Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 12, 2012 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oh God, that OP song. (especially at the end of it) I kinda liked this girl tbh. She was so calm and collected throughout this episode.

Haruomi also acted like a tsundere, maybe she is one.

LunaDec 23, 2012 11:26 AM
Oct 12, 2012 11:06 AM

Jul 2010
Lots of tsundere this episode.

The OP is really something with those simulated acts. Instant gifs of those I imagine.
Oct 12, 2012 11:53 AM
Jun 2008
lol at the beginning and the tsundere stuff. Dang that OP.
Oct 12, 2012 12:21 PM

Feb 2012
omg this face LOL

I swear to god Akiko's faces are the best xD
Oct 12, 2012 3:09 PM

May 2009
Opening is full of innuedos

Damn.
Oct 12, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2012
Going to drop this, definitely disappointed.
Oct 12, 2012 5:40 PM
Feb 2012
I may be reading into this too deeply but I have a feeling part of this episode was hinting that Akito actually feels the same way about Akiko but he is in denial about his feelings.

I'm taking that from the fact that he is writing incestual light novels and the episode had a theme about not being honest behind it.

I still think Akito is a bit too boring of a main character though :/ I generally like the girls however. The main character from Onii-chan no koto zen zen suki ja nai dakara ne was a lot more entertaining with his reactions to the girls.
Oct 12, 2012 6:55 PM

Dec 2010
bastek66 said:

Damn.

O_O
Oct 12, 2012 7:55 PM

Jun 2011
Maybe... just Maybe... Akito is a sis-con?! Writing about the forbidden love.

I actually think Akiko's VA is doing a very good job; cannot tell that she is new.

I STILL WONDER IF THE ANIME IF FOLLOWING THE LIGHT NOVEL.
Oct 13, 2012 12:19 PM

Apr 2011
Juging from the scenes postet here, english subs are already out...I can't find any. Where can I find a good torrent?
When I look at the websites of the sub groups who are dubbing it apparently, it seems that none of them have released episode 02 yet.
Oct 13, 2012 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:

Damn.

An OP to be remembered in anime history, just like the ED of Highschool DxD.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 13, 2012 12:46 PM

Jul 2012
Seems like I was wrong... They didn't give us episodes on each of the Student Council member encounters. Oh well, I still enjoyed the episode. The opening was great but it reminded me of one of Naruto's opening or ending. Can't remember which one. The new ending, reminded me of Ladie vs Butlers' opening and Omamori Himari's ending. The episode was filled with Akito love and sexual encounters. The ending scene was kind of creepy yet funny. :)
The next episode is most likely about Anastasia's picnic date? I didn't hear anyone else's voice so I just assumed it would be.
Oct 13, 2012 12:58 PM

Sep 2012
The Opening >> The rest of this episode.
Oct 13, 2012 1:04 PM

Jan 2011
Boss harem anime of the season is boss.
Oct 13, 2012 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode!Sure was suprised when they show that he writes those incest novel's,somebody isn't honest with himself.
Oct 13, 2012 1:33 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
bastek66 said:

Damn.

O_O
Oct 13, 2012 2:01 PM

Dec 2011
I love the opening.
A lot of suggestive themes.

Akiko rocking the chair with Akito.
Ana blowing her clarinet/flute/whateverwindinstrumentthatis below Akito in the chair.
Gin falling down on Akito.
Then Prez chasing him. Hmmm....

I didn't expect that the author of the forbidden love Akiko is a big fan of is his twin brother himself! What is this twist! Ahahaha.

I love how they all go tsundere... even if it doesn't make sense! Ahahaha.
Can't wait for the next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2012 2:53 PM
Jul 2012
ihateeveryone said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
bastek66 said:

Damn.

O_O

so much win
Oct 13, 2012 3:32 PM

Apr 2010
Another funny episode i like the see the sister failing tho that conversation with the editor had me worried i don't want to see a incest relationship.
The other three characters also seem to have a strange personality.
Nasuhara seems very stoic but she seems to enjoy it when the main characters verbally abuses her and she does have some other strange fetishes as well.
Sawatari adresses her self in a mainly (Boku) and it seems she wants to know everything the main character is doing like she wants to control his life.
Nikaidou likes to be in control yet she also enjoys teasing the main character and she seems to know how to deal with Akiko.
And like many other harem out there a wonder what the see in the main character it probably comes down again to him being kind or some other cliche excuse.
Oct 13, 2012 3:42 PM

Jun 2011
I really enjoyed it :D

I thought the opening was O__O too xDDD

It was a funny episode, and I'm looking forward to the next episode as well :D!!
Oct 13, 2012 4:35 PM
Jul 2011
Fap
Oct 13, 2012 4:43 PM

Jun 2011
Im so glad i just finished reading the first 2 novels before i came on this episode forum to get the general idea of this episode or it would of spoilered Akito's job for me which was hidden kept a mystery till the end of the 2nd novel. (Though it kept dropping hints as to what it was during the 2nd novel.)

