Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2012 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Some tense drama with some of the fairy soldiers. Tbh, they should of fought right there. The mini fight scenes later in the sky reminded me a little of the movie, Avatar with the floating mountain-like structures.

Sugou is still sick as usual though..ugh. Also, is that a tsundere Lyfa I'm seeing there?

Cute Yui is cute:

Nov 3, 2012 8:25 AM

Nov 2007
The cousin girl became hooked on the game because Kirito loved it and wanted to experience it herself... that's a good enough of a reason. lol~ that partner of him wears glasses in real life and is as timid as his fairy form, but his love for her is true. Leefa's team is obsessive, it seems. Yui's cute.

Fiance guy is really such a jerk. Asuna knows about the hospital room ep. now.

Battle BGM, though it's short, is awesome! Tracer...Bad thing will be happen, I think, and not sure if they are ordered by fiance guy.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 3, 2012 8:27 AM

Nov 2007
Yui was just too moe :D

Sugou inducing rage fits as usual. Damn I hate him so much.

Suguha's seiyuu being Kirino's seiyuu still feels weird to me... considering OreImo plays on Tokyo MX before SAO, lol. Suguha was pretty cute this week as well.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Nov 3, 2012 8:30 AM

Sep 2012
Ejc said:
Suguha's seiyuu being Kirino's seiyuu still feels weird to me...
Even weirder is to see her (Azunyan) playing another girl, also sitting in front of a computer accessing social network, in Psycho-Pass....

Anyway, nice to see a bit of back story of Suguha (and her back side ;-)
symbvNov 3, 2012 8:39 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2012 8:35 AM

Feb 2009
Being Recon is too much suffering. Real life or in-game, he can't get the girl. He's not even allowed to call her by her first name. Suffering really.
A lot of Sugu's Sugus. With matching steam censors in the bathroom. Pretty much the center of complaints that this episode will be getting later. Oh well.
Suguo still making me sick but at least he had little screentime. Though that means Asuna had little time as well but at least she memorized the passcode. Time to escape.
And yeah, ambush up ahead. Here's hoping A-1 will do that fight some justice. They raked a lot of dough in the first BD so I wanna see some improvements.
It's a decent pace that covered the important parts properly I guess.

I lol'd at Kirito swaying his hips when they landed and before doing the rotate log out.
And that end card.

Obligatory Forever Suguha:
>BAAAAWWWW Onii-chan won't love me because he already has a girlfriend
>Well it's okay. I already have this cool guy I met in an online game
>BAAAAAAAWWWWWWW he's actually my Onii-chan
Nov 3, 2012 8:41 AM

Nov 2011
belatkuro said:
Suguo still making me sick but at least he had little screentime. Though that means Asuna had little time as well but at least she memorized the passcode.

What was the exact passcode from this episode anyways? Was it mentioned in the LN somewhere?

I remember a pw from Tempest this week and it was funny as hell.
Nov 3, 2012 8:48 AM

Feb 2009
Stark700 said:
What was the exact passcode from this episode anyways? Was it mentioned in the LN somewhere?
The numbers aren't important. What's important was the trick she did to memorize it. Last episode she can't see it from a distance because of how the system works. Things closer to the player are clearer while things far are blurred.
The trick here was that reflections in a mirror don't do that. You can see things clearly even if it's far away. It's something Suguo overlooked a bit in programming ALO. That's why Asuna was able to see the passcode and will use it to escape later.
Nov 3, 2012 8:55 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have to admit that Sugou in the following,

Is really asking to be punched. So much after seeing what he was up to with Asuna in the spoiler
OH THE NTR RAGE! Oh the SOB is back again with his shit! How much shit will he make Asuna go through. LN readers how much of this F business shall be? Will it get worse? At least she is trying to get the code.

About the fan service, now it was talked before but now I can assess it more. The first part of it in the spoiler
obviously is that underwear part and I should have known this. Weird choice of design and yeah the breasts look a little bigger than what I was informed of. Still Suguha is in top shape as much as people going to the gym for that matter.

