Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 14, 2012 6:00 PM
Jul 2012
Great episode.
Now Tachi needs to choose helping your friends or not help,
5/5
Sep 19, 2012 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
its sad how they try to avoid problems without talking to each other, i mean , Heartseed could do something terrible to them, if they become boring.

poor Nagase...
Oct 1, 2012 5:50 PM

May 2012
Mr Go is hilarious.
Oct 7, 2012 4:30 AM

Sep 2012
Grmo said:
MasterMeNL said:
Nice episode, but this show is starting to get boring for me.
It's so predictable right now and the drama doesn't really touch me anymore.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt about it too. It's like the whole story's concept is just an excuse to do the usual routine of characters overreacting and yelling at eachother.

I think so too. This whole desire unleashing thing is pretty lame. They should have ended the show with episode 5, really.
Oct 7, 2012 8:04 AM
Aug 2012
_Kaire said:
Grmo said:
MasterMeNL said:
Nice episode, but this show is starting to get boring for me.
It's so predictable right now and the drama doesn't really touch me anymore.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt about it too. It's like the whole story's concept is just an excuse to do the usual routine of characters overreacting and yelling at eachother.

I think so too. This whole desire unleashing thing is pretty lame. They should have ended the show with episode 5, really.

Oct 20, 2012 11:39 AM

Sep 2011
When Taichi pushed Iori into the locker, my eyes went from o.o -> O_O LOL
Oct 22, 2012 3:36 PM

Apr 2012
I'm liking Fujishima more and more with each episode!
Oct 25, 2012 12:46 AM

Jun 2008
ugh....this episode just reminded me why I fucking hate teenagers so much!

Holy shit, I thought this arc would be better, boy was I dead wrong!
Nov 3, 2012 6:42 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, things are getting intense huh :S So first Taichi and Aoki have a fight, then he pushes Iori and everyone ignores each other ... well, this episode certainly made me like Fujishima a lot more (and Go too, kind of :P). I mean the way she handled everything and asked Taichi those questions at the end ... she's so awesome XD
Seems like Iori and Taichi are going to try talking to Yui again. At least, Aoki's talking to her, and Iori and Taichi seem to talk too. Was that Heartseed talking to Go I saw or am I just seeing things?! O_O
Jan 13, 2013 5:39 AM

Dec 2010
Hah, very good episode indeed, probably my favorite one. Great lines.

It was good to see a conflict between the male characters, they got better characterization this way, same goes for the whole band. Still...

I felt really bad when Taichi hit Iori... I mean it's true that he can't really control himself at the moment, but still the situation doesn't look any less worse to me this way. Kiriyama is getting on my nerves on this point - despite she realizes what weight is she putting on her friends, she still doesn't give a shit. And I wonder what's Aoki gonna do - because I'm sure he'll eventually take some action.

Kokoro Connect might end up as my fav anime 2012.

I just listened to the 2nd ED, it's kinda good and it focuses on Inaba, unlike the 1st one. I guess that after Iori's problem got kinda solved, Inaba is in the worst state.
Jan 14, 2013 1:27 PM

Oct 2011
It was awful to see Taichi push Iori and hurt her, but of course she brushed it off as nothing. She's too nice T____T Nice to see Fujishima once again saving the day, I really like her character.

It was really cute when Taichi went up to the club room and Iori had left a message - even though she thought he wasn't coming, she held onto the hope that he would eventually.
Jan 18, 2013 9:28 PM

May 2011
Oh man... it got so intense I had to take a breather (in a good way). I got pretty scared when Iori hit her head there, good thing she's alright. Really liked the group selection scene, Fujishima and her fanboy are a nice addition to the cast for sure.

ALSO! Regardless of which universe he's in, Maes Hughes is such a BRO! ^^

Really liked the messages on the board at the end too, they were really meaningful. As much as I like Inaba too, I just really like Taichi x Iori!

5/5
Kayaba-Jan 18, 2013 9:32 PM
Jan 23, 2013 10:25 AM

May 2012
A lot of people are getting hurt and the group has fallen apart although it does seem they're building something up that might be quite epic in the end, lets see what's next!
Jan 26, 2013 4:27 PM

Mar 2012
I'm a bit surprised how quickly things fell apart, especially since the last episode had them so united and they tried to tell Yui that splitting apart will cause more trouble than before....and then they go off and do the opposite of the logic they used...i dont know whether to say it was bad of the story writer or somehow goes well with the story, however i think this episode could be redone and done a bit better, but nonetheless it was pretty good.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Feb 4, 2013 4:45 PM

Nov 2012
Was hoping the arc would start off better. :/ I'm beginning to like Fujishima a lil more now though.

