Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2008 3:47 PM

Jan 2008
THATS FU**** UP
How on earth could even someone think of such sick story... I allmost puked... It's the scariest thing i've ever seen. I wish i had never watched it, my psyche got wasted... And still they plan on airing a comedy version... I gotta get my drugs or am really gonna get sick. There are some limits and here all of them were tresspassed.
Turning a normal, shy teenager into a sex machine responsible for so many deaths... I hope it's watched by as little as possible. If I had a 10-year old son I'd preffer to show him rotten.com than this. This series is lot more shocking. Twisted like hell... dunno what to think at all...
Mar 7, 2008 4:23 PM

Mar 2008
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e03UtBjq0UM
^not for those who dont like how the ending went^

hehehe. though in the video, the blood is black. Oh well. XD

I finished the series long ago but I always remember the day it ended. >:3 mwihihi
I am not a sick person or twisted but I am just glad Makoto had it coming. He pisses me off
especially how he slept with almost everyone but then again it was the girls fault oh but hey that was how the story had to go. XD
Mar 7, 2008 11:53 PM

Jan 2008
I did a little research. The ending in anime is the compilation of all the worst possible from the game that is:
- Having sex every day with different women every day
- Motokos death
- Sakai's death

There were also some parts from other game endings but they were just too little and too many to mention.
The game itself was shocking as well even though only 3 of 21 endins were tragic ones and yet they made anime as you'd choose the worst possible options in the game. Undoubtedly it's a full-scale succsess but if it was worthy... I'm disgusted...
Mar 10, 2008 12:49 AM

Jan 2008
HAHAHAHAHA That was just amazing. I've never sat here and read so many posts for a anime discussion before. This anime was really something. I hate it and love it at the same time.

I must say that I had a lot of sympathy for Katsura throughout the whole series. The end where she lost her sanity kinda killed it for me though, but I still feel sorry for her. Honestly, I was rooting for her the whole time.

Really though, I think this anime is one of a kind. I was really speechless at the end. I gonna need some time to think more on this.
Mar 13, 2008 10:31 PM

Mar 2008
All i can say is that this anime is the greatest at being the worst anime. I dont even know anyone that is as dumb as those characters in real life and there's a lot of stupid people out there. I think someone with Mental Retardation can make better judgements then these kids. I laughed through that last episode though.

Flawless Victory...
Mar 13, 2008 10:43 PM

Apr 2007
Sobzob said:

This image is hilarious ;D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2008 10:46 PM

Oct 2007
I can't help but feel like Paradise' last post ruined that whole page (For me while reading the comments), but the picture definitely helps, it was a good pick up.
Mar 20, 2008 3:05 AM

Aug 2007
I just watched the uncensored bit of episode 12 and DAMN...
it looks so much better with red blood.
Mar 20, 2008 10:17 PM
Nov 2007
Most disturbing ending ever. I feel a thousand times shittier than I did after the End of Eva.
Mar 21, 2008 7:40 PM

Feb 2008
poor kotonoha
Mar 21, 2008 7:51 PM

Aug 2007
Siing said:
Sobzob said:

This image is hilarious ;D

not really what one would expect when a girl mounts ya ;-)
Mar 23, 2008 9:31 PM
Jun 2007
Just marathoned this series, it left me only slightly disturbed.

Wasn't death a little easy for Makoto?

The thing he seemed to fear the most was taking responsibility for that kid... he went as far as to pick up his obviously crazy (and sad) ex just to avoid it. ;-)
Mar 25, 2008 7:41 AM
Oct 2007
I kinda knew it was going to happen to Makoto but I thought it would be Katsura who would kill him.
Mar 25, 2008 11:14 AM
Jun 2007
SeZMehK said:
I kinda knew it was going to happen to Makoto but I thought it would be Katsura who would kill him.

Nooo, an "it's always the quiet ones" plot would have made too much sense... ;-)

To be fair, she did turn homicidal as well, so the definately had it in her.