Now come SHOWER TIME BABY! From the looks of it in the spoiler
Suguha’s breasts have been inflated beyond anything but fan service appeal to the many. The breasts are way too huge. Did she gain 2 sizes in less than like a few months? OH WTF? ROFL! I guess there shall be some Suguha ass uncensored in the Bds. Guess remains to see the uncensoring.

That being said it’s obvious most people were right, they went ahead in inflating her breasts and decided to show better her body. Other than that, episode was good and Yui kiss on Kirito was adorable. My other thoughts follow.

About the beginning, really liked seeing Suguha in the spoiler
not only we get to see her in pyjamas but also she thinks of the best and gives out more feelings towards and hence one can assess her feelings in the more present.

About Suguha/Recon back at school, well I was not surprised of Recon in the spoiler
the OP hinted clearly he was some sort of nerdy guy that is clumsy.

It’s just plain too bad Suguha hits him in the spoiler
while her blushes
really made that part good IMO. The MOE that is. While Recon was weak and lame, he could be a good lover to Suguha when you see that both have this clumsy chemistry. Well it’s nice to know he has deep care for Suguha.

About back in the game, well the first thing among the parts in the spoiler
would be that Lyfa seems to have her bust upgraded or at least the cleavage and size are. That being said Lyfa was MOE in terms of pointing out stuff for Kirito. While the areas of the game are being shown whom just reminds me of SAO shops except the people there look cooler than plain humans TBH. Visually speaking. Yui was super MOE with her coming of the pocket sleeve.

Shit comes to worse in the spoiler
as Mr. Unknown shit barges in to my eyes and is rather aggressive. But no worries Kirito would have shown him if only the stupid rules of the game did not stop him. Well fair rules but inconvenient if you ask me. Should be allowed all defences to be active IMO.

Well I personally got the answer as to why all this mess and certainly it was Mr. X’s idiotic attitude in all this. However it turns out that in the spoiler
the outside was more pleasant due Yui in the following,

Along with the spoiler
That kiss was just so MOE it’s amazing! I liked it and perhaps it is the rare pixie kiss that much of it is not around.

Recon coming around in the spoiler
was hilarious. Fist of all he all claims mighty with deploying his weapon outside only to be stumped upon by Lyfa to calm the heck down. While Lyfa was nice to see her wings deployed, she was far more enticing with that blush she gives out.

About back in the game, once coming back the fighting was pretty good in the spoiler
the monsters being new and fairly nice. The fire magic is shown as a typical RPG style as it should. The unique mechanism reminds me of a RPG so that’s good as a outtake.

About in the game after a shower, as it continues I find myself in the spoiler
part of a rather interesting development. That of a real Suguha love and try out. Apart from the item usage and of its effects being totally hilarious for me. There is Lyfa getting closer to Kirito in a really flirting/romantic manner. It’s MOE and aspects are perfectly fine.

That is till YUI COCK-BLOCK in the spoiler
and what a nice come back. Yui leaves no chance by getting in the way of Lyfa whom completely backs out but leaves to much viewers her smile and blush to remember her by whom the best was in fact when got super red. Yui did well. KIRITO x ASUNA ONLY! PLEASE! I know many might not agree but Asuna needs Kirito way more than Suguha does. At least IRL they could always arrange a 3 way Suguha is only interested in being one with Kirito and not commit to him. For all I care Suguha could be just another mistress to please out Kirito while Asuna is busy working or stuff like that.

That’s only if Asuna accepts this form of relation. IRL knowing Asuna, I think not. She is quite the girl that might be into that. I for one did not see any sign although I see she is a “Laissez Faire” type of person as they say in French. Meaning she lets herself be lead on. Perhaps by no choice but still a good example.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is of Yui almost showing her privates only covered by her foot except that she does not have any at all. Not human and certainly I doubt she did some on herself in terms of details but yeah BIG JOKE MAN! Ain’t got a single hard on of this. Nice try though! :/

Some GIFs done of the fan service in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=513055
But low quality now it’s from a HD source, oh well they are fun to watch. Now there also avatars and signature I managed around.

