Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2012 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
Here is where your journey will be starting! So take a moment, to breath in the fresh air, and get going! THIS IS A SAFE ZONE
TashikuNov 3, 2012 1:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 3, 2012 12:51 PM

Aug 2012
*A light flashes, and out of nowhere, Tashiku Yoshida, is in the world of Aincrad*

*He looked around to see players talking, NPC's negotiating prices at stands and birds chirping.*

*A gush of Cool wind chilled his body as he took a deep breath and looked for someone to talk to other than his trusty robot Chi!*

Well Chi, lets try to find someone to talk to!

Yes Master!
Nov 3, 2012 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru was wandering around the town with his hands shoved in his pockets. He stopped and leaned on a wall, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. I need to find who they were... Those bastards will pay for that. He thought to himself as he gritted his teeth in anger.
Nov 4, 2012 4:11 AM
Feb 2012
Meanwhile, on the other side of town, stood a guy with short black hair, holding some starting gear and a fresh iron longsword he bought using the starting money.
Better get something useful if I want to tackle this odd floating castle... damn Kayaba, thinks he can just lock us away like animals. he thought.
The young man wandered a little around town, stocking up on supplies, and a quest to gather seven boar pelts for the purpose of making cloth. The fellow wasn't a team player, and headed out alone, to the giant grass fields infested with the swines.
Favorite quote of all time:

'Nagisa, I’ve found it. I finally found it. Something only I can protect. A precious treasure only I can protect. It was right here. Right in front of me…all along…' - Okazaki Tomoya
Nov 4, 2012 3:29 PM

Aug 2012
Tashiku notices these odd fellow with short hair, start moving out into the grass fields, ALONE. Concerned or his safety, Tashiku follows.

Master? Where are we going?

Just follow me Chi!
Nov 4, 2012 3:49 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru found a trader npc and purchased some cheap food. Wherever they are, they will not be found in a town where there is no ability to kill. I'll find them, one way or another. He thought as he ate his food and headed out of the town to get some experience.
Nov 7, 2012 3:54 PM
Nov 2012
He not uttered the words, "Link start," 15 seconds ago, and it already felt like a life time went by. He saw a flash of colors, and then was transported to a humongous town, in the middle of a plaza. He dazed around the surroundings, they were bright and beautiful. He absent mindly stepped off the platform and into the square. He walked down a random alley, which was filled with Npc merchants. He went to a weapon trader and smiled hungrily at the daggers. He Crimison opened up his menu and saw he had a little money as a beginner. He bought the Twin knives, and sheathed them to his side. He walked out to the plaza, with his hands on his head. He was walking toward the exit of the town, when he realized what he was doing. He thought over the actions and thought, what the hell? Its just a game. And headed out to the grass fields.
>>>Grassy fields>>>
Nov 11, 2012 5:18 PM

Jun 2012
Mai opened her eyes to the busy center of Sword Art Online. She looked around at her surroundings in awe: "Wow..this is amazing..!" Realizing she had very little resources as this was her first time in the game, she figured she would give it a go at fighting in order to level up. Mai stared at the people whom seemed to not even notice her presence as she darted towards the grassy fields.
Nov 13, 2012 5:34 PM

Aug 2012
Whew, glad i got that quest out of the way, thanks to my friend that is....

Where is he anyway?

Tashiku looked around, looking for Masaru
Nov 13, 2012 6:20 PM

Dec 2011
"I'm right here." He said as he immediately started looking for an npc to get a good price for the pelts.
Nov 15, 2012 7:34 PM

Aug 2012
Im going to turn in these quests, and pick up some lunch!

Tashiku started pacing off, but stopped in his track a few seconds later

Hm, Chi. Do you think we should offer our new friend some free lunch, or just get it and suprise him with it?

Suprise master, suprise!!
Nov 15, 2012 7:44 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru sold all the boar pelts he had except the ones he needed to complete the quest. I at least have some good starting money now. He thought. He started wandering around and looking at the shops for anything that could be useful for him.
Nov 19, 2012 12:29 AM

Aug 2012
Tashiku finished turning in the quests and started walking over to the Bread vendor.

2 pieces of bread please.....and some of that cream as well!

Tashiku started walking over to where he last saw Masaru But couldn't find him.

Whilst looking for him, he saw a sword vendor and decided to walk over.

What do you think chi? should i upgrade?

Yes, do it master!

Tashiku carefully eyed all of the swords, none of them catching his eye, until he saw one

I'll take it Tashiku said with confidence...Until the info box popped up stating he was 400 col short[/img]

Maybe next time ey?

Now lets find Masaru
Nov 20, 2012 4:22 PM

Dec 2011
Masar stopped at an Apparel Shop and looked through the items. He found a mask that was decently expensive, but the extra attributes it gave seemed to make it worth it. He looked it over one last time before purchasing it. He looked at it in his inventory and equipped it shortly after.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Character Creation!

Tashiku - Nov 2, 2012

17 by edzaro »»
Dec 26, 2012 2:53 AM

» Floor 1: Grass Fields

Tashiku - Nov 3, 2012

33 by Tashiku »»
Nov 19, 2012 8:58 PM

» Floor 1: Boss Room

Tashiku - Nov 4, 2012

0 by Tashiku »»
Nov 4, 2012 3:40 PM

» Guild Creation!

Tashiku - Nov 3, 2012

0 by Tashiku »»
Nov 3, 2012 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.