Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 24, 2012 11:00 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh how I miss Key Plus Words.
The return of Yu's stupid popped up collar.

Also the return of Mystery Food X - you never fail to be horrible at cooking Yukiko.. And Chie never fails to make Yosuke suffer... That poor bastard..

Izanami is revealed.

Oh man, seeing Rise get swallowed up was hard for me to watch....Then seeing the lesbians calling out for eachother and Yosuke helping Yu out was also hard for me....

Narukami goes through another series of repeats, OH GOD IT'S THE ENDLESS 8 ALL OVER AGAIN. But finally, Margaret saves the day, by slapping some god damn sense into Narukami.

Margaret Battle:
She summoned, Helel, Loki, Yoshitsune - 3 best Persona's aren't even Yu's, how sad, lol.

Shadow Yu appears during the fight, of course, Yu accepts that, that is him and then beats Margaret with Izanagi and obtains the Orb Of Sight.

Now Yu is able to fight Izanami and get passed the shadows. Izanagi-No-Okami summoned, then destroyed her.

Anywho, kinda disappointed with the Izanami fight, since none of the team members got to say anything about how Narukami was there for them, or w/e.

That was an epic "I love you" from Rise, lmao.

Overall: It was okay, but could have done much more, maybe with a bit more time.
Aug 24, 2012 11:29 AM

May 2009
Seriously, this episode was horrible. I'm still laughing over how bad it was. The direction was extremely poor, the choice of tracks was unbelievably stupid and to top it off it was badly animated as well. It took them months to do something as ridiculous as this.

Even the scene where they were being swallowed up was bad, because it felt disconnected from the rest AND I still don't understand WHY THE HELL they used car chase as the background music. It makes no sense. What were they smoking...

In the end, Persona 4 the Animation was a huge mess with one very good arc (Nanako's, obviously) and with BOTH endings being pretty bad. I can't even think about what they'll do with Persona 3. At least they won't touch Persona 2 (I HOPE).
Aug 24, 2012 11:41 AM

May 2010
Miya_F_Exia said:
I can't even think about what they'll do with Persona 3. At least they won't touch Persona 2 (I HOPE).

I think they will mess up with Persona 3 aswell, seeing as already from the P3 movie preview, I think the animation is a bit off, or is that just me?

As for them EVER touching Persona 2, dear god help us all.....
Aug 24, 2012 2:22 PM

May 2009
Well, P4 the Animation as a whole suffered from bad animation, but I'd say this episode takes the cake simply because they had more than enough time to make it nicely.
Aug 24, 2012 2:28 PM
Apr 2012
The true ending episode represents how bad the entire Animation version of Persona 4 is.

I just vote 2 out of 5 because of how they used the fight against Margaret to show Yu's resolve, still they screwed with the formation of Izanagi-no-Okami by doing that poorly.

Everything is wrong with P4TA, not only the screwed plot but the character designs and animation are so bad it hurts.

My final words? Play the game.
Aug 24, 2012 2:43 PM

May 2010
Miya_F_Exia said:
Well, P4 the Animation as a whole suffered from bad animation, but I'd say this episode takes the cake simply because they had more than enough time to make it nicely.

Rewatched & Yeah, I see your point. They had 4months or something, right? Atleast they could have done was not make the one episode that had to be perfect look like shit.

Again, I wanna say, I'm disappointed with the Izanami fight and the episode as a whole, was expecting so much more. but for 30mins, to fit something that took atleast 2hrs in game they get a 3/5 from me. Even though it clearly deserves a lower score.

Cacttuar said:
The true ending episode represents how bad the entire Animation version of Persona 4 is.

I just vote 2 out of 5 because of how they used the fight against Margaret to show Yu's resolve, still they screwed with the formation of Izanagi-no-Okami by doing that poorly.

Everything is wrong with P4TA, not only the screwed plot but the character designs and animation are so bad it hurts.

My final words? Play the game.

I also have to say, I didn't think much of the Margaret fight, perhaps it's cause it was raw and I only had a slight understanding what was going on, but that seemed rushed to me, hopefully, in the P3Movie Elizabeth's fight is animated and it isn't as mediocre as Margaret's. Then again, anything Elizabeth's in makes me fangirl.