It seems the anime is not really sticking to the novel from what i saw from the first episode and from what you guys said about episode 2. Well i still need to watch episode 2 myself but i am waiting for hiryuu.

The first episode was pretty much set after the first 2 novels and from what you guys said it may not of jumped back to cover them this episode so i dont know what it is doing. Well i will have a better idea after i get to watch episode 2 in a few days.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Oct 13, 2012 4:57 PM

Dec 2010
Well as expected nothing special, but for what it is its entertaining enough, the season's harem anime and imo still better than Imouto. Ana is the best for me so far for whatever that's worth, tho Akiko's faces are pretty lol.
Oct 13, 2012 6:34 PM
Sep 2012
This series is okay. Nothing special but entertaining enough to keep me around.

Never expected Akito to be Akiko's favorite author.
Oct 13, 2012 6:34 PM

Jan 2011
Holy crap dat op ;_;
Oct 13, 2012 6:46 PM
Jun 2008
oh my indeed yea they all want same guy yet he being like why me?

well 2eps wonder what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 13, 2012 7:02 PM
Oct 2010
Shih said:
Maybe... just Maybe... Akito is a sis-con?! Writing about the forbidden love.

I actually think Akiko's VA is doing a very good job; cannot tell that she is new.

I STILL WONDER IF THE ANIME IF FOLLOWING THE LIGHT NOVEL.

thats what im thinking. hope its following the novels.

also loved akikos perverted laughs
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Oct 13, 2012 8:00 PM

Aug 2011
Great opening and awesome episode. Im really liking this series and can't wait till each girl gets there especially ecchi moment with the MC
Oct 13, 2012 8:06 PM

Mar 2012
Digging the OP, one of the few I'll watch more than once.

We need more of this'n, though.

The secondary mains don't get nearly enough screentime.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Oct 13, 2012 8:54 PM

Jun 2012
5/5... this anime really awakened my harem loving side... if that's an actual thing

Not gunna lie, Arashi is my favorite part of this harem so far... In both personality and appearance... love the red hair...

Negative-Travis said:
The secondary mains don't get nearly enough screentime.

I'm assuming the two girls in the back of the promo poster (one of which being the editor of Akito's incestual manga/novels and the other being a lolita) will get even less screentime, not to mention the cute-ish girl with the glasses in the ed who doesn't even have a character page here yet.
OchimushaOct 13, 2012 9:03 PM
Oct 13, 2012 9:04 PM

Mar 2012
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Not gunna lie, Arashi is my favorite part of this harem so far... In both personality and appearance... love the red hair...

The eyepatch is what hooked me. If my avatar didn't make it clear, I dig eyepatches. That probably makes me weird, and I don't care if it does.
Oct 13, 2012 9:20 PM

Jun 2012
Negative-Travis said:
The eyepatch is what hooked me. If my avatar didn't make it clear, I dig eyepatches. That probably makes me weird, and I don't care if it does.

Normal eyepatches never really added or took away from my opinion of a charcter, but I've found Rikka's style of eye patch (which is more of an eye bandage) to be quite enticing. So I wouldn't consider it wierd, but then again, I'm one strange fucker.
Oct 13, 2012 9:43 PM
Jul 2012
eyepatches are sexy, fuck haters
Oct 13, 2012 10:02 PM

Mar 2012
JavierR said:
eyepatches are sexy, fuck haters

For once, we agree on something!
Oct 13, 2012 10:07 PM

Jan 2011
Negative-Travis said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Eh i think eyepatches are pretty normal and liked in today society however it depends on what your meaning of dig is lol i think they look cool but that's an about it.
Oct 13, 2012 10:11 PM

Mar 2012
katsu044 said:
Eh i think eyepatches are pretty normal and liked in today society however it depends on what your meaning of dig is lol i think they look cool but that's an about it.

