Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 10, 2012 10:06 AM

Jun 2011
Very bad.
bonifide said:
i give it a 6/10 only because of Akatsuki Ousawa. If he wasnt the main i would give this show a 1/10. Mui is that fucking annoying.

Even if Akatsuki is the MC, there is no way to redeem this. Giving it 3/10. The only few characters that I liked are Kaidou and the secret organization, which rarely have any screen time.. Akatsuki was ok but still, with all those girls around him, made it so cliche when he was fighting. It'd be better if its only Kaidou and Akatsuki that were transferred to the other world, girls along = trouble = getting saved = annoying scene = cliche situations. There are some hot chicks too at the other world..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 13, 2012 10:38 PM

Nov 2007
Ahhh...gotta love the ecchiness in that. Especially in epi 10 which was pretty much borderline hentai. I hope they do a season 2 and continue the story I thought it was good, but I also hope they use a different anime production for the anime.
Oct 27, 2012 4:57 PM
May 2011
Good series, i think it would have been better if he just completely dominated everything though.

This is supposed to be a series about a guy whos gone through all the typical shounen powerups already, he shouldn't be losing to a mere dragon.
Oct 28, 2012 7:42 AM

Apr 2012
When are the specials of the bds coming out?
Oct 30, 2012 7:43 AM

Oct 2012
That show was quite good but it really need something to keep it up since, there is the ''A'' class clown (Kaidou Motoharu) is with the supposed bad guys and we havent seen the fight between Akatsuki and the school student council president and well there is too much thing left unanswerd but like some other series we may never have something more to listen too.
Dec 16, 2012 8:23 PM

May 2012
Quite open ending and there's still plenty of space for a sequel so perhaps one day maybe we'll get to see it? The ending it self wasn't all to bad the battle was quite intense and everything became neutral again but now they're headed off again so yea I do wonder what those specials contain perhaps that's the sequel in short?

Either way enjoyed this anime! 8/10

I did loved the sword he used in this series, one final still stitching of the sword in the beginning!

Dec 25, 2012 2:52 PM

Jun 2012
Average anime, very predictable and banal, but at the same time enjoyable.
The ending was awful though. 6/10.
Dec 29, 2012 4:32 AM

Jan 2012
Fun little ecchi series with overpowered MC

Not gonna type out all of the predictable spoiler-potential observations but will watch 2nd (if there will be one)
Dec 29, 2012 6:11 PM

Jun 2012
Forgettable but entertaining. The character design was ugly as fuck but once you get past that its alright. I enjoyed the boobs.

7/10
Jan 3, 2013 3:01 PM

Nov 2012
8/10 the anime was fine,but them changed too much what is coming from LN,somethings would have not been bad if them had gone more for the plot,also the main being OP and much others things that wasn't explained,its well explained in the light novels,i sure want a new season but with not letting something that could have been explained but them didn't like was done.
Jan 30, 2013 8:28 PM

Jun 2008
Lmao.

This was one of those anime where even I did the "shut off my brain" stunt, and it still felt like a pile of badness.

In all honesty this would've been some kickass VN with gameplay elements rather than some LN.

The final boss in this series just sucked, so badly. He pulled off mostly what makes a villain shitty: deliberately waiting for protagonist to gain power, pointless dialogue between the girl only to have him say "QUIT RANTING" LOL. What is this, some children's quarrel?

Anyways, the whole thing just sounds like an excuse for boobs. While I don't inherently have a problem with boobs, it need to be funny at least.

6/10. Since I'm fairly generous and overrate everything.
Feb 18, 2013 1:37 AM

Dec 2012
Overused plot. Battling with a dragon :|
Can't wait for season 2

Apr 10, 2013 1:52 AM

Dec 2012
6/10 simply for the badass Ousawa Akatsuki. However, if it does get a second season, I'll bump this up to a 7/10 because I felt that this does set up for a second season pretty well.