I agree. People who haven't played the game, DO IT. You will get the full affect of what Persona 4 truly is. The animation definitely does not show the in-depth bond between all the characters, atleast it didn't feel like it to me. Only good thing about this animated series was the jokes - and even that wasn't so great, IMO. But Nananko's events were handled well..
Aug 24, 2012 4:18 PM

May 2009
Margaret's fight was a complete mess. The concept was interesting, but couldn't be handled within barely 5 minutes.

Apart from Nanako's arc, I can clearly say what saved the animation for me was its OST (by that, I mean the new songs). All of the OP/EDs are great (well, for those who are used to Meguro's style and Lotus Juice/Reiko's Engrish, that is) and songs like Alone in This World, Determination, Time for True Revelation, Falling Down, We Are One And All The Bond of Everyone's Souls made me feel less bitter about this adaptation.

It is clear for me that, apart from the restrictions they had regarding the length and number of episodes they could make, they tried too hard to please the game fans. Hence, loooooooots of fanservice for nearly everyone. You like Kanji and Naoto? Then you'll have your moments in this adaptation. You like Yosuke and MC? Geez, watch from Mitsuo's episode onwards and you'll delight yourself. You like Chie and Yukiko? You're watching the right thing. You want to see the great majority of the Personas animated, even if poorly? Watch the whole thing (you still won't get to see Jack Frost, Mara and Alice, though).

On a side note, I think I've already mentioned this. but guess I'll mention it again. It seems to me that nearly every character in the adaptation (from the main cast) has been portrayed in an over the top way, and this is reflected by the voice actors. When I watched the series, I thought Morikubo was voicing Yosuke in an exaggerated way and I knew he didn't do that in the game (I played the undub, so I really now what I'm talking about). But I thought that, maybe I was being a little too rough with the animation, so I put that thought aside. But P4U was released recently and I saw Yosuke's full story mode, only to notice that what I was talking about wasn't that far from the truth. Well, I know this is a small detail, but it keeps bothering me. Maybe because I saw my favorite character go from a lousy, somewhat of a "jerk" but at the same time occasionally serious and responsible character to a random and scandalous stupid person. Couldn't they have picked his good traits and showed them as well? Thank you for destroying Yosuke, you tried your best to surpass Welkin's terrible adaptation, but you still haven't made it.

- Last edit -
Why did they use I'll Face Myself -Battle- (Reincarnation) as Izanami's battle theme? What were they thinking? Why didn't they use Mist and/or The Genesis? IT WAS SO SIMPLE!
AiNoHikariToKageAug 24, 2012 4:35 PM
Aug 24, 2012 5:02 PM

Mar 2012
this episode had the potential to be a good way to send off the series permanently but... eugh...... nevermind the crappy pacing, but considering how great the animation was in episode 25 compared to the series as a whole, it's like they spent the entire budget on that episode and then realized "oh crap, we still have to do the true end." it just looked horrid. chie was especially bad.

i didn't even watch the whole thing, just up to thousand curses taking the team (which could have been so amazing and dramatic like the game, but it was so stupidly rushed. one moment 'hey i'm izanami' and then a second later 'senpai we're dying' eugh) then watched from izanagi-no-okami to the end. naoto looked cute and that was a plus but as a whole... just, no...............

it makes me wonder how this anime was even able to get me to care about the persona series :(
Aug 24, 2012 5:02 PM
Apr 2012
Miya_F_Exia said:
- Last edit -
Why did they use I'll Face Myself -Battle- (Reincarnation) as Izanami's battle theme? What were they thinking? Why didn't they use Mist and/or The Genesis? IT WAS SO SIMPLE!

I agree, the new OST was great but the way they used the tracks was bad. Any fan fairly good into making AMVs would select beter musics for the background and scenes. And if I remember Mist even played in the teaser for the True Ending, what happened? I don't think it was in the episode. And they overused I'll Face Myself Battle Reincarnation. Did anyone noticed somthing that sounded similar to The Battle For Everyone's Souls in the battle against Margaret (like a new remix of the Velvet Room theme with a battle atmosphere)?
Aug 24, 2012 6:05 PM

May 2009
Nah, they didn't play Mist (I still can't understand WHY). And yes, there was a new version of the Poem for Everyone's Souls, the song's name is The Bond of Everyone's Souls.
Aug 24, 2012 6:30 PM
Jul 2011
Could someone give me a link to watch he movie? :bow:
Aug 24, 2012 7:53 PM
Apr 2012
ArisaNarukami said:
Could someone give me a link to watch he movie? :bow:

It's a raw but if you played the game or know Japanese I guess it's fine. Here is the link:
http://say-move.org/comeplay.php?comeid=508534
Aug 25, 2012 1:46 AM

Apr 2012
I disagree with you guys; this was the single BEST episode of the anime. Yu recieved so much character development that he kept his place as one of best leads of the year. I don't think it was worth 6 months of waiting, but this anime came at a really bad time (Fate/Zero, Mawaru Penguindrum, Another, Stein's Gate etc) when animation and the overall quality of the shows this year rose to unprecedented levels.You know what? ALL VIDEO GAME TO ANIME ADAPTATIONS (save for some visual novel adaptations) are badly paced. Guess what? Persona 4 is the best video game (not including visual novels) to anime adaptation I've ever seen, and was meant only to promote the game (which it did a GREAT job at). So stop being critical, knowing ATLUS, they'll probably do something later (there's still the dub).
Despite all it's problems, I loved this episode. 10/10.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Aug 25, 2012 4:50 AM
Mar 2012
I wonder if I need to watch the Director Cut version of episode 25 first before watching this.
Aug 25, 2012 7:04 AM

Feb 2012
Looking forward to seeing it when it's English subbed, I actually really enjoyed this anime, but Persona 4 is one of my favorite games.
Aug 25, 2012 7:12 AM

May 2009
sushi55 said:
I disagree with you guys; this was the single BEST episode of the anime. Yu recieved so much character development that he kept his place as one of best leads of the year. I don't think it was worth 6 months of waiting, but this anime came at a really bad time (Fate/Zero, Mawaru Penguindrum, Another, Stein's Gate etc) when animation and the overall quality of the shows this year rose to unprecedented levels.You know what? ALL VIDEO GAME TO ANIME ADAPTATIONS (save for some visual novel adaptations) are badly paced. Guess what? Persona 4 is the best video game (not including visual novels) to anime adaptation I've ever seen, and was meant only to promote the game (which it did a GREAT job at). So stop being critical, knowing ATLUS, they'll probably do something later (there's still the dub).

You should stop posting as a stupid fangirl, giving those shitty excuses as to the reason why this adaptation was bullshit. It doesn't matter if all video game adaptations have bad pace. Persona 4 was unable to be better than them. It's as bad as that stupid Valkyria Chonicles and Xenosaga adaptations. And Yu, one of the best leads of the year? I can only imagine how bad the others are, given how he received "character development" only in the middle of the series. Even if it was only to promote the game (and fuck you Atlus, I'm tired of all this P4 promotion, you're overdoing it), it still should have been at least decent. All I can see is derp faces and horrible pace, to the point that all the hype for this goddamn adaptation became fucking nothing. And I'm tired of you Atlus-whores who keep saying they'll save the world (most probably they'll destroy it, at least that's their goal in most SMT/Persona games anyway). Atlus may have aided in the adaptation somehow (what an incompetent), but they didn't do this shitty adaptation by themselves. The studio did it. It's just like saying Atlus made P4U, which they didn't. Just to show their trust in the studio that this...thing, they didn't even do the animated cutscenes for Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Ultimate/Arena. And F/Z and other series rose the overall quality? Dude, P4 wasn't even decent. It was unBEARable to watch it. I usually don't even care for animation that much, but P4's was so bad I actually noticed it. I won't stop being critical, because I'm not a blind Atlus fangirl that believes that they'll handle everything perfectly. They make mistakes, they are not perfect and they allowed this dreadful adaptation to take place (and I'm going to pretend that you didn't mention the dub, because that means absolutely nothing. As if they'd do something different for just a dub). Well, they're getting money with it, so why should they care? Bullshit sells.
Aug 25, 2012 8:40 AM
Jul 2012
Miya_F_Exia said:
sushi55 said:

You should stop posting as a stupid fangirl, giving those shitty excuses as to the reason why this adaptation was bullshit. It doesn't matter if all video game adaptations have bad pace. Persona 4 was unable to be better than them. It's as bad as that stupid Valkyria Chonicles and Xenosaga adaptations. And Yu, one of the best leads of the year? I can only imagine how bad the others are, given how he received "character development" only in the middle of the series. Even if it was only to promote the game (and fuck you Atlus, I'm tired of all this P4 promotion, you're overdoing it), it still should have been at least decent. All I can see is derp faces and horrible pace, to the point that all the hype for this goddamn adaptation became fucking nothing. And I'm tired of you Atlus-whores who keep saying they'll save the world (most probably they'll destroy it, at least that's their goal in most SMT/Persona games anyway). Atlus may have aided in the adaptation somehow (what an incompetent), but they didn't do this shitty adaptation by themselves. The studio did it. It's just like saying Atlus made P4U, which they didn't. Just to show their trust in the studio that this...thing, they didn't even do the animated cutscenes for Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Ultimate/Arena. And F/Z and other series rose the overall quality? Dude, P4 wasn't even decent. It was unBEARable to watch it. I usually don't even care for animation that much, but P4's was so bad I actually noticed it. I won't stop being critical, because I'm not a blind Atlus fangirl that believes that they'll handle everything perfectly. They make mistakes, they are not perfect and they allowed this dreadful adaptation to take place (and I'm going to pretend that you didn't mention the dub, because that means absolutely nothing. As if they'd do something different for just a dub). Well, they're getting money with it, so why should they care? Bullshit sells.

There is no need to be so rude. He was only voicing his opinion, since this is an episode DISCUSSION. There is no need to insult him for what he thinks. And if the series was so "unBEARable" to watch, why didn't you stop when you noticed that, and save us from all of your harsh criticism.
Aug 26, 2012 12:56 AM

Nov 2007
They actually hold farewell party for the guy. He promised the cousin girl that he will visit during the vacation.

The police bad guy says that he also heard about Mayonaka TV from someone else. It depends on the main guy who had the power. Gasoline guy is Isanami?! Just by shaking hands?

"Real truth" = he was not able to rescue everyone. That's why he always came back to the same time. His darkness was the fear of being alone.

The woman in the intro came to test him, who overcame the fear and defeated Isanami, and the real real world is with natural.

ED: "Never More" by Shihoko Hirata
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 26, 2012 7:03 PM

Feb 2008
At least the ending was much better than in the game haha :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 26, 2012 11:23 PM

Jan 2012
I played Persona 4 both the ps2 and the (GOLDEN)psp already...
The anime adaptation always will be missing something...(sadly)
You guys on top judge a little to harshly, to me this anime was not bad..
Of course the game is better but i wouldn't call this bull shit since it was THE BEST video game to anime adaptation there is... there lots of wayy shitter game adaptation anime...

I was hoping that this anime would at least be 50+ episodes long though :U
Aug 27, 2012 11:49 AM

Oct 2011
Over all I am pretty disappointed with it. It felt way more rushed that the series felt imo and the fights were over all pretty lame. But I did enjoy seeing Izanagi-no-Okami animated so that’s a plus I guess.
Aug 27, 2012 1:16 PM
Dec 2007
Blackbird said:
At least the ending was much better than in the game haha :D
Huh? Because having a lame monotone woman snap you out of your fears is better than having your whole cheerleading squad of friends help you back up right. Aside from that is the same shit with crappier song selection, I rather hear The genesis over the Reincarnation version of I'll Face Myself.

Aug 28, 2012 9:06 AM

Dec 2008
It was nice, but too rushed. Margaret's fight, which I was looking forward to the most was a pain in the ass to watch. She shouldve summoned Oberon and megidolaon'd Yu's ass. At least that would be fun. Instead, we get Persona spamming from both sides. The fight with Izanami was quite petty too. Oh well, this is what you get for making it 30 minutes. Should've made the summary/movie 30mins, and this one 1h30mins. Since we know the summary is going to be crap.

Also, Margaret's slap was fantastic. Redeemed the episode.
sarroushAug 28, 2012 9:26 AM
Aug 28, 2012 10:46 AM

Apr 2010
While not exactly like the true ending in the game, this one was pretty darn good.

4/5, 8/10.
Aug 28, 2012 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
The only good part of the eoisode was Margaret using Helel and Yoshitsune, but I am very disappointed with the whole adaptation. 5/10
Aug 28, 2012 12:37 PM

Jun 2011
I can't believe I enjoyed Yu vs Margaret MORE THAN Yu & Izanagi no Okami vs Izanami no Okami...
Aug 28, 2012 2:55 PM

Apr 2010
I actually thought the series overall was done fairly well. The way the story is presented in the game is pretty difficult to adapt in an anime form. Surely, it could have been better but its really not that bad.

