture" into their living room.
They should copy what those Korean artists and shows do. That should stop Japanese women from liking anymore K-pop and Korean shows. Hollywood does these things all the time since there is apparently no more originality in Hollywood anymore.

symbv said:
The underlined is the Japanese word for Samgyetang. It is underlined to highlight how it is repeatedly mentioned in the anime, whereas the reproduction of the relevant page in the novel only said Sorata cooked some congee for Nanami without that part of dialogue.
It's understandable that it would be mentioned more in the show since it isn't a bunch of stills pics like manga. It's also understandable that Sorata would have to tell her that since Nanami wouldn't know what Samgyetang is.
Nov 12, 2012 11:45 PM

Jun 2012
So Aoyama finally admits to everyone she was stubborn. Was a pretty funny episode overall but kinda glad that this conflict is over with. I personally just don't like it when characters acting oblivious is out of their character. These past two episodes seemed kind of pointless honestly. If she knew she was being like that, she needs to change it. You can't just acknowledge a problem without fixing it.

In relation to the comedy, the scene when Nanamin was talking with Torajirou was cute/funny. "Just get him onto the bed already" Haha she must be like her stuffed animal(tiger) in bed, especially after seeing the kind of underwear she chooses

While the focus of this episode was on Aoyama, I enjoyed that the major subplot of Jin and Misaki is still being checked on. I really like the dynamic between Misaki and the rest of Sakura Hall. Oh and Jin is boss for using Aoyama's sickness to get to second base with the Professor haha : P

The episode previews in this anime are so quirky and offbeat yet awesome at the same time. Is that Kouhai-kun's imouto I see?
Nov 13, 2012 1:04 AM

Nov 2009
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Blackbird said:
What with the Äoyama kansai dialect?
Did she always have that?
O_o
Only when she's mad, or maybe even upset.

Maybe she was just embarrassed, and that was her trueself.

ShinoAsada said:
After the performance, seems like she messed up really badly. Her "friend" was such a bitch about it. Instead of worrying over ONE performance over many to come, she should care about how Nanami might get really sick and might even possibly, in the worst case scenario, DIE.

It's understandable, if she was sick and didn't come, their team might had excuses and could ask for delaying the performance to other days. It was like their debut, test to the seiyuu school entrance, if they fail(they already failed), they will have to wait for another year to try it again. It's their career, no wonder her friend was mad, because it was clearly an individual fault. Imagine it is like a group assignment, cause of a team member's mistake your group fail the work, result in failing on that subject. Would you be mad? I would.

Anyway, excellent episode, the emotional impacts were strong, flawless and it felt natural. Very nice Aoyama's development. At least it gave her a good lesson about relying on her friends when needed, but the result was just sad and a bit extreme (All her efforts were meaningless). Oh Shiina, now we can see she's completely different when we first saw her in 1st episode. She has feelings and emotions and they portrayed clearly in this ep.

Poor Misaki, I wish I was the cat that she hugged. Arrghh Jin I hate you so much ...

Sakurasou officially becomes my best show of this season in term of comedy, romance and drama. I'm glad that I picked the show.
Takana_no_HanaNov 13, 2012 1:11 AM
Nov 13, 2012 2:09 AM

Sep 2010
Good episode. What else to expect from the BEST GIRL. 8|
Nov 13, 2012 2:21 AM

Aug 2011
Probably the worst episode for me so far. It was just not interesting in any way at all. What the hell happened to this show all of a sudden? Hopefully it picks back up from next week and gets back good.

It was an ok episode overall..., next week we get to see his imouto, so it should be interesting once it switches back into Shiina/Sorata mode.

Episode Naxcore: 1.73 out of 5
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 13, 2012 3:23 AM
Apr 2012
yukiat said:
am i the only one wondering what the 15 minutes Jin and Sorata were talking about meant? o_o
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_minutes_of_fame
Bang
Nov 13, 2012 3:43 AM

Dec 2009
I can relate to Nanami, so this episode worked well for me...
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 13, 2012 3:46 AM

Sep 2008
I'm a Japanese American living in Japan. I don't have anything against Koreans, but I do have a lot against both the Japanese and Korean persons involved for this kind of obviously unnecessary infiltration. For those of you criticizing the Anti-Korean wave in Japan, watch this video before you do anymore judging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okW35n0Xz34

I don't want Japanese animation being added to this list. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo did not need this addition either.