If you don't mind some of ecchi in that game whom I talked about, then in the spoiler
you can bet you will like the extra art it comes with and other things as extras. The commercial was very impressive of it during this episode TBH.
Yumekichi11Nov 3, 2012 8:16 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 3, 2012 9:00 AM
Oct 2012
Stark700 said:
belatkuro said:
Suguo still making me sick but at least he had little screentime. Though that means Asuna had little time as well but at least she memorized the passcode.

I remember a pw from Tempest this week and it was funny as hell.

Just checked the English novel. 8, 11, 3, 2, 9. Same in the Japanese LN, page 197 if you care :-)
Nov 3, 2012 9:11 AM

Sep 2012
More thoughts:

- Great to have DIO (JoJo) doing Suguo !

- Yui playing the truth-speaking foil about being frank with your feeling is great

- Fan Service: I should have expected it is sports-bra...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2012 9:14 AM

Aug 2011
MAWR SUGOU pl0X

Yui is still annoying as f**k
Nov 3, 2012 9:18 AM

Feb 2012
Never get surprised with how good the end art seems to be.

-Be warned- Asuna is on the move~

inb4 it starts
Nov 3, 2012 10:03 AM
Oct 2012
I have enjoyed watching Sugou's character development, or perhaps regression is a better word.

When first introduced he had that cold arrogant elitism, but each episode since then has shown how his access to power in Alfhelm is corrupting him. In 17, while tormenting Asuna, he still had control over himself but he obvious was enjoying his ability to inflict pain, in 18 you see the first crack of his cool exterior and how Asuna's defiance caused him to betray his own intelligence in letting Asuna know that Kirito was in the game. That demented look he had was classic. His false pride is inflating nicely, and as we all know from mythology, pride cometh before the fall.

As for him being a stereotype, or Kawahara being sexist in showing this, I beg to differ. Many fans have the same wish fulfillment dreams that Sugou has (as harem manga and a lot of S&S fantasy shows (Gor and Conan anyone?), not to mention a lot of the darker stuff out there), the only difference is that Sugou is ACTING upon these desires, whereas most people know better (though again as Mark Twain said: if desire and opportunity always came together, who would escape hanging?). Kawahara has a very clear understanding of what could happen if VR was a reality: guys who like to kill female characters, the need to prevent sexual harassment if the games want to attract female players, the treating of females as objects instead of people, and so on. If he only wanted to use fanservice to attract viewers, he could have avoided these topics, so it does him credit that he at least mentions them and deals with him while telling the story.
Takuan_SohoNov 3, 2012 10:12 AM
Nov 3, 2012 10:20 AM

Aug 2008
Nothing much happened, except Imouto Oppai.
Nov 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Jul 2010
KaitoDash said:
Nothing much happened, except Imouto Oppai.

Highlight of the episode!

I'm glad to see Asuna having a fighting chance now utilizing the old mirror trick.

Koyasu-san, why must you voice your villain roles so godly awesome. I just wanna tackle and punch Sugou more each time I see him.
Nov 3, 2012 10:44 AM

Dec 2010
Sugou continues to be one of the worst antagonists i have seen, and its not even just because he is doing all those disgusting things to Asuna, its because he has nothing good about him, usually antagonists have a trait that makes them worth fighting against or at least provides a challenge, in this case you could say he is intelligent, but even this in itself isn't necessarily true, he could be book smart but as shown with his big mouth he clearly isn't talk smart, i mean seriously who goes opening their mouth like that, his pride is really a bad trait, antagonists can be vain but at least don't be pathetically stupid about it.

