Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Little Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 29, 2014 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode as always :D

I lol'd when Haru started to think about things that are beyond his imagination XD

To be honest my only gripe about this episode is when Natsume was sick and was talking to the gang, then suddenly she got scold and got told not to to pass her sickness just like that. Then again, it is in their culture that you shouldn't go out and indirectly infect everyone just like that.

I knew it the Megane girl is Kana Hanazawa :)

To be honest, i haven't seen a lot of roles of Kana Hanazawa in a more shy like girl. Usually she's the cute one of the show, or the one that makes jokes on the go XD

Lol Yuuzan seems to be addicted to sweets and can't stop talking about them.

So his father out of nowhere wants Haru to go home out of nowhere? I mean they already abandoned him back in middle school, why now out of a sudden?? and of course Shizuku would be sad :(

And i laughed when they semi fight, Haru brought up like "I thought you said you loved me??" XD

As always i love the romance scenes :)

Looks like the Megane girl is hitting on Haru ^^

The samurai scene was epic!! Why am i not surprised that Shizuku is the leader boss XD

Can't wait for more!!
May 12, 2014 1:55 PM

Aug 2013
A third player have joined the game! But she stand no chance again Shizuku! (at least I hope)
But, that class rep is cute. That plus HanaKana cute voice = cuteness overload

Still, Shizuku is even cuter. Whenever she express her emotion make my heart melt :3

So we learned a bit more about Haru and his past, but it is still really unclear about why his father wanthim back. Because he have high grade and want to disciplinate him?

Haru thinking already about having sex with Shizuku :P
That horny dog...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 13, 2014 4:02 PM
Mar 2013
Mousse, Baklava, Gelatin, Ice Cream, Chocolate. I think I love Yuzan even more than Haru. He understands my love for sweets <3

There was a ton of drama this episode, and we got to learn a lot of Haru's past. Very interesting, I think I might like this even more if it continues on like this.
Jul 12, 2014 2:40 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my god I'm so happy that I started watching this....but...I...can't stop....and I have so much I need to do today.....
Oct 29, 2014 6:29 PM

Dec 2013
Megane pls
Jan 14, 2015 10:26 AM

Dec 2007
That was it. I thought there would've been more behind why he started living with his cousin. The glasses girl is interested in Haru, but I doubt there will be anything there.
Mar 29, 2015 2:59 PM
Feb 2015
So the girl in glasses falls in love with him too xD
That ending though
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Feb 10, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2015
Oh no someone else has fallen in love with Haru :X
Apr 4, 2016 9:13 PM

Feb 2013
That was an awesome preview.
Jun 9, 2016 9:48 AM

Apr 2016
I feel like there's more to Haru's family than what they show us.

class-rep will make some trouble for sure. Shizuku and Haru have a hell of a weird relationship.

At least Haru seems to be improving in interacting with others.
Mar 20, 2017 12:05 PM

Feb 2013
His father wants him to quit school but his brother doesn't.
Feb 20, 2018 9:52 AM

May 2010
It's sooo weird hearing KanaHana in a role of plain, shy meganekko, especially since she's just a supporting character @_@
Nov 21, 2018 5:59 PM

Dec 2016
The ending was very nice! ^^ They were bluching like a tomato! How cute! X3
Also, can't wait to watch the samurai era. Seems promissing *-*

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 24, 2019 4:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I like romance between Haru and that glasses girl tbh
Haru's brother seems to be a bad guy in reality, I'm afraid of him for the moment.
Dec 13, 2019 8:01 PM
Dec 2019
Where can I watch that "My Little Gangbanger" ep?
Aug 31, 2020 1:39 AM

Jul 2020
So far this anime is getting better than I expected.

We are slowly getting to know more about the characters’s background. But, I still don’t understand the intention of Haru’s brother and father. 🧐
Sep 30, 2020 2:01 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Doesn’t necessarily have to do with this particular episode, but in general I’m just loving the honesty and transparency of the characters. In a saturated high school romance genre where characters put up a wall and don’t let their feelings be truly known by the last episodes, these characters that get straight to the point with no BS is such a breath of fresh air.

Also read some of the reviews for this, particularly the ones who rated this show low. Seems like the romance development is backwards, with their love being declared in the beginning and they get more shy and timid and unsure as it goes on. Some say the romance is not developed well at all. But I’m just gonna say right here, even though I haven’t finished it yet, it’s only episode 5 after all, is that I enjoyed the heck out of maid sama, and that didn’t have any real romance development either. Random stuff, cute stuff, and the likes just happened over the course of 24ish episodes. It’s just fun to lay back and watch and enjoy. Nothing wrong with this being of the episodic nature, not every romance story has to be a toradora where it builds up to the climax of the final episode. Just enjoy it for what it is man

I’m rambling on too much I have a great series to watch. Please don’t let me down, and please keep being good. I wanna smack on a fat 9 out of 10 on this bad boy

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 8, 2021 3:43 PM

Jul 2019
^spittin

Good episode, got to see Haru's reasons of hate and why his brother is around.

That ClassRepMegane-chan seems like rivalry will bloom with her around, she seems like a sweetheart though. Wonder how this will play out.

Lmao with that Edo preview.
Nov 9, 2022 12:12 PM

May 2020
Hanazawa Kana's characters are so easy to spot, always those meek kind. And is it a surprise she's already head over heels for Haru? Of course not cuz that smile again.

Pretty anime-ish family circumstances, but it's still just bits and pieces. Though this warrants some coming drama for sure.

Also one hell of a preview it was lol.
May 15, 2023 7:18 AM

Aug 2019
shizuku doesnt want haru to go >:)
assuming from the preview theyll be fighting next ep
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there going to be a season 2? ( 1 2 )

SalemWitch - Apr 2, 2013

64 by Note_Rikka »»
May 1, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

478 by Prevesis »»
Apr 18, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

463 by LANNYPOOPOODONG »»
Oct 20, 2023 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2012

165 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2012

165 by ccrr »»
Aug 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.