Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2012 7:44 AM
Jul 2012
azbc1209 said:
Hatchins said:
Thought it was very stupid tbh. The Close up's and the Angles remind me of a soap opera lmao. I can't take the srs scene's srsly, I laugh at them lol. What a letdown. Dropped~

It was fuking stupid and lame bro, best show of the season my ass, I came here to watch after hearing some comments like Jojo: the best ani this season. bullshit. I laugh at them too.
sure MAL has a shitty taste.7.62? r u fking kidding me?

Mars of Destruction is even better than this

What a letdown. Dropped~

Same thing

By all means, if your taste is so extremely dignified and refined, please do point out what's so bad.

And based on 2 episodes do you actually believe you have the basis to judge a series that has been going for 25 years?

Laugh all you want but if you're going to insult others based on your own arrogant thoughts put some reasons at least.
Oct 14, 2012 8:00 AM
Oct 2011
azbc1209 said:
sure MAL has a shitty taste.7.62? r u fking kidding me?
That's like the 100th time I read a comment like that this fall, not only for JoJo, but for other anime too. Do you seriously believe that 7.6 is a legit rating when only 2 episodes are out and ~1500 out of ~7000 people only gave it a rank? Not to mention that you guys are saying the 2nd half is gonna be better.
Candor123Oct 14, 2012 8:05 AM
Oct 14, 2012 8:56 AM

Jun 2008
Mikasa said:
How can they be fanboys with only 2 episodes in? This isn't SAO or Gintama (trololo reference)

Simple, Jojo's Bizzare adventure the longest series and still running. Most of these "fanboys" have already read till Part 8.

It's been there since 1986, these "fanboys" don't magically appear, they already exist way before this adaptation.

--------------------------------------
and honestly, people calling this show "cliche" lol. Jojo's bizzare adventure is one of the oldest, they started the tropes of the shonen we know now.
How can it be cliched when it's one of the series that created the tropes.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 14, 2012 9:00 AM

Jan 2010
Oh man, I love JoJo! It's so wonderful to see an adaptation of an old-school, manly, over-the-top manga these days and we should really be grateful to have it. I was born in '86 so I'm not some old, nostalgic fan, I just really dig JoJo. It has everything: action, drama, suspense, friendship, love, revenge, ... it's different, it's fun and bizzare in every way. I wouldn't really mix it with other mainstream stuff, JoJo is just JoJo, it'll put hair on your chest and make a real man out of you (if you aren't one already).

The 2nd episode was decently crafted. JoJo toughened some, and Dios thirst for domination will push him beyond the boundaries of reason. The pacing is nice and at any point we get to admire the unique art and poses and also the music in OP&ED. It feels like bits of gory scenes are missing and will be an additional selling pitch for the BR (quite common nowadays), but I don't really mind watching JoJo a few times over.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Oct 14, 2012 9:11 AM

Dec 2006
Just something that is weirdly alluring about this anime. I feel bad for people who dismiss because of the art-style though, it's shaping up to be really entertaining so far.
リスト 。。

Oct 14, 2012 9:53 AM

Mar 2008
Oct 14, 2012 10:03 AM
Sep 2011
m4rc0 said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-10-14/jojo-bizarre-adventure-creator-meets-clint-eastwood

Even Clint Eastowwod is doing JoJo poses.

Lol it's the opposite,

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga creator Hirohiko Araki met American actor and director Clint Eastwood earlier this year as part of the celebration for the manga's 25th anniversary. Araki used Eastwood as a model for the character Jotaro Kujo, protagonist of the story's Part 3
Oct 14, 2012 10:05 AM

Mar 2008
"Araki presented Eastwood with a framed copy of an original Jotaro Kujo illustration, and Eastwood returned the favor by posing as Jotaro. "

Read the full article.
Oct 14, 2012 11:15 AM

Mar 2012
BUaHakaaHakaaHakaaHakaaHakaaHakaaHakaaHakaaHakaaHaka
Feels like something epic is coming!
This is a golden year for shounnens.. Started with hunter x hunter 2011 and now JOJOLO.
Oct 14, 2012 11:27 AM

Apr 2009
huntx said:
This is a golden year for shounnens.. Started with hunter x hunter 2011 and now JOJOLO.

Except all of the manga are at least a decade old.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 14, 2012 1:08 PM

May 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
huntx said:

Except all of the manga are at least a decade old.

Which is good, too much crap nowadays we need to look back on the greatness of past series.