The pacing in the episode was... questionable but I felt it did a fairly decent job of adapting the true end. I wish the animators would stop being lazy as fuck and draw at a somewhat acceptable level but oh well. Atleast its not ro kyu bu bad.

9/10. Does what it needs to do, could have been better.
Aug 28, 2012 3:26 PM

Sep 2011
its was ok

liked the Shadow Yu part
Aug 28, 2012 3:33 PM

Apr 2009
Unripe_Hero said:
The only good part of the eoisode was Margaret using Helel and Yoshitsune, but I am very disappointed with the whole adaptation. 5/10

This is actually a bit funny, because you gave a 5 to a fairly decent adaptation, which pretty much followed the original material (not exactly, but still bearably well)... and in the same time you have shit-tier adaptations rated with nines and tens (F/sn, ef, Higurashi and a few more).

Aug 28, 2012 4:29 PM

Dec 2010
To be honest, if i hadn't played the game beforehand, i wouldn't have had a clue as to what was going on in this episode, but i guess that whats happens when you try to squeeze it into 30 minutes..
Aug 28, 2012 5:33 PM

Jun 2012
Since I've played both P3 and P4, I understood everything fairly well. Though I do wonder if this made any sense to people unfamiliar with the franchise.

I still prefer the game way more than the anime adaption but I'm still pretty satisfied with the true ending. They tried to grasp the feel of the game, and they did a fantastic job with the social links, flashy battles, fanservice and comedy. Though, I believe Persona's game formula is unadaptable. It's hard to condense everything (including 100+ hours of gameplay) into a linear plotline within just 25 episodes.

My dream would be a P3 anime. Though, if I heard the rumors right, a movie adaption should be on its way.
Aug 28, 2012 6:11 PM
Dec 2009
dunno, I liked it

I re-watched the games true ending and actually found the anime's adaptation to be more engaging.... then again I have never beat the game (due to how late i came on board to p4) and plan to just beat it with the golden later this year.

From the perspective of someone that only watched the endings on youtube once i actually found it to be relatively entertaining.... music and all
Aug 28, 2012 7:14 PM

Sep 2010
What a hateful bunch. You all look past what this was setting out.
I've always liked the depth the anime added to Brotag.
Aug 28, 2012 7:33 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, this OVA felt like watching Groundhog Day with the infinite Tuesdays

I'm glad to hear the OP song 2 once again though.

I'll strip search you if I have to!

I liked this special episode though tbh. Might do a review later on it.
Aug 28, 2012 9:07 PM

Jan 2011
Man some of you hate this with a passion lol, yeah it wasn't the greatest but it was still alright,though i pray to god they don't fuck up PS3 movie but i'm sure it will happen.

sidenote anyone watch the directors cut of ep25 worth sitting 20mins through?
Aug 28, 2012 10:12 PM
Oct 2011
i'm stil a bit confused even though i played the game -_-

PirateKingz said:

My dream would be a P3 anime. Though, if I heard the rumors right, a movie adaption should be on its way.

rumors? it confirmed, have an official website and a trailer already
Aug 28, 2012 10:55 PM

Sep 2010
... anime was way better than this episode. Well that's a limit of just one episode
Aug 28, 2012 11:53 PM

Mar 2009
seeing Yoshitsune using Hassou Tobi is more than enough for me
Aug 28, 2012 11:56 PM

Jul 2011
It was understandable that they had to condense a lot into 30 mins. I'll still give it a 7 out of 10.

Aug 29, 2012 4:57 AM

Mar 2008
While I think the way they did this episode was interesting to me, I can only say that as one who has played the game.
I can imagine people only watching the anime being seriously confused (gotta confirm that later by asking friends).

I love "I'll face myself - battle - reincarnation" so much I totally forgot about "The Genesis"....
Now that I've been reminded of it, I DID expect it to be used in the true end... Too bad they didn't :/

Favorite part was definitely Narukami's shadow and fears. I didn't like him back in the game but the anime gave him a character I grew to love.
Aug 29, 2012 7:20 AM

Jul 2009
I was mildly confused by this, and I'm saying that as someone who has played the game.

