Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2012 12:52 PM
Jul 2009
Fiji said:
There is no way they can sex there in Aincrad, all online game character always retains their underwares if you remove their armor, so it is impossible. Ahahaha!

They did have sex.
Sep 8, 2012 12:53 PM

Dec 2011
Awesome episode. But it felt a little bit rushed for me. (I read light novel though)
But still, can't wait for next episode.
Sep 8, 2012 12:55 PM
Apr 2009
1idd0kun said:

Ok, but even then, I don't think he would have managed to kill him with that if Kuradeel wasn't already almost dead at that point.

I agree with this part, I just corrected skill/not-skill part
Sep 8, 2012 12:55 PM
Feb 2012
Niyawa said:
Baphomet said:
2 years' worth of semen made a glopping sound.

Masterpiece.
Sep 8, 2012 12:58 PM

Jan 2012
Finallyyyyy, the glop.
Sep 8, 2012 12:59 PM

Dec 2011
1idd0kun said:
Fiji said:
There is no way they can sex there in Aincrad, all online game character always retains their underwares if you remove their armor, so it is impossible. Ahahaha!

They did have sex.

Well, I am not a LN reader... I don't know which parts they cut.
But if they did, I guess it is virtual? Hehehe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 1:01 PM

Nov 2007
Hah so he gets forced into the douchey guild. I guess he had that coming for being cocky. Still seemed like Heathcliff had some kinda advantage. Now he's stuck teaming with the jerk from before. No crystals? well this doesn't seem like a trap at all does it? Oh of course it was a trap, but set by douchey mcdouche instead of that crappy commander.

man that would have sucked to die to that asshole. as expected here's Asuna at the last second. of course instead of finishing him off she's going into "omg I saved you mode". GO FINISH HIM. wow you dumb idiot. too gulible she almost dies, and now he lost a hand? GULLIBLE IDIOTS. well I guess he can't dual weild WITH 1 HAND. GOOD JOB ASUNA.

oh hey dat kiss. wtf his arm grew back? that's convenient. hey unequip ... and boom the clothes are gone! they GON DO IT. WTF he's backing out? yeah she has the right to be pissed. so considering she looks nekkid in the bed I'm gonna go with the fact they did it. wasn't it just an episode ago she didn't want to get married? oh well, not like it's real marriage I guess.

would have liked to see more of the guild leader and any consequences of godfrey getting murdered by the traitor.
Sep 8, 2012 1:01 PM
Aug 2009
Good episode, but the only thing I don't like about this anime is that...They don't go over all the like..background talk that we get from the LN, like the thoughts of Kirito and the purposes of his actions during the duel with Heartcliff.
Without it, this anime will get especially confusing when they switch into ALF, which a lot of the explanation about that game comes from the thoughts/background talking of Kirito.
Sep 8, 2012 1:02 PM

Feb 2012
at this moment they didnt do it in the LN so im pretty sure they didnt do it in the anime. maybe later tho who knows.

awesome episode. Her saving him was amazing i cant wait till they get married
Sep 8, 2012 1:03 PM

Sep 2012
mystik said:
Hah so he gets forced into the douchey guild. I guess he had that coming for being cocky. Still seemed like Heathcliff had some kinda advantage. Now he's stuck teaming with the jerk from before. No crystals? well this doesn't seem like a trap at all does it? Oh of course it was a trap, but set by douchey mcdouche instead of that crappy commander.

man that would have sucked to die to that asshole. as expected here's Asuna at the last second. of course instead of finishing him off she's going into "omg I saved you mode". GO FINISH HIM. wow you dumb idiot. too gulible she almost dies, and now he lost a hand? GULLIBLE IDIOTS. well I guess he can't dual weild WITH 1 HAND. GOOD JOB ASUNA.

oh hey dat kiss. wtf his arm grew back? that's convenient. hey unequip ... and boom the clothes are gone! they GON DO IT. WTF he's backing out? yeah she has the right to be pissed. so considering she looks nekkid in the bed I'm gonna go with the fact they did it. wasn't it just an episode ago she didn't want to get married? oh well, not like it's real marriage I guess.

would have liked to see more of the guild leader and any consequences of godfrey getting murdered by the traitor.

