Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2012 6:08 PM
Apr 2011
DELiTO said:
I play Counter-Strike for 8 years now so what you said makes sense. I just can't see the MC losing this fight though..

We will see. I look forward to next episode :)

I have read the LN's so I know roughly what will happen, still it is quite amusing. Especially since I am a game designer and SAO is like a big wet dream for me ^^
Sep 1, 2012 6:10 PM

Jan 2012
:U~ WHERE THE FINGER SUCKING PART?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
NICE ON THE DUAL WIELD
that 10 second was the fastest 10 second ever! usually other anime 1min = 5 episodes!
dual wield was meh! i seen better dual wield combo i guess props for not making him too fancy? and more realistic?
MUSIC=EPIC
HUG=TOO ****ING LONG!
but over all = 8/10 nicely done!
TO ALL THOSE THAT COMPLAINED ABOUT WHY SIDE STORY FIRST: SEE! NOW IT MAKES MORE SENSE!

P.S.: ASUNA<33 YOU MAKE SOME NICE SANDWICH!
Sep 1, 2012 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
cool episode it saddens me that even though it seems they had a decent budget it's slowly dropping and it could just me nitpicking at the still shots but there's nothing i can't stand more then them in action type animes! lol.

but Wheres dat bonus loot huh?! someone must have ninja'd it when Kiirito was out!
Sep 1, 2012 6:11 PM

Apr 2012
AsadaShino said:
BloodRequiem said:
AsadaShino said:
BloodRequiem said:
Finally we get someone interesting appearing. I've been waiting for Klein for ages. Every time I see his gear I just think of Sengoku Basara.

Zerg guild hahaha nice reference.

That punch by Kirito was a dick move though. You never punch a bro over women issues...

Apparently rage can make you solo a high tier boss and survive with just a little HP left. Going a bit too much black swordsman there...Guts is gonna sue.

Kajiura is recycling music again...

All in all, episode wasn't bad. 3/5

Just a question. Do you reach the next floor if you kill the dungeon boss?

troll, you couldn't have made it any more obvious with that last point tbh -___-

all in all the episode was great, there was that inexplicable awesomeness you get from watching the fight instead of reading it, maybe it was the music but i don't care, it was fantastic

i totally look forward yo the next ep, dam these viewers are in for a big surprise xD

How am I a troll for stating something I noticed?

my mistake if your not a trolling then, but seriously i worry for you your intelligence if your not trolling

i mean why would you even ask such a stupid silly question?
BloodRequiem said:

Just a question. Do you reach the next floor if you kill the dungeon boss?

its been shown/mentioned several times, i don't know how you haven't noticed it

Again, what's with all the personal attacks?
I haven't read the novels and I don't remember them mentioning it in the anime so I just asked a question.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 1, 2012 6:11 PM
May 2012
Hey WHo u think gonna win? kirito or the commander of the guild.
Sep 1, 2012 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
sbg711 said:
Wasabi said:
sbg711 said:
DELiTO said:
Kirito just pwned that boss -solo- and that dude thinks he can beat him in a duel? lol what a joke...

Ah but we all know who he is

I don't know who he is other than the guild leader of Asuna's guild since I don't read the LNs, so people really need to stop throwing out these spoiling hints. I don't need to or want to know that this guy is going to be some super important uber character later on in the show.

No one's talking to you

He's not wrong though. There's a lot of LN information in this thread, although most of them are in spoiler tags, there are still some hidden in actual posts.
HauntingShock said:
I'm kinda disappointed...

It wasn't the kind of fight I had in mind...

A-Pictures, What a letdown...

This scene wasn't enough for you? Wow, I could agree that they forced a little Kirito's expression though.
Sep 1, 2012 6:15 PM

Jan 2012
Niyawa said:
sbg711 said:
Wasabi said:
sbg711 said:
DELiTO said:
Kirito just pwned that boss -solo- and that dude thinks he can beat him in a duel? lol what a joke...

Ah but we all know who he is

I don't know who he is other than the guild leader of Asuna's guild since I don't read the LNs, so people really need to stop throwing out these spoiling hints. I don't need to or want to know that this guy is going to be some super important uber character later on in the show.