The reboot of old series is freaking awesome, we need to wake up from the slumber this current era has put us all, fortunately while far some bean of light can be seen in a huge dark tunnel...
Oct 14, 2012 5:15 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty good, though I'm not overly crazy with what I've seen.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 14, 2012 5:31 PM
Nov 2009
27CansOfTuna said:

Dio keeps me interested (all his poses) and that hovercar Dio, lol, but all in all this was kind of a really boring episode. Dio is the only good character design while everyone else is just too old and way too buff that it becomes unappealing. The lack of friendship stuff just made this rough to get through (I loved the opening football thing) but it was all for naught when both revealed theyve been faking it and clearly have no aspiration to rebuild any at all, so I doubt it will ever come again. Hopefully the series improves from here and gets better, or else this will be a rough 26 or so episodes.

I don't think JoJo is for you, to be honest.
Oct 14, 2012 6:05 PM
Aug 2012
HibiChouchou said:
And based on most of the popular shounen anime adaptation, Jojo doesn't have any love although it is interesting. OP, Naruto, Bleach, FMAB, fairy tales, etc and a lot of shounen show has tvs anime products due to its popularity (Jojo 2ova lol). It is still industry, they want to make profit, and they won't invest in unpopular products, I doubt this one will sell more than Kuroko no Basuke.

Well it's a shame cause I really like the show.

You are very mistaken. With the potential exception of OP, Jojo is getting more mainstream love in Japan than any of the others series you talked about.

We're talking an entire episode of coverage by Japan's hottest talk show, Araki popping up on the face of modern art magazines (with the tagline Jojo = Japan), a metric shit ton of merchandising, multiple tie up novels with guys like Nishioishin and Kadono, an exhibit being held in Roppongi, one of Japan's biggest convenience store chains remodeling entire stores as "Owson" stores from part 4 in reference level of attention.

In fact, a lot of core fans are complaining that the mainstream media is trying to parade Jojo around like the next One Piece.
Oct 14, 2012 6:06 PM

Apr 2008
m4rc0 said:
"Araki presented Eastwood with a framed copy of an original Jotaro Kujo illustration, and Eastwood returned the favor by posing as Jotaro. "

Read the full article.

Araki a great man of talent
Oct 14, 2012 6:09 PM

Apr 2009
I like how new fans often ignore the vast influence Jojo had on the whole industry over the past decades...not. Is it so hard to read the Wikipedia article before assuming the most adventurous and incorrect things about a 25-year-long series after you only watched two episodes?
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Oct 14, 2012 6:31 PM

Dec 2009
Amazing episode once again. Blows my mind that there's people who don't like this. This is what anime is all about!
Oct 14, 2012 6:45 PM

Mar 2012
My god that was amazing, definitely finishing this show. Don't wanna wait until next week though >_> This is getting freaking awesome already...
Oct 14, 2012 7:10 PM

Apr 2009
Man it's tough waiting a full week between episodes. It's something to look forward to though.

Also, I don't like the opening. I think the 3D looks stupid -_-

show still godlike though
Oct 14, 2012 9:00 PM

Mar 2012
Okay...

Before saying anything i didnt read the manga...

And yes. I am judginf with only 2 episodes.

And IT IS F***** AWESOME! If this part is the worst part of manga, i cant think other parts.

Btw
Dont feed the troll.
Oct 14, 2012 9:44 PM

Jun 2012
Ok first of all the OP, definitely the most creative out of the year and consistent with the tone of the show. David Production's adaptation of this show is seriously a manga brought to life.

This show is so melodramatic but has so much GAR! These past two episodes have got my blood pumping after each epsiode with the over acting of all the characters in this show.

I don't like how this episode made Dio look like a fool. Last episode portrayed him as this cunning terrifying villain but in this episode he resorts to alcohol because Jojo can finally stand up to him : /. Hopefully next episode Dio goes back to being a bastard

DDDIIIOOO!!!!!!
Oct 14, 2012 10:25 PM
Dec 2008
Garbage. The poses look more retarded animated. Dio flying while laying down was the funniest thing in that shit episode. 1/10.

Psycho Pass is better.
Oct 14, 2012 11:37 PM

Jun 2008
Dennoucoil said:
If this part is the worst part of manga, i cant think other parts.

Not exactly worst but just weaker when compared to later Parts where Araki knows what to do and knows which direction he'll take his story.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 15, 2012 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
Nagi- said:
Garbage. The poses look more retarded animated. Dio flying while laying down was the funniest thing in that shit episode. 1/10.

Psycho Pass is better.