I didn't think it would be Sekai until the last episode myself. She simply didn't have the right character profile to suddenly go postal (Smart and asssertive people don't usually go for a frontal assault with edged weapons, they're more the stalker, accuse-you-of-rape-call-the-cops type). Then again, half the cast went "nympho" without much warning as well, so it's probably best not to take such things too seriously in this show.
Mar 25, 2008 11:49 AM
Oct 2007
The way Makoto was struggling was kinda weird, for lack of a better word. The most disturbing part was when Katsura dug through Sekai looking for the baby... >.<
Mar 27, 2008 8:15 PM
Mar 2008
i really like this episode because makoto dies. he deserved to die.
peolpe might get mad at me but katsura is insane. i know she killed sekai for a reason but she should of have dealed with it a different way, not by murder
Mar 28, 2008 5:32 PM
Oct 2007
I don't know how I watched the series because I always think that Makoto shouldn't have died and that Sekai's death was righteous. I think I should rewatch the series and be more accurate and then think about everyone's destiny.
Mar 28, 2008 10:10 PM

Feb 2008
I laughed, and got a boner, had to fap fap afterwards because I was so aroused
Mar 29, 2008 3:07 PM
Mar 2008
The ending for this series is just p-e-r-f-e-c-t. When Sekai stabbed Makoto I screamed "YES!! take that f**** @****!!"; I'm not joking, I've never been so happy about an ending. I give 3/10 to the anime, but 10/10 to the ending. It's just perfect, worth watching the whole series.
Apr 2, 2008 2:08 PM

Apr 2007
Well, the DVD release of episode 12 is out, with the red blood lol.
Apr 5, 2008 8:58 PM
Mar 2008
yeah... but i really felt sick when i watched it....
Apr 6, 2008 8:23 PM

Aug 2007
Personally, I was rather satified with the fate of the characters. The biggest problem I have with this anime, however, is the painful 9 episodes in the middle that set it up.

Makoto- Good lord I hated him. In the beginning when he was just a stupid kid who knew nothing about women, I was like "lucky Sob, having such an easy go at a girl because a girl's helping you out". When he started cheating on Katsura and treating her like crap I was so freaking pissed off at him, and it got worse and worse till episode 11's end. When he apologizes to Katsura I could tell he really meant it and wanted to really love her alone. If it wasn't for that scene, I would have absolutely zero pity for his death, but now I have some, mostly because I felt bad for Katsura.

Sekai- When you come to think of it, the entire series is her fault. Becuase of her own ambitions and "special training" makoto wanted nothing but sex from every girl he meets. I don't absolutely hate her because Makoto is the idiot who understands nothing about another's feelings and treat love like it's a used paper bag. However, you always have to trace things back to her. I sorta felt sorry for her when she was pregnant and Makoto didn't care (because he's retarded) but it seriously was a jam for both of them. When Sekai killed Makoto I was pleasantly surprised, and I felt satisfied because Makoto is a pile of filth that doesn't deserve life. Again, I felt bad for Katsura though.

Katsura went off the deep end and I don't blame her. She's my favorite main character in the series, but she's pretty stupid, too. She should have gotten a clue and dumped Makoto when she heard him doing it with Sekai. But when it comes down to it, Katsura represents another class of true love (you could analyze Katsura and Sekai and the other girls each embodying a specific dimension of love if you put your literary hats on). Ok, she was teased for her breasts in middle school, it was her first boyfriend, she's only like what 16-18? She gets treated like crap and cheated on and everything. Just when Makoto told her that he really cares about her and they finally settle down, she walks in and finds her boyfriend dead. Yeah, I'm sure I'd be off the cliff, too. I was satisfied with her killing Sekai. In the end it shows that people get what they deserved.

edit: Oh, my favorite character was Katsura's little sister, because she was the only one who either didn't piss me off or make me want to bang my head against a wall. Poor her, though. Her big sister went off the deep end.
Apr 9, 2008 8:36 PM

Feb 2008
I thought it was obvious since like ep 4 that they were gonna kill eachother
Apr 13, 2008 10:19 AM
Apr 2008
What an overrated show. Maybe if I liked any of the characters this ending would be cool.
Apr 13, 2008 9:13 PM

Jun 2007
kiyoraSD said:
i know she killed sekai for a reason but she should of have dealed with it a different way, not by murder

The same can be said of Sekai.