what did i just read... you just went on a TEAR xD
Sep 8, 2012 1:06 PM

Jul 2012
leave the frontlines and go get married and stuff? noooo that seems boring
Sep 8, 2012 1:12 PM

Jul 2012
I think my heart just burst. This episode was beyond amazing, loved it so much :D

One thing though, its possible to have sex in this video game? That's a pretty in depth and detailed video game XD Well I guess it IS a virtual reality.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Sep 8, 2012 1:12 PM

Aug 2012
AWWWWWW i was waiting for those AsunaxKirito moments <3 @>,<@

this episode was amazing, I think they missed out some parts in the LN BUT WHO CARES? THIS EPISODE WAS FANTASTIC :D

im glad they didn't fail on this episode because this is one of my favourite parts of the LN

on a side note, BWAHAHAHAHA KIRITO IN WHITE XPPPPP
Sep 8, 2012 1:14 PM
Aug 2012
Big edit, uhhh, apparently an extra episode is coming out around this time period in the show... What?
Sep 8, 2012 1:15 PM

Mar 2012
Kids, don't watch this episode. Online relationships are very dangerous.
Sep 8, 2012 1:16 PM

Jul 2012
therandomestguy said:
leave the frontlines and go get married and stuff? noooo that seems boring

No its not, we'd get more super sweet romantic moments :D

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Sep 8, 2012 1:16 PM

Jul 2009
get poisoned
lose a hand
kiss
glop
kekkon
Sep 8, 2012 1:17 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
That was one of the worst episodes in this series. It hurt to watch. It rly hurt so much to watch.... I can't believe I dislike the series even more in the main story part than the side stories part...
Sep 8, 2012 1:17 PM

Jul 2012
Not sure how many times I had to watch the last few minutes, It was so heart warming!!!!
Sep 8, 2012 1:18 PM

Jul 2009
KIRITO!!!
YOURE THE MAN!
ASUNA!!
YOURE THE BEST!

Jan 2008
BRB squealing everywhere forever~ D:

Aug 2012
sooo anyone happy that godfrey died?

i know he's annoying and all but at least he died for a good cause xD
Sep 8, 2012 1:19 PM

Feb 2012
D'awwwwwwwwww. What a cute ep ( Minus the two dudes getting killed ;P ). That kiss was awesome and Asuna undressing was fucking sexy. Damn you Kirito, when a girl undresses infront of you you follow through! Though I'm sure it was implied they had sex regardless considering there's sex in the LN.

EDIT: NM, apparently they didn't have sex yet at this point in the LN. Meh, whatevs. They're getting married so pretty soon there will be pixel babies! Lolz ;D

Sep 8, 2012 1:20 PM
Aug 2012
AsadaShino said:

One does not simply kill off alexander the great.
Sep 8, 2012 1:20 PM

Jul 2009
I kinda feel it was rushed, they could split the events of this episode into 2, maybe even add some glopping sound effects to suit the atmosphere
Sep 8, 2012 1:21 PM

Mar 2012
Dessiato said:
AsadaShino said:

One does not simply kill off alexander the great.

He is just like rider from Fate/Zero LOL
Sep 8, 2012 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
Best episode yet, gave everything i've been wanting.
Sep 8, 2012 1:23 PM
Jul 2009
WrathSC said:
at this moment they didnt do it in the LN

IIRC in the novel they're both naked on the bed in that scene. That makes it pretty obvious they did do it.
Sep 8, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2009

take it take it take it

Aug 2012
16.5 is a doujin though, so there is no proof that they had sex

also the chapters in volume 9 kinda threw a large brick at 16.5

Aug 2008
Well, apparently in Sword Art Online you can grow back your hand if it gets cut off.

I was really expecting it to be a permanent injury, and Kirito would no longer be able to duel wield, but I guess not.

Overall, it was a good episode though.
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Jul 2012
1idd0kun said:
WrathSC said:

IIRC in the novel they're both naked on the bed in that scene. That makes it pretty obvious they did do it.

I think they did? Asuna's face was clearly an after effect after what happened. Also Asuna did not wear bra at the end!!! Not going to mention 16.5... Not sure if it's official or not. so many opinions on this, so I better avoid it.
Aug 2009
1idd0kun said:
WrathSC said:

They did...quite a lot...in the novel. Especially the web novel ^^
Sep 8, 2012 1:29 PM
Oct 2010
dat edited sex scene. right? dont they do it in the novel tehn have the convo about moving?

great ep. loved the duel and seeing taht faggot get hand stabbed to death
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 8, 2012 1:30 PM
Jul 2012
fidelbuds1 said:
WOAH!