Note, I don't intend to make this thread go off-topic, so do not leave any excessive responses. I just don't like seeing the general Japanese population being criticized for this Anti-Korean wave.
ap19Nov 13, 2012 3:52 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/5040721
I'm Japanese, so if you have any questions regarding Japan, feel free to ask.
アメリカ育ちなので、なんか英語に関して質問があれば気軽にどうぞ。
Nov 13, 2012 3:49 AM

Sep 2012
What is good about this episode is how we get to see Mashiro bonding with Aoyama in her own way, and apparently she is actually the person who understands Aoyama the best in this episode (in terms of striving for her goal; if anything Jin seems to have the best understanding of Aoyama's character).

Aoyama's stock also rose as it should be clear by now that she is far from an annoying character (like many complained about in the last episode) but she is just demanding on both herself and other people. The way she breaks down and switches to her native Kansai dialect is also vividly presented. I particularly love how she talked to Torajiro doll in two voices. Her reaction when Sorata entered her room was so cute.

At the end everyone gets better with each other, despite all the mishaps, which is what counts really.
symbvNov 13, 2012 4:07 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 13, 2012 3:53 AM

Sep 2012
ap19 said:
I'm a Japanese American living in Japan. I don't have anything against Koreans, but I do have a lot against both the Japanese and Korean persons involved for this kind of obviously unnecessary infiltration.
So apparently anti-Korea nationalist feeling is a lot more widespread in Japan than those net-right-wing ネトウヨ kicking up fuss in internet or those who blare loudspeakers on black coaches running on streets proclaiming "patriotism".

Anyway, apparently Samgyetang is also introduced in mainstream TV programs in various TV stations (not just Fuji TV) as well as people's blogs in recent days. Personally I do not think it is such a rare or unnatural thing to be added into the anime.
symbvNov 13, 2012 4:14 AM

Nov 13, 2012 3:57 AM

May 2009
Mashiro's smile at the end of episode was best.

Naxrrhid said:

Racist nips are mad about korean dish.
Nov 13, 2012 4:24 AM

Apr 2010
Nanami was so cute during the feeding scene.
We finally got to see her during her weak moments and it was nice to see her so meek, the conversation she had with her stuffed tiger was so funny.
The question is did she make a good impression on Sorata for him to look at her in a different way a romantic way.
It was a bit obvious that she would collapse on the day of the reversal tho but it made for some nice drama and comedy.
She also started to show signs of exhaustion before that having trouble walking and lack of strength i know from experience that it's just annoying however speaking from experience i am surprised she even made it out of bed on the day of her reversal.

Shiina showed her nice side by trying to help out Nanami and feeling guilty and then keeping watch over Nanami while she was asleep.
She also showed a clear preference for Sorata this episode which might also suggest she has feelings for him.

I guess the girl we saw at the end Yuuko is Sorata's sister.
Nov 13, 2012 6:19 AM

Sep 2010
I don't know... but this episode is too much over dramatic.....

3/5
Nov 13, 2012 6:19 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, I really liked this episode. Perhaps the best episode so far out of all. This segment was emotionally packed and I really like the way they shaped and wrapped Nanami's character development on this one.

She became even more likable after her transformation this episode. I really like her more now. Not that i don't like Mashiro, but I really have this unusual feeling on Nanami that she's more deserving than Mashiro.

Misaki had her spotlight too but i guess it was a bit off since the episode mostly focused on those three.

That Nanami x Sorata scene was very strong and cute. Nanami clinging, crying and letting her feelings go on Sorata was such a huge development on them as a couple :3

Go Nanami! Put up a fight on your feelings for Sorata! Don't let Mashiro steal what's yours. I'm really rooting for Nanami this time even though she's not gonna end up with the MC (At least with what's happening atm, since i guess there's more Shiina shippers than Nanami's)
Nov 13, 2012 6:26 AM

Dec 2011
I feel like I'm the only one who don't like Aoyama.
Overall, not a bad episode, but I didn't like it as much as I liked other episodes.
Nov 13, 2012 6:43 AM

May 2011
Why does this anime have to be so damn amazing. FEELS. :'(
Drama was superb. <3 Aoyama.
Nov 13, 2012 6:54 AM

Aug 2011
bastek66 said:
Naxrrhid said:

Racist nips are mad about korean dish.

Wait..., did i just get called a Japanese? :S..., but hey tht brought a smile to my face!

