Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2012 7:04 PM

Jan 2009
the pacing is slow, kinda boring episode for me
Nov 3, 2012 7:20 PM

Sep 2008
NwAurion said:
I'm suprised that Kirito didn't notice that Suguha has such a big poster of her character in her room. Did she always have this poster, did we see the place where she put it (the ceiling?) before this episode?

Even if she always closes her door, whether she is leaving or came back, which i find somewhat unlikely when she even forgets to dress,it would still mean Kirito never enters her room, not even in a situation like this episode with reversed roles, him asking her if she wants something for dinner etc.

it's only been what? a day or so since he met Lyfa so it's not something that Kirito would just think "hey, I've seen you(Lyfa) on a poster in my sisters room"...and it's not uncommon for brothers and sisters to not enter each others rooms after a certain age...I think I can count how many times i've been in my younger sisters room with my fingers when she became a teenager.

NwAurion said:
Asuna spying the number using the mirror was clever. It probably wasn't an oversight in the game rules, as the mirror does not "see", and she was quite close to the mirror, so of course the view limitation did not work. If it would be the other way round, the panel being close to the mirror, and her being like 10 meters away, it probably wouldn't have worked. It was more an oversight in designing this cage.
I wonder why he even did a panel though. Why not use biometrics, or require admin rights to open it? Or probably the safest: Him teleporting in and out.

Either this is part of his plan, he's testing if she notices and if she will use the chance, maybe he even wants her to escape, to give her false hope or whatever. Or he is quite stupid.

Of course, you could combine several methods, like, the panel is matching fingerprints while typing, but that seems excessive.

Like you just said, it's very excessive for mr.bad guy to have everything simple like beaming in and out, or having something like voice recognition as a way to open the doors(even though they're in an age of VR sims). I'm narrowing it to that this is bad writing from authors part, or pretty much a carrot dangle for the victim(in this case Asuna) and add more hate for mr.bad guy-kun
Nov 3, 2012 7:34 PM

Oct 2012
xuezhi said:
Awww, I thought they would have gotten farther than that in this episode. I wonder how the rest of the scripts are going to go. At least a good part is coming up ^_^

It went really quick for me haha Sugou annoyed the fuck out of me as usual.. -.-

May 2011
Hooray for the Suguha fanservice. I'm starting to want Kirito getting NTR'd and settling for wincest, but I'm fairly certain that won't happen (boo.).

Glad to see more of Yui. More Yui means more Itou Kanae which is simply fantastic.
Jul 2018
For some reason, that felt like a really short episode, don't know why
Nov 3, 2012 7:38 PM

Dec 2010
Recon is friendzoned so hard it almost hurts to watch
Nov 3, 2012 7:46 PM

Dec 2011
Was hoping for a little more out of this episode, but still enjoyed it. Looks like Asuna will be getting out? in the next episode and hoping to see some action as well. Kirito did buy a big sword lol and who are the guys following him?

Nov 3, 2012 7:52 PM

Jan 2008
Akuto said:
Was hoping for a little more out of this episode, but still enjoyed it. Looks like Asuna will be getting out? in the next episode and hoping to see some action as well. Kirito did buy a big sword lol and who are the guys following him?

Judging by the symbol and them simply wearing a lot of red, comparing to Ep 16 and 17, probably Salamander race players.
Nov 3, 2012 7:54 PM

Sep 2012
Good to see Asuna being smart and doing something. Though a slow moving episode.

ShiroX said:
Nov 3, 2012 7:54 PM

Aug 2011
ShiroX said:

PROTAGONIST POWERS.
Nov 3, 2012 8:09 PM
Oct 2012
Scrypt said:
I'm narrowing it to that this is bad writing from authors part, or pretty much a carrot dangle for the victim(in this case Asuna) and add more hate for mr.bad guy-kun

I would vote for 2. Notice how he turns to look at her when he types the number, showing how much he enjoys lording this over her. The Novels don't go too much into his past, but his character type is painfully obvious. Very book smart, but not elite level smartness, as such was probably hated in high school. Not because of his intelligence mind you, but because his elitism caused him to hate his actual peers, and instead caused him to chase after the pretty girls, but in that he really has no great qualities, naturally they rejected him. In his particular case it was more shooting himself in the foot rather than real abuse on the part of the women.