No one's talking to you

He's not wrong though. There's a lot of LN information in this thread, although most of them are in spoiler tags, there are still some hidden in actual posts.
HauntingShock said:
I'm kinda disappointed...

It wasn't the kind of fight I had in mind...

A-Pictures, What a letdown...

This scene wasn't enough for you? Wow, I could agree that they forced a little Kirito's expression though.

to be honest! i agree with hauntingshock! it wasnt enough! i expected way more
Sep 1, 2012 6:15 PM

Aug 2012
ihateeveryone said:
Just gonna do this every week.

Cons: I'm sorry, but that opening scene of them running away and screaming just felt.. pathetic. I get that the boss was scary and a huge shock and all, but really? They couldn't have shown their fear any better? The spinning effect didn't help at all. They're in a a fucking battle zone and they have a lunchtime meal. They have. A casual meal. The animation while they were running towards the big guy screaming at around 10:30 was just terrible. It looked like they were running in place and was just plain distracting. This problem was a bit reoccurring as well. I don't mean to nitpick, but it was just weird imo. The ending of the second half (a bit after 19:00) felt a tad melodramatic. Plus the whole battle over a girl concept which is happening next episode feels pretty cliche, plus its pretty obvious that Kirito will win.

Pros: Stuff actually happened! We get to see Klein again, which was a plus. Just Asuna and Kirito would've felt a bit boring. We also get to see that Sachi's death actually had an impact on Kirito and still effects him, which brings a bit more drive to his character despite how terribly done the episode where that happened in was. The tension was high during the second half, really high. Okay, that battle scene. THAT FUCKING BATTLE SCENE. That was just too amazing. Seeing Asuna and Klein involved in made it much better. The music and animation were topnotch, and Kirito fighting it on its own was intense. I'm glad it was more then just "chop up, defeated!" this time around. The character interactions, while not perfect, were pretty great, especially the developing feelings and relationship between Kirito and Asuna, along with Kirito and other players. Oh, and maybe Liz will have more relevance in the plot besides being part of the harem side stories?

Overall, the beginning felt misplaced and not so well done, the middle and the battle scenes were fucking amazing, but the ending fell short again. Agreed with the person who said that Asuna should just choose on her own.

they were actually having lunch in the safe zone, just outside the portal where monsters can't show up and people can rest, i thought that was obvious

i don't see how their even proper cons/flaws when its entirely in your opinion, even that point about them fighting over a girl is invalid for reasons stated already in this thread

but oh well, this is mal after all, im not gonna tear apart your points like Kamikaze certain people in this forum for having a difference in opinion ,_<
Sep 1, 2012 6:18 PM

Sep 2008
Great episode...if I could give it a 6/5 I would. As an LN reader, the flashbacks of episode 3 made Kirito's expressions and meaning to solo this guy more believable opposed to just how it was in the LN where I had thought he just wanted to save Asuna's(as well as Kleins) ass. Also, for those who are querying about his dual blades "unique-skill", whilst a few have already answered that question, let me just add this: just like in real life, whilst we have 2 hands it doesn't mean we're ambidextrous. If you happen to be, you'd what we class as unique. Same thing as in SAO, except due to that IT IS A GAME, like any game out in the market it provides specialties for only a certain amount of people(specially in MMO's so that you could show it off to other people, not that Kirito did). As for how many people in SAO have these unique skills, well that's for those non-LN peeps to wonder on their own(or go read the LN).

