Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2012 9:41 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It officially started and I love it. Art and setup is great. It centres around a town and school for now but there is exile due most likely from the synopsis.

One thing I will love is Maria and Saki the following,

those 2 girls and the soft lovey-dove between the 2 will be nice to see. Hope it does not overflow to more than friendship though. Both girls are great in design.

About the religion, one of the things to remark are spiritual attacks such as Saki had to go through in the beginning. They are known IRL as Poltergeist attacks and are rather nasty. Put it this way, object in mid-air with something taking that you don’t see only to throw at you to hurt you. The most shitty thing in a exorcists IRL job. Spoke to a few of them. That being said the most intriguing I find is the spoiler
Shinto/Onmyojism+ voodoo elements? WOW! Nice combo from how I see it. The paper doll here is very interesting and what was done with you along with the setup of the ritual. Its setups were fine and the dark atmosphere was present.

About Maria, well for now I shall put the spoiler
and in saying love her smile. Love her face. Love her attitude. Love her little Yuri inclination of Yuru Yuri level and hopefully to be kept like that although I have heard of rather heavy Yuri in the mangas so I hope they tone that down, which I hear cause I don’t see the series benefiting anything of it other than…..if the setup is similar to Madoka as was of Sayaka/Sakura at one point but not shown much and not over the top like in some other shows.

About the preview, there is further into and development of Saki’s friend in the spoiler
whom the girl all the way to the right is perfect in my tastes other than Maria/Saki. Saki on the other hand gets nicer closeups in the spoiler
which fleshes out more her facial features. However the most interesting to me is the following,

Kuradeel? WTF ARE YOU DOING? Or so he looks very like him. For a minute I though Kuradeel came back in this series to do shit but sadly it’s just someone with a similar design. However it’s nice to see the annoying shit that made Kuradeel be hated to be back into this individual TBH. Makes for a great evil dude. Can’t wait to see Maria in the spoiler
NEW HAIR STYLE YES! Pretty much since I like her already, cant’ wait to see more of her in the next episode. Then there is further power development in the spoiler
of rather strange machination being in fact activated by sheer kinetic will power of Telekinetic value.

Finally in the spoiler
TROUBLE! That guy looks like some kind of cannibal or something. He seems to eat something that is not quite clear.

About general outlook for guidance for some people, if you like supernatural stuff and aren’t too tempered towards Yuri in anime then this series is for you. It promises to give you visual that may be to your liking while giving you supernatural elements à la a little Shaft style visuals or like episode 1 of Hyouka showed. Bear in mind this show will not shy away from showing monster’s full features and that does mean if they are females the private parts are in there. Blanked out of course and nor do I think the series will benefit of anything from any details. Blanking should be the way to go of this series if any nudity is to be shown as the situation requires it.

The powers are so far of Telepathic/Telekinetic value but it will get better than that with perhaps whole dimensional fights or other dimensional wars going on. The multi verse is quite easy with spirits to do. This totally a tale of darkness as the atmosphere tends to express that where the world is in disarray or so it shows due to the spirits themselves or perhaps due to its course of history. The series should be taken as a supernatural war struggle that eventually gets uglier and darker. Might edit later.
Yumekichi11Sep 28, 2012 10:13 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 28, 2012 9:57 AM

Nov 2007
Just saw the RAW. I love it already. The music and artwork is great. The ED is a nice song as well. Judging from your screenshot, I did see the same episode you did.

The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Sep 28, 2012 10:10 AM

Nov 2011
Definitely a good watch so far. I liked the setting and visuals as well as the way the characters are introduced.

The overall theme fits well as well.

Yumekichi11 said:
About general outlook for guidance for some people, if you like supernatural stuff and aren’t too tempered towards Yuri in anime then this series is for you. It promises to give you visual that may be to your liking while giving you supernatural elements à la a little Shaft style visuals or like episode 1 of Hyouka showed.Bear in mind this show will not shy away from showing monster’s full features and that does mean if they are females the private parts are in there. Blanked out of course and nor do I think the series will benefit of anything from any details. Blanking should be the way to go of this series if any nudity is to be shown as the situation requires it.