I knew that Kaidou was part of Crimson Twilight from the moment he punished that terrorist.
Apr 16, 2013 12:37 AM

Dec 2010
7/10 the only thing i didn't like much was the fight against the dragon. I feel that was way too unexpected even though they did fight a cockatrice in the beginning.
Apr 18, 2013 1:40 AM
Mar 2013
In all honestly i loved this anime i'm a big fan of Fan Service, Harem, badass Male Leads who aren't afraid to let their Perverted Side Lose, and Magic. this anime will be getting a 2nd season more then likely, else they wouldn't have basiclly Showen the whole gang Dimension Shift into the other world in the last few minutes, i feel that was a huge hint to a 2nd season where we see them resolve the Demon Uprising that comes from the Dragon guys Defeat. I'm anticipating that 2nd season will be announced sometime in 2014.
Apr 24, 2013 10:50 PM

Feb 2013
Ending pretty much hinting at a season 2. Felt that season 1 was mainly an introduction of characters, background, and showing off how strong Akatsuki is. A second season could have some potential .
~ El Psy Congroo~

May 9, 2013 1:40 PM

Mar 2009
2nd season plss :D
Jul 9, 2013 7:52 AM

Jun 2013
The last episode to me seemed kinda rushed. But I still loved the series and I sincerely hope them make a season 2 for this.
Jul 16, 2013 10:25 AM

Feb 2013
That protagonist is badass as hell.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Sep 1, 2013 1:33 AM
May 2013
This anime has a huge potential same as HS DxD, I hope there will be a 2nd season because I want to see more of this epic MC.
Sep 27, 2013 5:06 PM
Sep 2013
I wish there will be a second season
Oct 1, 2013 7:40 PM

Jan 2012
This series wasn't that good. There were parts of the series that were fun and parts that I enjoyed.. but I would have hated it if it had been any longer than it is. It reminds me of Familiar of Zero. That wasn't that good either. I thin that this series spent too much time on fanservice, and not enough time on the plot. As it is.. I didn't absolutely hate it.. so IDK, I gave it a barely passing 6/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 2:07 PM

Apr 2011
season 2 plz
Mar 27, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2013
Best MC in an Ecchi show bar none. That alone makes it worthwhile. Im a fan of powerful Shounen characters, fantasy elements/magic, and the girls are likable enough to fill their roles. Special mention to Haruka who is really cute with her denial, but yet not a childish pansy like many tsundere. When the job called for it she did what needed to be done in just Akatsuki's jacket with nothing else on, and wasn't shy or self-conscious/embarrassed.

The ecchi scenes at times break the pathetically tame barriers generally imposed o anything non-hentai, so a big + for that. There are plenty of interesting characters, villains, and forces in this anime that make it need multiple full seasons to really shine. Imo it absolutely deserves it, and I would love a season 2. The reality though is that its very unlikely due to average at best sales.

9/10, had the potential for 10/10 if it was long enough and had higher production quality.
Apr 26, 2014 9:43 AM

Apr 2009
I just wish that they stick to those ecchi parts. the second half is just senseless talking and drama.

5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2014 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
It's a shame that the plot had to thicken right at the end. It went from standard harem/ecchi story to intriguing in those last 10 or so minutes. I'm getting Legend of Legendary Heroes vibes all over again where the story picks up to something promising and ends on a cliffhanger with no continuation in sight.

Akatsuki has to be the best male lead in an ecchi-harem I've seen hands down. His sheer alpha male confidence, wit, and composure took what was another run of the mill service show and turned it into an exponentially more enjoyable ride. Even if season 2 doesn't come I hope that authors take notes and stray away from beta males like the guy from Sekirei. Although on the flip side, I wish the girls had been as interesting as him and not just archetypes.

