Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 20, 2012 6:56 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode did a marvellous job of a intro towards Yuiko "Lizbeth" Kurugaya whom I liked in the following spoiler
As she gives a good lesson to Masato. They sure did really good with Lizbeth, particularly on her assets in terms of legs, breasts and appearance wise. It all panned perfectly fine IMO. Lizbeth was aggressive and funny. It’s too bad they did not balance out more showing Haruka Saigusa.

About Lizbeth, one the enticing things of her in this episode is her poses such as the following,

That show quite well her figure. Lizbeth has been given the character interaction that is far better than the VN and this shows well IMO. Moreover Lizbeth's assets were shown quite well in the list:
  • Lizbeth's legs in the spoiler
    with the variations have been shown quite their charms with the different depictions. Rather finely done in terms of the Zettai Ryouiki appeal.

• Another thing are her breasts in the spoiler
    the different angles cannot be denied there. This most likely proves she may be the most endowed in the chest characters in the series as I don’t recall any other girl having a bigger chest than her as of this episode.

• Lizbeth’s teasing of Rikki in the spoiler
    proves how much her charms are really. Rikki looked quite intimidated there with her advances. She is also portrayed as the aggressive type especially after the violence towards Masato that was done.
So that being said of Lizbeth she is quite the dream school girl with big breasts and great legs of this series and this proves it quite enough. Not my type but most likely appealing to many others. She reminds me of:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4603/Tomoyo_Sakagami
And her antics of abuse on:
http://myanimelist.net/character/4610/Youhei_Sunohara
Which goes back to Masato being abused by her and people thinking it was who it is from Clannad. Other than that I liked how Masato was around her in the spoiler
with that toy and what it produced as an end result itself. Comedy wise. Lizbeth sure proved her aggressive side of things and appeal.

Her rich character interaction with Masato in the spoiler
provided not only fun but also showed how she goes towards him and his jokes. Lizbeth is shown her as serious and aggressive on the whole concept of whom her signs point towards to.

While her sword play in the spoiler
towards Masato just plain shows how aggressive and far she is willing to go. It was rather scary to get cut by the sword but Masato did a nice number on blocking it. Kyousuke's entry was nice there and of course Rin/Rikki reactions were quite funny since they were not common for this situation hence irony.

About Haruka Saigusa, she is introduced very strongly with the following,

and richly in the spoiler
with her interaction with Masato himself. Smile/finger reaction wise she was very well done in terms of MOE.

Further going in the spoiler
her comeback later on barging in suddenly into the class and that finger pointing again with an aggressive expression seemed to work more with me than Lizbeth’s ones. Seems they are more fun less serious.

About the beginning, the start was very strong in terms of Komari in the spoiler
whom her MOE is shown and rather nice clumsy antics that were quite MOE enticing. I liked a lot of the close ups of Rin's and Kyousuke's faces there. The light effect was proper and Masato was quite hilarious with his expressions and the ball.

About thee end, it was quite MOE amazing in the spoiler
in regards to Komari/Rin part where Komari cuddles with Rin. So MOE oh MY! While Lizbeth’s appearance surprised all and much more on her skills after she sent that ball flying. Lizbeth might be the HOME RUN CHICK! Where she can hit them hard and far.

About the preview, THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE! Everyone wondering about Noumi? Look no further than the spoiler
SHE IS COMING! COMING! Too excited for this hence I leave it first. Other than that in the spoiler
more Komari and some old man? Kengo being like that?

In conclusion I think they serviced out a little too much Lizbeth for this kind of series but I am not bothered by it. I do think Lizbeth’s aggressive sides are turn out for me TBH. I do think her body is hot the way it was shown and I liked more Haruka Saigusa TBH. Now for Noumi! COME TO ME MY DEAR! I TAKE CARE OF YOU! Well I am not the only one but I do want to also! :D

BTW Some fast Image Stitches in the spoiler
with most likely a thread of them in the club at a later time.

Now all Image Stitches are done better in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/pic-dump-and-image-stitches-of-little.html
Including several of Haruka and Kurugaya
Yumekichi11Oct 24, 2012 3:08 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 20, 2012 7:05 AM

Sep 2011
KUD WAFTERRRRRRR
Oct 20, 2012 7:08 AM

Nov 2007
I did see Kud in the preview, right?

The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Oct 20, 2012 7:12 AM

Oct 2010
Ejc said:

YES! YES! KUD! Exactly it! We need Kud fast. Everyone will be jello MOE melted and happy to see her. Hahahaha!