Cannot really understand how you can easily compare the two anime as they are so different in their approach. In fact I do not like the GAR artstyle and melodramatic story/posturing which looks dated now, but I won't score it like 1/10 (well, I don't like putting score on anime anyway) because I would praise its good OP/ED as well as respectful effort at adaptation (like those onomatopoeia that play such a prominent role in the manga). The story and artstyle is definitely not my taste but I would hesitate to give it a bottom score just because I do not like it.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 15, 2012 12:43 AM

Jul 2012
symbv said:
Nagi- said:

Psycho Pass is better.

Cannot really understand how you can easily compare the two anime as they are so different in their approach. In fact I do not like the GAR artstyle and melodramatic story/posturing which looks dated now, but I won't score it like 1/10 (well, I don't like putting score on anime anyway) because I would praise its good OP/ED as well as respectful effort at adaptation (like those onomatopoeia that play such a prominent role in the manga). The story and artstyle is definitely not my taste but I would hesitate to give it a bottom score just because I do not like it.

They just want attention man.
Don't feed the fire (ya my line seems kinda weird considering my sig lol).
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Oct 15, 2012 2:40 AM
Nov 2008
HibiChouchou said:

Yeah I felt it kinda rushed a little. I am interested in seeing where this series is going, but I hope it’s not just a formula of Dio coming up with new ways to torment Jojo and Jojo overcoming it. Basically, the Pokemon plot treadmill.

Do... Do you even know what this series is.... about? Pokemon plot treadmill with Dio coming up with ways to torment Jojo... lmfao. I think I died a little inside.
Oct 15, 2012 2:48 AM
Aug 2009
I got to page four but got tired by the relentless trolling so I don't know if this was posted already but

SOLD
LunaOct 17, 2012 12:52 PM
SanderRX said:
My inner Speedwagon doesn't approve of this.
Oct 15, 2012 2:59 AM
Nov 2008
WHAT THE HELL IS PSYCHOPASS!!!???? Seriously, what the hell is this anime?

I have known about JoJo's for nearly 5 years. I have read all the way up to the later parts of Part 7 before taking a break.

I hear all this JoJo hate. Don't watch it, don't be on here. I love this series so much.

Johnathan Joestar is awesome.

Here is what I do with anime. The 3 episode rule. If the series does not convince you by episode 3, drop it. Also, don't complain about it if you keep watching it.

The ED is awesome. The OP is awesome. I love the animation, the sound effects. I can understand why they have eliminated the gore. That is fine.

One NaruBleaPiece sucks compared to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure or Hokuto no Ken.

Deal with it.
Oct 15, 2012 5:58 AM

Apr 2009
Can we talk about something else instead of all these pointless squabbles? Like how fabulous Speedwagon's hat is, for example.

Or how the part where Roundabout starts playing and transits into the ED is just so glorious. They really chose an appropriate song for the ED.
Oct 15, 2012 6:35 AM
Nov 2008
Nilvius said:
Can we talk about something else instead of all these pointless squabbles? Like how fabulous Speedwagon's hat is, for example.

Or how the part where Roundabout starts playing and transits into the ED is just so glorious. They really chose an appropriate song for the ED.

I really liked episode 2. Episode 3 will capture the series perfectly. From there, it will be the ride we have all been waiting for.
Oct 15, 2012 8:09 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, this thread is getting kind of ridiculous from both sides. Can we not discuss the merits and faults of the show, so far, without pointless insults?

Anyway, I'm still not entirely sure what I feel about Jojo's style. It's over the top in a way that makes me smile, and I find it amusing how these seemingly random poses are thrown in here and there. My favorite probably being the one Dio makes in the first episode when Jojo busts through the door yelling "Diiiioooo!"

But, I think some people let the campiness of the series bother them, which I can understand as I was the same when I was reading the Phantom Blood manga. Strangely it isn't bothering me as much now and I'm more or less enjoying the ride.

Edit: Also, it's always important to keep in mind that this is only the SECOND episode of a part of the series that people, even fans, generally consider the weakest part of the series. Just like people shouldn't judge a Brotherhood or Gintama based purely on the first few episodes, it really shouldn't be any difference here. Some of you people may very well end up eating your words.
Ston3_FreeN7Oct 15, 2012 8:14 AM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 15, 2012 8:57 AM

Oct 2012
It seems obvious people are just trolling for the sake of trolling. That or they're one of 'those' people who let themselves judge a show after only 2 episodes and nothing more. If everyone had that mindset then 'popular' shows like One Piece and Naruto would be rotting in the gutter. Also have to love people complaining about cliches in Jojo when Jojo was one of the innovators. Half of the shounen tropes we know now come from this very series.

