Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 29, 2012 10:26 AM
Jan 2011
The end
Sep 29, 2012 10:29 AM
Aug 2011
This is a anime I enjoyed every week. I kindoff like anime original endings, since it doesn't leave much open, but this one did. I hope for a anime original season 2. No reboot.

7/10 - Real Harem Ending
Sep 29, 2012 10:51 AM

May 2012
Kisses all around! Haha, gotta love that right? This was a really enjoyable series for me. It could've been really good had it been allowed to run for little longer. I would've liked to have seen more development for Ena's character as well as for the other Campiones, but what are you gonna do? Cool fights, great abilities, interesting and sexy heroines, just a very enjoyable anime in my opinion. Sad to see it end, but glad I was able to enjoy the ride. I'll miss you Campione. Hopefully you get a season 2 someday! :D 8/10
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 29, 2012 11:22 AM

Feb 2011
7/10

It's a well done action harem, but felt like it just jumped around with the romance. Some of the plot lines were skipped to my knowledge.
Sep 29, 2012 11:40 AM
Oct 2010
good show 7/10
Sep 29, 2012 11:44 AM

Mar 2012
I personally LOVED this show. I enjoyed every episode. The art quality, character interactions and more were fantastic. I only wish it were longer but I think the ending was quite enjoyable. I hope they find a way to get a season 2. 9/10
Sep 29, 2012 12:05 PM

Aug 2012
good show, I enjoyed watching it every week :)
Sep 29, 2012 1:21 PM

Feb 2012
From the perspective of someone who has yet to read the novel the show was really enjoyable, now to start reading and compare all the differences. mwhahaha
Sep 29, 2012 1:50 PM

Dec 2011
Holy smokes. 5 kisses in one episode? This totally beats the norm. Even compared to love and romance!!!

I loved how it ended. Giving it a 6/10 for entertaining me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2012 2:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
It was a bit silly, but I found it fun. I'm not a fan of harem endings, but here it worked for several reasons, not the least of which was because Gordou was everything most male harem leads are not, and then some. The action was good and some of the story points made intriguing use of mythology. I would give it a higher score, but it did have some weak points, some fairly noticeable as many are quick to point out. So I'll go with 8/10.
Sep 29, 2012 2:06 PM

Mar 2011
This show get a 7/10 from me.
Sep 29, 2012 2:16 PM

Jan 2008
Godou gettin all dem bitches.
Sep 29, 2012 2:55 PM

Nov 2011
10/10 from me good one
Sep 29, 2012 5:00 PM

Mar 2009
Good episode... i hope there is a Season 2. ^_^
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Sep 29, 2012 5:40 PM

Aug 2011
Wow what an finale. Massive words of power scene with a kiss from all the girls. Loved how the swords changed colour correspondingly too. It was very easy for me to become absorbed in the atmosphere during these heroic moments. I'm a big fan of greek mythology so it was great to see this show exploring that topic, even though they mixed in other gods of which I had no idea what they were talking about.

I didn't really get to know Ena that well but apart from that, the cast was great and the voice actress' were none other than my favourites. Erica's groans always put a smile on my face and Liliana became my favourite after her secret hobby was exposed. This show probably has the sexiest kisses I've seen so far.

Loved the OP and ED. I always looked forward to having fun watching this week after week. 8/10.
Sep 29, 2012 6:20 PM

Jun 2010
Last episode. Nothing really much to say. As I said before, I thought this Anime has a lot of potential. I think it's just that it was directed in a wrong way. The action is actually quite good. All the kissing was perfect, well it was one of the main attraction of the Anime so Im not really against with all the kissing. I love the Erica x Godou and Liliana x Godou. I hate the harem. So yeah, the animation is not bad but the story and pace is all messed up. I didn't really read the LN and Im planning to read it in the near future but I heard they did not follow the LN wholeheartedly. Well yeah, they can't end the Anime without animating the last boss but the series of events is just wrong. There's like a huge gap in between each episodes.

I actually quite said a lot despite saying there's nothing really much to say... Oh well, 6/10 Pretty decent, this is at least a pretty decent one and not one of the worst of the season.
Sep 29, 2012 6:27 PM

Feb 2012
Ending kinda disappointed me...
Y no preview for second season characters :(

Well, overall, nice series. Not that special but I enjoyed watching it as I like these genres.
Sep 29, 2012 7:19 PM

Sep 2012
I enjoyed this anime a lot, hoping for a second season.
Sep 29, 2012 7:20 PM

Aug 2009
That actually wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be XD Some great action scenes and atleast the harem aspect had some context. Plus boss battle at the end was awesome. Really great effort for a harem anime, the characters and plot are pretty terrible but yeah decent enough for a harem and atleast managed to remain consistent unlike Dakara boku. 5/10
LoneWolfSep 29, 2012 7:28 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 29, 2012 8:53 PM

Sep 2012
the ending was not all that great but overall it was a great series
i hope there is a season 2
Bobby_SOct 9, 2012 6:48 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2012 8:58 PM

Jan 2009
Sigh another 6/10 for man damn i haven't given so many low raitings ever this is the lowest scoring season.