MaiWaifu said:
What an overrated show. Maybe if I liked any of the characters this ending would be cool.

I fail to see how this show could be seen as overrated. Most people seem to dislike this show.
Apr 18, 2008 3:43 AM

Feb 2008
I wanted Makoto to fall under the train so badly! rather than to be killed by such a nice girl, why???????????????????
Apr 18, 2008 3:55 AM

Dec 2007
I'd probably give this episode a perfect score if Kotonoha didn't end up like that....
but Makoto's death is the best!
good thing he died~
Apr 21, 2008 3:01 AM

Apr 2008
The ending is still quite possibly the most shockingly twisted anime moment I will ever experience. I only wish you all could've seen my face.
Apr 21, 2008 3:23 AM

Dec 2007
AwesomeTurtle said:
The ending is still quite possibly the most shockingly twisted anime moment I will ever experience. I only wish you all could've seen my face.

i can imagine that~
i mean, most people who watched this is very much shocked the same way....
Apr 21, 2008 12:11 PM

Nov 2007
quite possibly the most disturbing anime episode I've ever laid eyes on how bout u guys?

Apr 22, 2008 12:18 AM

Apr 2008
Yep, I'm on the same boat (no pun intended).

That episode alone is sure to have a lasting effect on how I view anime.
Apr 25, 2008 7:24 PM

Sep 2007
I already knew the ending and I was still shocked. This is the definition of epic.

May 1, 2008 9:44 PM

Jan 2008
I recommend listening to Slipknot - Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses after watching this! haha, watch Umisho or Golden Boy next :D
May 3, 2008 2:30 PM

Feb 2008
it was only obvious it would end up like that. you could tell by the middle of the serries that someone was gonna die at the end. oh well.
May 11, 2008 4:29 AM

May 2008
The ending was superb,thougt i don't think anyone deserve to die.
Nice boat LOL.

Love is filled with mystery
May 16, 2008 7:09 PM
May 2008
Quite frankly, I hate this anime. At the same time, it's one of my favorites ever. I think this ending was very well done, and I'm surprised that it scored so low as an overall series. In my opinion, the second half of the series scared people. After I finished the last episode, I went for a walk, just to clear my mind, because of the effect this anime put on me. Afterwards, I sat down an analyzed it, trying to figure out just why it made me feel the way it did. And I came to the conclusion that it's because of how real this could be. Love, lust, lies, and how if all of that is combined, it can destroy a person, and lead them to do and say things unspeakable.

This last episode was shocking to me. I could tell that people were going to die, but the way it happened, I couldn't believe it.

"It's just as I thought. It's a lie. There's no one inside." That line haunts me, and I'm not sure why.

No one really deserved what they got, I don't think. Kotohana was innocent in my eyes, up until she murdered Sekai. Sekai was a fool who didn't act on her feelings, and let herself be swayed by a scumbag. I was sad to see a girl who knew that what her and Itou had done was wrong turn to such measures. And the scumbag Makoto, while his actions were unforgivable, he was also a teenage boy who was immature and horny, and while he infuriated me to no end(earning the title of my most hated male lead), he didn't deserve the death that came to him.

I think my favorite thing about all of this was the simple but profound message this left us with. Even if no one is watching, your actions still matter.
May 17, 2008 3:50 AM
May 2008
They were meant to be together.
makoto saw what he caused,and understood the things that he did.he was forgiven.he tried his best to fix what he did and make kotonoha happy from now on.he DIDNT DESERVE to be killed.SEKAI IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED,NOT MAKOTO!.he tried his best to bandage the wound he made,and thats the only reason we should forgive him.besides,the only reason he cheated on kotonoha was BEACUSE SEKAI SEDUCED HIM,so ACTUALLY,its HER CRIME,NOT HIS!!! but still,he tried to fix it,(note to makoto haters:im not standing entierly for makoto,im standing for kotonoha.)she was nice,and forgiven him,beacuse shes the nicest person ever,so whos sekai to judge?WHO??????.
makoto shoulde've lived for the pure reason of kotonoha's happiness.
May 18, 2008 4:49 PM