I mean i knew all this since i read the LN but still...he really is the worst antagonist in any of the arcs so far imo, people can say wherever they want about Kayaba, but truth of the matter is that Kayaba owns Sugou as an antagonist. Being disgusting doesn't make a good antagonist, it just makes you a jerk who people want to see get owned, it takes depth and while the anime didn't portray Kayaba's reasoning as well as the LN the fact that Kayaba has more depth of character still doesn't change.
Nov 3, 2012 10:47 AM

Feb 2008
Agree with InfiniteDestiny about Sugou being the worst.
Well, at least Heatcliff was a much better one.

Interesting episode didn't expect they will log out and log in this late

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 3, 2012 11:51 AM
Oct 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sugou continues to be one of the worst antagonists i have seen,...
I mean i knew all this since i read the LN but still...he really is the worst antagonist in any of the arcs so far imo, people can say wherever they want about Kayaba, but truth of the matter is that Kayaba owns Sugou as an antagonist.

Nov 3, 2012 12:09 PM

Dec 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sugou continues to be one of the worst antagonists i have seen,...
I mean i knew all this since i read the LN but still...he really is the worst antagonist in any of the arcs so far imo, people can say wherever they want about Kayaba, but truth of the matter is that Kayaba owns Sugou as an antagonist.

I understood this but

InfiniteDestinyNov 3, 2012 12:13 PM
Nov 3, 2012 12:09 PM

Sep 2009
Awww, I thought they would have gotten farther than that in this episode. I wonder how the rest of the scripts are going to go. At least a good part is coming up ^_^

Nov 3, 2012 12:35 PM
Feb 2012
Yui's so adorable

I also seem to like ALO more than the SAO arc personally, maybe it's because I find Suguha as a better character than Asuna. I know for a fact I like Suguha more than Asuna, not really sure why though.
Nov 3, 2012 12:37 PM

Jul 2012
It was weird she would leave her clan for a dude she just met.....but yeah, pretty alright episode this week. Next week should be way more interesting :p
Nov 3, 2012 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
It was great, but nothing happened actually and now there's another long week ahead of us :(

Nov 3, 2012 12:38 PM

Jul 2012
Why are you guys talking about the characters. It's all about the boobs.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 3, 2012 12:39 PM

Aug 2009
Sixth said:
It was weird she would leave her clan for a dude she just met.....but yeah, pretty alright episode this week. Next week should be way more interesting :p

She left the party not the clan.Which is pretty normal in mmos
Nov 3, 2012 12:41 PM

Aug 2010
Entravity said:

LOL

This episode seemed very fast and even though the plot progressed it seemed like not much happened.
Nov 3, 2012 12:44 PM

Aug 2008
Man Suguha you bitch, how dare you have some hustle to your muscle...it's an outrage I say outrageeeee
Nov 3, 2012 12:47 PM

Dec 2009
Not much in particular happened, but it was kinda... okay? I liked the adventurous feeling of MMOs it created.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 3, 2012 12:47 PM

Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
Stark700 said:
The numbers aren't important. What's important was the trick she did to memorize it. Last episode she can't see it from a distance because of how the system works. Things closer to the player are clearer while things far are blurred.
The trick here was that reflections in a mirror don't do that. You can see things clearly even if it's far away. It's something Suguo overlooked a bit in programming ALO. That's why Asuna was able to see the passcode and will use it to escape later.

It was an ingenious method never would have thought of that go Asuna.
Nov 3, 2012 12:51 PM

Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:

Whatever, but she still became a renegade - i.e. a less respected player - for a guy she just met....that was a little hard to believe.
Nov 3, 2012 12:52 PM

Oct 2010
belatkuro said:
Stark700 said:
Ah so she did get it after all. Not shown clearly but it's shown she sees it so we will know later how she uses it..I guess?
Entravity said:
Did you ring in the spoiler
I kind of like that there was a instance were tweekers like me can make Suguha have somewhat sex. Out of context GIFs. ROFL! That was the best and I swear Kirito would be under there so much.

That being said the innuendos are so great like the hand and the mirror. I swear she was thinking that Kirito is the mirror and she is feeling him. Anyone think so or it could just be a setup of self reflection on her love. That much was clear but to me it's more affirming her lust for Kirito. Cause she was naked and confirming with her own body her worth.