Oct 20, 2012 7:24 AM

Jan 2011
Ejc said:

Yes, Komari's route will start next episode because of this
Oct 20, 2012 8:10 AM
Dec 2011
Kuragaya was like the boss

Masato and his Kinkikuknikukinku win again

KUD is in EPISODE 4 CANT WAIT !

5/5
aiueowaveOct 22, 2012 9:47 AM
Oct 20, 2012 8:46 AM

Oct 2010
ActualGLoRY said:
There is no doubt about it now, Saya is definitely in the background. I hope that means they are doing her route and not just trolling us.
I still missed her again, where is she?

Oct 20, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2011
ActualGLoRY said:
There is no doubt about it now, Saya is definitely in the background. I hope that means they are doing her route and not just trolling us.

Oh dang, I'll have to go back to that, I did catch her at all lol.

The fight between Masato and Kurugaya was very well done. Masato would have definitely had that if he didn't end up with a bad weapon. But Kurugaya threw it anyways so it was all good lol. Her character was displayed very well and similar to the VN.
Slight spoiler

Haruka made a couple appearances too. ^^ Lol at the messed up book!

Kud will be coming in next episode too! Wafu!
Oct 20, 2012 9:10 AM

May 2011
ActualGLoRY said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ActualGLoRY said:

20:15 - 20:18

Oh nice, there she is. Good eye.

Oct 20, 2012 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
kenshin_sama said:
ActualGLoRY said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ActualGLoRY said:

WOW! That was hard to even notice. Seems there might be a route to her but she might be just a support character.

Does she have any attachments to other characters? If so then they might include her with that character if it's Noumi or Komari as example.

That being said, I wonder what is so amazing of her other than her appealing design. Guess only VN people know so PM ME IT!

Oct 20, 2012 9:16 AM

Nov 2011
I have one question and one question only:

Is Kud a tsundere? I don't know why but she looks like one of those characters that looks like a tsundere.
Oct 20, 2012 9:17 AM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:

Is Kud a tsundere? I don't know why but she looks like one of those characters that looks like a tsundere.

No. A Cute Loli. Literally she is too kind, which is <3.
Oct 20, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
Tyrel said:
Stark700 said:

No. A Cute Loli.

Ah, I see.
Oct 20, 2012 9:31 AM

Feb 2011
Oh my, Kurugaya character design is terrible.
Oct 20, 2012 9:52 AM

Oct 2011
ZtarWarrior said:
But I think the fight I'm looking forward to the most is

10/10 for this ep.

So you also wait for most epic fight in entire VN.

Poor Masato... he's so adorable in his suffering ;)
and I hope to see more of Kurugaya's "passion" from now on (but I agree her character design is bit weird, still I like it).

And at last Kud
Oct 20, 2012 10:41 AM

Jan 2011
just saying, that's not Kanata, that's Haruka XD;;
Oct 20, 2012 10:57 AM

Oct 2010
dizzyworld2 said:
just saying, that's not Kanata, that's Haruka XD;;
Is it possible to confuse them easily? They look like some fraternal twins where their confusion can be easily mistaken.

Oct 20, 2012 11:37 AM

Jul 2010
Nice intro to Yuiko and Haruka. Preview shows one of most anticipated characters of LB, Kud.
Oct 20, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
That was a good episode. Kurugaya's movements are done very well, and the interactions are just as I remember.

With this art style, Kurugaya looks a little bit younger (kinda detracting from the whole "onee-san" thing, but her voice and mannerisms are still the same as the good old Kurugaya we all know and love.

Haruka looks a bit too cute for her annoying antics. Her intro seemed a bit different.

Kyousuke is definitely shaping up to be one funny character. His random jumping through the window was pretty funny. I'm just waiting on

And hooray for normal sports uniforms!

KUD NEXT WEEK. HOORAY WAFU

Oh, and apparently Kengo also wore a hakama 24/7 in middle school. I see not much has changed =P
SleepingEntityOct 20, 2012 12:40 PM
Oct 20, 2012 3:05 PM

Jun 2012
Not to ruin the fun or anything, but just because we see some blond hair of a character hidden behind someone does NOT mean it is Saya. It's probably just a random background character. If it is her, I doubt she'll be in the actual series. Maybe an OVA if we're lucky. Here's why it probably won't be here:

Her route requires you to know what happens in the visual novel. In EX you are asked if you know the secret of the world. Saying no you don't get to see her route, saying yes you do. They could really only show her route AFTER the show finishes, meaning it would be an OVA. Doing so before would spoil what happens towards the end of the series in Refrain, and in Refrain there are no real character routes since Refrain is a route itself. So there is no place for her route to take place.

