Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 25, 2015 10:36 AM

Aug 2015
Fantastic episode! But I can say, that I hate Elizabeth. She is cute, but she is behaving like a small child and she is very annoying. I regret, that Ciel did't hit her. She broke his ring! He was soo sad :( And I agree with Elizabeth, Ciel is cute *.*
Jan 1, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2011
Things are certainly moving pretty slowly, the slice of life nature is not its strong suit and all those other servants on the house are getting pretty annoying, the new guy took it to a new level.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 6, 2016 1:30 AM

Dec 2015
I could be friends with Ciel. Too many bows and cute things! But it was a funny episode.

Wouldn't that be cool to have a garden full of skull bushes?
Dec 5, 2016 5:02 PM

Jun 2013
This was fun. Elizabeth was a handful, but as a guest character, she was tolerable. Her actions made sense in this episode, it's another thing that the way she speaks is a little abrasive. Well, I didn't mind that she made the servants wear all those fluffy outfits, that was fun.

Grell instantly gave me Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vibes, too. He was amusing.

Sebastian even functions as a dance instructor in a case of emergency! And the final scene made me even more curious about the relationship between Ciel and him. The fact that Ciel asked him to watch over him until he would fall asleep makes me feel bad for the kid. He must be really lonely. He could try to befriend the rest of the servants, but he probably believes that would be unbecoming from a nobleman. But anyways, he didn't appear to be friends with the acquaintances of his who have appeared so far. He probably forgot what it means to be friends with someone, just like he forgot how to have casual fun.

The preview was... lewd. I do hope that the story promised by the summary starts soon, though. The slice of life episodes in this particular setting can only go on for so long.
LeeTailorDec 5, 2016 5:12 PM
Aug 21, 2017 6:10 AM

Jun 2016
This episode is not that dark compared the the previous episodes. Hahaha. I loved it. Hahaha.

Greil is sooo clumsy, it makes me laugh my ass off. Hahaha.

REAL TANAKA-SAAAAAAAAN! YOU LOOK GREAT. HAHAHAHA! When he steamed off I fucking lost it. Lmfaoooo.

That Lizzy girl is so annoying, but I still like her. She's just a child, so as expected she's immature. Huehue.

SEBASTIAN WITH THE BABY-LIKE HOOD! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA! ;-;

I will appreciate if we're getting at least once censored kiss from Ciel and Sebastian. Hahaha. I should stop.

EXFUCKINGCUSE ME, BUT DAAAAMN GREIL SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN HE'S A LADY. OHMYGOD!

"Sebastian, stay by my side until I fall asleep." - Ciel
At least lie down beside him, Sebastian, you dense af! Hahaha. But what's up with that creepy smile omfg.

THAT PREVIEW, THOUGH! STOOOOOOP! My poor fujoshi knows we'll never get a yaoi scene. Waaaaah. I really should stop.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Mar 5, 2018 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
Ciel and Sebastian getting that bromance vibe goin OHH
Mar 26, 2018 10:12 PM

Mar 2012
sometimes i think people forget that the relationship between sebastian and ciel is not beautiful at all. i mean, sebastian is a contracted demon that only takes care of ciel because of the payment he gets when the boy dies. it's not love, its not family, it's a pact.
Aug 8, 2019 3:18 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Ohhh this little girl was hard to stand oooof.
Until now only good female char is his aunt? she was rather ok :D
He really is a great Butler.
Really would enjoy further on a flashback to why he called him though, I am already courious bout that :o

Apr 29, 2020 10:00 AM

Mar 2019
Damn.The finale was scary.I still don't understand the relationshio between them.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 22, 2020 1:29 PM

May 2018
I wonder if Grell is actually going to kill himself in the future
Aug 24, 2020 8:02 AM

Aug 2020
That curly-haired girl is so cute, but she can get kinda annoying-

And I love that new servant, he/she (I think they're a he, it's hard to tell) is very relatable. I swear I would accidentally act exactly like him if I were a servant xDD
Nov 2, 2020 7:55 AM
May 2019
This eepisode was soooo good! I think they changed a little Sebastian's personality, is a lot better, he is more involved on humor.
Jul 21, 2021 9:55 PM
Dec 2017
this episode to this day bores me out.

Mar 10, 2023 7:50 PM
Jul 2022
The story is neat... You know something is going on. But the anime is cheap at times as if it over rushed and missed some things. Not sure if this will continue or get better as it goes on. It must right there are 24 episodes and 3 seasons besides a bunch of OVA's. It will get better right?
May 31, 2023 6:11 PM
May 2023
Leiam o manga e passam longe do anime.

Esse anime foi um desesrviço com a mangaka, transformaram uma história do mundo gótico sobre a morte em um anime com fetichização em ped0filia, e jogaram o plot fora.

Muitos dos eps não são canônicos e a linha de tempo está uma bagunça.

No manga nesses anos tem mais liberdade de escrever a estória dele, mas irá ter algumas coisas meio problemáticas na relação do demônio e o ciel no começo, MAS NÃO TANTO COMO NO ANIME MDS.
Jul 28, 2023 11:56 AM
Jul 2023
Seeing Ciel put on that act for Elizabeth was sweet, but learning it was an act made me feel bittersweet. Lovely episode!
Feb 12, 7:19 AM

Jul 2020
the boy and the girl were really annoying, im only here for Seb and Grelle
Mar 3, 9:07 AM

Nov 2017
This is the first time I'm listening to Elizabeth in original version subtitled in french, as I had watched it in French voiceover before, and it's very pleasant compared to her rather unbearable French voice.
May 4, 10:02 PM

Aug 2019
I dislike Elizabeth’s attitude towards Ciel. He had every right to be mad at her.

Sebastian as always looks stunning.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nehnehneji - Oct 2, 2008

215 by yami-no-tenshii »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 25, 2009

98 by Sun_Chan »»
May 5, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Favorite Servant?

RuuryMercury - Jun 24, 2015

4 by Sun_Chan »»
May 5, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 17, 2009

85 by Sun_Chan »»
May 5, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 9, 2009

70 by Sun_Chan »»
May 5, 2:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.