The visual artwork presented in this episode was nice, yes. Compared to KyotoAnimation, I'd say it's on par. However, yuri? That's the least thing that would be on my mind when I watch this series. You also made a thread about "fan-service in this series?" which I found absurd since this series was about so much more. inb4 you give this series a 8-10 of the entire series based on the first episode

The powers are so far of Telepathic/Telekinetic value but it will get better than that with perhaps whole dimensional fights or other dimensional wars going on. The multi verse is quite easy with spirits to do. This totally a tale of darkness as the atmosphere tends to express that where the world is in disarray or so it shows due to the spirits themselves or perhaps due to its course of history. The series should be taken as a supernatural war struggle that eventually gets uglier and darker.

The theme of it is pretty good. If it plays out in a supernatural dimensional war like theme, then it's definitely worth the watch.

As for the yuri part, I'm pretty sure it won't happen or take place at all actually as the author of the novels did not mention it in this article.

On that interview,

What are some highlights in the animation, From the New World?
Yūsuke Kishi said:

It depicts a world that, in some sense, is a utopia. However… (Snip)…and I hope people can enjoy their conflict and their dangerous adventure.

So, be prepared for jawbreaking animation work in an utopia like sense setting.

Here's more from what he mentioned in the interview:

What are your hopes for the animation of From the New World?
Yūsuke Kishi said:
I hope that they take great care in depicting the “karma” that every man possesses, something I wanted to depict most in my novel. And how they try to overcome those hardships and fetters. I hope they do a good job depicting that. But after looking over the script, I don't think I have anything to worry about. I can tell they wrote it with that aspect well in mind. In fact, I don't know if I could've put it all together as well, had I written the script myself. In other respects, I leave the presentation of the animation to them. I have high hopes that their creativity will drive them to add new things not in the novel.
Stark700Sep 28, 2012 10:17 AM
Sep 28, 2012 10:11 AM

Oct 2010
Ejc said:
Just saw the RAW. I love it already. The music and artwork is great. The ED is a nice song as well. Judging from your screenshot, I did see the same episode you did.

GOOD! Glad you got it

As for your Yuri inclination, yeah I know I hope not. If they do it will be bad for this series. There is simply no benefit in fan service in this series. If anything to take seriously would be if a ritual requires (situational) or character development (romantic) but not to dick out (stuff like in your face like you know panties in some shows) anything of that in this show is not accepted by me at all nor any variations. I can accept Madoka like stuff as they did with Sayaka/Sakura. That's it.

In thee end it depends how they choose to show it. I think it will not give in the manga's Yuri antics and will be more story heavy from how I see with budget going for visuals and monster designs IMO.

Sep 28, 2012 10:16 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Ejc said:

GOOD! Glad you got it

As for your Yuri inclination, yeah I know I hope not. If they do it will be bad for this series. There is simply no benefit in fan service in this series. If anything to take seriously would be if a ritual requires (situational) or character development (romantic) but not to dick out (stuff like in your face like you know panties in some shows) anything of that in this show is not accepted by me at all nor any variations. I can accept Madoka like stuff as they did with Sayaka/Sakura. That's it.

In thee end it depends how they choose to show it. I think it will not give in the manga's Yuri antics and will be more story heavy from how I see with budget going for visuals and monster designs IMO.

That is probably how they will go about it. I mean the adaptation is based on a novel that won a prestigious SF award in Japan. I don't think they have the intention of ruining such a premise, but to make people more aware of the novel.

The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Sep 28, 2012 10:20 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
About general outlook for guidance for some people, if you like supernatural stuff and aren’t too tempered towards Yuri in anime then this series is for you. It promises to give you visual that may be to your liking while giving you supernatural elements à la a little Shaft style visuals or like episode 1 of Hyouka showed.Bear in mind this show will not shy away from showing monster’s full features and that does mean if they are females the private parts are in there. Blanked out of course and nor do I think the series will benefit of anything from any details. Blanking should be the way to go of this series if any nudity is to be shown as the situation requires it.