Miya_F_Exia said:
In the end, Persona 4 the Animation was a huge mess with one very good arc (Nanako's, obviously) and with BOTH endings being pretty bad. I can't even think about what they'll do with Persona 3. At least they won't touch Persona 2 (I HOPE).

To be honest, I sincerely hope they don't try anything like this with P2, but I actually think that it would work far better as an anime than P4 did if they did. At the very least, it would be far less episodic, and the lack of SLinks and other fluff would mean there'd be less of a chance of them cutting out something important for the sake of throwing in something else.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Aug 29, 2012 9:27 AM

Jul 2009
As someone who played the game numerous times, I gotta say I enjoyed the episode. Sure, it was rushed, but it's not like I expected much from the amount of dialogue there was in the game. In fact I like the way they handled it, and how the battle with Margaret wasn't just something like 'hey come fight me maybe'. The battle with Izanami wasn't quite as epic as in the game (if at all, considering it was almost not there), but it wasn't supposed to be. They wanted to focus on Narukami and it ended up well, in my opinion. And hey, the ending scene wasn't like it was in the 25th ep which almost made me cry because of how bad it was.

I wouldn't hold my breath for P2 anime adaptation because of obvious reasons. I don't think people would be happy to see Hitler on the big screen.
Aug 29, 2012 5:24 PM

Feb 2012
Just watched it today, I found it really good, really good finish, now just to see The Factor of Truth :)

Really good ending to the anime, so much disappointment in this thread, I was expecting to be disappointed big time..
Aug 29, 2012 7:21 PM

Jan 2010
Super disappointing. I understand they had to fill 30 mins but i bet they could have put something better in there instead of shoehorning in the Margaret fight. I honestly feel bad for the people who watched the show first instead of playing the game. The whole last boss fight felt so much more (and i usually hate using this word) epic in the game. This just kind of felt underwhelming. If i hadn't played the game first I probably would have been confused as fuck.
Aug 29, 2012 8:31 PM

Feb 2011
Miya_F_Exia said:
Seriously, this episode was horrible. I'm still laughing over how bad it was. The direction was extremely poor, the choice of tracks was unbelievably stupid and to top it off it was badly animated as well. It took them months to do something as ridiculous as this.

Even the scene where they were being swallowed up was bad, because it felt disconnected from the rest AND I still don't understand WHY THE HELL they used car chase as the background music. It makes no sense. What were they smoking...

Pretty much all of this.

It was so bad.
Aug 29, 2012 8:55 PM

Sep 2007
I guess the ep was ok in itself as a standalone.... and seeing all the cooler Personas come out during Yu vs Magaret was awesome...

..........but only if you've never seen the True Ending from the game.

If I compared this to the True Ending in the game... this was all over the place and made real no sense....And when I first started watching I was all "What the.... did I miss the first half of it or something?!"

Though I guess I should mention/ give kudos to the thing I liked the most about this 'True Ending' ep that the game never really touched on/showed was that it showed Yu's Shadow =P
*recalls a really short & amusing conversation Yu, Yosuke, & Chie had in-game about what Yu's Shadow would've been like and wondered the same thing for a long time*
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 30, 2012 2:23 AM

Sep 2011
What Is This Feeling That It Seems Every Scenes Are Out Of Place?

8/10

Aug 30, 2012 4:35 AM

Jan 2012
This ending was great. I'm glad I watched it. It wraped up the show nicely.

Aug 30, 2012 11:30 AM

Jun 2011
Well i like the episode overall, especially the part where they showed the funny scene of shadow Kanji. Margaret was good for me too. So take that haters
Aug 30, 2012 11:56 AM

Jan 2011
Miya_F_Exia said:

I couldn't agree more with you.
These are my words too, very disappointed.
I guess a 6/10 will do since I still love Persona.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Where do I stop?

Altace - Aug 31, 2012

2 by Altace »»
Aug 31, 2012 5:44 PM

» Is it out yet? I haven't seen any real news about it since the release date

Cacttuar - Aug 23, 2012

5 by keygen »»
Aug 28, 2012 9:28 AM

» Length

Keirik - Mar 31, 2012

19 by Leon-Gun »»
Aug 17, 2012 1:01 AM

» Connection with TV series

HiroHirono - Apr 4, 2012

14 by Leon-Gun »»
Aug 17, 2012 12:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.