A solid 7/10, looking forward to the specials.
Aug 1, 2014 10:55 PM

Jan 2014
just finished the show. I wonder if there will be a 2nd season or not.
Aug 16, 2014 9:16 AM
Oct 2012
this story seems to indicate there will be a second season if so my rating will go up i hope so becase as is it's like so what the hell happened?
Oct 24, 2014 12:13 PM

Jul 2013
Well he defeated the dragon! YAY!

Alazard is in chaos and they all go back which makes it seem like there should be a season 2 but it doesn't look like it which sucks because I actually really liked this show!

Akatsuki and Mui <3
Nov 11, 2014 10:15 PM

Dec 2012
Sets up the anime for a second season. I would watch a second season but I doubt it will be made. An alright anime. 6/10
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Dec 4, 2014 5:18 AM

Jan 2014
Doubt its gonna get the season 2. It has already been 2 years and heard that the sales wasnt good.
" I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again " - Asuna
Dec 20, 2014 8:50 PM

Mar 2014
The Showdown of Ferocity finally meets it's end when dawn breaks !! .. so astounding .
World Order affairs or Inter-Dimensional conflicts will be much awaited for a sequel ~ !!
Pretty GREAT Episode !!! Basically , They themselves , wants to produce more of this !!

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica . Compelling , Lusty fanservice , Awe-inspiring anime for me !!
Well , All the aspects of the animation were mediocre but full of potential . Not necessarily that they exhibit the anime to it's maximum excitement-giving but It was like they 'balanced' it . The plot , characters and stuffs are all equitable . Amusement was provided in all that facet , equally distributed to them , that It makes the anime a good , comprehensive one for all viewers . Sure some enjoyed it , some did not but the thing is , It compromise that Ideal satisfaction for a fantasy-kind of anime like this . So , This reason is why it needed to have another set or a new one but still distinguishes this type of genre . Personally , I enjoyed it for pleasure and liked it .
Jan 5, 2015 9:41 PM

Aug 2013
Well this was pretty decent.

It's generic in like every sense of the word, but it had all of the stuff I like in generic shows (OP MC, lots of boobs) so I cant complain.

By biggest gripe would be how the story picked up at the end. I finished watching this 2.5 years after it aired, so it's most likely never going to get a season 2. They left A LOT of stuff unanswered, probably more stuff than I could take the time to list.

Actually, my biggest gripe would be the sub groups I had to choose from. commie and a bunch of other shit groups not even worth mentioning did the scripts, and the fucking garbage shit show that calls themselves Final8 were the only ones who did the BDs. I don't think I have EVER seen such terrible subs in my life. This show would have easily been 10x more enjoyable for me if I didn't have to read a line while listening to the dialogue and going "that's not what they're fucking saying at all". If in the .000000000000001% chance there is a season 2, I would gladly pay a real sub group out of pocket to do proper subs.

Holy shit, even the BDs that Final8 uploaded were atrocious too. Half the episodes had out of sync audio/video/subs. It was like fighting a cancer battle.

This show also did a couple of out of the ordinary things right. One example would be Miu wearing thongs. Not only does that rarely happen in any anime, but when it does it's usually a 1 time thing when a girl is trying on something in a shopping mall scene or whatnot. However both her purple one she tried on in the mall, and the piniskh (salmon color I guess) everyday ones were both thongs. It's something minor and trivial, but definitely atypical of even normal ecchi shows.

Oh well, it was a decent ride. Since I don't think we'll ever see a season 2, it was fun while it lasted.

Miu had the godliest tits, and Haruka was best girl.
Jonesy974Jan 5, 2015 9:46 PM
Jan 8, 2015 3:41 PM
Mar 2014
any news on season2
Jan 12, 2015 9:05 PM

Oct 2013
So almost 3 years later and still no news of a second season. This is exactly what I hate about a anime with an unfinished manga or an anime with under 24 episodes.
Feb 21, 2015 2:15 AM
Jul 2014
6/10

It'd be much lower but its hard to find a anime MC who isn't afraid of girls and can kick a** at the same time.
Mar 14, 2015 3:32 PM
Sep 2014
Damn, what a shame, finaly a show that doesnt have wimpy MC and it didnt get sequel :(
Why does people love anime with whiny MC which are afraid of girls and which just screaming and shit.
Maaaaaan.
Im not saying this show is something spectacular but it is way batter than usual ones.
Mar 14, 2015 3:45 PM

Mar 2013
Oni_Link said:
So almost 3 years later and still no news of a second season. This is exactly what I hate about a anime with an unfinished manga or an anime with under 24 episodes.