Which to me mostly passes because all males love:

- Suguha breasts

- Suguha feet

- Suguha's ass and shape

While the female audience might like her for her composure. I am guessing here.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 3, 2012 12:53 PM

Aug 2008
Sixth said:
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:

Whatever, but she still became a renegade - i.e. a less respected player - for a guy she just met....that was a little hard to believe.

Wish fulfillment remember? But yeah, Suguha doesn't really like to party in the first place so eh, a bit more believable than Asuna.
Nov 3, 2012 12:53 PM

Apr 2011
The episode was fine, better than the previous one which relies heavily on exposition and the last five minutes of the bastard committing attempted rape with little progress in story. This episode still has exposition and the story is still slowly progressing but it does have some nice character moments. But the fanservice of Sugha is over-the-top. Also, Lyfa should hook up with Recon. Sugou is still a rapist son of a whore bitch harassing Asuna. The villain is like a cross between Cal Hockley (Titanic) and Jafar (Aladdin), but he's worse. Even if people call him a shallow villain, he's still a better villain that the cookie-cutter villainess from the dullish Madagascar 3. Yet Asuna will find a way out herself to stay away from the douche and find Kirito.
By the next episode, things will get more interesting and the sky will fall (also excited for Skyfall) after two slow episodes of setup and slow story. I bet the arc will get exicting by last five episodes or so.
MeisterTukutoNov 3, 2012 1:13 PM
"It's called being awesome"
Nov 3, 2012 12:54 PM
Jan 2012
I think I prefer ALO to SAO. Maybe that's because I kinda prefer Leefa to Asuna..
Anyway, I really hope Silica will appear in ALO as well, because she's awesome. :3 I didn't read the Light Novel so I don't know if she will appear in ALO, but PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME, I hate spoilers! (':
Nov 3, 2012 12:57 PM
Oct 2012
Lurkerkiller said:
Yui's so adorable

I also seem to like ALO more than the SAO arc personally, maybe it's because I find Suguha as a better character than Asuna. I know for a fact I like Suguha more than Asuna, not really sure why though.

I can explain that for you :-)

ALO was written as a two volume novel, so the story goes from start to finish with the proper character development occurring in the proper chronological order. SAO was written as a stand alone novel which takes place mainly in episodes 1, 8,9, 11-14. The rest of the series is based on "side stories" that Kawahara wrote to provide extra depth to his novel, and in the animation has a certain "tack on" feeling.

A good example of how disconcerting this can be is the segue from episode 2-3. At the end of 2 Kirito leaves Asuna because he wants to be a solo, whereas at the beginning of 3 he is longing to join a party without much description of why he changed his mind. I found this so disconcerting that I immediately went out and read the novel and side stories, and had a much better understanding or what was going on.

I believe you have instinctively figured out that something isn't right. Strangely enough putting the stories in chronological order has, I believe, retarded Asuna's growth as a character. Reading the novel, then the short stories, I think is much better.

AOL is also much better written than SAO, and better suited to anime. Kawahara uses dialog better, moving development out of the character's minds, so this translates much easier than SAO.
Takuan_SohoNov 3, 2012 1:07 PM
Nov 3, 2012 12:57 PM

Dec 2010
Sixth said:
ssjokg said:
Sixth said:

Sigh...ever hear of not liking your party members? You make it seem like loyalty is a essential aspect in games.... and that partying with different people is a rarity. If you want to criticize at least don't use such weak basis points.
Nov 3, 2012 1:01 PM

May 2011
Sixth said:

From how those guys sounded, i don't think they'll be any enjoyable to play with unless your are milking them to get loot
Nov 3, 2012 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 1:05 PM
Oct 2012
Sixth said:

She hadn't planned on leaving her party, she just wanted to do a quest with Kirito and then return, sort of like how Asuna wanted to party with Kirito, but had no intentions of leaving KoB.