Plus, the messages on the blackboard at the end were nice.
Apr 13, 2013 5:57 AM
Nov 2012
This episode was a definite improvement towards the previous episode's emotional trauma.
May 13, 2013 9:27 AM

Sep 2012
Ahri said:
This episode was a bit annoying to be completely honest.....I just wanted to smack Taichi across the face so much during the entire thing. He says he's worried about others but he completely ignored Nagase.....I understand why he did it....However, he needs to realize that he shouldn't just ignore her. That'll make everything worse.

Blame heartseed not him!!!
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 7:57 AM
May 13, 2013 10:13 AM

Sep 2012
Eucliwood_kun said:
iLostReason said:
Ok, im starting to be Taichi hater now.He is really selfish + he don't even know what he wants.He is too naive and stupid.Oh, and when he hitted Iori i was about to turn off episode from ragemode.Idiot.
Inaba is annoying as ever.She don't even need to talk, i will always hate her.I don't think she can do anything that will make me like her even a bit.
Go-sensei is a really good teacher.I feel bad for him because of heartseed.

5/5 Iori fighto! i hope she will get some happiness or love soon.

Dude you don't know how mad I'm at Taich hitting Iori. I'm all for Aoki X Yui, Taichi has lost my respect. Anything more and I'll drop the series is how I few now. How dare he hit Iori >:O

ton't blame him, blame Heartseed, he took the ability to control emotion & desires from them, it can happen with any of them, next time it mite be some1 else hitting one of them, like example Iori Inaba or Iori Yui or Aoki Inaba possibility's are endless, so if u2 ton't see things clearly then STFU!!! :)

i'm saying this cause supernatural power is involved, if there wold have not been supernatural power involved then i wold agree with u!!! u only see hes action, that he hit a girl, but what u did not see is that he & they are influenced by supernatural power!!!, can u control ur self while influenced bi supernatural power? i ton't think so!!!, BAAKA!!!
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 8:14 AM
May 13, 2013 10:24 AM

Sep 2012
rainbowdashmimi said:
sikandsak said:
Spoiler question (Please don't open it unless you've read the LN - you've been warned.):

Noo XD You see HeartSeed in Inaba's room? That will sum of the Ending song with her dealing with.... "love sickness" I mean, come on you guys, did you guys ever bother understanding the lyrics of the song? >.> And Iori and Taichi can't "break" because they are not really going out xD Don't worry, the drama would lead to a conclusion by the end of this arc :P

Those who don't know the 2nd ending song lyrics, here :P

it is considered as a brake up since they confessed their love to each other!!! so if 2ppl confess to each others & then go separate way it is considered as a brake up, ppl can go out with out confessing to each other to, so what matters is confession not that the fact that they did not go out!!! :P, they are couple in heart!!!

with u logic even long distance relationships are brake up cause they are not dating, what they have is same as long distance relationship, they wont go out but they are in contact to each other, only difference is in their case that they are closer to each other, with ur logic it wold mean that long distance relationship are even more brake up then what happened to them
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 7:59 AM
Jun 6, 2013 11:34 AM

Jan 2010
Wait, what the hell? Did this show suddenly say a lot of smart things? Sure the arc was set up really clumsily and the messages have been preached to death in other shows, but the delivery was...Pretty good.
Sep 21, 2013 6:39 AM
May 2012
I like Fujishima :D

I really wonder how things will turn out so I'll just watch the next episode to know :D

"You can't become true friends until you've experienced enough conflict."
Dec 28, 2013 10:04 AM

Jul 2013
Wow I seriously want to smack my screen when Taichi hurt Iori. What an ass...

Blame Heart Seed? no way! Even without his desire being pushed, Taichi was already an annoying asshole. In real life we call people like him NOSY. There are limits as to how far you can go to help someone OR how far someone wants to be helped. Taichi is truly a selfless freak, he didn't even think about how Yui feels for one second. He only realized how terrible Yui must be feeling after he hurt Iori. As Iori said, he's too full of himself.

