Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2012 1:27 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Her voice was a little overboard.

This is a good week/month for those of you into little sister types.

Yo, I feel gipped. Where is my double sister action?
Oct 2, 2012 2:56 PM

Jan 2008
Disappointed in this episode. Besides all the 'fantasy/imagination' scenes and nude teasing, there was only one actual sex scene and with the girl I was least interested in.
Oct 4, 2012 8:27 AM

Sep 2009
where did u guys watched the sub version???? i was just watching the raw
Oct 5, 2012 7:00 PM
Jul 2011
Expected more Maki or Threesome but only imouto who is so loli and not even half sexy as Maki.Why episode 2 of any H-anime always poor when compared to episode 1 ?
Oct 5, 2012 11:05 PM

Oct 2010
^ Because most hentai is only 2 episodes. They make the first episode great so you're willing to buy the second episode. Then you realize the second one isn't so great after buying it. But in the end you still bought both episodes.

In my opinion it was a pretty decent episode. The cuteness outweighed the lack of H, which I'm beginning to find I care less and less about. But this scene had so many unsettling moments... bad possible netorare moments like "I'm going to school to do something". "Onee-chan is gone for the entire day again today." "She has a 'meeting' today". Yeah those moments.

Damn you NTR... I'm turning paranoid...
Oct 6, 2012 9:26 AM
Oct 6, 2012 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
The set up for the sister was dragged way too long. I usually like it that way instead of instant action but Collaboration got way overboard.

I still liked it though. Imouto is nice.
Oct 8, 2012 3:11 AM

Dec 2011
Love this studio, love everything they do. That being said, I am quite disappointed with the Maki-chan 'saga'. I thought episode one skimped on the action, but this was ridiculous. Some loli apron teasing. Some "onii-chan" play. And one bland sex scene. Where was my threesome? Where was MAKI?? Yuki-chan was a doll, but I expect a bit more hentai with my hentai. Also, I downloaded from Sub DESU H.
Oct 11, 2012 4:40 AM
Oct 2012
Probably early to ask, but does anyone think there might be a third ep for this show?
Oct 22, 2012 2:54 PM

Apr 2012
SonicHero14 said:
Probably early to ask, but does anyone think there might be a third ep for this show?

I hope so. We need a threesome scene.
Oct 22, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2012
I LOVE it! <333 Yuki. Cute and adorable young girl! Quite possibly the cutest hentai out there. 10/10 would love to see more!
Oct 27, 2012 11:53 AM

Sep 2008
i really love imoutos, but the setting took too much time....and why is it called maki chan to nau?
whats nau? as in now?
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 1, 2012 10:00 AM

Dec 2011
Zero_r2 said:
i really love imoutos, but the setting took too much time....and why is it called maki chan to nau?
whats nau? as in now?

I believe 'nau' means "normal, regular" 'to' is like "and, or with" in this context. My guess is the title is something like "Maki-chan and (normal/boring) me." Hope that helps! I'm not a fluent speaker but I read quite well. Cheers!
Nov 1, 2012 7:52 PM

Sep 2008
AcidRain1628 said:
Zero_r2 said:
whats nau? as in now?

I believe 'nau' means "normal, regular" 'to' is like "and, or with" in this context. My guess is the title is something like "Maki-chan and (normal/boring) me." Hope that helps! I'm not a fluent speaker but I read quite well. Cheers!

oh i see, thanks a lot =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 4, 2012 7:23 AM

Oct 2009
You can say whatever you want about long setting or insufficient h-scenes, but I prefer that to sudden, meaningless twists of plot which are inconsecutive from the perspective of characters' characters and relationships and only have the purpose to lead to sex. So I think this episode is great. EOD.

HowTragic said:
But this scene had so many unsettling moments... bad possible netorare moments like "I'm going to school to do something". "Onee-chan is gone for the entire day again today." "She has a 'meeting' today". Yeah those moments.

