Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2012 3:14 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just thought I let people know that Dragonfly scans have started working on this after they finished the original series.
Mar 17, 2016 11:00 AM

Mar 2016
I wish more people would check this out.

I wanted to read this myself after finishing the series (it's a core element of the series that's missing).

The first 3 chapters are quite difficult to understand, but like the rest of Shana, the more you read, you the more you eventually get it.

Man, would I kill to see this adapted like the rest of the series.

I was enjoying it... until I realized I can't find anything past volume 3, chapter 16 translated.
So.. great; I can't even finish it.
The most I can do is buy a Japanese book and hope I can follow the pretty pictures. Strangely enough, there's a German version on Amazon... so how come they got it and no one else?
This is frustrating and the biggest shame of all. It hasn't been updated since December 2012 either; it's not coming back.
CrimsonCWAug 30, 2016 11:14 AM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.