His grades meant could go to a good school, but not a great school (you can tell this by the fact he is working for Asuna's father's company, great students go into the government or into first tier companies). His great luck was knowing Kabaya, which allowed him to purchase Aincard and create AOL on the cheap, which in turn transformed Asuna's father's company into a leading game company. This, as well as a lot of boot licking, is what caused Asuna's father to promote him as a son in law (before people cry sexism, realize that this applies to male heirs as well, their wives will be selected for them as well. Yes it is worse for females, but it is also soul crushing for the men). Finally he gets a chance to have the "pretty girl", and in his petty, pathetic damaged ego state, decides to enjoy getting a little revenge on her.

His flaw can be summed up as intelligence without awareness, as such he overestimates his abilities while underestimating everyone else. I know all of us have met people like this, people who think they are smarter than they are, and such people are generally hated, and for good reason. They are complete asses, they try to manipulate everyone around them, but are all too obvious about it. Sometimes, through luck, they succeed (boot licking and a self-serving attitude can achieve results), but they are the type of person most people enjoy watching when their luck runs out and they fall.

There is an old saying: be nice to the people on your way up, because they are the people you will pass on the way down. Sugou hasn't learned that lessen yet.

As for him being a worse antagonist than Kabaya. Of course he is. Kabaya in his way was supernatural, almost a god in his blind pursuit to achieve his dreams, Sugou is just a very petty human being. But I will say, I am not above enjoying watching someone get their just desserts as we all know is coming.
Nov 3, 2012 8:11 PM
Jul 2012
ShiroX said:

Comment of the day.
Nov 3, 2012 8:11 PM

Oct 2012
Syliris said:
For some reason, that felt like a really short episode, don't know why

I know right, it was over so quickly :/ You aren't the first to say that.
Nov 3, 2012 8:19 PM

Dec 2010
slow episode -.-
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Nov 3, 2012 8:31 PM
Sep 2012
Redfoxoffire said:
So wait. Does Suguha not know that Kirito is her brother or something? How?
It was briefly alluded to by Kirito in the beginning of the ALO arc that the whole thing about what happened in SAO was kept secret from the public. Since the "Cleared Game" announcement didn't include who beat the game and Kirito was forced to keep his identity a secret, Suguha couldn't have known that it was her brother that she was falling in love with in ALO.
JavierR said:
ShiroX said:

Comment of the day.
Ouch. I know exactly how that feels like.
Nov 3, 2012 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
I just watched this and lol... i'm getting annoyed with the "villain" quite so..... why hasn't anybody figured it out that hes keeping her against her will wtf!
'I will protect those precious to me, and destroy those who would do them harm!'
Nov 3, 2012 8:55 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sixth said:
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:
It was weird she would leave her clan for a dude she just met.....but yeah, pretty alright episode this week. Next week should be way more interesting :p

She left the party not the clan.Which is pretty normal in mmos

Whatever, but she still became a renegade - i.e. a less respected player - for a guy she just met....that was a little hard to believe.

Sigh...ever hear of not liking your party members? You make it seem like loyalty is a essential aspect in games.... and that partying with different people is a rarity. If you want to criticize at least don't use such weak basis points.

Uh....so why couldn't she leave a lot sooner? It seemed like she was waiting for Kirito to show up to leave. And damn, it's just a question. I like SAO! Jeez....
Nov 3, 2012 9:02 PM
Sep 2012
another great episode ! Can't wait for the next ! Daymnn!! Gotta wait another whole week ! X(
Nov 3, 2012 9:09 PM
Jul 2012
Sixth said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sixth said:
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:
It was weird she would leave her clan for a dude she just met.....but yeah, pretty alright episode this week. Next week should be way more interesting :p

Whatever, but she still became a renegade - i.e. a less respected player - for a guy she just met....that was a little hard to believe.