Another interesting note is I've always thought Iori was the most fragile but it turns out that she's stronger than anyone else in the club while Inaba who seemed to be the most rational one, is the one who's the weakest and easily hurt.
Jan 23, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
As for Inaba she kept control of the group all the time without her everything fell apart. Iori is trying her best but she is not Inaba and cannot handle things like her.

I think that's an unfair comparison of two girls who approach keeping the group together differently and have their own issues to deal with at times (Iori first arc, Inaba current arc). If anything, she's doing just as good a job because when she took the reigns tensions were already riding high as heck and everybody is going their own direction.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
And calling her selfish is pretty stupid because she is the one who tried to get Iori and Taichi together ignoring her own feelings and keeps her emotions in check most of the time.

I disagree with this, as pushing your friends together despite your own feelings is like using puppet strings to make people go the way you want. Pretending like she doesn't like someone and that she never feels hurt are quite selfish things. Her actions are driven by her own need to continually show a carefree, impenetrable facade. That is selfishness--and it's okay to be selfish sometimes (everybody gets that way).

I thoroughly agree with this last part, though, and I'm glad you didn't just pick a side and start bashing... some people do that.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
In the previous arc Taichi and Inaba helped her to get over her problems a little bit and this time they are going to be the most affected by the phenomenon so this time Iori is trying so take care of them and she has my respect for that.

Anywho... this episode was interesting, to say the least. Gou-sensei had some surprising insight to share with Taichi, I'm sure we all appreciated that (and Heartseed's absence). Fujishima continues to play godmother and I love her for it. I'm disappointed at how Yui's shelling herself up despite Inaba's slightly aggressive warnings. Hopefully Aoki uses this chance to shine and coax her out of the shell, I'm really wanting to see more of his character and background! Taichi is so... Taichi. I felt really bad when he shoved Iori into the cabinet. Must've stung. But he's had some good char. development. Meanwhile, Nagase Iori is now my favorite in the show, for never quitting on the gang and always smiling through the worst of it.
*And with that, this is my longest post yet. Sorry for page-stretching ;P

yu3 said:
“You can’t become true friends until you’ve experienced enough conflict. If you always play it safe, you’ll always end up losing the things that truly matter.” — Gotou sensei

"Isn't hurting and troubling each other just what friends are for" — Gotou sensei

“What’s more important to you? Not hurting that person, or talking to that person and making something happen?” — Class Rep Fujushima
-Vaisravana-Jan 23, 2014 12:30 AM
Jan 24, 2014 9:25 AM
Dec 2009
I like this episode. Not one of my favorites because I felt it got a little overdramatic between when Taichi and Aoki were arguing and then, Taichi made Iori hit the cabinet on her forehead. I was shocked at that part. But, I still enjoyed the episode.
Apr 3, 2014 6:56 PM

Nov 2012
Damnnn,Taichi.Shit,he hurt Iori.(That seen was kinda hard to see)

They've resorting to ignoring each other.But end up grouped together for the class trip.Originally thought it was going to be a disaster but seem things might get better after Gotou and Fujushima's advice.
VanishingKiraApr 3, 2014 7:01 PM
Apr 30, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, that episode was depressing as fuck. Well, until the end that brought a bit of hope. But seriously, I know they're teenagers, but can't they work this out like adult and have a good talk?

Maybe glasses girl can get advantage of that situation with that love triangle :P
I expected the teacher to turn in Heartseed at one point. But he's pretty cool as himseld :)

I hope that Aoki and Yui are communicating while we are following our love triangle. Not a lot of info about them lately.

Uhhhh, no one give a fuck about Inaba... They're all stuck in their world while Inaba is falling slowly in her loneliness. :(

Hope they can work this out in the 1-2 next episodes, or it would get a bit long for nothing.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 10, 2014 1:02 AM

Oct 2013
yeahhhh the character interactions and growth are so good
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 31, 2014 11:36 PM

Sep 2009
This anime is getting super emo super fast........
All the characters are being selfish by acting selfless
Oct 15, 2014 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
Gossan and Fujishima are good supporting characters. Helping the MC when in need, and I totally like characters like these. ^^

It's getting harder for Taichi to deal with this situation though.
Jan 1, 2015 4:26 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
One hell of a depressing episode. Wow, seeing everyone in this state... :(

Absolutely invested in this show now!
Jan 25, 2015 10:47 AM
May 2014
More drama! More fighting!
Iori is really nice, treat her better damn it.
Good episode overall.
May 31, 2015 11:10 PM
Apr 2015
Taichi is definitely insufferable. The whole Shiro archetype needs to be retired!

