Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 16, 2012 6:16 AM

Nov 2011
Whats with Athena's calm personality after falling through the roof, hope she atleast explains the world of campione to the sister or something

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 16, 2012 11:15 AM

Jul 2012
I lolled at athena in the end.
Sep 16, 2012 6:00 PM

Aug 2011
Ah, so the mysterious 4th girl appears. I'm not sure how I feel about Ena, seems she's always on the offensive, even more so than Erica. Can't wait for her famous kiss scene with Godou (I hope!)

Classy entrance by the cute Athena as always.
Sep 16, 2012 6:10 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Wishing I had a little sister so she could have a goddess girl fall through the roof on top of her and, after calmly brushing off the debris, ask if I was home.
Sep 16, 2012 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
finally the girl ! i was waiting for and theres 2 episodes left what...
Sep 17, 2012 1:47 AM

Feb 2012
Good episode.

I don't know what to say anymore...I just want that harem :D
Sep 17, 2012 1:48 AM

Mar 2012
Too good.
Sep 17, 2012 6:27 AM

Jan 2012
+1 Overpowered girl in Harem

Athena with the troll entrance at the end too LOL
Sep 17, 2012 10:02 PM

Nov 2008
belatkuro said:
They changed a bit of the SoL parts. Godou was suppose to be trapped in the gym storage by the jealous boys and then they peeped in the pool, only to be punished by Erica. I'm surprised they managed to drag out the first half after omitting that.

The date was remotely different too but it was better here than in the novels. Godou actually brought Erica to a soccer match with his middle school friends and Erica was suppose to be irritated that he was very tactless in their first date.
It's okay I guess after they completely removed her development in volume 3.

And Ena should have prepared that black hole trap in the school(Godou and Erica went in the school after the date) rather than it appearing out of nowhere.
And what was up with Athena here? Ena is suppose to be the enemy in this arc and Athena wasn't suppose to appear in this volume. Dammit, anime original.
Now I can't see how they'll do the next parts. Here's hoping that scene in the other world would be satisfying.

I was going to say they have off and on been adding in "anime only" stuff* changing things here or there - Though Ena isn't really a true 'enemy' more like semi antagonist compared to some actual true enemies. But honestly I gave up around episode 2 or 3 of seeing any actual novel adaption just some of it - thus separating the anime and just watching it for what it is- and reading and enjoy the LN - both have their good sides ; I like you actually enjoyed the anime date far more lol - Lets see how they handle the ending I am assuming its going anime original - unless some how campione got green-lit for another season- would be nice but not likely

And this series took way to long to involve Ena if were going 13 episodes and nothing more~
Sep 20, 2012 9:29 AM

Jan 2011
I really liked Shizuka in this ep. Felt like she saw Godou as a possible love interest which brings about a possibility of her joining the harem. Wishful thinking though...

I also found Athena's entrance cute and funny... Loved it when she just recovered like nothing happened. Can't wait for the moment when Shizuka will rage at Godou for adding a loli to his harem haha
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 22, 2012 8:13 AM

Jun 2012
It was cool that we got to meet the final girl to possibly be in Godou's harem. I also liked the scenes involving Godou's sister, talk about funny. The fighting scenes with Athena were cool though I have to admit at this point I really don't care for the new girl. Also my liking for Erica shot up in this episode.
Sep 26, 2012 12:48 AM

May 2011
Erica just keeps on getting better and better. Her date and her devotion in this episode made me love her even more. And I just love the way that she teases Lili who just become so cute when she's embarrassed. Ena seems pretty interesting and I like her attitude with the way that she's handling this marriage thing.

Lol Athena was just so cute at the end acting like nothing happened.
ZeroZxSep 26, 2012 12:52 AM
Sep 27, 2012 11:05 AM

Jan 2011
Yay, the final girl was here. Next episode she'll make a confession or at least that's what I think.
Athena at the end... uhm? Random much?
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 2, 2012 6:06 AM

Apr 2009
And so a new character and probably last member of the harem to apply, Ena, appears. Here comes a new challenger!

Good to see some screentime again for Shizuka, at least she's concerned over what she sees as her brother's uncontrolled womanizing. Her looks of disapproval are very nice... ^^;

And we're back to focusing on Erica, it seems. Ena doesn't take too kindly to Godou's international harem, huh? And she crosses swords with Erica.

Nice entrance by Athena. Too bad we didn't get to see Shizuka's reaction. Yet another one of my brother's harem girls?! And a loli at that?!
Oct 2, 2012 9:48 AM

May 2012
The way this series ended did kind of fall short on my expectations, but it was still a pretty awesome series.

7/10
Oct 5, 2012 10:16 PM

Sep 2011
Lol what an entrance.
Dec 21, 2012 3:41 PM

May 2012
Oh boy, a new introduction of a girl and jealousy between the all the girls leading to a fight having both Erica and Godou disappear in some world between life and death.

And lol at that ending where Athena drops in his house :p
Dec 22, 2012 2:56 AM

Sep 2012
Fun chapter. I liked how Athena fell through the roof and the sister was all suprised. Can't wait to see next episode to see if she becomes any part of this.