Next up should be good,although I'm kind of gathering that it will be anti-climatic considering how they didn't really spend that much time on that boss fight with Gleameyes
Sep 1, 2012 6:19 PM

Oct 2011
HOLY FUCKING SHIT was the boss battle done nicely. Props, even though the fight was a bit messy and Kirito's constipation face was EVERYWHERE.
Gotta say, I loved the little filler part with Liz and Egil, totally wasn't expecting that tbh. And the OST was fucking epic this ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2012 6:21 PM

Mar 2011
One word: Awesome
I felt the tension and excitement in this ep

I will be surprised if there are people who think this ep was bad
Sep 1, 2012 6:21 PM

Mar 2012
AsadaShino said:
ihateeveryone said:
Too long. Redacted.

i don't see how their even proper cons/flaws when its entirely in your opinion, even that point about them fighting over a girl is invalid for reasons stated already in this thread

but oh well, this is mal after all, im not gonna tear apart your points like Kamikaze certain people in this forum for having a difference in opinion ,_<

So we can't have people talk about what they liked and disliked about the episode now? Nowhere does she say the pros and cons are facts and not opinions...

zannettSep 1, 2012 6:47 PM
Sep 1, 2012 6:22 PM

Dec 2007
That was pretty much action-packed I enjoyed it a lot!!! I love the AsunaxKirito moments! Looking forward to next week!
Sep 1, 2012 6:23 PM

Jan 2011
Oguri said:

Well, it was much better compared to the previous fights, I had enough.
It still impressed how they made it look like 2 demons fighting. Amazing.
TeddyG said:
-Brain damage-

LORD put a spoiler tag there bro, that just TOO much.
Sep 1, 2012 6:25 PM

Sep 2007
Oh look, spoilers be spoiling.
Sep 1, 2012 6:26 PM

Feb 2012
Niyawa said:
Oguri said:

TeddyG said:
-Brain damage-

The fighting scene was decent for me. The problem is, I wasn't able to feel the tension that much maybe because it was so short...
Sep 1, 2012 6:28 PM

Jul 2011
Dessiato said:
Wrong predictions!

Wrong predictions everywhere!

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

HauntingShock said:
I see many wrong predictions :D

man you guys are so evil...you should really be consider-

just kidding, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xDDD

AsadaShino said:

oh cmon why are you referring to me? T_T what i did wasn't such a big deal and i already said that i won't do it anymore unless someone provokes me or if they go on and on about it<_<

and like you can talk, aren't you practically insulting bloodrequiem after mistaking him as a troll? xD

Jan 2012
HauntingShock said:
Niyawa said:
Oguri said:

TeddyG said:
-Brain damage-

The fighting scene was decent for me. The problem is, I wasn't able to feel the tension that much maybe because it was so short...

Maybe A-1 should of just made what the newspaper said:" 50 slash combo"

Apr 2012
AsadaShino said:
ihateeveryone said:
Just gonna do this every week.

Cons: I'm sorry, but that opening scene of them running away and screaming just felt.. pathetic. I get that the boss was scary and a huge shock and all, but really? They couldn't have shown their fear any better? The spinning effect didn't help at all. They're in a a fucking battle zone and they have a lunchtime meal. They have. A casual meal. The animation while they were running towards the big guy screaming at around 10:30 was just terrible. It looked like they were running in place and was just plain distracting. This problem was a bit reoccurring as well. I don't mean to nitpick, but it was just weird imo. The ending of the second half (a bit after 19:00) felt a tad melodramatic. Plus the whole battle over a girl concept which is happening next episode feels pretty cliche, plus its pretty obvious that Kirito will win.

Pros: Stuff actually happened! We get to see Klein again, which was a plus. Just Asuna and Kirito would've felt a bit boring. We also get to see that Sachi's death actually had an impact on Kirito and still effects him, which brings a bit more drive to his character despite how terribly done the episode where that happened in was. The tension was high during the second half, really high. Okay, that battle scene. THAT FUCKING BATTLE SCENE. That was just too amazing. Seeing Asuna and Klein involved in made it much better. The music and animation were topnotch, and Kirito fighting it on its own was intense. I'm glad it was more then just "chop up, defeated!" this time around. The character interactions, while not perfect, were pretty great, especially the developing feelings and relationship between Kirito and Asuna, along with Kirito and other players. Oh, and maybe Liz will have more relevance in the plot besides being part of the harem side stories?

Overall, the beginning felt misplaced and not so well done, the middle and the battle scenes were fucking amazing, but the ending fell short again. Agreed with the person who said that Asuna should just choose on her own.

they were actually having lunch in the safe zone, just outside the portal where monsters can't show up and people can rest, i thought that was obvious

The resting part wasn't obvious because the anime didn't explain it. To me it really did seem like they just sat down in the middle of the dungeon and had lunch.