Feb 2008
After the first few episodes I continued watching this anime for the sole reason of wanting to see Makoto being stabbed. :D
And the end really met my expectations. I felt satisfaction during the stabbing scene. Even so, the last scenes came quite unexpected (examination of Sekai's body, hugging the head). But just for those I'm happy for watching the anime.
EusthEnoptEronMay 19, 2008 8:39 AM
May 21, 2008 11:08 AM

Mar 2008
so let me get this straight, first off it was a regular love triangle school happy-happy everyones-friends.
but then it twisted (i blame makoto being perverted), and he gets seduced and hence falls in love with another, cheating on his gf. then the story progresses to him (being so very perverted) taking advantage of nearly every girl in the story. and then it turns into a killing massacre.
right...wait a second.....
what the heck?!?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2008 11:15 AM

Mar 2008
hehe anyway for the review of the ending:
well i thought makoto got what he deserved, perverted cheating scum. but then it was nice how right at the very end he realised he loved kotonoha, but was harsh to kiss in front of sekai.
next, it was a real shock that sekai wasnt actually that nice at all, but had it all planned (though maybe in her unconscious) in order to seduce and get to makoto (what with the baby being a lie) that was a real shock.
next, kotonoha is so very nice, as i thought all along, but i thought she was a bit too naive and was chasing makoto too much ~ i thought she deserved way way better.
finally, wowwww killing massacre, i knew there would be one, but still.
overall, this anime is extremely twisted ~ maybe in a literal sense for the storyline. it is literally a mind-blower.
May 23, 2008 2:41 PM

Oct 2007
okay i saw this ending coming from a mile away, no joke. that fact that my prediction came to fruition brought my rating of this from a 5/10 to a 7/10 just from this last episode

life is a dream
~death is reality
May 28, 2008 4:58 PM

Feb 2008
Can I just say I loved it X3 It was great! He was killed and then BAM she was too! But I was like o.O when Kotonoha was like *hugs head* ...but other than that...it was a spectacular ending.

Nice boat. :P
She's a super weirdo, but if she was standing there quietly you'd never know.
May 30, 2008 6:16 AM

Jan 2008
BadSeafood said:
Haven't been keeping tabs on this series, but I did check out the finale to see what all the hullabaloo was about.

Holy FRICK, that was a disturbing ending.

disturbing indeed
MY SIGNATURE

Jun 2, 2008 2:10 AM

Jan 2008
but then it was nice how right at the very end he realised he loved kotonoha

Did he? He did the same stuff with all the girls I just don't believe he realised this love. He had no such fealings at all '- -
Blood's dark like his heart lol
Jun 3, 2008 5:59 AM

Feb 2008
Thank God I watched the DVD version of this episode =P

I laughed so much at the part where Sekai kills Makoto. Serves him right!! :D
But I definitely didn't expect Kotonoha to do what she did (cut off his head, then killing Sekai to see if she was really pregnant, and then going on her family's yacht, with Makoto's head). This was one of the most fucked up endings I've ever seen.
Jun 10, 2008 4:39 PM

Feb 2008
Okay now this was the best Episode ever...
Makato got what he deserved...
Sekai... hm.. maybe too.
Jun 16, 2008 7:02 PM

May 2008
Hmm won't you wonder if Makoto wasn't horny? what would of happen instead? :)
Jun 16, 2008 7:16 PM

Nov 2007
Slayer12 said:

It'd be like every other school harem out there, since nothing happens to trigger rage in any of the girls.
Jun 16, 2008 7:33 PM
Oct 2007
Slayer12 said:

No bad end , resulting in an instant fail and lack of interest in the series.
Jun 17, 2008 7:00 AM

May 2008
Well the lesson is not to be as horny as Makoto or else you'll have your head in a bag XD
Pages (26) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Haoji - Jul 22, 2007

136 by Seabury »»
May 12, 5:56 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

119 by Seabury »»
May 11, 6:22 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

207 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 4:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.