BTW, this thread is full of spoilers. At least use spoilers.
Jan 1, 2013 10:20 PM

Oct 2011
Man, Gudou should just accept Erica.. she loves him the most, looks the best and has a faithful and honest personality, what would you want more?
Jul 1, 2013 11:26 AM

Oct 2012
I really have the feeling I missed an episode at some point.
The new girl/harem element (unable to remember her name) is as I feared, uninteresting for the most of it. I'd be disappointed by the episode, but I already saw it coming.

Athena and Liliana remain as the highlights, Yuri as well surprisingly enough. Though they only made up a small segment of the episode leaving the rest of the segments as something less than desirable.
Aug 21, 2013 11:11 AM
Aug 2013
Been quite liking this series so far, though I feel it kinda jumped right in there a bit too fast with everything. Also, if someone views an episode discussion, shouldn't they basically be accepting that there is a high chance of spoilers? Since, you know, your discussing about the episode? (even then I actually have no idea how to use the spoiler thing)

But wanted to say here, that Kusanagi just did abit of a dick move in the tea club room by saying flat out to everyone that they are just friends and thats it.

One does not simply epically kiss each of them and say were friends.
Sep 1, 2013 11:15 AM

Jun 2011
All the girls are so great, if only it can end as a harem, that would be so great, but the girls won't like it I guess?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 13, 2013 11:33 PM

May 2011
Been a while since Erica got some good screen time, not that I don't like the other girls.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 9:36 PM

Mar 2012
Jeez, everyone's acting like calling them friends was so bad but what was he supposed to say? Girlfriends? Concubines? He wasn't gonna say anything weird, and when you think about it they ARE his friends, they're just forced to do that kiss thing cause of the magic. So really, I can't blame him for saying that. It actually annoyed me how they gave him the cold shoulder cause of it, but nice to see that Erica (who I admit isn't really my favorite) actually went to him during the cold shoulder business and even said she'd always love him no matter what. I admit, that even though he's not been comfortable with her she said her love was genuine and I gotta admire her persistence. Besides, she did put it bluntly that just saying friends was a bit harsh, but she personally doesn't care what he says cause she understands him best, something those other two failed to do and went 'wah wah, i'm just a friend *cold shoulder*'.

And thinking about it, Erica did mention that he'd come to understand why she was #1. I guess it's cause in the end she's the most honest and will always be on his side, no matter what. I do still cringe whenever she's up to something or whenever she tries to trick him a bit, but in the end she's got his best interest in mind. I thought that him and Liliana were more compatible, especially during that extra passionate kiss scene; their relationship up to that point developed quite well, with him not wanting to take a kiss from her and her beginning to understand what sorta guy he is. But I guess the gap between Gotou and the other 2 girls is larger since they'd take him saying 'friends' to heart, whilst Erica would just laugh it off. She went to talk to him, she teased the other girls, and she even went on a date with him, basically saying that 'I'M NO FRIEND', and I respect that. Guess that's why she is #1 girl, haha
JusticeSoulTunaSep 25, 2013 9:45 PM
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Dec 10, 2013 4:01 PM

Jan 2008
Episode was okay but could have been more on the action though with there only being 2 episodes left there should be more storytime versus filler feeling to it.
May 16, 2014 11:11 PM

Oct 2013
athena intrusion XD was epic
[/quote]
Apr 10, 2015 7:44 PM
Feb 2015
About time the last girl showed up...
"You can handle the sex and childbearing" LMAO
The new girl is pretty cool I guess, she is going to fall in love with him eventually. Well it looks like liliana joined his school as well xD she basically did the same thing as Erica.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jan 24, 2016 2:07 PM

Apr 2013
I feel like Erica is the only reason to give this show a positive rating, I'm still seriously disappointed though.
Jul 7, 2016 10:43 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, don't know where the black haired girl came from.
Decent episode.
Nov 9, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
Rip his friendzoning with Mariya and Liliana (who is best girl in my opinion). But at least they seem to still have courage to still be in the game for his heart.
Aww a Date with Erica :( why not more Liliana

Btw Ena looks like Akame (Ik Campione came first, just in case someone tries to say Campione came first not Akame ga Kill!).
Nov 9, 2017 10:12 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, Ena's voice is completely different than what I expected from her design XD She seems pretty cool though. Godou just friendzoned everyone ... sigh, how dense can you be D: The date with Erica was really nice and fun to watch and she sort of told him off a bit at least :P Her fight with Ena was good too, except then the latter's grandpa took Godou to the Netherworld?! O_O I wonder what's happening at the end with Athena, I guess she lost her fight and now has to ask for help? Unfortunately the only person home is Godou's sister :P
May 13, 2020 1:20 PM
Jan 2018
People should know that a harem series won't have a harem ending at the end of its first season , that won't happen till near the end of the source material which apprently it has for this series
Apr 15, 5:44 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to RiukixD
Man, Gudou should just accept Erica.. she loves him the most, looks the best and has a faithful and honest personality, what would you want more?
@RiukixD

Godou is an idiot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

171 by Toolbot »»
Apr 21, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2012

205 by Vindicater »»
Apr 17, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2012

79 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2012

91 by Vindicater »»
Apr 9, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2012

101 by Vindicater »»
Apr 7, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.