Sigh...ever hear of not liking your party members? You make it seem like loyalty is a essential aspect in games.... and that partying with different people is a rarity. If you want to criticize at least don't use such weak basis points.

Uh....so why couldn't she leave a lot sooner? It seemed like she was waiting for Kirito to show up to leave. And damn, it's just a question. I like SAO! Jeez....

she's in love with kirito kun
Nov 3, 2012 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
JavierR said:
Sixth said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sixth said:
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:

But isn't that crazy though? For all she knows, kirito could be a 50 year old gay dude in real life....
Nov 3, 2012 9:14 PM

Sep 2008
JavierR said:
Sixth said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sixth said:
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:

and every other female that happens to play in SAO and by looks of it, ALO...I'm surprised the chicks next to Sigurd didn't ask Kirito-kun to party up as well...or were those blokes? looked like chicks to me
Nov 3, 2012 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
I actually think the pacing is perfect. Suguha and Recon meeting in real life was pretty funny. Suguha acts all aggressive towards Recon.
ShiroX said:

Yeah, Recon's got it tough. All the gals in SAO love Kirito. :\

Yui is insanely cute holy shit; her kissing Kirito on the cheek. :D Sugou acting like a douchebag as usual. Great to see Asuna hasn't given up yet and finds out the passcode. Suguha fanservice, haha. Man I just love seeing Lyfa onscreen. Episode ends with a slight cliffhanger. Dang, can't wait for the next episode. :)
Nov 3, 2012 9:16 PM

Sep 2008
Sixth said:
But isn't that crazy though? For all she knows, kirito could be a 50 year old gay dude in real life....

like this could have been kirito in real life...so i hear ya..
Nov 3, 2012 9:21 PM

Jan 2008
Scrypt said:
Sixth said:

like this could have been kirito in real life...so i hear ya..

Well, their faces (and body I think) did re-adjust to their real life bodies in SAO, minus any facial hair, so it shouldn't have been too hard to tell how Kirito looks.
Nov 3, 2012 9:31 PM
Oct 2010
This episode was odd and the fan service was a bit more direct than normal, jiggling breasts and all... Leafa's actions seemed very odd for the most part, she's very hostile toward her rl "friend" and is super friendly to some dude she never met before? Even to the point she was willing to become an outcast just to take him somewhere?
Nov 3, 2012 9:36 PM

Jan 2008
skudoops said:
This episode was odd and the fan service was a bit more direct than normal, jiggling breasts and all... Leafa's actions seemed very odd for the most part, she's very hostile toward her rl "friend" and is super friendly to some dude she never met before? Even to the point she was willing to become an outcast just to take him somewhere?

I think that's a bit more on the normal. I mean, you're obviously more polite to strangers (assuming they're not being dumb-ass pricks). As while towards friends or people you know well, your easily more open because your closer.

As for your second question, I guess you could simply say, she likes dem pixels.
Nov 3, 2012 9:40 PM
Oct 2010
Paul said:
skudoops said:

I think that's a bit more on the normal. I mean, you're obviously more polite to strangers (assuming they're not being dumb-ass pricks). As while towards friends or people you know well, your easily more open because your closer.

As for your second question, I guess you could simply say, she likes dem pixels.

I don't think it's normal because she treated the dude pretty badly in-game and IRL for the most part. Being more polite to strangers is one thing, but I thought the school scene was a bit over the top if you know what I mean.
Nov 3, 2012 9:43 PM
Sep 2011
skudoops said:
Paul said:
skudoops said:

I don't think it's normal because she treated the dude pretty badly in-game and IRL for the most part. Being more polite to strangers is one thing, but I thought the school scene was a bit over the top if you know what I mean.