OG-3 said:
Overall, not a bad episode, but I didn't like it as much as I liked other episodes.

You are not the only one dude!
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 13, 2012 7:00 AM

May 2009
Naxrrhid said:
Wait..., did i just get called a Japanese? :S..., but hey tht brought a smile to my face!

Disregard that, I thought it's some japanese page name.
Nov 13, 2012 7:04 AM

Aug 2011
bastek66 said:
Naxrrhid said:

Disregard that, I thought it's some japanese page name.

Oh..., i now re-read it and understood what you meant lol..., its all cool dude, no worries. I was just surprised lol.
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 13, 2012 7:39 AM
Sep 2012
To much drama, my brain overheating
Least favorite episode for me
Nov 13, 2012 7:49 AM
Jan 2011
It's nice to knwo that Mashiro knows how hard Nanami did for her to the point that she pushed herself too hard.

Tadan, ta, ta, tadan,ta,ta Yuuko is coming.
Nov 13, 2012 7:49 AM

Jun 2011
Omg that little girl is so cute and she's coming. I can't wait for next week.
It's good to know that no matter how hard she tries she still needs to rely on someone even if its just a little. In life it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there but how many people you meet that helps get you there
Nov 13, 2012 7:59 AM

Feb 2012
Any Aoyama Nanami x Kanda Sorata shippers/fans? :D

it's not like i don't like Mashiro, I still like her but Nanami captured my eye more. :D
Nov 13, 2012 8:15 AM

Oct 2011
OG-3 said:

Same feeling here mate, I just don't like Aoyama, now she better get her sleeves up and start acting less annoyin on the next episode or my hatred would be kept this much -_-

I also think the episode is overly dramatic, the fact that this episode is focused on Aoyama didn't helped me get an optimistic view on it.

and Why in the world that jerkass called Kanda Sorata still don't call Mashiro as such?!? it's so frustrating to watch an anime show with MC like him -_-
Nov 13, 2012 8:20 AM

Feb 2009
pizza_012 said:
Any Aoyama Nanami x Kanda Sorata shippers/fans? :D

it's not like i don't like Mashiro, I still like her but Nanami captured my eye more. :D
belatkuro said:
I'm still rooting for her even if the rules say she won't win. Go Nanami!
Don't ignore me here.
Nov 13, 2012 8:43 AM

Jul 2012
Crap episode. So many thing I disliked.

First of all Nanami sucks!
She interferes with Soratas and Mashiros relationship, becomes sick, wants to go to a VA casting and everyone does the most reasonable thing and send her to sleep.
But then Autism Girl say "no you have to let her go"
Riiiiiight...
let her go in her condition, that would totally work out.

And after she screwed up so hard she wanted attention from Sorata.
LunaNov 15, 2012 12:04 PM
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Nov 13, 2012 8:48 AM

Jun 2009
Decent episode packed with alot of drama. It was ok but I liked the previous eps more. Nanami finally got her mind together so that's good I think. I'm still rooting for Mashiro x Sorata though. Because of this ep Nanami x Sorata scored some points too, but the most interesting relationship in this ep is that from Misaki and Jun. I'm looking forward to their development and I'm also looking forward meeting Yuuko ^^
Nov 13, 2012 10:26 AM

Apr 2012
Finally Sorata's back to Mashiro Duty. That's what makes this anime so enjoyable for me. :P
But they managed to deliver good episodes nontheless despite Nanami being on that duty.
Even though this anime is in lack of originality and a bit less cliche wouldn't hurt anyone I enjoy it a lot, so glad that it has 24 episodes. :o
Nov 13, 2012 11:51 AM

Mar 2012
This was definitely the weakest episode so far, as it was surprisingly slow and largely uninteresting, since a dramatic monotony had filtered into the story throughout this arc, much to the detriment of the narrative flow. The last two episodes have been noticeably worse than those that came before, due largely to the heightened focus on an insufferable character that I really couldn't care less about. As such, the drama in the last two episodes hasn't particularly worked, nor was it effective with it's intended characterization, since it didn't come close to establishing Aoyama as a sympathetic or likable character, which effectively disregards the necessity for her increased prevalence and the significant focus on her relatively contrived development.

