Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2012 8:02 AM

Jul 2012
I+l start first since I'm the only one here...and i started it...My name is Benjamin and I'm from Croatia, I love to write , I love to watch anime-s with not expected endings, and for some reason I fell in love with making my own stories. I love to create some of the AMV-s, but that's only when I'm bored. That's all for now... :D
_Rain_Dec 23, 2012 9:38 AM
Don't depend on anyone, because even your shadow leaves you,
when you're in darkness...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 20, 2012 7:00 PM

Dec 2010
Hello! I too, love writing (even though I'm extremely lazy about it.) I like watching anime that are packed with action, drama, comedy, and a hint of philosophy. I one day wish to be able to make an AMV but for now I'll settle with just writing.
Aug 21, 2012 2:01 AM

Jul 2012
I'm glad you joined :D And welcome to the club... I'v seen many clubs about writing and as i wrote other artistic stuff, but they weren't that active...so Id at least be active with my members...i hope there will be soon and other members..and if you allreadyhave a story to share post it , make a new topic :D I'll put my also soon, but i'm in a moment occupied with a new AMV :D

Once again welcome to the club
Aug 21, 2012 12:02 PM

Dec 2010
Thanks!

Maybe I'll post an unfinished story of mine that I still need to work on, and I'd love to see your stories and AMV.
Aug 21, 2012 2:42 PM

Apr 2012
Hi my name is Animewolfguy and if you wan't my real name, its Marcos ;). To me the reason I write is because Their is never any story I wanted to read no matter what manga or books or media its in. This is why I'm into making my own stories.
Aug 21, 2012 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
I'm Glad you joined us...and i'l tell you as well..if you have something that you want to post now, open a new topic and start :D
Aug 21, 2012 3:39 PM

Apr 2012
Mafortion said:
I'm Glad you joined us...and i'l tell you as well..if you have something that you want to post now, open a new topic and start :D

Ok I will start one right now :D
Aug 26, 2012 4:29 PM

Jun 2012
I guess i'll introduce myself here.
My real name is conner. I joined this club because it seems it was recently active and had a smaller group of people. What I look for in a story seems to be fairly rare in anime. At least to the level I want. (Bloody gory serious anime with often insane characters in any way. And one that plays with it's characters trust of their friends) Which is unfortunate. So I decided to start making an attempt at writing my own short stories. And so here I am!
Aug 26, 2012 4:51 PM

Apr 2012
Cccel said:
I guess i'll introduce myself here.
My real name is conner. I joined this club because it seems it was recently active and had a smaller group of people. What I look for in a story seems to be fairly rare in anime. At least to the level I want. (Bloody gory serious anime with often insane characters in any way. And one that plays with it's characters trust of their friends) Which is unfortunate. So I decided to start making an attempt at writing my own short stories. And so here I am!

Hey I have that same when I look for in a anime and manga as well :O
Aug 27, 2012 2:35 AM

Jul 2012
We are glad to have you :D
Sep 13, 2012 6:47 PM

Jan 2011
Hi! :) It's good to see a new writing club that is up and active. I tried making a club for writing a while back, but since I was too busy, I wasn't able to keep it active. ^^

I go by Tsubaki, my username is the only alias name I use online and for my writings. I've written stories and poetry on and off ever since I was a kid. Even though I have tons of ideas for stories, because of my lazy nature, I rarely write it down.

That's all for now! ^_^
Sep 13, 2012 7:34 PM

Jun 2012
Welcome! It's great to see another member joining. I hope you're active here and I look forward to seeing the stories you post. Glad to have you here.
Sep 13, 2012 9:03 PM

Jan 2011
Thank you for the welcome Cccel!
You know, for some reason, I want to call you Ciel. xDD
I'll try be active as much as I can! :)
Sep 13, 2012 11:23 PM
Aug 2012
Welcome!!! I rarely write anything on here but I do read the stories!!!! Try your best, this is an interesting club
Sep 29, 2012 7:54 PM

Jun 2012
I just noticed, you were never welcomed in this thread! Welcome!
Oct 1, 2012 12:10 PM
Aug 2012
rather later than never ??? :P
Oct 1, 2012 3:05 PM

Jun 2010
Whoa didn't even notice this... well anyways, My name is real name Wayne and i'm Taiwanese. hobbies... i think you guys already can guess ^^ I write because I... find it a enjoyable while killing time in my college classes. Want to know more about me? good luck since not many of my real life close friend even know the real side of me @_@
Oct 3, 2012 1:02 PM
Dec 2010
Hmm, so now it's my turn~!
My name is Miya, a chinese person~ 14 yrs old!
What to say? I like reading manga and watching anime, obviously.
My hobbies are: drawing, painting, chatting, ballroom dancing, i actually also like to write (be it poems or stories), aaandd.... computering (duh) -w-
I'm bad at technical stufff... (videos and printer---stuff)
Uhhh... I wear white glasses! yea,... so i see holes in tree without them, no problems at all right?