But again, knowing her route will mean you know how the series ends (either from playing the VN or reading a spoiler) and they just do NOT have time or place to do it. Like with LB EX, her and the two other girls' routes are just extras. They aren't part of the main story because they cannot fit (at least Saya's).

(Related to another person's post)
Malus92Oct 20, 2012 3:12 PM
Oct 20, 2012 3:13 PM

Jan 2011
ClannadIsLove said:
Not to ruin the fun or anything, but just because we see some blond hair of a character hidden behind someone does NOT mean it is Saya. It's probably just a random background character. If it is her, I doubt she'll be in the actual series. Maybe an OVA if we're lucky. Here's why it probably won't be here:

Her route requires you to know what happens in the visual novel. In EX you are asked if you know the secret of the world. Saying no you don't get to see her route, saying yes you do. They could really only show her route AFTER the show finishes, meaning it would be an OVA. Doing so before would spoil what happens towards the end of the series in Refrain, and in Refrain there are no real character routes since Refrain is a route itself. So there is no place for her route to take place.

But again, knowing her route will mean you know how the series ends (either from playing the VN or reading a spoiler) and they just do NOT have time or place to do it. Like with LB EX, her and the two other girls' routes are just extras. They aren't part of the main story because they cannot fit (at least Saya's).

(Related to another person's post)

I think they just put her there to please her fans, I doubt she will participate in this series.

But for me it still is her, or a Saya cosplayer D:.
Oct 20, 2012 3:25 PM

Jan 2011
ClannadIsLove said:

To be fair, she has Saya's hair ties. If I'm correct, a staff on twitter tweeted that a particular someone (heavily implied to be Saya) was hidden in episode one so I think that it's safe to assume that Saya was deliberately hidden once per episode//

But I have to agree with you that it's highly likely that Saya's route will not be animated in the main series.
Oct 20, 2012 4:37 PM

Nov 2009
I liked Kurugaya, she's my favorite character in the group now P:
Oct 20, 2012 4:47 PM

Oct 2012
Wow! It looks like next ep is going to have a lot contained in it! :D Very interested to see how they are going to incorporate the route. Kininarimasu @.@

Kunto Wayt tu see Kudo nekust episodu! x3 (lol i tried)
You were eaten by the eel pie instead
Oct 20, 2012 4:56 PM
Apr 2012
Holy Crap, I find it extremely hard to tolerate the graphics and animation quality, IMO its like the worst out of all the animes airing. This episode I can see the slides... Seriously JC WTF??...

Kurugaya's character design is shit...

Oct 20, 2012 4:58 PM

Nov 2011

Lizbeth my favorite character of the series now.
Oct 20, 2012 5:03 PM

Jun 2012
this kurugaya character was mad funny
again another fight scene
again more funnies
5/5 as usual
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Oct 20, 2012 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
The animation seemed worse than before or I need new glasses. Anyways this episode was nice, didn't like Kurugaya design as expected.
Oct 20, 2012 5:11 PM

Aug 2011
not exactly getting the same haruka vibes from the vn.. kurugaya is ok. her introduction was a little blunt and a little rushed but overall her characters the same.

looking forward to kud. as well as komari's route. just waiting for episode 7
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Oct 20, 2012 5:15 PM

Jul 2012
Kurugaya is pretty awesome this episode. Looking forward to more from the developing team! Hilarious episode too.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 20, 2012 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
yay one of my favorite characters Kuragaya! was slightly worried about how mature she would look but it worked out kinda.

looks like that girl in the background is Saya though i could be wrong i could see the white hair ties she has hopefully they do her route sometime in the future since i'm not sure the version of the vn i have has it translated :P.
Oct 20, 2012 5:19 PM

Jul 2012
Kuruguya is my favorite character from now on! It seems like I just can't get used to Komari's voice because she seems too moe. I'll get used to it in time.
Oct 20, 2012 5:24 PM

Oct 2010
Kurugaya is one of my favorites in the VN, and she proved it here yet again. The popout pirate fight was as good as I remember. Glad to see longer version of Heroic Battle music. Now I just hope Riki fights later on...

I also want Kyosuke VS Rin
Kyosuke: You will call me aniki!^^
Oct 20, 2012 5:33 PM

Aug 2011
also kurugaya eatin dat kimchi was super loud.

as a korean, i can attest that it was a proper volume
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Oct 20, 2012 5:59 PM

Jan 2011
Oh man Kuruguya is easily my favourite character already. Love her 'sadistic' nature. Masato got owned so badly lmao.

"No, I just couldn't take my eyes off you." "Off my boobs?" "No!"
LOL

5/5
Oct 20, 2012 6:06 PM

Nov 2009
err.... This episode was not nice at all ... -__-"
a bunch of things happened, and the new girl just joined in LB! because it was fun, I'd say that's pretty random ...