The visual artwork presented in this episode was nice, yes. Compared to KyotoAnimation, I'd say it's on par. However, yuri? That's the least thing that would be on my mind when I watch this series. You also made a thread about "fan-service in this series?" which I found absurd since this series was about so much more.
Indeed the manga goes a little too far. The person that replied has a point but the problem is outlook and not all can eat all the time. That being said I think the studio should be a example as much as Little Busters will be and Clannad was. That a series can have all its Fan Service ROBBED and still be MORE AMAZING than its counterpart. So if the anime goes in the LN version and it surpasses it...would that not be fantastical of the studio. Any studio can draw out breasts, blanked girls privates and enticing ass. Not any studio can take out the ecchi, make it better than the original version and surpass the LN itself. It takes far more efforts and merit IMO.
The powers are so far of Telepathic/Telekinetic value but it will get better than that with perhaps whole dimensional fights or other dimensional wars going on. The multi verse is quite easy with spirits to do. This totally a tale of darkness as the atmosphere tends to express that where the world is in disarray or so it shows due to the spirits themselves or perhaps due to its course of history. The series should be taken as a supernatural war struggle that eventually gets uglier and darker.

Stark700 said:
The theme of it is pretty good. If it plays out in a supernatural dimensional war like theme, then it's definitely worth the watch.
HECK YEAH! Been sometime since it had a serious theme like that. Just as Muv-Luv stuff was not around for a while that being Aliens/Gore/Nudity as example.
Ejc said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Ejc said:

GOOD! Glad you got it

That is probably how they will go about it. I mean the adaptation is based on a novel that won a prestigious SF award in Japan. I don't think they have the intention of ruining such a premise, but to make people more aware of the novel.

That's exactly what I want from your point of the spoiler. Personally with a visual flavor..... exactly like in Madoka!

Sep 28, 2012 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Indeed the manga goes a little too far. The person that replied has a point but the problem is outlook and not all can eat all the time. That being said I think the studio should be a example as much as Little Busters will be and Clannad was. That a series can have all its Fan Service ROBBED and still be MORE AMAZING than its counterpart. So if the anime goes in the LN version and it surpasses it...would that not be fantastical of the studio. Any studio can draw out breasts, blanked girls privates and enticing ass. Not any studio can take out the ecchi, make it better than the original version and surpass the LN itself. It takes far more efforts and merit IMO.

The series is based off a novel I believe, not the manga as it was written first by the author. This isn't a light novel, it's just a novel as book.

Interviewer said:
Could you please tell us what made you decide to write this book?

Yūsuke Kishi said:
I first had the idea for it over 30 years ago when I'd just entered university. It came to me after I read the book, On Aggression, published in 1970 by Australian ethologist Roland Lorenz. In his book he wrote that because humans were weak creatures to begin with, the checks against intraspecies aggression were also very weak. I took my idea from that description, and spent the next 30 years refining into this novel.

Unless, of course you mean Little Busters! or Clannad here. But the series is not based off a manga originally, it's a from a book.
Sep 28, 2012 10:56 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Very nice find that I overlooked sadly. It's quite nice to know this and certainly I am surprised of his pour out from one inspiration. 30 years is sure long TBH.

This is fascinating for this series may even have intellectual value based on ethology:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethology
being as it mentions it there, it is important to realize that the species are the supernatural this time. Ironically it is a species Japan is dealing with a lot from haunting to many other such occurrences. With all the spiritual referencing, I am not surprised exorcists have work to do in Japan and not surprised that such a anime series will show how much of a struggle like animals put out will they do.

Those 2 series were just examples of how ecchi can be totally absent even if the original material had them. That's all the purpose I had of them. Well I am sure Little Busters will remove all ecchi content from the VN counterpart.