gotta say more? =.= xd, nice to meet u ~
-
Oct 3, 2012 1:18 PM

Jul 2012
well...once gain nice to meet you all ! :D I hope you enjoy in here :D
Oct 3, 2012 1:32 PM

Jun 2012
Hey I am Kev (Sorin) I am 24 from Ireland and I am a writer/artist I been looking for a placeto share my ideas and work for quite some time. I was wondering if I could join you're club.
Oct 3, 2012 1:41 PM

Jun 2012
Welcome, both of you new members! Its good too see this club getting more active, I look forward to seeing what you post.
Oct 3, 2012 1:48 PM

Jun 2012
I can post my stuff now I have alot of stuff written
Oct 3, 2012 2:33 PM

Apr 2012
Sorin_Markov said:
I can post my stuff now I have alot of stuff written

Welcome to the club. I really hoping to see some of your work.
Oct 9, 2012 11:10 AM

Aug 2012
Hi! I recently joined this club. I love writing, but I only have unfisished stories, because I'm lazy. When i have free time, I watch anime or work on my little story, that I started to write recently. My name I Móna, I live in Hungary and I'm 13 years old. I'm not sure if I can post my story, because I writ in hungarian, and my english is not good enough to translate a story.
"Wings that can't fly have no meaning" Thono (Air)
Oct 9, 2012 11:51 AM

Apr 2012
Mittyke said:
Hi! I recently joined this club. I love writing, but I only have unfisished stories, because I'm lazy. When i have free time, I watch anime or work on my little story, that I started to write recently. My name I Móna, I live in Hungary and I'm 13 years old. I'm not sure if I can post my story, because I writ in hungarian, and my english is not good enough to translate a story.

Welcome to the club.
Oct 9, 2012 2:21 PM

Jul 2012
My neighbor :D Welcome, I see you have problems with English,but why don't you make step by step, write the story on your language , and than step by step translate, you don't need to hurry, if you have grammar mistakes, someone here will point it out, and you can make your English better that way, because here we will always help each other.

Just write, take your time.
Every one get's better in time, so will your English as well.

Once again, welcome :D
Oct 10, 2012 9:40 AM

Aug 2012
Thanks!
I will post my story when I1ll be ready whith my translation
"Wings that can't fly have no meaning" Thono (Air)
Oct 10, 2012 10:33 AM
Aug 2012
Welcome all :)
May 12, 2013 8:07 AM

Jul 2012
Hello! I'm fantastique and I'm fourteen. I started writing original stories since I was eight. Recently, I've started to venture into writing again. Ideas for plots usually just explode inside my brain or something, then I grab my phone, laptop, or a pen and paper and outline it. It then turns into fanfiction, since fanfiction is quite enjoyable, and also because turning an original into fanfiction gets more feedback fast.

Right now I don't have much friends on MAL so I'd love it if you'd send me a friend request or maybe talk a bit. Haha. :)
May 12, 2013 11:53 AM

Jul 2012
fantastique.... I am glad you joined...if you want next friday i will try to open a new contest... So if you want join us :D And don't worry you will get new friends in no time :D
May 12, 2013 1:01 PM

Jun 2012
fantastique said:
Hello! I'm fantastique and I'm fourteen. I started writing original stories since I was eight. Recently, I've started to venture into writing again. Ideas for plots usually just explode inside my brain or something, then I grab my phone, laptop, or a pen and paper and outline it. It then turns into fanfiction, since fanfiction is quite enjoyable, and also because turning an original into fanfiction gets more feedback fast.

Right now I don't have much friends on MAL so I'd love it if you'd send me a friend request or maybe talk a bit. Haha. :)

o.o Another fourteen year old in the club (That I know of)! Yay! As I said in another thread, welcome, and I can't wait to see what you add to the club.
May 12, 2013 9:10 PM

Jul 2012
Mafortion said:
fantastique.... I am glad you joined...if you want next friday i will try to open a new contest... So if you want join us :D And don't worry you will get new friends in no time :D

Hehe really? Thanks! ^^ And I'll try if I can come up with something good.. ;u;

Cccel said:
o.o Another fourteen year old in the club (That I know of)! Yay! As I said in another thread, welcome, and I can't wait to see what you add to the club.