There was more than enough material for a second 13 episode season even back then, there hasn't been a novel released in over 2 years and blu-ray sales where bad though.

Mar 22, 2015 8:43 AM

Nov 2013
I actually found this pretty enjoyable, especially the second half of the season. It looks like they really did plan for a second season, since there was a lot of build up for more story and a lot of characters weren't even revealed yet. I wouldn't mind a continuation myself.

I also liked the two main characters, but not as individuals. Both Akatsuki and Miu didn't have that much depth to them, but for some reason they felt to be really likeable as a couple. As an "item" I liked both of them. Also they had simple but cool-looking character designs.

Enjoyable series.
Jun 24, 2015 2:18 AM
Aug 2014
An enjoyable watch, the last few episodes really left cliffhangers which forced me to marathon it.

Too bad the sales were bad and someone pointed out a new LN hasn't been released for 2 years... =/
Aug 17, 2015 11:58 AM
Feb 2015
Nice anime to watch but a second season would be great! Still lots of unanswered questions but all we can do now is wait...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Nov 9, 2015 4:55 AM

Nov 2014
Voltning said:
Nice anime to watch but a second season would be great! Still lots of unanswered questions but all we can do now is wait...
it was... err... interesting, a second season would be good but I kind of doubt they would make it, who knows
Nov 16, 2015 11:34 PM

Sep 2011
The show was pretty garbage, but it was extremely refreshing to see a MC with both brains and balls. He carried this show so hard. They left way too much open at the end, so I am awaiting a second season solely to satisfy my OCD for plot completion.
Nov 19, 2015 6:12 AM

Aug 2013
That was fun. The secret round table meeting was a bit silly though.

I hope we get a second season.

7/10
Jan 17, 2016 1:49 AM
Nov 2015
Icebreaker93 said:
That was good show but have some unanswered questions.Who is Akatsuki father,what is this that organisation and terrorist organisation.Want 2nd season.
^ Same here as well!
Jan 19, 2016 6:11 AM

Jan 2015
I liked the anime, but the ending disappoints me if there won't be another season.
Jan 25, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2010
I want to read the light novel, where should I pick up if I want to continue from episode 12?
May 16, 2016 5:24 PM

Aug 2014
In the end he cut the dragon in half? :O

I liked this anime, maybe it wasn't the best but I enjoyed it and near the ending it kept getting better and better. And I like the ending, I am interested in story so I will see second season/ manga or whatever source it is.

I got hard time deciding 7/10 or 8/10 :|
There was no great music and not enough comedy but I liked the ecchi and fanservice and the plot at the last episodes and the start as well as the ending of season.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 24, 2016 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
Just a Questions since this episode has finished aired at its 2016.. well will there mostly be a season 2 i have seen that there are quite a few books but it hasnt gone that far since 2013
Jun 22, 2016 6:13 AM

Apr 2016
Great ending, totally loved it! The show was pretty hilarious with a really strong and funny main character. Would love to see more of Haruka tho...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

143 by devil1001 »»
Feb 28, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

133 by Wiilrs »»
Jan 17, 2023 5:11 PM

» Still no season 2 bruh?

tos_ka - Sep 13, 2021

11 by JWA800 »»
Nov 11, 2022 10:20 PM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

67 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:26 PM

» I liked estetica and wish there could be a season 2. ( 1 2 3 4 )

different - Sep 22, 2012

155 by kcp_snag »»
Sep 15, 2022 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.