Why are you so aggressive towards people?
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 1, 2012 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
HauntingShock said:

Oh wakaru wakaru.
In the LN I actually felt what it would look like, aside from being short, it was even more active. But this one was pretty good too right? I'm still amazed by Kirito's expressions though, it was like "If you're going to Hell take me with you!" or something.
Sep 1, 2012 6:31 PM

Feb 2012
Niyawa said:
HauntingShock said:

Oh wakaru wakaru.
In the LN I actually felt what it would look like, aside from being short, it was even more active. But this one was pretty good too right? I'm still amazed by Kirito's expressions though, it was like "If you're going to Hell take me with you!" or something.

Yup :D
The emotion kinda helped it
Sep 1, 2012 6:35 PM

Jan 2012
Very good ep, adapted pretty much perfect

Sep 1, 2012 6:37 PM

Feb 2012
Well shit.

This is the last time I read the SAO forums lol. The surprise and excitement for next/future eps was sucked away in a single post.

Thanks TeddyG. You're a true playah.
Sep 1, 2012 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
tezann_t said:
AsadaShino said:
ihateeveryone said:
Too long. Redacted.

So we can't have people talk about what they liked and disliked about the episode now? Nowhere does he say the pros and cons are facts and not opinions...

@Asada It wasn't obvious to me. Not sure if you read the LN or you just interpreted it but from my POV it really felt like they just decided to have lunchtime during battle. No, they aren't "proper cons and pros" and I never said they were. It's just my opinion, but at least you didn't try to tear it up and tell me why my thoughts are wrong, thanks for that.

@tezann_t Exactly, but I'm a girl, bro.
Sep 1, 2012 6:46 PM

Mar 2012
ihateeveryone said:
tezann_t said:
AsadaShino said:
ihateeveryone said:
Too long. Redacted.

So we can't have people talk about what they liked and disliked about the episode now? Nowhere does he say the pros and cons are facts and not opinions...

Exactly. But I'm a girl, bro.

I knew at some point I was gonna run into this type of stuff lol I'm really sorry, my bad.
Sep 1, 2012 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
ihateeveryone said:
Blah Blah SAO

Unrelated but, your username is "ihateeveryone" and both your avatar and signature are somewhat violent, did you made a connection between those on purpose?

I just that, I don't get your hate.
tezann_t said:
I knew at some point I was gonna run into this type of stuff lol I'm really sorry, my bad.

It happens.
Sep 1, 2012 6:50 PM

Aug 2012
tezann_t said:

i never said that though, and he wrote cons so i thought he meant actual flaws not likes and dislikes but it was entirely opinion based anyway which was what i meant

BloodRequiem said:

The resting part wasn't obvious because the anime didn't explain it. To me it really did seem like they just sat down in the middle of the dungeon and had lunch.

Why are you so aggressive towards people?

aggressive? i didn't mean to come off as agressive....

that resting part was obvious, didn't you see klein + gang hanging out and chilling there and "the army's" men resting there?

i don't know how they could of made it more obvious

kamikaze_1996 said:

oh cmon why are you referring to me? T_T what i did wasn't such a big deal and i already said that i won't do it anymore unless someone provokes me or if they go on and on about it<_<

and like you can talk, aren't you practically insulting bloodrequiem after mistaking him as a troll? xD

well your the best example i could find tbh xD

and it was a big deal, you practically burned out 7s discussion thread and got it up to 600 replies, even the mod had to step in to sort out that mess

i apologize to bloodrequiem if your not a troll then
Sep 1, 2012 6:50 PM
Apr 2011
Yvese said:
Well shit.

This is the last time I read the SAO forums lol. The surprise and excitement for next/future eps was sucked away in a single post.

Thanks TeddyG. You're a true playah.

Yeah, it is a shame some people take enjoyment from typing crap, regardless if it is true or not, with the intent on making people feel bad.