You're 14 too? :DD I'm looking forward to what I can learn from all of you ^^)v
May 16, 2013 6:35 PM

Apr 2012
fantastique said:
Mafortion said:

Hehe really? Thanks! ^^ And I'll try if I can come up with something good.. ;u;

Cccel said:

You're 14 too? :DD I'm looking forward to what I can learn from all of you ^^)v

That is nice to hear.
Sep 8, 2013 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Well hello all :D My name is Mouse and I've been into writing since I saw my sister's work. I try to write down various things that come to my head whether it be fantasy, sci-fi, or even romance which is a genre I'm looking into (well historical romances generally). I hope that we can all meet each other and hopefully I can join this writer community :D
Sep 10, 2013 6:45 PM

Jun 2012
Woah, MAL took a long time to tell me this post was here!

Welcome! I look forward to seeing you join us here and seeing some of those various things that you write down. XD
Sep 10, 2013 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
why thank you Cccel :) I'm glad to have the chance to show in front of critics :D
Sep 14, 2013 11:16 PM

Mar 2013
Hello everyone. I am Mel'Kaven.

Figured once I came across this group I guess I would try and be active within it.

I critique extremely hard. I am not going to butter it up most of the time, I'll just say why I think it's bad. But hey, I don't mean to sound arrogant. I am not that great myself, still learning of course, but I wont just let bad writing slide for the sake of bad writing.

I write a lot. Yeah, I mean a lot.

Currently working on seven novels, but most of them are in the back of my mind whilst I work on a main one, and the process repeats. Most stories I write on a whim are about ~20k words so I don't know if I would have the competence to enter any of these competitions, however, if we do raise the word limit one day, I would love to let you all rip apart one of my pieces and tell me how bad it is :)

Generally I write in every genre and read in every genre as long as it's good. Guess the same thing goes with anime. Oh right, this is an anime site. Lmfao.

So yeah.

Heylowsh.
Sep 15, 2013 5:41 PM

Apr 2012
MelKaven said:
Hello everyone. I am Mel'Kaven.

Figured once I came across this group I guess I would try and be active within it.

I critique extremely hard. I am not going to butter it up most of the time, I'll just say why I think it's bad. But hey, I don't mean to sound arrogant. I am not that great myself, still learning of course, but I wont just let bad writing slide for the sake of bad writing.

I write a lot. Yeah, I mean a lot.

Currently working on seven novels, but most of them are in the back of my mind whilst I work on a main one, and the process repeats. Most stories I write on a whim are about ~20k words so I don't know if I would have the competence to enter any of these competitions, however, if we do raise the word limit one day, I would love to let you all rip apart one of my pieces and tell me how bad it is :)

Generally I write in every genre and read in every genre as long as it's good. Guess the same thing goes with anime. Oh right, this is an anime site. Lmfao.

So yeah.

Heylowsh.

That is good. beside its needed.
Oct 8, 2013 10:07 AM
Sep 2013
Well I have been lurking for a few weeks now reading people's stories so I figured I would introduce myself.

My name is Chris. I feel kind of old posting here. I started watching anime about a year ago and I love how the stories are so different than anything else so I have been hooked. Anime also got me into writing again, though I am terrible at grammar I love coming up with stories. Right now I am working on polishing up one of my chapters from a new story I'm working on for the October contest. It will be the first time any one reads anything I've written other than when I was in school so I am a little nervous about it.

I also want to say that I will work on posting my thoughts on all of your stories I have been reading, and I look forward to reading more from you guys.
Oct 8, 2013 4:51 PM

Dec 2010
83odie said:
Well I have been lurking for a few weeks now reading people's stories so I figured I would introduce myself.

My name is Chris. I feel kind of old posting here. I started watching anime about a year ago and I love how the stories are so different than anything else so I have been hooked. Anime also got me into writing again, though I am terrible at grammar I love coming up with stories. Right now I am working on polishing up one of my chapters from a new story I'm working on for the October contest. It will be the first time any one reads anything I've written other than when I was in school so I am a little nervous about it.

I also want to say that I will work on posting my thoughts on all of your stories I have been reading, and I look forward to reading more from you guys.

Welcome! Lookin' forward to reading your contest story. No need to be nervous, we don't bite. NOMNOMNOM XD
epicscreatorOct 8, 2013 5:30 PM
Oct 9, 2013 1:24 PM

Jul 2012
83odie said:

yeah welcome :D And i'm glad i will see your work especially since we are the first to read something of yours :D But don't worry in my case only my younger brother knows I write stories, others are not taking me serious, so this site was kinda my start as well :D
Oct 9, 2013 2:29 PM

Mar 2013
Salutations Chris, I hope to see you in the next contest :D

Just warning: I critique very heavily, but don't let that crush your happiness this October's contest~!