At this point every other character is more interesting than Taichi. Too bad that blend generic MC is the way things usually are.
Nov 25, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2009
So even Taichi lost control and hit Nagase.
Fujishima is amazing! haha
Nov 28, 2015 8:46 AM

Jan 2015
Shocked said:
Wait, what the hell? Did this show suddenly say a lot of smart things?

Which part ? The sister saying "Boys are stronger, so they have to take the fall" ? Please... No need to wonder why young men in Japan don't want to be in a relationship.

The drama felt somewhat forced. Lowpoint of the series atm.

Plus Fujishima filler.If this was an intellignet show, she would get hurt for meddling without knowing. But no,this is just your typical feel-good romantic anime with a foreseeable happy end after some hardships.

"Because I'm... the class president !" ... Wow, such achievement, you should be proud.
HapHazrDNov 28, 2015 8:58 AM
Dec 15, 2015 5:57 PM

Mar 2014
Melancholy .
Compassionate .
Isolation of impulse .
The Times of Loneliness .
As to be the Supportive Characters ~ .
Roles of a Friend .
Be confident .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2016 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
Things have gotten extremely low with this episode. Taichi really does annoy me but at least the show is somewhat aware with how annoying he is being.
Dec 22, 2016 7:14 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 08 - And Then There Were None:

"I can save Kiriyama" (Taichi) With full confidence, this is bad his ego is taking control, he need to think things throught sometimes, like Aoki says.Taichi is Full of herself and Aoki obviously is jealous of the man that save his love the first time.

All of this because the impulses of them are taking the controll of them. And so Taichi hit Nagase.

"isn't hurting and causing problems for each other what being friends is all about?" (Gotou Ryuuzen) wise word from the sensei, well is a part of what being friends is about.

5/5
ArakitoDec 22, 2016 7:32 PM
Feb 25, 2017 11:30 PM
Jan 2016
Man i can't stand those episodes anymore AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH
TAICHI I FUCKING HATE YOU HOW CAN YOU HIT IORI ??????
MY BEST GIRL IORI SHE'S SO CUTE
So in this episode we had the friends group dissolved
Inaba what is wrong with you ???? DON'T BE RUDE TO YOUR FRIENDS EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM DON'T BE RUDE TO THEM
Iori is trying so hard to solve things :(
Finally Taichi at the end had character development and knew his mistakes so i hope he will settle things up
The animation in this anime is AWFUL
May 28, 2017 3:18 PM

Feb 2015
Seeing Iori sit there all alone was pretty sad. I didn't care about her that much before, but my respect for her has gone up with this episode. I hope she didn't take it badly that Taichi didn't show up in time.
Jun 12, 2017 12:13 AM

Jan 2010
so taichi hit iori, we got a bit of drama in the middle and everyone keeps a bit of distance from each other...stuff is getting serious, not like it wasn't already

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 13, 2017 10:25 AM

Sep 2013
Meh...didn't really feel like much happened this episode. I figured by now the kids would be jumping off bridges or going on a stealing spree or something. Right now they're just talking about their feelings.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 23, 2018 8:06 AM

Sep 2012
EliseZoghbi34 said:
Inaba what is wrong with you ???? DON'T BE RUDE TO YOUR FRIENDS EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM DON'T BE RUDE TO THEM
Finally Taichi at the end had character development and knew his mistakes so i hope he will settle things up

ton't blame him, blame Heartseed, he took the ability to control emotion & desires from them, it can happen with any of them, next time it mite be some1 else hitting one of them, like example Iori Inaba or Iori Yui or Aoki Inaba possibility's are endless, so if u2 ton't see things clearly then STFU!!! :)

i'm saying this cause supernatural power is involved, if there wold have not been supernatural power involved then i wold agree with u!!! u only see hes action, that he hit a girl, but what u did not see is that he & they are influenced bi supernatural power!!!, can u control ur self while influenced by supernatural power? i ton't think so!!!, BAAKA!!!