I have read the VNs, and I can honestly say that regardless if his post was true (I can't answer that, I haven't read what he wrote) I do enjoy the anime.

If it is any consolation I would recommend Space Brothers. Oh, just looked and it seems you are also watching it. It is good.
Sep 1, 2012 6:53 PM

Sep 2012
I've been reading these forums for so long I developed a new skill, as rare as dual wield. I can avoid spoilers even out of the spoiler boxes, it's like my eyes read it but my brain skip the understanding part and makes me scroll down. All in a fraction of second. - it's freaking weird but works every time. - Cool story bro.
Sep 1, 2012 6:56 PM
Apr 2011
DELiTO said:
I've been reading these forums for so long I developed a new skill, as rare as dual wield. I can avoid spoilers even out of the spoiler boxes, it's like my eyes read it but my brain skip the understanding part and makes me scroll down. All in a fraction of second. - it's freaking weird but works every time. - Cool story bro.

Cool. That is an admirable and enviable ability. BTW WHY THE F..... don't you have a list of manga and anime? Makes it hard to compare, ya know. Slightly off topic, but, yeah, ya know, fill it out. :p
Sep 1, 2012 6:57 PM

Jan 2011
DELiTO said:

My skill is different, I actually don't get affected by spoilers (probably because of /a/). As long it's a show that I'm watching, it doesn't matter what you tell me, the excitement and enjoyment will still be there for me.
Sep 1, 2012 7:01 PM

Aug 2012
ihateeveryone said:

@Asada It wasn't obvious to me. Not sure if you read the LN or you just interpreted it but from my POV it really felt like they just decided to have lunchtime during battle. No, they aren't "proper cons and pros" and I never said they were. It's just my opinion, but at least you didn't try to tear it up and tell me why my thoughts are wrong, thanks for that.

@tezann_t Exactly, but I'm a girl, bro.

urm no need for thanks, sorry if i came off as aggressive, it wasn't what i wanted :)

tbh i read the LN but its been years since i read it so its all foggy to me, i don't know it down to detail like the translators or editors do so i have no idea if this is mentioned in the LN or not and i can barely remember scenes from so early in the LN but the whole thing was obvious to me for reasons stated above

i personally don't like these minor details spoon fed to me, it makes me feel like an idiot when an anime needs to explain every minor detail to me when its better for me brain to interpret these things xD
Sep 1, 2012 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
AsadaShino said:
i personally don't like these minor details spoon fed to me, it makes me feel like an idiot when an anime needs to explain every minor detail to me when its better for me brain to interpret these things xD

It's good that SAO is not that type.
Sep 1, 2012 7:09 PM

Jul 2012
Niyawa said:
ihateeveryone said:
Blah Blah SAO

Unrelated but, your username is "ihateeveryone" and both your avatar and signature are somewhat violent, did you made a connection between those on purpose?

I just that, I don't get your hate.
tezann_t said:

It happens.

I had this signature/avatar before this username. My old one was noyoureinsane. No real connection, I just hate everyone and love crazy Sayaka.

Come to my state and join a few social websites and you'd understand.
Sep 1, 2012 7:12 PM

Jul 2012
Pretty epic episode. Didn't expect the dual blade animation would be that awesome. Asuna x Kirito moment!! :) Lisbeth also comes back so it's pretty good. Considering the amount of episodes left and the fast progression, I honestly think SAO would end with the finish of ALO. The next episode most likely would end with Kirito and Asuna
Sep 1, 2012 7:15 PM

Aug 2011
This was the first time i've watched an anime and couldn't handle the epicness. The moment Kirito pulled out the dual blades I lost control of myself and actually started to cry from the epicness.
Jul 2018
Ohhh that was exactly page 118 from volume 1 just now

Apr 2012
ThanatosPersona said:
Pretty epic episode. Didn't expect the dual blade animation would be that awesome. Asuna x Kirito moment!! :) Lisbeth also comes back so it's pretty good. Considering the amount of episodes left and the fast progression, I honestly think SAO would end with the finish of ALO. The next episode most likely would end with Kirito and Asuna

What's ALO?
Sep 1, 2012 7:17 PM

Jan 2011
ihateeveryone said:

I had this signature/avatar before this username. My old one was noyoureinsane. No real connection, I just hate everyone and love crazy Sayaka.

