Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 23, 2010 6:45 AM

Apr 2010
Seems back on track now. That’s the dere-dere Taiga I know.
&& Inko-chan is just... too funny, and a bit creepy at the same time.
Nov 17, 2010 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
Sudoh Bucks. Haha.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 6, 2010 10:48 PM
Dec 2010
she was looking at pictures of him the whole time. I know it.
Feb 9, 2011 5:58 AM

Sep 2008
The "Sudoh Bucks" thing made me chuckle a bit. x)

Not much happened in the episode, but it was still enjoyable. I didn't absolutely "love" it, but it liked it, I suppose.

Having countless photographs of Kitamura... Yes that definitely gave off stalker vibes, all from Taiga. XD Too bad she can't take even a decent photo of him...
Mar 6, 2011 12:45 AM

Aug 2010
Funny ep. Just not sure how Kitamura feels about Taiga now.
Mar 20, 2011 8:31 AM

Feb 2011
so that how taiga fall in love with kitamura
a new girl come in next ep?
who is she?
Jun 30, 2011 9:56 PM

Jun 2009
WTF
I'm so mad at Taiga right now!!
Dec 18, 2011 7:30 PM

Dec 2007
That was an incredible waste of time. It's not even an unrequited love if they both like each other. It would be easier if Taiga would just clearly confess to him again.
Dec 21, 2011 1:05 PM

Jul 2010
WTFwasThat said:
I liked Taiga a lot in the episode, less violent, till the end at least. Funny confession Kitamura made.

Jan 13, 2012 9:02 AM

Sep 2010
So Taiga is a stalker :3
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Jul 18, 2012 10:22 PM

Mar 2012
XD
INKO SAID SOMETHING
Aug 2, 2012 1:57 PM

Jun 2009
Liked the scene where Taiga talked about how she fell in love with Kitamura because he liked her for who she is. Of course, that doesn't mean he still likes her.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 20, 2012 5:40 PM
Jul 2012
Ha good episode.
4/5
Dec 10, 2012 12:01 AM

Sep 2012
lmao sudoh-bucks coffee
"how is this place not getting sued"
died of laughter omfg
Jan 10, 2013 3:29 AM

Apr 2012
This bitch is really pissing me off. She's such an ungrateful brat, I don't know why he even puts up with her crap let alone help her and let her do whatever she wants in his house. The hell is wrong with both of them...
Feb 4, 2013 12:06 PM

Apr 2012
His hatred of mold is getting close to obsession.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Mar 2, 2013 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
That bird creeps me out.. haha
Apr 10, 2013 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
I had a smile on my face the whole time :)

It's really sweet how Taiga acts...I think she's my favorite tsundere in any show I've seen so far. The way both her and Takasu act around their crushes like when they were eating together is sweet. I hope they show more of Takasu and Kushieda and their interactions.

Also I think this is the first time in an anime where I'm actually happy to see two characters getting along so well and I don't want them to end up together. I hope it stays that way although I might change my mind if some unexpected developments occur. I haven't been this excited about a series since Clannad :)
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jun 15, 2013 6:11 PM

Sep 2011
What the heck was with that school assembly. Do people actually do stuff like that (lining up like that) in japan or was that just meaningless?
Jul 13, 2013 12:15 AM

Jan 2008
wow really really a bucket of pudding wait that isnt a half bad idea i should make that tomorrow hehehehe bed scene was just adorable
Jul 30, 2013 8:08 AM

Jan 2012
I KNEW IT!!! Kitamura, wonder what your feelings are like now :/
Aug 3, 2013 3:46 AM

Mar 2013
My God, Taiga it's totally annoying. I don't know if I can handle her personality anymore. Don't know what's so "cute" and "moe" about her, she's always acting like such a sick bastard. However, the episode was pretty decent. I'll watch the 4 next, to see what's gonna happen.
Sep 14, 2013 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
Mopo said:
This bitch is really pissing me off. She's such an ungrateful brat, I don't know why he even puts up with her crap let alone help her and let her do whatever she wants in his house. The hell is wrong with both of them...

Taiga is tsunderer & he is in love with Taiga, but Taiga loves him back to, but they are not ready to admit it, Taiga dose not mean this mean words she say's to him & he knows that, its Taigas subconscious self defense, talking about Ryuuji & Taiga ofc
Dec 8, 2013 10:12 PM

Apr 2013
kevsterr95 said:
lmao sudoh-bucks coffee
"how is this place not getting sued"
died of laughter omfg

WAIT STOP. LITERALLY HAD TO PAUSE MY STREAM AND COME IN HERE AND COMMENT ON THAT. I'M STILL LAUGHING AS I TYPE THIS.

caps were so warranted for that.
Dec 11, 2013 6:42 PM

Aug 2013
The bird is so retarded, wonder how it's still alive. Taiga is such a lassie, it's so cute. Minori is such a cutie too, having so much energie... Kitamura, clueless as always.

