Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 2, 2012 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Lol @ this episode. Seems a new older girl is also introduced who shows some interest in Akito. She's pretty daring too. Arashi is a boss this episode as well with that sword and getting misunderstood at the end there. LOL.
LunaDec 23, 2012 11:26 AM
Nov 2, 2012 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
All those girls (save for Ginbei) are daring, Akito is bound to be raped eventually especially if Akiko's true relations are found out. Kaoruko has a nice ass and attempts sexiness although not doing too good with the sexy walk, the poses were all good though.

Poor Akiko at the end, it's pretty much a running gag that she has a fit everytime Akito is caught with the other girls in a ecchi or percieved ecchi situation.

Nov 2, 2012 11:04 AM
Jun 2008
that girl is akito's editor or something... lol total fail on her part of seducing akito. Akito's siscon is showing up and they don't call her predator for nothing :P
Nov 2, 2012 3:40 PM

Jul 2010
Kaoruko got so worried about Akito having sister complex that she tried to seduce him, LOL.

Arashi is so aggressive in her pursuit can be scary at times.
Nov 3, 2012 10:32 AM

Aug 2010
Good episode, esp loved the part with Kaoruko (the editor)...she was pretty hot, lol at Akito asking if she was reading the magazine XD...I wonder if it's really his hidden desire to be with his imouto hahaha.

But Akito was pretty annoying sometimes during the ep...man he should just do them, they're asking for it and he just runs away.

"I'm still horny from ur older brother so take responsibility as his little sister" lol XD
Nov 3, 2012 11:05 AM

Aug 2012
Another Fun Episode.
Maybe He's Truly a Siscon And He Himself Just Doesn't Realize It Yet.
Nov 3, 2012 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
I would really want Akito to be a Siscon. That would make him and the story even more interesting. Anyway, I perfectly ship Akiko x Akito :-D :-D
symbvNov 3, 2012 12:33 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 3, 2012 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
I don't know how Akito is still a virgin after this episode. I don't know a lot a man who would have resisted to those 2 daring women.
Nov 3, 2012 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
Akito certainly has allot of restraint 90% of male kind would not have resisted those two girls advancements towards him.
Not to mention the others girls in the dorm that are constantly trying to seduce him.
And unlike most harem characters he knows what's going on for a change and isn't a total playboy.
Nov 3, 2012 12:41 PM

Sep 2012
So many girls around him...
Aversa said:

And unlike most harem characters he knows what's going on for a change and isn't a total playboy.

+1
Nov 3, 2012 12:41 PM

Sep 2012
hahahaha! the 3-on-1 against Akiko and the editor with Akito scene is so awesome xD but man.. the prez should really take off the eye-patch already ><
Nov 3, 2012 1:44 PM

Jul 2012
Hmm... seems like Jinno-san seems to have an interest in Akito as well. Arashi's attack seems to be quite awesome, actually. This anime is one of the best harem animes of all time. At least he knows what's going on and is trying to avoid it being a harem. He may be a true siscon and this series may end up like Yosuga no Sora. I can't wait to see the introduction of
Nov 3, 2012 1:52 PM
Jan 2012
This episode was much better than the last one. I expect more sillyness from his editor. Arashi was such a perv in this ep.
Nov 3, 2012 2:26 PM

May 2011
Damn, Nikaidou knows how to seduce Akiko there!
Nov 3, 2012 4:27 PM

Jan 2011
Arashi is damn aggressive, near to the point of using rape if she has to. Don't get me wrong, she's hot as hell, but even I'd would be like SLOW DOWN chick. I like a sexually aggressive female, but in a love you type way, not a hunt the shit out of you way...

The editor part was boss.
Nov 3, 2012 5:06 PM
Sep 2012
Nice moves Akito in getting away from Arashi grasp. He sure is quick on his feet.
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Arashi is damn aggressive, near to the point of using rape if she has to. Don't get me wrong, she's hot as hell, but even I'd would be like SLOW DOWN chick. I like a sexually aggressive female, but in a love you type way, not a hunt the shit out of you way...

Totally agree.
Nov 3, 2012 5:25 PM
Jul 2012
This episode was thoroughly crazy and intense.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 5:30 PM

Dec 2010
Great episode even though i don't like Arashi as much, more Ana would be preferred. That said though the editor part was freaken awesome XD
Nov 3, 2012 6:42 PM

Nov 2009
NEED MOAR ANA's SCREEN TIMEEEEE.

anyway, what a surprisingly entertaining episode, I don't believe Akito could resist the temptation haha, hes such a lucky guy.
Nov 3, 2012 6:48 PM
Jun 2008
so let we had idea nickname for akito to 3 female assume akiko is ill & messed-up.

then we meet office lady trying to tempt akito cause assume had brother-sister you know but not just give big HUH yet why?

& one eye pres try to "eat" akito til save from pot drop til sister going WHAT?!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 4, 2012 12:04 AM
Oct 2010
not enough ginbei </3

but damn that editor, HNGGGG
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 4, 2012 12:39 AM

Feb 2012
Another fun ep indeed :D
Nov 4, 2012 1:30 AM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
Nice moves Akito in getting away from Arashi grasp. He sure is quick on his feet.
Tenchi_Ryu said:

Totally agree.

indeed and dont forget she wants akito as "appetizer"(sorry if its wrong spelled) before she get him she goes towards ginbei,akiko and ana? damn i was thinking what a slut..

pure win on he office lol!
and need more ana screen time!>.< giving a nickname like akki was way too sweet from her(i feel the same like akito) :D but she use it for harassment lol!
Feer19Nov 4, 2012 1:38 AM
Nov 4, 2012 2:36 AM

Sep 2012
ThanatosPersona said:
He may be a true siscon and this series may end up like Yosuga no Sora.
More like OreImo I would say...