Sep 28, 2012 11:09 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Very nice find that I overlooked sadly. It's quite nice to know this and certainly I am surprised of his pour out from one inspiration. 30 years is sure long TBH.

He probably divided into multiple sections as 30 years is more than enough to write a novel imo even with a ghostwriter. He has also written other pieces of work including:

• Dark Home
  • Locked Room
  • Evil Scriptures
  • From the New World (Japan Science Fiction Award)

Yumekichi11 said:
    This is fascinating for this series may even have intellectual value based on ethology:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethology
    being as it mentions it there, it is important to realize that the species are the supernatural this time. Ironically it is a species Japan is dealing with a lot from haunting to many other such occurrences. With all the spiritual referencing, I am not surprised exorcists have work to do in Japan and not surprised that such a anime series will show how much of a struggle like animals put out will they do.

On that topic, he apparently wanted depict plants and animals which had "undergone an irregular evolution." The setting of the story takes place 1000 years into the future. That is not enough time for a drastic change.

No other comment on VN related to this. This series has nothing in common with Little Busters! from what I've seen.
Sep 28, 2012 11:55 AM
Jul 2012
seraphzero said:
Does anyone know who's subbing this show?

According to fansubdb.com: Aidoru, EveTaku and Hadena.
Sep 28, 2012 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
Great introduction episode. I'm loving it already.
Sep 28, 2012 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
seraphzero said:

CR is subbing it also as it seems.
Sep 28, 2012 12:03 PM
Jul 2012
Stark700 said:
seraphzero said:

So it's chance that HS will rip it.
Sep 28, 2012 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:
seraphzero said:

Blah thats lame. Looks like EveTaku won't sub it now, and we won't get subs til 2nd..
Sep 28, 2012 1:32 PM

Aug 2011
This anime, from the first episode at least, is definitely worth watching. When I saw the PV I didn't think the animation part of it would be THIS amazing. It's like KyoAni's animation style almost. Absolutely amazing. The art is simple, but it's really really beautiful at the same time. I don't really know how to explain that feeling, but, well, whatever I guess.

The ED was really nice too. Very catchy. It somehow reminded me of Muv-Luv's OP, in terms of catchiness. :D
Sep 28, 2012 1:54 PM

Jun 2012
Should I wait for subs to watch it...? My Japanese is a bit sketchy still so I'd prefer subbing, but if it's 8-10 in terms of quality i guess i'll watch the raws.?
Sep 28, 2012 2:26 PM

Aug 2011
Seems good, looks promising.
Sep 28, 2012 2:31 PM

Mar 2009
Tyrel said:
Blah thats lame. Looks like EveTaku won't sub it now, and we won't get subs til 2nd..

As the Translator for Aidoru, we're working on this and hope to have it out before CR's stream. It's a tough show to translate, but we've got a native Japanese who has read and enjoyed the novels on our team.

YorozuyaGinSan said:
Should I wait for subs to watch it...? My Japanese is a bit sketchy still so I'd prefer subbing, but if it's 8-10 in terms of quality i guess i'll watch the raws.?

Definitely wait for the subs. The level of technical terms in this show will leave you lost if you don't understand the language at quite a high level.

As for the episode itself; it's a good introduction. We'll see where they take it from here.
Sep 28, 2012 2:52 PM

Sep 2011
Shoujo_Q said:
Tyrel said:

As the Translator for Aidoru, we're working on this and hope to have it out before CR's stream. It's a tough show to translate, but we've got a native Japanese who has read and enjoyed the novels on our team.

YorozuyaGinSan said:

Definitely wait for the subs. The level of technical terms in this show will leave you lost if you don't understand the language at quite a high level.

As for the episode itself; it's a good introduction. We'll see where they take it from here.

Never heard of you guys lol. Your fansub page seems pretty empty, no?
Sep 28, 2012 2:57 PM

Mar 2009
Tyrel said:

Because this is our first release as Aidoru.