Oh god, didn't saw that revelation coming at the end... Also, I wonder how that you girl will be? In the preview, Ryuuji say that she's pretty and stupid, I though that she would be the smart one of the gang, seem like i'm wrong.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 19, 2013 5:12 AM

Oct 2013
the parrot inko at the end :o
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 27, 2014 7:04 PM

Feb 2011
Inko! You're insane! I love it!
May 18, 2014 5:05 PM
Jan 2012
Inko said something XD The new girl was a bit annoying in her debut episode.
Sep 4, 2014 7:42 AM

Jan 2014
Nah I don't buy it, Ami's not the air-head type of girl, she smells like double-face by miles away.

And, Taiga is as delusional as always. Why making herself appear like she always detested to, moreover when practically everyone knows how you truly are?
I am glad though that Ryuuji is not the typical wimp who's always under Taiga's type of girl's orders. I mean, he does what she asks not because he cannot stand-up, it's because he wants. He would easily drop her alone.
Sep 29, 2014 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
Wait wut, so he likes Taiga? WTF KITAMURA
Oct 31, 2014 7:48 AM
Nov 2013
I think I am in love with this show. TSUNDEREEEE
Nov 15, 2014 7:29 AM

Jan 2013
Well... things sure are messed up.
So many wrong turns.
Dec 14, 2014 7:04 PM

Nov 2012
Kitamura use to love Taiga?Wtf then why he friendzone her?

I think Taiga might not really love Kitamura but love the fact someone loves her,so it didn't necessarily have to be Kitamura it could have been anybody as long as they confessed to her.Though I could just be overthinking things.
Jan 1, 2015 1:42 AM

Sep 2014
LOL Sudoh-bucks and "why hasn't this place been sued yet?"

That brain-damaged bird...
Feb 8, 2015 8:31 AM

Nov 2014
Sudoh-bucks. XD

Taiga, you're adorable. As usual. in this episode, Taiga & Ryuji argued as if they were siblings.

I am confuckingused at why why kitamura rejected her, when she returned his feelings finally. Or is he just getting back at her for her rejecting him?
no..no.. Kitamura doesn't seem like that kind of guy. now that I think about it, perhaps, his feelings for her, were not as deep as he thought they were... an infatuation, a crush. But TAIGA. i'm not sure which way I feel her leaning toward right now. somewhat towards Kitamura, but i think there MIGHT be an opening for Ryuji. If they both play their cards the right way.

ryuji: stop cleaning so much shit. boy, it's getting out of hand. calm down. the dirt will be there again tomorrow..

About Taiga again. She's obviously nervous, especially around kitamura, but also with Ryuji now also. She has so many pictures of him, her hands shake. She is afraid, fearful of getting the wrong picture of him. but, at the same time, every picture of him is a picture she treasures and loves,because it is of kitamura.
LadyDisraeliFeb 8, 2015 8:37 AM
Feb 8, 2015 8:47 AM

Aug 2014
VanishingKira said:
Kitamura use to love Taiga?Wtf then why he friendzone her?

I think Taiga might not really love Kitamura but love the fact someone loves her,so it didn't necessarily have to be Kitamura it could have been anybody as long as they confessed to her.Though I could just be overthinking things.
I'm not sure I agree, but it certainly seems plausible.
LadyDisraeli said:
in this episode, Taiga & Ryuji argued as if they were siblings.
I wonder if Taiga doesn't miss having family, even if she doesn't wanna be with her own. I get the sense that she'd already have trouble imagining her life without Ryūji.
I am confuckingused at why why kitamura rejected her, when she returned his feelings finally.
I so wanted Ryūji just to walk up and hug her after she talked about that. I'd have squeed.
now that I think about it, perhaps, his feelings for her, were not as deep as he thought they were... an infatuation, a crush.
I half-suspect this.
But TAIGA. i'm not sure which way I feel her leaning toward right now. somewhat towards Kitamura, but i think there MIGHT be an opening for Ryuji. If they both play their cards the right way.
I think she's already getting a bit jealous of the amount of attention he pays Minori. Wouldn't admit it even to herself since she's still drooling over Kitamura, and admittedly it's hard to tell between jealousy and generic annoyance with her, but still...she spends an awful lot of time berating him over things relating to Minori that really aren't that naughty.
ryuji: stop cleaning so much shit. boy, it's getting out of hand. calm down. the dirt will be there again tomorrow..
His attitude toward mold is a more-extreme version of mine toward typoes. XD
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
May 10, 2015 9:00 AM