Aoyama's constant, high-pitched berating of Mashiro and Sorata's unique relationship has been exceptionally annoying and increasingly repetitive throughout the last several episodes, so hopefully that's considerably diminished in the future. One of the only meaningful revelations I could extract from Aoyama's arc is that she's exponentially better and more likable as a strictly secondary, uninvolved character, which, unfortunately, now that she's miraculously entered Sakurasou, isn't the direction her unsatisfying development is taking her. Essentially, Aoyama's a pointless, idiotic character that brings absolutely nothing new to the narrative, aside from relationship interference and an inevitably glorious friendzoning.

It's clear that Mashiro greatly prefers Sorata over Aoyama, so, thankfully, Sorata has returned to caring for her, as he's much more suited for such an important responsibility, and, of course, this ultimately makes for a far more interesting and enjoyable story, since that temporary diversion with Aoyama had overstayed it's welcome as soon as it began. The only one of Nanami's scenes that was good was her highly amusing conversation with the stuffed animal. Aside from that though, there wasn't anything of worth dedicated to her character, although her emotional collapse in the rain would have likely been sympathetic if it didn't appear as such a forced, predictable, and unconvincing moment.

Mashiro is gradually developing into one of the best characters, as she's far more perceptive than initially expected, displayed most notably by how much she cared for Aoyama and her struggles. Sorata's uncertainty regarding his future is quite convincingly portrayed, and it will be interesting to see how this theme will develop as the story progresses. The character interactions continue to be fantastic, especially those between Mashiro and Sorata. As such, their subtly romantic moment following the ED was great.

Misaki and Jin's complicated relationship has consistently been the most compelling element of the show, since their nuanced development is suffused with conflicting complexities. As such, Jin, for whatever reason, goes so far with his emotionally constructed distance from Misaki as to even attend a separate university than her. I'm quite anticipating the moment all these foreshadowed complications within their relationship collide. My favorite scene was Misaki's brief, but illuminating, conversation with Sorata, since it comprehensively illustrated her romantic insecurities and doubts.

The quality of the production values consistently exceeds my expectations. The animation, in particular, is very good, since it's skilfully able to capture a plethora of exaggerated movements and chaotic motion. The direction, though occasionally stale and unspectacular, was great throughout this episode. Musically, this episode was pretty good, especially during the quite moments, as it accompanies and often illuminates the tone of those particular scenes quite well. Also, the art, for it's own part, adds considerably to the atmosphere of the show, particularly with it's rather colorful, but faded aesthetic.

All in all, Sakurasou, aside from this episode and portions of the last, has been surprisingly good, particularly impressing with it's excellent humor and a thoroughly enjoyable narrative, while also excelling with it's engaging cast of characters and the small moments of romantic development between Mashiro and Sorata. It's certainly formulaic at times, but the strength of the narrative execution typically overshadows that slight flaw. The show, for the most part, has been considerably better when it attempts to balance the comedic elements with an occasional sort of subdued drama, rather than leaning too heavily on one particular aspect. Judging by the preview, Sorata's sister will be introduced, which should be rather interesting.

Also, Chihiro > Mashiro > Misaki > Sorata's soon-to-appear sister >>> Aoyama.
Nov 13, 2012 12:34 PM

Sep 2011
Nanami's cuteness level increased like tenfold near the end
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Nov 13, 2012 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
Lelouch22 said:
This was definitely the weakest episode so far, as it was surprisingly slow and largely uninteresting, since a dramatic monotony had filtered into the story throughout this arc, much to the detriment of the narrative flow. The last two episodes have been noticeably worse than those that came before, due largely to the heightened focus on an insufferable character that I really couldn't care less about. As such, the drama in the last two episodes hasn't particularly worked, nor was it effective with it's intended characterization, since it didn't come close to establishing Aoyama as a sympathetic or likable character, which effectively disregards the necessity for her increased prevalence and the significant focus on her relatively contrived development.

Aoyama's constant, high-pitched berating of Mashiro and Sorata's unique relationship has been exceptionally annoying and increasingly repetitive throughout the last several episodes, so hopefully that's considerably diminished in the future. One of the only meaningful revelations I could extract from Aoyama's arc is that she's exponentially better and more likable as a strictly secondary, uninvolved character, which, unfortunately, now that she's miraculously entered Sakurasou, isn't the direction her unsatisfying development is taking her. Essentially, Aoyama's a pointless, idiotic character that brings absolutely nothing new to the narrative, aside from relationship interference and an inevitably glorious friendzoning.