However, both myself, our Editor and our Timer have worked in other fansub groups before (for quite some time in the case of myself and the Editor) and the TLC (who is new to fansubbing) is a native Japanese, fluent English speaker.

We prefer to let the results speak for our group.

Edit: Translation is, by the way, now done. On to other aspects of the process!
Sep 28, 2012 3:39 PM

Sep 2011
Shoujo_Q said:
Tyrel said:

However, both myself, our Editor and our Timer have worked in other fansub groups before (for quite some time in the case of myself and the Editor) and the TLC (who is new to fansubbing) is a native Japanese, fluent English speaker.

I see, well I'll look forward to seeing how your release looks :p.
Sep 28, 2012 4:30 PM

Apr 2011
Shoujo_Q said:

I will camp your page for this.

Awesome to see a new group popping up as well, looking forward to it!
Sep 28, 2012 6:13 PM

Jun 2011
Nothing really stunning in the first episode.
I hope things start to happen soon. :|
Sep 28, 2012 7:37 PM
Apr 2009
If it's in raw now from what I hear, the subs should probably be up within the next day.

I would like to ask where this first episode came from exactly? Was it a special on TV(as in it's popular enough to show the first ep before its release date), a special screening, etc.?
Sep 28, 2012 8:03 PM

Sep 2011
The_Butcher said:
If it's in raw now from what I hear, the subs should probably be up within the next day.

I would like to ask where this first episode came from exactly? Was it a special on TV(as in it's popular enough to show the first ep before its release date), a special screening, etc.?

Not many people are doing it. EveTaku will drop it cause its Simulcasted, Aidoru which is a new group so not too sure how accurate the subs are. Hadena is hadena being bad. I think UTW is doing it too..
Sep 28, 2012 8:39 PM

Jun 2012
uh am i missing something or did like nothing happen other than really basic stuff
well its a 2-cour no need to rush anything
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Sep 28, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2011
Mageking said:
uh am i missing something or did like nothing happen other than really basic stuff

You just answered your own question.
Sep 29, 2012 12:05 AM
Nov 2011
Mageking said:
you have to remember this is from a novel (a 1000 pages novel, not a light novel) so it's pretty normal
Sep 29, 2012 1:11 AM

Mar 2009
The_Butcher said:

It was a screening on a premium channel that not everyone has access to (but clearly someone has, because a raw was posted from it).

Screening on the standard channel will be around when the Crunchyroll stream hits.
Sep 29, 2012 1:53 AM
Jul 2018
Ahh, very interesting first episode. Introduction to its setting characters, I particularly liked its constantly gloomy art style and lighting. This is one of the more unique animes with creative elements that anime is lacking nowadays. 5/5 first impression
Sep 29, 2012 5:51 AM

Sep 2012
watched this with Chinese subs and it left me confused. at the end, the narrator (I believe) said that the person was missing from the school ever since that day.

O_O

so who went missing?

---

relatively boring, but the plot seems interesting. :O and the creepy music really kept me on edge. and now I'm left wondering what happened to the main girl's sibling.
Sep 29, 2012 6:30 AM

Mar 2009
weiqifan said:
so who went missing?

It was
Sep 29, 2012 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
@Shoujo_Q: ah, I see! Thank you very much for the help.
Sep 29, 2012 10:02 AM
Sep 2011
Any subs yet?
Sep 29, 2012 10:24 AM

Mar 2009
deave112 said:
Any subs yet?

Aidoru subs are at Timing. Hope to have them out within the next 24 hours.
Sep 29, 2012 1:46 PM

Jul 2011
Ohhh! I'm liking it so far, though I'm a bit confused. I might not have understood if I didn't read the synopsis afterwards.

Looking forward. Will continue to watch!
Sep 29, 2012 1:54 PM

Mar 2012
Serious I don't get the story but the ending song was nice
Sep 29, 2012 2:15 PM
Oct 2011
Hadena subs are out.