What has netorare to do with it AT ALL? Maki-chan was aware of what is possibly going to happen to begin with, and maybe she even deliberately was absent to assist the couple
Nov 8, 2012 4:47 PM

Jun 2012
Newser said:
You can say whatever you want about long setting or insufficient h-scenes, but I prefer that to sudden, meaningless twists of plot which are inconsecutive from the perspective of characters' characters and relationships and only have the purpose to lead to sex. So I think this episode is great. EOD.

HowTragic said:
But this scene had so many unsettling moments... bad possible netorare moments like "I'm going to school to do something". "Onee-chan is gone for the entire day again today." "She has a 'meeting' today". Yeah those moments.

What has netorare to do with it AT ALL? Maki-chan was aware of what is possibly going to happen to begin with, and maybe she even deliberately was absent to assist the couple
She seemed to be narrating the sex from before it even started, and it was pretty clear that it was her talking when they walked out of the room, so it wouldn't really of been possible, apart from that, Maki was masturbating while watching, and had no signs of having had sex minutes before... She probably just left so they could get together and she could watch... Don't understand why she didn't join in though.
Nov 12, 2012 11:55 AM

Feb 2010
A whole episode dedicated to the imouto? AWESOME!!!!!
Really digged the teasing and build-up. Her little girl act was a little over the top but still very hot.
Jan 4, 2013 11:51 PM

Apr 2011
I was hoping some more h-scene for Maki-chan, but I was disappointed.

30 minutes of time and there's only one full h-scene? They wasted a lot
of time on the useless plot.

at least the h-scene for Yuki is good. The guy should've creampied her
Mar 29, 2013 3:11 PM

Oct 2009
i was so entertained by 1st ep. then 2nd ep i get shes 'spose to pure but its damn polar opposite to the 1st. i was expecting maki to show her some moves etc. but it might well been on that H issho somthin forgot the name... the pov showing her bathe/workout etc in the end i felt alil disappointed also
Mar 29, 2013 3:29 PM
Dec 2012
solec said:
i was so entertained by 1st ep. then 2nd ep i get shes 'spose to pure but its damn polar opposite to the 1st. i was expecting maki to show her some moves etc. but it might well been on that H issho somthin forgot the name... the pov showing her bathe/workout etc in the end i felt alil disappointed also

the story was decent. but it lost its comedy feel that it had with maki. she was the best. reminds me of lala from to love ru
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
Jul 8, 2013 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
Collaboration Works, you made me disappointed... Only 1 proper sex? What the fuck?

Anyway, I like the imouto action... but still it's still not enough.

Dec 21, 2016 12:03 PM

Aug 2014
bad episode not only because it was loli but also the scenes were lame
only the first part was fun to watch as an anime

first episode was very good though
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 17, 2019 5:15 PM

May 2013
Maki-chan >>>>>>>>> Yuki-chan

I was a little worried Yuki-chan was lying just to get some, but I guess Maki really did tell her she could go for it :/ Lame. Lol. I prefer monogamous hentai unless the other girls are all cute/attractive. Yuki-chan is okay. Pretty basic lol

Took too long to build up to the "good stuff" and even then, it's just not as great as Maki. She has superior assets, honestly.
Oct 5, 2021 7:34 PM
Oct 2021
I want to know the sauce of the hentai at 18:28 time
Oct 6, 2021 6:46 AM

Oct 2009
Nevets092 said:
I want to know the sauce of the hentai at 18:28 time

I am not sure it's actually from anywhere. But anyway here's the shot for anyone interested:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maki-chan to Nau Episode 1 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Feb 28, 2012

22 by fgowy »»
Oct 23, 2023 11:14 PM

Poll: » Maki-chan to Nau Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Dec 25, 2014

19 by ss4chris »»
Nov 18, 2020 5:50 AM

Poll: » Maki-chan to Nau Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 29, 2014

9 by DakimakuraSex »»
May 17, 2015 8:12 AM

» Maki-chan to Nau New Episode

christyu - Sep 10, 2014

4 by urijuha »»
Oct 1, 2014 6:00 AM

» Maki-chan to Nau Episode 3 Discussion

Darkvoid - May 12, 2014

9 by ShanaFlame »»
Jul 28, 2014 8:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.