Comedy in this episode was so bad that I couldn't even laugh a bit... *sigh. Not sure but everything seems unnatural and somewhat forced ... It wasn't fluent and entertaining like those comedy in Clannad or even Sakurasou this season...

And man, I remembered Kyo Ani animated Tomoyo's kick epically

But ... J.C just ... they couldn't even animate Kurugaya's kick properly.

Oh well, average episode I must say, really I'm a fan of Key and their anime adaptation, but this one is just so bland and mediocre at best. Hope it gets better soon. Looks like next episode we're gonna see Kud ...
Takana_no_HanaOct 20, 2012 6:12 PM
Oct 20, 2012 6:12 PM

Sep 2012
That was an impressive curve ball at the end :L. Some of the jokes are slowly paced so they lose their impact but overall this episode was fine.
Oct 20, 2012 6:26 PM

Aug 2012
flack said:
Holy Crap, I find it extremely hard to tolerate the graphics and animation quality, IMO its like the worst out of all the animes airing. This episode I can see the slides... Seriously JC WTF??...

Kurugaya's character design is shit...

If you cant tolerate the animation then just dont watch it. No one is forcing you to watch it
Oct 20, 2012 6:27 PM

Sep 2012
Amazing introduction to one of my fav characters, Kurugaya. Imo her role was almost flawless when comparing it to the VN. Big sister-like personality and a troll to Riki, great to see those traits in the anime.

And of course, Masato's idiocy in his comebacks and the pop-up pirate were hilarious! Actually found this more entertaining than the original.

Holy crap, they're actually breezing through Komari's route already based on the ep. 4 preview. Can't wait to see the ultimate loli in the LB crew: Kud
Oct 20, 2012 6:34 PM
Jul 2011
Am I'm the only one who thought of Batman when he said "Gotham" or am I'm the comic comic book nerd on this discussion?
Oct 20, 2012 6:41 PM

Jul 2011
Kurugaya <3
Too bad I'll never get used to her design in this anime. Her design has the worst adaptation.

Homever, now I'm getting worried about how the routes will turn out. A lot of character's interactions and scenes from the VN were cut out, and I think their absence will lower the drama impact.

Also, there is the problem of what comes after Komari's route.

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Oct 20, 2012 6:47 PM
Jul 2012
Don't worry masato you still a real nigga.

Also Riki's harem +1 *sigh*
Oct 20, 2012 6:51 PM

Mar 2012
Brownninja10 said:
Am I'm the only one who thought of Batman when he said "Gotham" or am I'm the comic comic book nerd on this discussion?

Nope, you're not alone here.
Oct 20, 2012 6:52 PM

Apr 2011
Such short skirt Kurugaya has :D Looking forward to meet new members :)
Oct 20, 2012 6:55 PM
Dec 2007
Brownninja10 said:
He didn't say Gotham. The word Masato wanted to read was Gokkan and if I heard it correctly Kengo told him what sounds like Gosan (someone who hears better than me feel free to correct me precisely). Either way, the whole fight is because Kengo "tricked" Masato into saying it the wrong way or at least that's what Masato thinks. UTW's localization can be so annoying sometimes.

Oct 20, 2012 6:55 PM

May 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
kenshin_sama said:
ActualGLoRY said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ActualGLoRY said:

WOW! That was hard to even notice. Seems there might be a route to her but she might be just a support character.

I notice her too on the first time watching the episode. I wonder if she'll appear later on.
Oct 20, 2012 7:14 PM

Feb 2012
My predicted favorite girl finally joined the group~

Makes me want to play the game because of her :D
Oct 20, 2012 7:22 PM

Jun 2011
Many awesome things in this episode:
- Masato: Always funny, especially vs. Kurugaya, and his muscle dance xD
- Rin's throw: How did she manage that? So epic xD
- Rin & Komari: It was sooo cute when Komari hugged Rin on the playfield! :3
- Kurugaya's breasts and legs: I don't need to say more right?
- Haruka: Not on the level of the other heroines, but still soo adorable!
- Saya: Yay she appeared! That means there will be hopefully her route! :D
- Preview: Yay Kud! Wafu~
I'm feeling thank you
Oct 20, 2012 7:32 PM

Nov 2009
Kamisama93 said:

- Saya: Yay she appeared! That means there will be hopefully her route! :D

She appeared as a cameo. I highly doubt they will adapt her route, unless they do an OVA.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Oct 20, 2012 7:38 PM

May 2008
Loved kuragaya in the episode, like a boss.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.