It's clear that Mashiro greatly prefers Sorata over Aoyama, so, thankfully, Sorata has returned to caring for her, as he's much more suited for such an important responsibility, and, of course, this ultimately makes for a far more interesting and enjoyable story, since that temporary diversion with Aoyama had overstayed it's welcome as soon as it began. The only one of Nanami's scenes that was good was her highly amusing conversation with the stuffed animal. Aside from that though, there wasn't anything of worth dedicated to her character, although her emotional collapse in the rain would have likely been sympathetic if it didn't appear as such a forced, predictable, and unconvincing moment.

Mashiro is gradually developing into one of the best characters, as she's far more perceptive than initially expected, displayed most notably by how much she cared for Aoyama and her struggles. Sorata's uncertainty regarding his future is quite convincingly portrayed, and it will be interesting to see how this theme will develop as the story progresses. The character interactions continue to be fantastic, especially those between Mashiro and Sorata. As such, their subtly romantic moment following the ED was great.

Misaki and Jin's complicated relationship has consistently been the most compelling element of the show, since their nuanced development is suffused with conflicting complexities. As such, Jin, for whatever reason, goes so far with his emotionally constructed distance from Misaki as to even attend a separate university than her. I'm quite anticipating the moment all these foreshadowed complications within their relationship collide. My favorite scene was Misaki's brief, but illuminating, conversation with Sorata, since it comprehensively illustrated her romantic insecurities and doubts.

The quality of the production values consistently exceeds my expectations. The animation, in particular, is very good, since it's skilfully able to capture a plethora of exaggerated movements and chaotic motion. The direction, though occasionally stale and unspectacular, was great throughout this episode. Musically, this episode was pretty good, especially during the quite moments, as it accompanies and often illuminates the tone of those particular scenes quite well. Also, the art, for it's own part, adds considerably to the atmosphere of the show, particularly with it's rather colorful, but faded aesthetic.

All in all, Sakurasou, aside from this episode and portions of the last, has been surprisingly good, particularly impressing with it's excellent humor and a thoroughly enjoyable narrative, while also excelling with it's engaging cast of characters and the small moments of romantic development between Mashiro and Sorata. It's certainly formulaic at times, but the strength of the narrative execution typically overshadows that slight flaw. The show, for the most part, has been considerably better when it attempts to balance the comedic elements with an occasional sort of subdued drama, rather than leaning too heavily on one particular aspect. Judging by the preview, Sorata's sister will be introduced, which should be rather interesting.

Dude, did you just write a whole review about a show on the episode discussion? If it was, it was actually pretty good speculation and well written.
Nov 13, 2012 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Lelouch22 said:
Dude, did you just write a whole review about a show on the episode discussion? If it was, it was actually pretty good speculation and well written.

Thanks; I tend to elaborate quite a bit, so the majority of my episodic reviews are quite lengthy.
Nov 13, 2012 1:23 PM

Oct 2012
Lelouch22 said:

I was going to write a few lines but after i saw this i will just quote you cause you said everything i think about this anime =). I don't think this show needs drama, im hoping they won't put much on the next episodes.
Can someone say to me what volume or chapter of the novel is this episode 6?
Nov 13, 2012 1:43 PM

Jan 2012
Oh God. These are characters without the slightest bit of common sense.

You shouldn't have taken her there, you idiotic people. Think about the health of someone before their emotions.
Nov 13, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2010
Very predictable, but touching episode. Everybody could predict Nanami collapsing anytime. It looks like Mashiro duty has been returned to Sorata after all.

Hehe, of course Torajirou = Tenori Taiga from Toradora. Oh and it looks like a certain Kanda Yuuko (little sister) will be showing her face next episode.

I only just realized this show will be going for 24 episodes, nice!

Nov 13, 2012 2:10 PM

May 2011
This was a great episode to cap off the Nanami drama and I loved it. It got pretty touching at times and throughout the whole episode I just felt so worried about her, especially with that scene in the rain. It was also really nice to watch that scene at the end where Nanami has recovered. Hnnggg she was just so cute when she was talking with her tiger and when she got embarrassed about it afterwards.