I have read some summary of the later volumes of the LN....
symbvNov 4, 2012 2:48 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 5:32 AM

Mar 2012
Thought it was great how akito read the same magazine as his editor was using to try and seduce him with. Another member added to the harem it seems.

Arashi is damn sexy but i think it would be easy to calm her down and confuse her just by reversing the roles, as by her surprise when akito pushed her over.
Striking from nowhere. Killing with accuracy. This is who I am.
Nov 4, 2012 5:34 AM
Jul 2012
HES GAY. I SWEAR HE IS.
Nov 4, 2012 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
symbv said:
ThanatosPersona said:

Are you serious?
I just can't picture it.
LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2012 7:49 AM

Sep 2012
Matheine said:
Are you serious?
I just can't picture it.
LOL
NO KIDDING !! It's true!

Nov 4, 2012 8:21 AM
Jan 2011
Whoa, looks like Jinno the editor is tempting Akito. Hummm, a sotacon arc is brewing.
Nov 4, 2012 8:28 AM

Sep 2012
Nasty001 said:
Whoa, looks like Jinno the editor is tempting Akito. Hummm, a sotacon arc is brewing.
Akito cannot be called a Shota any more I think?

Nov 4, 2012 8:31 AM
Jul 2012
symbv said:
Nasty001 said:
Akito cannot be called a Shota any more I think?

hes like 16 or 17 he isnt a shota.
Nov 4, 2012 9:31 AM

Feb 2012
My god this ep was sexy as fuck.

Dat editor man.
Nov 4, 2012 12:59 PM

Apr 2010
ThanatosPersona said:
Yosuga no Sora was pretty good till the Sora arc which was just extremely bad they just relied on the taboo effect and didn't care about making anything good at all during that arc.
Not to mention that Sora was just a spoiled annoying pessimistic brat.
Nov 4, 2012 2:06 PM

Oct 2012
It is what it is. Appreciate the series for being harem genre and nothing more. It makes me laugh and that is good enough for me.
Nov 4, 2012 2:30 PM

Oct 2009
Akito is lame.
Nov 4, 2012 4:14 PM

Aug 2012
Dat editor...
Nov 4, 2012 4:39 PM
Jul 2012
Aurorae said:
Akito is lame.

THANK YOU.
Nov 4, 2012 6:57 PM

Jul 2012
Yvese said:

Dat editor man.

Heck ya . He should have gave it to the Editor and at least Arashi.
I hate how in ecchi anime guys just get scared of the situation especially when its the hot girls
Nov 4, 2012 8:04 PM

Jan 2011
Amon-Raw said:
Yvese said:

Dat editor man.

Heck ya . He should have gave it to the Editor and at least Arashi.
I hate how in ecchi anime guys just get scared of the situation especially when its the hot girls

No he shouldn't have.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when the MCs act like pussies too, but there is a time and place for that. First off, the editor is his BOSS and they are in the WORKPLACE. He has every reason to not want to get it started with her in there. Imagine if they get caught, would be a pretty big story too since he's a well known writer.

As far as Arashi, he just doesn't like her like that. And with her personality, I can't blame him. I don't fuck with hoes, and he seems to be the same.
Nov 4, 2012 11:02 PM

Jun 2012
That was a great episode. It made me laugh quite a bit, and I really like Arashi's way of expressing her love(?), it's so different from the others. The reason I have a question mark about love is because I cannot tell if she is trolling Akito or what, that's what makes her so different. She is pretty direct and aggressive, so it's really hilarious. Anyway, Ana and Arashi are my favorite two (even before this episode).
5/5.

Nov 4, 2012 11:27 PM
Sep 2012
Matheine said:
symbv said:
ThanatosPersona said:

Are you serious?
I just can't picture it.
LOLGah! Who knew that Akito would turn out like that in the end?

So you're into
as well as ecchi. Nice to see a fellow bro here. lol
Nov 4, 2012 11:53 PM

Sep 2012
AiCon said:
Are you serious?
I just can't picture it.
LOL
And he himself is not aware of it but soon enough everyone finds out...

Nov 5, 2012 2:18 AM
Aug 2012
First episode that made me laugh...
Nov 5, 2012 8:02 AM

Dec 2011
A satisfying episode. The editor Kaoruko and Pres are so hot this episode. I am liking this anime a lot more than I expected.
Nov 5, 2012 12:45 PM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
AiCon said:
Are you serious?
I just can't picture it.
LOL
And he himself is not aware of it but soon enough everyone finds out...
I bet that he explains everything he does as "research" for his novel. lol
Nov 7, 2012 1:47 AM

Jun 2009
Quite possibly the best editor ever.
Nov 7, 2012 9:54 AM

Jun 2008
Just want to say how SEVERELY underrated this anime really is.

It's hilarious and even though it's ecchi, it's NOT over the top.
Nov 7, 2012 5:02 PM

May 2011
This guy is a total siscon, maybe he hasn't realized it yet but lol at that smile and blush when he's showing off his sis's photo.

That editor is awesome indeed.
Nov 7, 2012 7:32 PM

Mar 2012
Haha hilarious editor. Go and guide him to the good side!:p
Nov 8, 2012 4:29 AM

Jul 2011
symbv said:
I would really want Akito to be a Siscon. That would make him and the story even more interesting. Anyway, I perfectly ship Akiko x Akito :-D :-D

100% agree
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

72 by Spookanimes »»
May 26, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2012

143 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 12, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.