An interesting first episode, amazing animation too. The mother's "I've had enough with losing children" caught me off guard and struck me. I read the synopsis and I understood what's going on. Interested to see where this is going, let's hope it won't end up like some other show we know that had an interesting first episode and went downhill from there, especially after hearing that the manga has some yuri. (Reading that it's gonna be adapted from the novel that has no ecchi/yuri/fan-service sounds promising, let's see where this is going)
Candor123Sep 29, 2012 2:23 PM
Sep 29, 2012 2:19 PM

Aug 2011
Wow. This was...amazing. Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 29, 2012 2:26 PM

Mar 2009
Candor said:
Hadena subs are out.

Yes, but they're Hadena. With quality like this!
Sep 29, 2012 2:35 PM
Oct 2011
Shoujo_Q said:
Candor said:
Hadena subs are out.

I noticed some errors that made me lol, but it's still good to understand, well not everything, but at least what's going on. (the sypnosis made things clearer too)
Sep 29, 2012 2:39 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, I'm so impressed. I love the tension in the first episode, and Reiko disappearing was just the icing on the cake.
Sep 29, 2012 2:43 PM

Sep 2011
Shoujo_Q said:
Candor said:
Hadena subs are out.

Top tier quality..

Jokes aside, UTW might be doing this depending if its a 4 day late simulcast as FansubDB says it is..
Sep 29, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2010
Wow, that was creepy... O_O
And I freakin' loved it! XD
So interesting. Will keep watching this one. :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 29, 2012 3:27 PM

May 2011
A nice start there.

I love sci-fi, so I'll keep watching this one.
Sep 29, 2012 3:36 PM
Sep 2011
Candor said:
Hadena subs are out.

An interesting first episode, amazing animation too. The mother's "I've had enough with losing children" caught me off guard and struck me. I read the synopsis and I understood what's going on. Interested to see where this is going, let's hope it won't end up like some other show we know that had an interesting first episode and went downhill from there, especially after hearing that the manga has some yuri. (Reading that it's gonna be adapted from the novel that has no ecchi/yuri/fan-service sounds promising, let's see where this is going)

Are you talking about No. 6?

Because I actually liked that show, well, most of it. I didn't liked the ending.

And what's wrong with an action sci-fi//fantasy show with a love story between two boys or girls?

I think something like that is actually progressive (and I'm not even gay).
Sep 29, 2012 3:48 PM
Oct 2011
deave112 said:
Candor said:
Hadena subs are out.

Are you talking about No. 6?

Because I actually liked that show, well, most of it. I didn't liked the ending.

And what's wrong with an action sci-fi//fantasy show with a love story between two boys or girls?

I think something like that is actually progressive (and I'm not even gay).
I didn't watch No.6 nor am I talking about it. From what I read in the first page here it looks like this show's manga has excessive ecchi or fan-service, what I'm trying to say is that I hope they won't forget the plot and jump in another direction like the other show I was talking about did, the show I'm talking about is Sword Art Online, its first episode was great but really misleading, people thought it was action, mystery and stuff like that, but it turned out to be a cute powerful guy going around in an MMORPG meeting girls, dating and marrying one of them..etc
I guess my post was misleading, my bad.
Sep 29, 2012 3:54 PM

May 2012
Okay I don't know where all of this is going, but I sure as hell am looking forward to finding out! There's something very dark, eerie, and sinister about this show. It's like Elfen Lied meets The Giver or something! I wonder who that guy at the beginning was who was massacring everyone. Perhaps he was the reason why society is so structured and strict about controlling the telekinesis abilities now. He was some mutant who went on a rampage, and people don't want someone like him to appear again. Anyway, this show was a great way for me to start off the fall anime season. Can't wait to see how things unfold!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 29, 2012 4:08 PM

Dec 2009
I will have to rewatch when there are better subs out.

But regarding the episode itself, I didn't feel a thing. I'm totally indifferent about it.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 29, 2012 4:29 PM

Sep 2012
Interesting first episode. I'm not a great fan of the character design, but the atmosphere and the animation were good. Also, dat Ending song!
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.