Oct 2013
>Ryu helping Taiga being a creepy stalker who laminates photos of her crush that her crush didn't know she took of him

nigguh puuuhhhleeeaase

solid episode though

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 11, 2015 1:09 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
this ep was just LOL

May 12, 2015 7:45 AM

Jan 2014
That pigeon looks retarded.
Aug 31, 2015 3:28 PM

Oct 2012
Better. At least both Kitamura and Kushied felt more natural. Bento time was great scene. I wonder when they'll realize they are acting near each other more casualy and at ease than with their love crush.

By any chance, is Kitamura really a model (part-time perhaps)? I don't believe that magazine look-alike was there just at random. Bet there is still many things we don't know.

And now it's pretty clear they are putting Kushieda into role of the girl you think you love on the first sight but slowly realizing she is not so perfect as you dreamed up.

Heh, and dat School Days knife parody :D

The rooftop scene was also great. So this is how it was the other way around before for Taiga and Kitamura. I like how they added new layer of story with Kitamura being in love with Taiga back then. Anyone noticed he said he 'loved' her in the past tense? Meaning, it's now over for him (and that would also explain why she was rejected). Now I wonder why Ruyuuji started liking Kushieda back then.

btw - I have a feeling that parrot is going to die by horrible death (moreover, probably by the hands of Taiga's clumsiness). It will be nice catalyst and breakpoint to their relation.
Mich666Aug 31, 2015 3:33 PM
Oct 13, 2015 2:57 PM

Aug 2014
So Kitamura had a crush before, huh? Pretty surprising.
Nov 16, 2015 7:17 AM
Nov 2015
SudohBucks FTW! haha. What a bomb dropper now knowing that Kitamura was in love with Taiga. Smooth move klutz lol you done it now.
Dec 6, 2015 7:15 AM

Nov 2014
Interesting that Kitamura confessed his love before, I guess he doesn't like her anymore and that's why he friendzoned her, or maybe he did it because he wasn't going to be rejected twice if it didn't work out or whatever.
Dec 9, 2015 4:04 PM
Jul 2014
This episode wasn't so special.
Jan 9, 2016 4:50 PM
Jun 2015
20 minutes about photos seriously ? :/
May 5, 2016 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
Highlight of the episode for me was the Sudoh-Bucks.
Thought the president was Ami when she first showed up, wow that school looked pretty strict.
Taiga getting lifted was quite funny, I thought it was Ryuuji but it turnt out to be Kitamura. I guess at this point Ryuuji would not dare to do something so daunting.
Affinity to MAL
Anime: 47.35%
Manga: 46.36%
Jun 21, 2016 9:20 AM
Mar 2015
Sudoh-Bucks
Where our slogan is: "How come they haven't gotten sued yet?"
Oct 1, 2016 1:34 PM

Jul 2014
She's a stalker too? Wow. Definitely a keeper.
Oct 30, 2016 5:02 PM

Jan 2016
This shit doesn't make any fuckin sense. She confessed to him couple episodes ago, and he wasn't shocked or anything, he rejected her like it was nothing.

and now he has a crush on her and used to love her? ok? why wasn't any of this mentioned on ep 2
Nov 20, 2016 4:01 PM

Nov 2015

Ryuuji: You want me to take a picture of him?
Taiga: WAIT!!
Taiga: How many can you take?

xD

Taiga is, at the very least, an utterly intriguing character.
So much hate and wrath within such a small body to a point that makes you scared but at the same time is cute. And her voice, capable of emanate fury and contempt but when she's nervous ig turns to a level of cuteness that is ridiculous xD

Jajajaja very funny the Starbucks clone and how Ryuuji questioned how that store had not been sued jaja.

WTF!? Kitamura was in love of Taiga!? And he confessed to her!? WTF!?
Now, looking back a little bit, it kind of makes sense the "friendzone" he gave to her when she confessed back to him. He thought it was so they could be even (in some twisted way). That's why he said something like they could, at the end, stay as friends... oh...

PD: I like the blue haired girl. I thought she was gonna be some cheap kuudere but I see she's a bossy girl.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.