The episode was good. Next episode will be better and that's when the series really takes off. I can't wait until a certain gentleman appears after the Dio confrontation.
Oct 15, 2012 8:59 AM

Apr 2009
Nilvius said:

super fabulous and ending transition is hype
Oct 15, 2012 12:17 PM

Jul 2011
Damn this is over the top, but it's great. I really like the pacing of the series so far too. How the hell does this go on for so long though? I'll definitely stick around to find out
Oct 15, 2012 3:58 PM
Nov 2008
The nature of the series will change in episode 3. This is why the 3 episode rule is so vital, and also, why I agree with the pacing. Dio has discovered the secrets of the stone mask. Who knows what he is going to do with it?! Vampires? Pshh, Johnathan has without a doubt found Dio's fingerprints in his crime to poison George Joestar.

How will this be resolved?

FYI, I was having a bit of fun so being sanctimonious about my argument really is chaffing. The whole point of what I was saying was why are we talking about Psycho Pass.

Just saying, I am standing up for Phantom Blood because I believe in the story's quality that much. I rarely ever do that for another show.
Oct 15, 2012 6:51 PM

Oct 2008
God, and I thought the E7:AO threads could get bad...

With that show I could at least understand the controversy --- here, though? Flabbergasted. No other word to adequately describe my feelings.
Oct 15, 2012 7:24 PM

May 2010
glad i watched ep2. it changed my mind and i decided to pick it up ;)
Oct 16, 2012 1:34 AM

May 2011
With that show I could at least understand the controversy --- here, though? Flabbergasted. No other word to adequately describe my feelings.

It was just a troll trying to make a stupid opinion over a 2-episode long anime. Not something that will keep happening for sure.
Oct 16, 2012 9:57 AM

Sep 2010
The celshading we gorgeous. It really did a good job at capturing the shading and lines from the manga. Kind of makes me want to see more anime made like that in their entirety.

As for the episode, 5/5.

t's fking retarded to compare an animated shounen show based on its origin.

Looks like a panel for panel adaptation to me which makes comparisons pretty easy to make. Of course said comparison requires you have read or be reading the manga. It would be retarded to make manga comparisons if you never read it.
Anime_NameOct 16, 2012 10:17 AM

Oct 16, 2012 11:05 AM
Sep 2011
Well this thread has just wet to the pointless aruing phase. Seriously it seems the trolls are trolling the JoJo fans who are getting angry at the trolls who are then in turn annoy the people who like some more recent shows who are then making comments to tick off the JoJo fans more and then the trolls come back and are start the whole thing over again...
Oct 16, 2012 11:48 AM
Jan 2010
best show this season
Oct 16, 2012 1:33 PM

Nov 2009
Anime_Name said:

t's fking retarded to compare an animated shounen show based on its origin.

Looks like a panel for panel adaptation to me which makes comparisons pretty easy to make. Of course said comparison requires you have read or be reading the manga. It would be retarded to make manga comparisons if you never read it.

Most of the case when you got hold of its origin, you will enjoy the adaption more and ignore its flaws ---> Look at SAO, LB thread for comparison.

Meanwhile, FMA 2003 version didn't follow the manga, but it was still a good series to watch. It does not require you to access its origin(in this case, manga). Even if you've read the manga, there would be nothing much to compare, see what I mean?

Ofc we all have diverse opinions. You can say whatever you like, and I will not disagree or changing my POV.
Takana_no_HanaOct 16, 2012 1:36 PM
Oct 16, 2012 1:43 PM

Sep 2010
Meanwhile, FMA 2003 version didn't follow the manga, but it was still a good series to watch. It does not require you to access its origin(in this case, manga). Even if you've read the manga, there would be nothing much to compare, see what I mean?

But that doesn't mean what you said earlier that no anime should ever be compared to it's source. Also seeing that the fans wanted a more accurate adaptation when the manga was closer to finishing kind makes it seem like after comparing the two the fans really, really wanted to see the rest of the manga adapted into anime.

Ofc we all have diverse opinions. You can say whatever you like, and I will not disagree or changing my POV.

At this point it is just you hugging your opinion that red is green and not wanting to admit you are colorblind. You can keep being wrong as long as you like but likewise I will keep pointing it out whenever I like.

Oct 16, 2012 1:59 PM

Nov 2009
Anime_Name said:

But that doesn't mean what you said earlier that no anime should ever be compared to it's source. Also seeing that the fans wanted a more accurate adaptation when the manga was closer to finishing kind makes it seem like after comparing the two the fans really, really wanted to see the rest of the manga adapted into anime.

At this point it is just you hugging your opinion that red is green and not wanting to admit you are colorblind. You can keep being wrong as long as you like but likewise I will keep pointing it out whenever I like.