It was a summer season so it's not that shocking here we go fall =)
Sep 29, 2012 9:55 PM

Aug 2011
Liliana and Ena were the only girls that really appealed to me. Too bad they cut the Ama no Murakumo vs Godou fight, baaah </3
7/10 season 2 will be cool, but that ending -__-
Sep 29, 2012 10:37 PM

Jul 2009
Where's S2 at?
Sep 29, 2012 10:41 PM

Jan 2010
Athena become the real HEROINE
LOL
MORE ATHENA PLOX
Sep 29, 2012 11:44 PM

Jan 2012
This episode was boring until the part where Athena gave Goudou a "blessing." It was fun but this ending was a disaster.
6/10 episode
8/10 overall
Sep 30, 2012 12:23 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally done with this episode and all together this big pile of shit. I have to admit it was hard to put up but I guess the mask should wear of now that it’s over. First of WHO THE FUCK DOES THE AUTHOR THINK HE IS? I don’t like this whole bullshit of whoring off Athena. I happen to be a honours student of Greek Studies and the author totally made me shit on him. Who does the F think he is? Showing out panties from a Greek Divine Authority in the spoiler
as a means to an end of fan service?

Then there is the other fan service in the spoiler
oh wow crams of creams naked body and after covered in some black slime which goes back to loli fan service. Pleasing the viewers is one thing but using Athena is another. Should have been Aphrodite at least. Lust is lust and Athena ain’t part of it. Got to admit the black colour in the following,

Did suit her pretty well but it’s not a colour that would be a reality of goodness on Athena, since she was never evil to begin with and the author is being shit for inventing crap like that.

The second thing is since last episode WTF is the author’s problem with Erica? Did he like have a shitty love life with some foreign girl to whore off as one in fictional terms? It looks to me like yes and it looks to me like he views all blonde foreign girls as hard to get but once subdued there are like a dog in heat, which is what Erika was in the whole anime. However I won’t deny I had fun with knowing Voban of seeing Godou such in the following,

Where he gets hurt. VOBAN IS RIGHT! You don’t need a harem nor stupid shitty girls. You need lots of Gods and contract forgings. Which is what he had and he almost killed Godou which with no time limit he would annihilate him with Weather Gurus. That being said Voban to me was the best in the series. Character wise he got me to appreciate him.

Sadly he won’t redeem the 1/10 and 1/5 of this episode for being stupid of insulting my pride of Greeks and their myths. I held too long of this shit to hold back my IMOs. I also happen to have girls with blonde hair as friends and they would BITCHSLAP him if they knew stuff like that is around and they liked anime.

Just for kicks I will watch this guy’s movie he is going to release and I swear I see the same shit from him again and ideologies, then I shall have my very own proof of his mental stating being totally a ass hurt of pain from love rejected and weird ideas of mythological value.

In conclusion I find this series insulting towards Greece and to that effect will give it a bad rating. There is nothing else to say to a low thrash who does not know the wrath of Greek Gods upon him. Yeah the shitty creator of this. The author pissed me off on a lot of occasions and he should be happy I devoted my time to even tolerate his pea brain shit.

BTW Final Image Stitches and pic dump in the BLOG,
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-from.html
I stopped like near the end, I could not take anymore any of this shit.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498341
Whatever got done.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 30, 2012 12:24 AM

Jan 2011
Meh

After reading what the novel readers had to say they basically omitted or rather overwrote an important aspect that ties into the follow arc...idk about a S2.

Let's just say if it happens fine if it doesn't I won't loose sleep.
Sep 30, 2012 12:41 AM

May 2012
I absolutely loved this show, I hope there is a season 2. This is what every harem anime should be like. The fights were awesome, the kiss scenes for all the girls were awesome, and the the type of powers used in the show what something I had never seen before. Call me crazy but I'm giving this show a 10/10.
Sep 30, 2012 1:29 AM

Jan 2011
Oh my god this ending sucked.
A good show overall, the fights were pretty unique with that golden land or whatever it is.
This was too generic though imo, could've been much better.
7/10.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 30, 2012 2:26 AM

Mar 2012
Meh, I wanted to give it an 8 but I think I'll give it a 7 for having such a poor conclusion/setup for a 2nd season. Overall though, this anime REALLY surprised me. I'm not a big fan of harem animes and I found this one to be pretty decent...even though I really couldn't stand some of the girls in Goudou's harem.
Sep 30, 2012 2:42 AM
Apr 2010
well guys i believe there is a hint for probably a second season now that i see 1 of the other campiones john pluto smith sama from america
Sep 30, 2012 2:45 AM

Jul 2011
This show will be remembered for the kissus, but still enjoyable.