Come to my state and join a few social websites and you'd understand.

My guts tell me "Better not", thanks for the invitation though. Also /a/ made me hate things more than enough.
ThanatosPersona said:

Sep 1, 2012 7:17 PM
Jul 2018
BloodRequiem said:
ThanatosPersona said:

What's ALO?

ALO = volume 3 and 4, its another VRMMORPG
Sep 1, 2012 7:20 PM

Nov 2009
Man, this episode should be more intense that what it showed. Boss fight and all the stuff happened so quick :(.

The animations were crappy at some point, but overall it didn't have a 100% slide show movement like those previous episode, a great bonus for this ep.

Oh well, good ep, I enjoyed it. Let's hope it stays the same or gets better in term of quality for rest of the season.

Although this is an anime discussion thread but people likely spoil out the fun even if they put it in spoiler tag, I feel bad for only-anime-viewer if they want to participate in this thread =).
Sep 1, 2012 7:21 PM

Jul 2011
Niyawa said:
AsadaShino said:

It's good that SAO is not that type.

oh god please don't mention naruto here, the pacing on that anime is godawful, every dam detail is explained and your left there thinking "wtf? get on with the dam anime already!" and then when you think it does boom! more fillers, its practically bragging "hahaha, i can pace slower because im a mainstream and get as many episodes as i like!", i can go on all day about how naruto sucks and how their focus on mundane scenes was their downfall but i shouldn't taint this thread...yet

getting back on topic, i laugh at how kirito's shitsword was the one that gave the final blow, god thats hilarious xD
Sep 1, 2012 7:26 PM

Jun 2012
Meh fight scene. I want a fight scene on the level of Kirtsugu vs Kirei.
Sep 1, 2012 7:28 PM

May 2010
Beast Mode was Active this whole episode Dual Wield was sick must have more and now him and Asuna are 'together' this should be getting better
Sep 1, 2012 7:29 PM

Jan 2011
Vforvendetta said:
Man, this episode should be more intense that what it showed. Boss fight and all the stuff happened so quick :(.

The animations were crappy at some point, but overall it didn't have a 100% slide show movement like those previous episode, a great bonus for this ep.

Oh well, good ep, I enjoyed it. Let's hope it stays the same or gets better in term of quality for rest of the season.

Although this is an anime discussion thread but people likely spoil out the fun even if they put it in spoiler tag, I feel bad for only-anime-viewer if they want to participate in this thread =).

I agree with most of it, but the animation were quite decent to me, at least I didn't see any crappy part.
kamikaze_1996 said:

getting back on topic, i laugh at how kirito's shitsword was the one that gave the final blow, god thats hilarious xD
That makes a question pop-up. Is Kirito a Gary Stu or not? I don't really know myself what can make a character one of those though.
Sep 1, 2012 7:40 PM

Jul 2011
Niyawa said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

That makes a question pop-up. Is Kirito a Gary Stu or not? I don't really know myself what can make a character one of those though.

how the hell does it make that question pop up? and for the 6th time in this forum, no he ain't a gary stu, i thought i already cleared that up already <_<
Sep 1, 2012 7:41 PM

Jan 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:

how the hell does it make that question pop up? and for the 6th time in this forum, no he ain't a gary stu, i thought i already cleared that up already <_<

It's hard to understand the human mind.
That's good, thanks.
Sep 1, 2012 7:49 PM

Jan 2009
nice action pack episode i love it!!! the thrill and suspense of the battle is good

Nov 2009
@Niyawa: I know it's hard to keep all the stuff within budget and they have to spread it out or invest in some part throughout 25episode, but if you take a look at some previous episode when most of the fight were slide-show scenes, at least I know they were saving the animation for something big, otherwise this adaptation's gonna leave me a bad taste
Jul 2012
i thought that Asuna pick the sauce from the bottle with finger and Kirito lick it?
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.