*Hug*~~~~~
Oct 9, 2013 2:48 PM
Sep 2013
Please, be brutal about my writing, it's the only way I will get better at it. I actually excited about writing again. Since I started back up I didn't realize how much I enjoyed writing.

Think I'm going to like it here. Thanks for welcoming me you guys.
Oct 11, 2013 6:48 PM

Jun 2012
83odie said:

A few weeks? I could never lurk that long anywhere. O.o Anyway, pretty much what other people have said sums up what I'd say, so I'll not be a parrot and save myself some effort.
Oct 29, 2013 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
Hey, I'm Christinazes (not related to my first name) from Finland. I'm 28.
I have been writing and drawing/painting as long as I can remember - and I've loved it the whole time, even though I'm the greatest critic to my works. I write fanfics and my own things, mostly been writing them in Finnish, but I have been writing a lot in English too. Mostly these days I publish my fanfics and originals to my best friend on our inside forum, 'cause I'm not a big name, so I don't get a lot of comments. And if I get no comments, that really doesn't help me.
Sometimes I let my family members read some stories, but not all. I think, I have wrote one or two originals to my mom, as some gifts (birthday or Mother's Day), to show how much she means to me. And I guess she has liked them.

About drawing and painting, I mostly draw from models (like statues, pictures of characters etc, but not real humans, I guess with practice I could draw real humans too, but I don't have the patience to that, to other things I have :P). I like to draw Donald Duck (etc) and anime + manga characters. Oh, and also Disney characters.
I have also given my mom a lineout of Uncle Scrooge as a birthday gift. Or was it a Mother's Day gift... I'm not actually sure anymore. :D
I even framed it for her, she now has it somewhere, where people can see it - I guess she will put it on a wall when they move this weekend to a new apartment. Or I hope. :D
Even though I'm not 100% satisfied of that drawing...

Now I've had a bit of a break from everything; writing, drawing and painting. Though, I decided to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, my last time was in 2011, if I remember correct. I hope I get to the goal this year, but I'm not stressing about it. I write as much and as often as the story flows. :D

Well, I don't know, what to write anymore, so I guess I could stop this introduction to this. :D
Oct 30, 2013 7:13 AM

Dec 2010
Welcome, Christinazes! Hope you find your stay here awesome. Good luck with NaNoWriMo. :D
Oct 30, 2013 3:12 PM

Sep 2013
Thanks a lot, epicscreator! (:
Oct 31, 2013 4:30 PM
Sep 2013
Welcome Christinazes, I will also be attempting NaNoWriMo this year for the first time. I look forward to enjoying your writing and artwork.
Nov 1, 2013 5:30 AM
Apr 2013
well I wanna say Hello all I am a big fan of anime because I love my imagination. I love to write stories with anime things in them i was looking at a anime called shaman king (one of my favorite anime ever) and i began to write a story that has similarities with it and i will try to finish it. I also plan on writing a story of the continuation of Death Note with Kira as nephew of Light Yagami many years after the death of Light I am still planning so sorry if it does not make much sense. But yes i love to write and sometimes act out anime characters.

I write stories as I go because i get ideas as I write. Great to meet others a little bit similar to me. Thnx
Nov 1, 2013 8:13 AM

Apr 2012
veryidehen said:
well I wanna say Hello all I am a big fan of anime because I love my imagination. I love to write stories with anime things in them i was looking at a anime called shaman king (one of my favorite anime ever) and i began to write a story that has similarities with it and i will try to finish it. I also plan on writing a story of the continuation of Death Note with Kira as nephew of Light Yagami many years after the death of Light I am still planning so sorry if it does not make much sense. But yes i love to write and sometimes act out anime characters.

I write stories as I go because i get ideas as I write. Great to meet others a little bit similar to me. Thnx

Welcome.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Idea: Gauge Girls

SargeB96 - Mar 1, 2017

0 by SargeB96 »»
Mar 1, 2017 5:34 AM

» The Legacy of Dimension Legend

xXFumbiXx - Feb 16, 2016

0 by xXFumbiXx »»
Feb 16, 2016 2:16 PM

» Key and Lock: Chapter 1 and Characters' Introduction

AlyssiaNyaa - Oct 24, 2015

0 by AlyssiaNyaa »»
Oct 24, 2015 5:14 AM

» Knight Shine Chapter 6: Spirits Being Lifted

removed-user - Sep 14, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 14, 2015 7:21 PM

» Knight Shine Chapter 5: Past Breeding Distrust

removed-user - Aug 24, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 24, 2015 6:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.