There's no wrong in opinion sir, an adaptation should not be compared for its origin as long as you're an anime viewer or you want to enjoy the true merits of the show.

Most of the case when you got hold of its origin, you will enjoy the adaption more and ignore its flaws ---> Look at SAO, LB thread for comparison.

I see you didn't read this part and quote the para after, which make the second para became somewhat untrustworthy. Read it again. I haven't played LB! visual novel, so I see the show as boring, bland, comedy was all random, meanwhile most of pp who like the show have already played its VN, and it was said to be accurately adapted from the origin.

one more proof, and it bears the same meaning as every threads I came across MAL.

How am I colorblind? just because I don't like Jojo that make me colorblind? I gave my points for disliking Jojo this ep several pages ago.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=503571&show=100#msg17674041

Okay have fun then.
Takana_no_HanaOct 16, 2012 2:03 PM
Oct 16, 2012 2:02 PM

Sep 2010
There's no wrong in opinion sir, an adaptation should not be compared for its origin as long as you're an anime viewer or you want to enjoy the true merits of the show.

Well you're going to be stuck in a paradox if what you say is true and it is my opinion that opinions can be wrong...

How am I colorblind? just because I don't like Jojo that make me colorblind? I gave my points for disliking Jojo this ep several pages ago.

No,you are not colorblind. That was an analogy and meant to highlight your attempt to hold an incorrect opinion despite being wrong.

Oct 16, 2012 2:05 PM

Nov 2009
Anime_Name said:

Well you're going to be stuck in a paradox if what you say is true and it is my opinion that opinions can be wrong...

No,you are not colorblind. That was an analogy and meant to highlight your attempt to hold an incorrect opinion despite being wrong.

So by that you mean everything you've said is true? Then I guess it makes sense (well it's just your assumption anyway, and you're right in your opinion). How do you know my opinion is wrong or incorrect if it wasn't based on your assumption? Are there any facts to prove my opinion wrong?

Opinions are just different, and it might be true to someone, but it can be wrong to another person.

Give me a valid fact, with credible reference, not just only with your so called opinion and I will admit I'm wrong.
Takana_no_HanaOct 16, 2012 2:09 PM
Oct 16, 2012 2:14 PM

Sep 2010
So by that you mean everything you've said is true? Then I guess it makes sense (well it's just your assumption anyway, and you're right in your opinion. How do you know my opinion is wrong or incorrect if it wasn't based on your assumption? Are there any facts to prove my opinion wrong?

Opinion: Adaptations shouldn't ever be compared to source, doing so is retarded.
Fact: Adaptations are routinely compared to source by animators when doing key frames, writing the script, and character designs. After production fans compare the finished anime against the work it is modeled after. See: Your example of FMA.

If what you say is try then everyone involved in adapting anime is retarded and that simply is not the case.

Opinions are just different, and it might be true to someone, but it can be wrong to another person.

People can be wrong and be extension any opinion they hold could be wrong.

Oct 16, 2012 2:22 PM

Nov 2009
Anime_Name said:

Fact: Adaptations are routinely compared to source by animators when doing key frames, writing the script, and character designs. After production fans compare the finished anime against the work it is modeled after. See: Your example of FMA.

During the development of the first anime, Arakawa allowed the anime staff to work independently from her, and requested having a different ending from the one in the manga. She said that she would not like to repeat the same ending in both media, as well as to make the manga longer to work more in the development of the characters. When watching the ending of the anime, she was amazed about how different the homunculi creatures were from the manga and enjoyed how the staff speculated about the origins of the villains

Wikipedia FMA

Sorry but your facts weren't facts.
Oct 16, 2012 3:31 PM

Jul 2012
This anime seems unique... Strange but unique, it has it's own feelings, jojo seems like innocent, and Dio smart.

Oct 16, 2012 4:15 PM

Sep 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
Anime_Name said:

During the development of the first anime, Arakawa allowed the anime staff to work independently from her, and requested having a different ending from the one in the manga. She said that she would not like to repeat the same ending in both media, as well as to make the manga longer to work more in the development of the characters. When watching the ending of the anime, she was amazed about how different the homunculi creatures were from the manga and enjoyed how the staff speculated about the origins of the villains

Wikipedia FMA

Sorry but your facts weren't facts.

In what world does routinely mean always without exception?
Sorry you can't turn my statements into easily defeated extremes for lazy people.

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

251 by titty »»
May 4, 5:06 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

210 by crumb_fr »»
May 2, 7:48 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

166 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 2, 1:16 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Jan 11, 2013

160 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 28, 12:33 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 25, 12:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.