That heartwarming Mashiro smile at the end is just as great as always. I just love both Nanami and Mashiro so much.
Nov 13, 2012 2:16 PM

Sep 2012
looks like we'll have another resident in Sakura-sou :)
Nov 13, 2012 3:35 PM
Nov 2012
It was a really nice episode. Mashiro really showed her feelings toward Nanami and Im so rooting for Shina and Sorata :]
Nov 13, 2012 4:28 PM
Oct 2012
somehow this episode felt shorter than the others..
mashiro-duty is again were it belongs to! finally!

and that preview was... interesting
Nov 13, 2012 5:52 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode like always. Nanami works so hard independently. Very touching when she cried during the rain scene. Mashiro was so cute when she was taking care of Nanami, holding her hand throughout the entire night. :) Lmao @ Mashiro "Good Night!" xD

Ogura Yui voicing Kanda's sister who's appearing next episode? BODY IS SO READY! :D
Nov 13, 2012 6:11 PM
Sep 2008
Now I can see what did you mean symbv by being neutral. I still love Mashiro, but Nanami is also very likeable. Hard to say which one I prefer because both of them are really lovely
Nov 13, 2012 6:13 PM

Oct 2012
testyal1 said:

You shouldn't have taken her there, you idiotic people. Think about the health of someone before their emotions.
ok, so tell me whats worse, doing what you want to do after you worked so hard to do it while feeling sick, then at least getting the feeling that you tried, while being able to rest afterwards and recover...or not even trying due to illness after working so hard, then regretting afterwards. Remember, sometimes regret can be even more painful than illness. Regret will continuously haunt your mind once you've gotten it. If she didn't go, she probably would have kept thinking to herself "why didn't I go?" over and over, not being able to concentrate on other tasks as much. It's always better to get it over with than to worry about it later. Nanami pretty much went for personal satisfaction. Even though she failed, she was still able to cry her feelings out, which relieves mental stress. Basically, the outcome resulted better since she went there. In short term, that act seemed idiotic, but long term, it was for the better, and IMO, was the more intelligent choice.
Nov 13, 2012 6:46 PM

Feb 2012
Good episode :D

Nanami's moe level has now officially increased. lol'd at the Torajirou scene~
and atleast the Shiina-manga-matter ended well to :D

Next week, here comes Imouto xD
Nov 13, 2012 6:57 PM
Sep 2008
AnimeHAwk616 said:
testyal1 said:

ok, so tell me whats worse, doing what you want to do after you worked so hard to do it while feeling sick, then at least getting the feeling that you tried, while being able to rest afterwards and recover...or not even trying due to illness after working so hard, then regretting afterwards. Remember, sometimes regret can be even more painful than illness. Regret will continuously haunt your mind once you've gotten it. If she didn't go, she probably would have kept thinking to herself "why didn't I go?" over and over, not being able to concentrate on other tasks as much. It's always better to get it over with than to worry about it later. Nanami pretty much went for personal satisfaction. Even though she failed, she was still able to cry her feelings out, which relieves mental stress. Basically, the outcome resulted better since she went there. In short term, that act seemed idiotic, but long term, it was for the better, and IMO, was the more intelligent choice.

Yeah I agree, but she could die and there would not be any "long term"
Nov 13, 2012 7:07 PM
Mar 2011
rishardew said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:

He's doing a few of these around the forum.

Wasn't gonna bother to come here this week, but after the ending song: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

yup yup love the ending preview.

i am so glad this is 24 episodes
"....i am the villain in this story"
Nov 13, 2012 8:00 PM

Oct 2012
Serge91 said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
testyal1 said:

Yeah I agree, but she could die and there would not be any "long term"
Tbh, that fever didn't look life threatening. Really, she just really suffered from weakness and lightheaded feelings. If it was a high fever, she would've suffered much more severe symptoms.
Nov 13, 2012 8:29 PM
Sep 2012
Lelouch22 said:

Wow That's one hell of a review.
Nov 13, 2012 8:49 PM

Mar 2012
I have to say, they really manage to stuff in a lot of content in one episode without making it feel too quick. This episode was pretty much centered on Aoyama, which is meh for me, but she did manage to become more likable at the end, especially when she was found talking to her stuffed animal. I like Shiina's character development so far -- for most animes, the clueless female lead usually stays that way for entertainment bonus, but Shiina's showing some real progress without it making her a boring person. Nice.
Nov 14, 2012 2:43 AM

Mar 2012
This ep proves this show is in my opinion so much better than Chu2-byo!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2012

289 by Nayasianboy »»
May 21, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

641 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
May 13, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

402 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 4, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2012

246 by Kristhian1_ »»
May 1, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.