DUDE R U SERIOUS? I even think she was being nice to him.
Look, take a look closely at her rl friend, hes fken pathetic, weak and kinda ... timid, hes a guy but I didn't feel he's manly though. If I were her I would just dump him right away when I saw his face. It's a bit harsh but he's just so pathetic
Nov 3, 2012 9:45 PM

May 2010
these episode are going by way to fast :(
Nov 3, 2012 9:46 PM

Jul 2012
HibiChouchou said:
skudoops said:
Paul said:
skudoops said:

Look, take a look closely at her rl friend, hes fken pathetic, weak and kinda ... timid, hes a guy but I didn't feel he's manly though. If I were her I would just dump him right away when I saw his face. It's a bit harsh but he's just so pathetic

Yeah, he even sounds like a chick....
Nov 3, 2012 9:46 PM
Oct 2010
HibiChouchou said:
skudoops said:
Paul said:
skudoops said:

Err, not sure how your statement is relevant to this situation. He is a weak type of guy so why further compound it by treating him like dirt? Not something friends would do dude.

It did not seem like they were friends at all, despite what was said in the anime.
Nov 3, 2012 9:50 PM
Sep 2012
skudoops said:
HibiChouchou said:
skudoops said:
Paul said:
skudoops said:

Err, not sure how your statement is relevant to this situation. He is a weak type of guy so why further compound it by treating him like dirt? Not something friends would do dude.

It did not seem like they were friends at all, despite what was said in the anime.
She's a hot girl that takes him for granted and she doesn't like being told what to do. Seems like a normal teenage girl to me.
Nov 3, 2012 9:54 PM
Oct 2010
AiCon said:

She takes him for granted and she doesn't like being told what to do. Seems like a normal teenage girl to me.

Huh? She was literally berating the dude for being at school LMAO and makes him address her in a formal manner, then strikes him with a kendo stick and doesn't even apologize.. come on, that isn't normal.
Nov 3, 2012 10:09 PM
Sep 2012
skudoops said:
AiCon said:

She takes him for granted and she doesn't like being told what to do. Seems like a normal teenage girl to me.

Huh? She was literally berating the dude for being at school LMAO and makes him address her in a formal manner, then strikes him with a kendo stick and doesn't even apologize.. come on, that isn't normal.
That probably wasn't the first time he was being a bit clingy and I have met girls like that in my life so I can say that that part is accurate.
Nov 3, 2012 10:14 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Decent progression this episode. They're pacing it pretty well this arc.

I guess A-1 also didn't really find a decent way of explaining that crap about the distortion of the image game glitch or what not allowing Asuna to see the keypad through her tears or some shit. Anyway besides that bs (not that I would've known any better way to explain or show it), I think A-1 has done a pretty good job so far deciding what to omit and what to keep and highlight.
Nov 3, 2012 10:17 PM

Oct 2012
skudoops said:
AiCon said:

It's pretty normal for a girl with a weapon to use it when embarrassed or annoyed.

Just her weapon of choice is a Kendo Stick, past girlfriend's have chosen a more solid option and generally its a plate or a fry-pan.
Nov 3, 2012 10:24 PM
Sep 2012
vbyo said:
skudoops said:
AiCon said:

It's pretty normal for a girl with a weapon to use it when embarrassed or annoyed.

Just her weapon of choice is a Kendo Stick, past girlfriend's have chosen a more solid option and generally its a plate or a fry-pan.
That so true. They also do not hesitate to try and kick you in the crotch.
Nov 3, 2012 10:35 PM

Jun 2009
Recon look like a nice kid, Suguha's a bit too rough on him. kinda justified, because I wouldn't want people outside call me by my character name either, but why treat him so bad in-game also?

So, Kirito bought a new sword, Kirito stand up for Harem number 005 against her former "leader" for leaving "Group" (Because all leaders are possessive butt-holes), Kirito got labeled Renegade, a label that'll have all other characters frown upon you...

Harem number 005 got criticise for going around with a shady Kirito... And Harem number 005 and Kirito walk away on their own as a couple party with a lot of blushes from Harem number 005...