7/10
ainkySep 30, 2012 3:34 AM
Sep 30, 2012 2:47 AM

Feb 2009
redsnigami said:
well guys i believe there is a hint for probably a second season now that i see 1 of the other campiones john pluto smith sama from america
Again, no chance of a season season even if they showed JPS there. Godou doesn't have Ama no Murakumo with him. It's his second Authority and without it, the next arc can't proceed.
Sep 30, 2012 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
Overrushed....geez

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 30, 2012 3:25 AM

Jun 2009
I give this show a 7/10, quite enjoyable show. The only girl is Goudou's harem that I like is Lilliana. The other are meh. A S2 is optional for me not necessary, but if it does come, I will watch it.
Sep 30, 2012 4:14 AM

Aug 2012
belatkuro said:
redsnigami said:
Again, no chance of a season season even if they showed JPS there.

Just by looking at how different the anime is with the LN, I won't be suprised if they change the story so that they could proceed with the next arc.
Sep 30, 2012 4:43 AM

Apr 2012
The ending made me drop this show's score down a little. Harem ending usually means meh for me. The finale also made me sorta HATE Erica because I never really noticed how much she talks about Godou.... She should just shut the hell up once in a while. :|
Sep 30, 2012 6:30 AM

Jun 2012
It was a fairly descent ending although I haven't read the light novels so I can't really compare if and where they differed. I would have liked to have seen something a little more original but this was basically what I was expecting ( a showcase of all of his authorities, his harem fawning over him, Erica being Erica, and Athena taking Godou's side) although it did seem a bit rushed. I would have liked to have seen either A.) a longer season or B.) a season two, which I guess is still possible.
Sep 30, 2012 7:54 AM

Aug 2011
7/10.

It was so-so, but not terribly bad, I guess.

I guess the only thing I liked about this episode is the fucking awesome soundtrack when Metis and Godou clash at the end.
Sep 30, 2012 9:21 AM

Jun 2011
Good epiosde. Like that he showcase most of his abilities and kissed every one of his harem, including Athena.

Will watch season 2.
9/10
Sep 30, 2012 11:14 AM
May 2012
Good story, but i felt like i wanted more plot, but it was enjoyable, the harem and the action.

7/10.
Sep 30, 2012 11:34 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
ewww. Anime original ending as expected.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 30, 2012 11:38 AM
Jul 2012
Well, the series was a mindf*ck all the way to the end. I think the gods & godnesses info kind of burned my brain. Still, I think the anime was quite good. From what I've read they cut out a couple good parts. Too bad, no info on a second season, but judging from what people said, I don't think they would even be able to do it. I liked the fights, they were enjoyable though confusing at times. I found the humor an average funny. Now I have to wonder... WHO DOES GODOU LAND WITH!?
Sep 30, 2012 2:11 PM

Jan 2012
Godou vs Gilgamesh. The more swords you possess, the higher chance of winning
Sep 30, 2012 5:44 PM
Aug 2009
ehhh, i guess the ending was okayy. kind of weird that kisses can end the fight xD.
Sep 30, 2012 7:21 PM
Jun 2012
leesan said:
Godou vs Gilgamesh. The more swords you possess, the higher chance of winning

First, there is a need to use powers of words..., whats the philosophy behind Gilgamesh?

snorkie said:
ehhh, i guess the ending was okayy. kind of weird that kisses can end the fight xD.

Don't mess with the power of kisses that can be translated into words faster... O_O?

Goddess Metis...voiced by Ishihara Kaori...Goddess Athena... voiced by Yui Ogura...

Hey I see a connection.(Other than YuiKaori.) The 2 VAs also voice another 2 goddesses from another dimension.(Paul should know...)

That aside, how many % of it is fighting? also, when the swords become a scythe, it feels like I am watching Symphogear again..(Reason: Well, Big scythe? Really it is big...)
Sep 30, 2012 8:17 PM

Sep 2012
Another kiss from Athena! ^^ I want one too~~ and man Godou's sister is adorable :3 will there be a 2nd season??
Sep 30, 2012 8:44 PM
Sep 2012
The ending felt kind of rushed and unsatisfying. I enjoyed the series for what it was, but I feel as though if it had taken a more serious tone it would've be a real contender this season. The "lightheartedness" and the harem aspects pretty much neutered the series as a whole. The main character (Mr. One-dimensional pacifist, I'm afraid of women, typical harem lead etc.) ruined a lot of the potential as well. Your slaying gods man. We don't have time for pacifism. Just kill the bastard, take their powers and be done with it, and enjoy the women throwing themselves at you.

6/10
Sep 30, 2012 9:12 PM

Aug 2008
A MC kissing 5 chicks on the same episode. That alone makes for an awesome finale in my book.

Anyway, nice anime all-around.
Oct 1, 2012 7:35 AM

Feb 2012
Genix said:
A MC kissing 5 chicks on the same episode. That alone makes for an awesome finale in my book.

Couldn't agree more! I think this is the only anime where the male lead gets 5 different kisses in one episode.

That was a satisfying ending! I enjoyed the whole series. And all of the girls have an distinctive personality that is alluring and making it difficult to choose from. I'd definitely watch a season 2 if they were to make one.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2012

82 by Vindicater »»
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2012

101 by Vindicater »»
Apr 7, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.