What I mean is that I think eyepatches are bitchin'.
If you don't understand that, I can't help you.
Oct 13, 2012 10:45 PM

Jan 2011
Negative-Travis said:
katsu044 said:

What I mean is that I think eyepatches are bitchin'.
If you don't understand that, I can't help you.

hey hey i gotcha ya was just wondering i wouldn't have judged you otherwise~
Oct 13, 2012 10:48 PM

Oct 2011
Wow this show turned out more fanservicy than I expected...Oh well :>
Oct 13, 2012 10:52 PM

Mar 2012
Avato-chan said:
Wow this show turned out more fanservicy than I expected...Oh well :>

You saw the word "harem" in the genre tags, right?
Oct 13, 2012 11:18 PM

May 2012
The show is not that bad. Doe i'm not taking this show seriously, the characters are entertaining enough for me not to drop this motha
Oct 13, 2012 11:56 PM

Oct 2008
before you drop this, just say: "Guhehehe"

Oct 14, 2012 12:14 AM

Aug 2012
I'm not even sure if I can call this a "guilty pleasure" anymore. It's just quickly running into awful territory.

Time to see how bad it can get!
Oct 14, 2012 12:38 AM
Oct 2008
Akito-san..~ Akiito-san *puff* *puff* Akito-san! Guhehehe guheheehe LOLOLOLOL
Oct 14, 2012 1:16 AM

Sep 2012
Akiko is as forceful about her feelings as Nyaruko, and as incapable as Nyaruko in seeing that her feelings are not returned.

Bleh, personally don't like her. Her personality ticks me off.
Oct 14, 2012 1:59 AM

Jan 2010
This show is incredibly stupid.
Why does Akiko love Akito? Why weren't they living together for 6 years? When and how did Akito join student council? Why do the three girls from student council actually have feelings for him? Heck, WHO ARE these girls? Why is there so much pontless fan-service? Why are the jokes NOT FUNNY? Why is every single character extremely annoying? How come Minori Chihara isn't showing any emotions yet again? Why the hell do they show girls' legs, asses and breasts during normal conversations? Who's responsible for all this? Who's gonna give me back my lost 40 minutes of life?
SO MANY GODDAMN UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!
Oct 14, 2012 2:02 AM

Sep 2012
Akiko is getting creepier... anyway, interesting OP animation, love the scene which Ana plays a recorder between Akito's legs xD
Oct 14, 2012 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
ecoute said:
This show is incredibly stupid.

This show is incredibly interesting.
ecoute said:

Why does Akiko love Akito?

As she said, it is a personal character of hers.
ecoute said:
Why weren't they living together for 6 years?

I think the anime has mention why. It may also be elaborated more later.
ecoute said:
When and how did Akito join student council?

The 2nd half definitely made a time skip. It was not how the novel went. I hope they would get back to that part about joining the student council later.
ecoute said:
Why do the three girls from student council actually have feelings for him?

And hopefully they will get to this part too. Anyway, it is a new way to present a harem anime by introducing all the girls and show them all in harem mode in the first episode -- but of course the cost is confusion and looking rushed.
ecoute said:
Heck, WHO ARE these girls?

WHO ARE you?
ecoute said:
Why is there so much pontless fan-service?

Because you are pontless [sic]? Seriously this kind of anime always need to have a lot of fan-service. Don't say you picked this anime without knowing it.
ecoute said:
Why are the jokes NOT FUNNY?

Because you are NOT FUNNY?
ecoute said:
Why is every single character extremely annoying?

Because you sound extremely annoying?
ecoute said:
How come Minori Chihara isn't showing any emotions yet again?

Because she got her break by voicing an emotionless character. But compared to other emotionless characters, at least she carries a very sharp tongue. Besides, I guess you don't watch Seikon no Queaser or Ikkitousen?
ecoute said:
Why the hell do they show girls' legs, asses and breasts during normal conversations?

Should they show your face instead? Of course those are what the fans want, baka.
ecoute said:
Who's responsible for all this?

I am sure it is you.
ecoute said:
Who's gonna give me back my lost 40 minutes of life?

I wonder who?? Just take this as a lesson of learning to pick an anime that suits your taste, that's all.
symbvOct 14, 2012 2:36 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 14, 2012 2:24 AM

Dec 2011
guehehehe~

"You don't want to call me "Ana" even when I beg you too"
"Ana-San"
"That's nice, calling me hole"

And this is not what was funny... xD The funny part was explanation..

"Ana" means hole (no not this part). We don't want to elaborate on that (I died ahahahaha)
Oct 14, 2012 2:33 AM
Feb 2012
And with that little twist the rest of the anime became crystal-clear. Quite easy to predict how it'll end.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Oct 14, 2012 3:35 AM

Jan 2009
Best opening of the season, guhehe.~

(not really)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

72 by Spookanimes »»
May 26, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2012

143 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 12, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.