Hmmm, the above seemed familiar... I could've sworn I've seen it somewhere.

Ahhh! Who gives a shit

Boobs!! Kirito kick ass! Legs! Kirito awesome! Butts! All other male character are beta males in the presence of our great Kirito!
AirStylesNov 3, 2012 10:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 10:40 PM
Sep 2012
AirStyles said:
Recon look like a nice kid, Suguha's a bit too rough on him. kinda justified, because I wouldn't want people outside call me by my character name either, but why treat him so bad in-game also?

So, Kirito bought a new sword, Kirito stand up for Suguha against her former "leader" for leaving "Group" (Because all leaders are possessive butt-holes), Kirito got labeled Renegade, a label that'll have all other characters frown upon you... And Suguha and Kirito walk away on their own as a couple party with a lot of blushes from Suguha...

Hmmm, the above seemed familiar... I could've sworn I've seen it somewhere.
I'm not excusing Suguha but I can say that her actions aren't out of the ordinary for a teenage girl.

That leader probably just wanted a heads up before Suguha left with a stranger. Suguha just left without warning with no one to replace her. to make matters worse, she left with a stranger from a rival species. That leader was a bit of a douche but I'd probably be a little annoyed as well.
Nov 3, 2012 10:41 PM

Jan 2011
A Suguha-filled episode! Loved it!

Seeing Recon this way is just sad... though I don't really care much about him for now.

Somehow Sigurd has that look... somewhat like Heathcliff or Kuradeel.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 3, 2012 10:45 PM

Jun 2009
SkyTate said:

Seeing Recon this way is just sad... though I don't really care much about him for now.

It's just normal,

All other male character going after Kirito's harem are losers
All leaders are possessive butt holes in SAO's world.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 10:51 PM

Jul 2011
AirStyles said:
SkyTate said:

It's just normal,

Talk about generalisations.

Nov 3, 2012 10:54 PM

Sep 2012
RockerXD said:

They could've cut down the fan-service scene by 15-25 sec

I OBJECT !!!!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2012 10:58 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
FranLawliet said:
So what would happen if Kirito walked into his creep-sister's room and saw the poster on her ceiling? "Oh shit, she's Leafa! I never even recognized her voice!" ... It has to happen, ok.

Edit: just thought of something though. We hear our own voices differently than other people hear them, since the sound wave is transmitted through directly to our hears. I wonder what our voices would sound like without having to go through our vocal chords. It wouldn't sound like what other people hear because it wouldn't use air as a medium.
I have seen the staff and author saying that voice and look were in fact changed in the game, but they retained them in the anime so that it is easier on the watchers. So the "recognizing Leafa is Suguha by voice/look" is not really valid.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2012 11:04 PM

Sep 2012
AirStyles said:
I see a budding tsundere here. Hint comes from the prodding by Yui when they were flying. I would say if Kirito had not showed up, Suguha and Shinichi (Recon's real name) would just get stuck in this sado/mado relationship, but perhaps the appearance of Kirito would open Suguha to what romance means. Since Suguha will not get Kazuto (Kirito's real name), perhaps she would face her true feeling towards Shinichi more honestly in future.

Nov 3, 2012 11:08 PM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
AirStyles said:
I see a budding tsundere here. Hint comes from the prodding by Yui when they were flying. I would say if Kirito had not showed up, Suguha and Shinichi (Recon's real name) would just get stuck in this sado/mado relationship, but perhaps the appearance of Kirito would open Suguha to what romance means. Since Suguha will not get Kazuto (Kirito's real name), perhaps she would face her true feeling towards Shinichi more honestly in future.
Huh? Perhaps you know more from reading the LN but from the interactions we saw in the anime I would hardly think that Suguha has any feelings toward Recon other than some backup friend - someone she can call upon when she's being lonely.
Nov 3, 2012 11:11 PM

Jun 2009
Obstinate said:
AirStyles said:
SkyTate said:

It's just normal,

Talk about generalisations.

