Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 7, 2022 4:20 PM

Jul 2021
It was a more tense and sad episode.
Satoshi shouldn't have done something like that
asdasdsadad
Feb 3, 2022 2:17 PM

Apr 2018
Yeah, this was the best episode in the series. I got way more in to it than the other episodes. Although the "mystery" was quite obvious this time :D
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Sep 11, 2022 4:02 AM

Aug 2014
This episode is more emotional than usual. Satoshi with his complex feeling and also Chitanda with her straightfroward attitude. And we saw another Houtarou-Satoshi connection here. Figure it out the second the incident happens
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 5, 2022 7:34 AM

Mar 2019
Wow this took a turn, didn't expect this amount of drama in a Hyouka episode. Satoshi sure complicated things, but he still gave the answer in the end. It just feels weird how we suddenly arrived to this and then it suddenly ended and we don't get to see what happened.

Now, for the last episode, I wonder what they will do.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 22, 2023 5:50 AM

Dec 2022
Why couldn't Satoshi just accept the chocolate as a nice gift? Surely appreciating the gesture isn't tantamount to officially agreeing to date. Feels like this drama is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 14, 2023 3:47 AM

Oct 2022
The mystery was obvious this time around, but I think that actually added to the episode and the feelings behind it. This anime is so good at conveying what people are feeling and why. I really like that. In all the mysteries they solve together, what they really are trying to get to the bottom of is the human heart.

Dec 31, 2023 11:53 AM

Apr 2012
Episodes like this prevents me from giving this anime a higher score. Satoshi is an awful character with his weird complex.
Jan 27, 9:27 AM

Jan 2008
I really didn't understand Satoshi's behaviour, and worrying about obsessing over her. Felt like incoherent writing there.

I did laugh at Chitanda's "I may have to get drastic" speech. She was about to go all Equalizer on everyone lol.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Feb 4, 8:14 PM
Nov 2017
this episode was awful,

I never expected this

Satoshi or Oreki, man, you guys are just ruining the vibes, why do they gotta be like this

this episode is so painful to watch

I can't imagine how thought process and emotional arrogance kinda miss their own point

Oreki thinks he can outsmart himself, and in the end, defeated something so important by his own self destruction, same for Satoshi

painful., Wish I never watched past ep 20 and left it there
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2012

267 by Miedori »»
May 4, 10:12 AM

» No romance here

YuniVT - Mar 10

26 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 28, 4:21 AM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

185 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

266 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 22, 2012

491 by Prosper20 »»
Apr 5, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.