They pretty packed it in one episode.

They kiss and had sex in the same episode?? I dint expect that they will compress it all in one episode

Damn this must be the best episode so far!

Up next Kirito and Asuna in their honeymoon?

I dont think they had sex.....kirito just wanted to be in the same room....
Sep 8, 2012 1:31 PM

Jan 2012
I thought the battle will be longer than that but everything happened a little fast. Still a good ep loved the Kirito and Asuna moments! XD
Sep 8, 2012 1:32 PM

Aug 2012
sbg711 said:

take it take it take it

oh here we go again with all the sex jokes, i just knew a whole bunch of people would start taking the micky out of it <_<

ahhh what the hell, have fun ;D

ill be off before people start ruining the scenes in my head with more dirty giffs <_<
Sep 8, 2012 1:33 PM

Jan 2008
AsadaShino said:

ill be off before people start ruining the scenes in my head with more dirty giffs <_<

If you censor ugly face's sword while he's stabbing Kirito, it'll look like he's giving him a handj- nvm. No way Kirito's is that huge.
Sep 8, 2012 1:35 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:
AsadaShino said:

If you censor ugly face's sword while he's stabbing Kirito, it'll look like he's giving him a handj- nvm. No way Kirito's is that huge.

LOL WHERE IS THIS GOING!!! LOL OMG>!!

Mar 2011
Very good ep and liked it bcs they skipped that scene.Everyone talking about chapter 16.5 ppls go watch hentais if you want so much sex scenes.

Aug 2012
Paul said:

one does not simply stay a little for more comments before leaving......

that seriously ruined the whole mood for me >.<
Sep 8, 2012 1:36 PM

Jun 2010
What's with the people who are saying that they didn't do it? Of course they did it. o.O
Sep 8, 2012 1:37 PM

Jan 2011
Citrix said:
Good episode, but the only thing I don't like about this anime is that...They don't go over all the like..background talk that we get from the LN, like the thoughts of Kirito and the purposes of his actions during the duel with Heartcliff.
Without it, this anime will get especially confusing when they switch into ALF, which a lot of the explanation about that game comes from the thoughts/background talking of Kirito.

That's true. I remember reading the LN and Kirito always explained something at the time. They could have put some inner thoughts along the way to help explain some questions.
Fiji said:
Well, I am not a LN reader... I don't know which parts they cut.
But if they did, I guess it is virtual? Hehehe.

Sep 8, 2012 1:38 PM

Jul 2012
This episode is so much win. Finally, baka Kirito asked Asuna. I'm so fulfilled with the second part of the episode.

I like when he were cuddling her, and also when he poke her cheek. That face when she just woke up and smiled was so cute.

Very hartwarming episode, and yes, with the kiss and proposal. :)

---

Oh btw, I was complaining about fanservice in another episode. However, for this episode, this is how it's done right. You can see that it wasn't too forced at all, it was in a flow with the episode.

Again, if that scene in that previous episode were cut into half, I think it would be more appropriate for the story flow.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 8, 2012 1:40 PM
May 2009
grungust said:
I really love this show. Another fantastic episode. Between the suspense of the duel to almost seeing Kirito be murdered, then to the relationship of Kirito and Asuna finally progressing to the direction we all knew it was going. Also plenty of funny/cute/adorable moments. Overall just a great well-rounded episode that i enjoyed thoroughly!

Next weeks episode should be amazing as well.

The episode wasn't the only thing that was well rounded today...
Sep 8, 2012 1:41 PM

Jul 2012
-MgZ_ said:
What's with the people who are saying that they didn't do it? Of course they did it. o.O

well i thought they didn't cuz kirito said he didn't want to

guess i'm wrong tho lol
Sep 8, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2009
therandomestguy said:
kirito said he didn't want to

That's one way to insult a girl
Sep 8, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2012
sbg711 said:
therandomestguy said:
kirito said he didn't want to

That's one way to insult a girl

yea he's an idiot lol
Sep 8, 2012 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
The biggest question is - did Asuna wear a bra in that last scene?
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.