Prove me wrong then.

symbv said:
RockerXD said:

I OBJECT !!!!

I also object!

Who are you to take away our only enjoyment of ALO so far!
Nov 3, 2012 11:15 PM

May 2011
Damn it Sugu was so close to opening Kirito's door, well I guess she would've been oblivious enough not to know who he was still even if she did. Ughhh I still can't wait to see their reactions when they find out who each other really are (assuming that will happen).

Dat shower scene was great, though I wish there was one for when Sugu is in the game since I think she looks cuter as Leafa.

Nice way to end the episode dramatically, cutting to all those players getting ready. Fuck yes I can't wait to see the upcoming fight and more badass Kirito owning fools.
Nov 3, 2012 11:16 PM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Notice how he turns to look at her when he types the number, showing how much he enjoys lording this over her. The Novels don't go too much into his past, but his character type is painfully obvious. Very book smart, but not elite level smartness, as such was probably hated in high school. Not because of his intelligence mind you, but because his elitism caused him to hate his actual peers, and instead caused him to chase after the pretty girls, but in that he really has no great qualities, naturally they rejected him. In his particular case it was more shooting himself in the foot rather than real abuse on the part of the women.

His grades meant could go to a good school, but not a great school (you can tell this by the fact he is working for Asuna's father's company, great students go into the government or into first tier companies). His great luck was knowing Kabaya, which allowed him to purchase Aincard and create AOL on the cheap, which in turn transformed Asuna's father's company into a leading game company. This, as well as a lot of boot licking, is what caused Asuna's father to promote him as a son in law (before people cry sexism, realize that this applies to male heirs as well, their wives will be selected for them as well. Yes it is worse for females, but it is also soul crushing for the men). Finally he gets a chance to have the "pretty girl", and in his petty, pathetic damaged ego state, decides to enjoy getting a little revenge on her.

His flaw can be summed up as intelligence without awareness, as such he overestimates his abilities while underestimating everyone else. I know all of us have met people like this, people who think they are smarter than they are, and such people are generally hated, and for good reason. They are complete asses, they try to manipulate everyone around them, but are all too obvious about it. Sometimes, through luck, they succeed (boot licking and a self-serving attitude can achieve results), but they are the type of person most people enjoy watching when their luck runs out and they fall.

There is an old saying: be nice to the people on your way up, because they are the people you will pass on the way down. Sugou hasn't learned that lessen yet.

As for him being a worse antagonist than Kabaya. Of course he is. Kabaya in his way was supernatural, almost a god in his blind pursuit to achieve his dreams, Sugou is just a very petty human being. But I will say, I am not above enjoying watching someone get their just desserts as we all know is coming.
Need to quote in full for the best character analysis of Sugou I have seen in this forum.

Points to note would be:

- He was smart and lucky enough to get into his current position in the company and won his trust with Asuna's father.

- He is greedy and egoistic. He wants to take over the game company, get rich by selling result of unethical experiments to governments in secret, and definitely want to have revenge on Asuna.

- But he is stupid when he is consumed by over-confidence and self-congratulation, as seen in the last 2 episodes.

- The marriage idea may look unthinkable in the west, but has proper rationale in Japan: the idea is to find a family successor for the company, though I admit that the decision is a bit too rushed because I do not see Asuna's father is anyway near death, incapacitation or retirement that he needs to be in such a hurry to find a successor. Besides it is not as if Asuna's case deemed incurable (like in a vegetative state) - or is it?

Nov 3, 2012 11:16 PM
Sep 2011
AirStyles said:

symbv said:
RockerXD said:

I OBJECT !!!!

I also object!

Who are you to take away our only enjoyment of ALO so far!

If you only watch SAO for sorely fanservices, then I would recommend you to watch TLR darkness and other fanservice show like kissxsis, sora no otonashi, highschool dxd, etc. They are better in term of high quality fanservices show,
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.