u wouln't been able to control urself any better if u would have been some1 like him, some1 with strong desire to help others then then cause supernatural power is involved u loose control & act same way, & cause ur different u would have lost control some other way & still would have hurt some1, get off ur high horse & don't think ur better & superior to others :)

with blaming him ur saying that u are superior & better then others

if that would be reality u would have been same boat as them, u would loose control & maybe even hurt some1 depending on luck
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 8:16 AM
Jan 23, 2018 8:20 AM
Jan 2016
Sugram22 said:
EliseZoghbi34 said:

i'm saying this cause supernatural power is involved, if there wold have not been supernatural power involved then i wold agree with u!!! u only see hes action, that he hit a girl, but what u did not see is that he & they are influenced bi supernatural power!!!, can u control ur self while influenced by supernatural power? i ton't think so!!!, BAAKA!!!

u wouln't been able to control urself any better if u would have been some1 like him, some1 with strong desire to help others then then cause supernatural power is involved u loose control & act same way, & cause ur different u would have lost control some other way & still would have hurt some1, get off ur high horse & don't think ur better & superior to others :)

if that would be reality u would have been same boat as them, u would loose control & hurt some1

I just want to tell you that this is my opinion about this anime. You can shit talk about it as much as you want. Even with that you can't change the way I feel about it. Got it ????? I feel so sorry for you that you can't hear stuff like that.
And for your information I watched the Ova's and God I wished I never watched them.
One more thing, If I were you I would have stopped reading comments that will get me so irritated :)
Jan 23, 2018 8:23 AM

Sep 2012
EliseZoghbi34 said:
Sugram22 said:

if that would be reality u would have been same boat as them, u would loose control & hurt some1

I just want to tell you that this is my opinion about this anime. You can shit talk about it as much as you want. Even with that you can't change the way I feel about it. Got it ????? I feel so sorry for you that you can't hear stuff like that.
And for your information I watched the Ova's and God I wished I never watched them.
One more thing, If I were you I would have stopped reading comments that will get me so irritated :)

but is it right to blame some1 if hes not in control? its like blaming some1 innocent

as i said, if he wouldn't been effected by that supernatural power i would agree with u & blame him as well

if this anime would have been without the supernatural stuff, normal, then i would have raged at Taichi

EDIT:
@EliseZoghbi34

i didn't know what ever u have seen the OVA'S or not so i mentioned them, i mentioned the OVA'S in EP13 discussion cause the OVAS can change ppl's opinions 2 ways like & dislike & to give fair verdict to the series they should watch them to, ur not only1 to whom i recommended watching this OVA'S that finish the story
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 9:53 AM
Jan 23, 2018 8:29 AM
Jan 2016
Sugram22 said:
EliseZoghbi34 said:

but is it right to blame some1 if hes not in control?

as i said, if he wouln't been effected by that supernatural power i would agree with u & blame him as well

I think probably what I hate the most about the anime is the plot so don't bother with that
You love it I get it I don't judge you for that or anything but for me I hate it
End of discussion
Jan 23, 2018 8:32 AM

Sep 2012
EliseZoghbi34 said:
Sugram22 said:

but is it right to blame some1 if hes not in control?

as i said, if he wouln't been effected by that supernatural power i would agree with u & blame him as well

I think probably what I hate the most about the anime is the plot so don't bother with that
You love it I get it I don't judge you for that or anything but for me I hate it
End of discussion

well here currently i was talking about Taichi :)

but when it comes to disliking the anime i get it awry1 has hes/hers opinion so i respect that :)
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 8:36 AM
Jan 23, 2018 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
Tengai said:
I like Fujishima :D

same here, she is also hilarious
Apr 11, 2018 12:20 PM

May 2016
Fujishima is a great girl.
May 10, 2018 1:49 AM

Mar 2018
I thought the scene with Taichi's megalomaniac rant was really great - even better because he and Aoki were not having episodes.

Watase (the classmate with the hots for Fujishima) is funny. He reminds me somehow of Ueno Kouhei from Mysterious Girlfriend X.

The scene with Fujishima and Taichi is really contrived and implausible, but I still found it very pleasant to watch.

Lonely Iori waiting in the clubroom was sad and sweet. I wanted to hug her. But why does she wait silently for so long? And why doesn't Taichi tell her he will be late because he got drafted into service? They have been using cell phones all the time. Why have they now suddenly forgotten that cell phones exist?
Sep 17, 2018 8:29 PM

Jun 2014
First arc was interesting and entertaining. This second arc is boring garbage.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.