The party leader was the one who gave her a "if you leave, you leave for good" ultimatum, and Sugaha will not tolerate being pressured. As expected from a nationally ranked Kendou practitioner.

The novels have far more detail about this encounter and the motivation's behind the various reactions, the anime doesn't have the time to go into that much detail. I highly recommend reading the novels if you ever wonder about something in the animation.
Nov 3, 2012 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
Kirito is such a chick magnet, I swear.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 1:09 PM

May 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Sixth said:

She hadn't planned on leaving her party, she just wanted to do a quest with Kirito and then return, sort of like how Asuna wanted to party with Kirito, but had no intentions of leaving KoB.

The party leader was the one who gave her a "if you leave, you leave for good" ultimatum, and Sugaha will not tolerate being pressured. As expected from a nationally ranked Kendou practitioner.

The novels have far more detail about this encounter and the motivation's behind the various reactions, the anime doesn't have the time to go into that much detail. I highly recommend reading the novels if you ever wonder about something in the animation.

They could've cut down the fan-service scene by 15-25 sec and used that 15-25 sec to make her say this
"Sigurd had invited her to join his party. Lyfa had accepted the offer on two conditions: she would only participate when she can and she could quit if she wanted to. Specifically, she wanted him to know that she doesn't want to be tied down with responsibilities. "
Nov 3, 2012 1:13 PM

Sep 2012
that a**hole king fairy should just die already!! D:

the more I continue watching this, the more I feel bad for Suguha.. ==

hope Asuna has the strength to escape soon~~~ does she still keep all her stats from SAO?? or the a**hole reset it?? :(
Nov 3, 2012 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
After a 4 hour marathon I finally caught from the break I took back in episode 9.

I kind of miss SAO, but the interaction between the two worlds in this one is interesting. I wonder if those two will find out who they really are?

I would also like to see more characters from SAO return to this one, especially Rika and Keiko.
ClementIVNov 3, 2012 1:18 PM
Nov 3, 2012 1:15 PM
Oct 2012
RockerXD said:
They couldve cut down the fanservice secene by 15-25 sec and used that 15-25 sec to make her say this "Sigurd had invited her to join his party. Lyfa had accepted the offer on two conditions: she would only participate when she can and she could quit if she wanted to. Specifically, she wanted him to know that she doesn't want to be tied down with responsibilities. "

Somehow I believe that more DVDs will be sold because of those 15-25 seconds of fanservice than 50 minutes of more detail. Them's the world we live in.

View suffering through 15-25 seconds of fanservice as your cable subscription to be able to watch these online. Much like the internet, animation primarily exists because of all the pervs. God bless them, everyone of them! Otherwise animation would be about as profitable as newspapers.
Nov 3, 2012 1:23 PM
Aug 2011
Another fuck you to Sugou is needed.
Nov 3, 2012 1:25 PM

Sep 2008
Jeez, just replace the villain with this. It's about the same, everything he says is just one big evil laugh and all his plans are evil because he's, well, evil.
Oh how I miss the villain from SAO, that guy was actually interesting.

As for the episode, I actually think it was good, but I'm also a bit scared they might rush the ending since things don't seem to be moving at fast rate. I'm not saying they should speed up, just that I'm a bit worried they might rush things.

Oh well, we shall see.
Nov 3, 2012 1:30 PM

Mar 2010
Nice episode but too short. :D
I hope to see some big fights in the cave.

Also, does Kirito have the money from SAO now in ALO? Cause i remember he had a lot in SAO. He was able to buy that new big sword and such :D
Nov 3, 2012 1:31 PM

Sep 2011
I wonder how long is that fanservice moment. Also, Sugou amuses me. :D

Nov 3, 2012 1:36 PM

Feb 2011
SUGUHA IS SO HOT <3

Nov 3, 2012 1:36 PM

Jul 2012
Mmmm...dat fanservice.
Again, this episode seemed to be a bit too short, I don't know.
I guess I could blame it on cliffhangers (I've tried to avoid these recently...)
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.