Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (26) « First ... « 24 25 [26]
Aug 15, 2022 6:08 PM
May 2022
It would have been a good episode but I have already been exposed to spoilers :(
Aug 19, 2022 10:46 AM

May 2022
super emotional and amazing episode, I was so happy to see Asuna rescue Kirito with seconds to spare and heal. Kuradeel got what he deserved, that jerk. THAT KISS WAS BEAUTIFUL!! also surprised they 'actually did it', despite the misunderstanding they had lol. it was so heartwarming to see Kirito and Asuna promise to protect each other no matter what. glad many other people also loved this episode too
Aug 19, 2022 10:48 AM

May 2022
A-Simple-Squire said:
I find it a tad strange that they progressed the blooming romance between Kirito and Asuna to the max right after Kirito "killed" someone. Usually something like that would be a buzzkill, lol.

Speaking of a fast-moving plot, does relocating to a zone for a certain time period need to involve marriage? This, if anything, feels the most forced.

Imagine you didn't regen limbs. Kirito would have just taken something akin to taking a bullet for Asuna. What a lad, yo.

Indeed. Kirito jumping in to protect Asuna from Kuradeel was awesome, and shows how much he cares for her because their bond got stronger throughout working together. With the both of them promising to protect each other and become married, it was so heartwarming and emotional. :)
Sep 4, 2022 9:33 PM
Sep 2022
leader is OP, overall a great episode, expected the betrayal
Sep 17, 2022 4:21 PM
Sep 2022
This show makes me sick
Oct 17, 2022 1:38 PM

Mar 2019
Well that duel was shorter than I expected, shields are too powerful.

It was pretty obvious Kuradeel wasn't sorry, but didn't expect him to actually kill Godfrey.

Wait wait, this romance is taking off too fast, what's happening lol. Asuna's dream sounded really interesting honestly. I can't wait until we see the real world again.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 23, 2022 5:41 PM
Jun 2020
Can this series get anymore predictable?
Nov 26, 2022 10:03 AM
Nov 2017
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jan 12, 2023 12:54 PM
Nov 2021
very lovely, felt things
Jan 25, 2023 8:40 PM
Jan 2023
The cringiest worst episode of an anime I have ever seen ever.
Feb 26, 2023 4:39 PM

May 2021
animateontv said:
The cringiest worst episode of an anime I have ever seen ever.
Right? Everyone here is like "wooow kiss" but to me this is the episode where show jumped the shark. Had to fight the urge to drop it right then and there.
Jun 24, 2023 6:20 PM
Feb 2021
lil bro went from killing a dude to fuckin in the same episode, respect.
Jul 14, 2023 4:49 AM

Aug 2019
inconsistencies galore.
the bad guy hurts someone > turns yellow
asuna hurts the bad guy > nothing
kirito kills the bad guy > nothing
since when could swords cut limbs?
again they are screaming in pain yet sometimes they have no reaction like when kiritos hand was cutoff
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2023 8:32 AM

Jan 2022
How is no one talking about the fact that Kirito was forced to join a guild in an unfair battle? Asuna inflicts so much damage but it doesn't register and Kirito's arm gets chopped off?  BUT then his hand magically reappears? This anime makes no sense. Aren't they middle schoolers? 
This never updates so that's cool
Oct 12, 2023 1:12 AM
Oct 2023
Kissy kissy it was anazing!
Nov 5, 2023 2:51 PM
Oct 2022
Akken ad yefhem yiwen taqsiṭ n Don Kicuṭ ilaq ad iẓer acu d ungalen n « temneyt taḥewwast », anda teffɣen imnayen akken ad d-fdun wid akk yettwaḥeqren ɣas ma ur ten-ssinen, iwakken kan ad sbedden lḥeqq u ad d-beyynen tabɣest-nsen. Azgen deg-sen ttawin-ten-id kan d timucuha deg tallit-nni tanammast, maca Don Kicuṭ i iselben si tɣuri-s, yerra-tt d tidet, iɛewwel ad yeg am nutni, ad d-yerr taɣdemt i lɣaci. Yessufeɣ-d ihi aɛudiw-is ihezlen akk iwumi isemma Rusinant (Rocinante s tspenyult), yekkes-d asekkin d waɣer i yellan din deg uxxam tuli-ten tɣebbart seg wissen anwa zzman, takurazt[4] d wayen akk yettiḥwiǧ umgara deg lawan-nni ; syin yessawel-d i yiwen n lǧar-is yeččuren d nneyya daɣ am netta ɣas ma di leɛqel-is yella, qqaren-as Sancu Panza, iḥemmel inzan aṭas, d win i yextar ad yili d amɛiwen-is deg icaliyen-is, imi akken i ten-sɛan yemnayen iqburen, yerna winna ɣef uɣyul i yeṭṭafar deffir.
Dec 16, 2023 8:10 AM

Nov 2023
WOw, kiss!!! kissskdiakipdjapi
Jan 31, 6:18 AM
Jan 2024
Idk feels like some ending
Mar 7, 3:39 AM

Nov 2023
Okaaayy that was a REAALLY good episode, probably helps I'm really loving the relationship between Asuna and Jesus-Kun.
It's weird, I hated her my first time watching years back, always felt that one of the other girls should've had him, and maybe I'll feel that way when Sinon comes around. But right now I totally get why these two ended up together, and I kinda adore Asuna as a character right now too.
Pages (26) « First ... « 24 25 [26]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.