Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 10, 2010 1:25 AM
Oct 2010
There is one character with common sense in the series. Otome Katou. She's liked him since Middle School and the moment she discovered what kind of ass he was, she ditched him.

I was so happy to see that they finally gained common sense. Though, the only one with true sanity, is, as stated before: Otome Katou.

(Oh, I've already watched ep 12. Just replyin'. anyhow. o w o )
Jan 2, 2011 10:26 PM

Dec 2008
LMAO @ all the comments made here. I feel you all. XDDD

Wow... YES, MATOKO, LET'S JUST SLEEP WITH EVERYONE! Damn, I seriously kept going, "No... no, he's not gonna sleep with all of those girls," when they were like, "Let's see how good he is since he gets around!" and then they all did but TOGETHER and I was like, "No... they're not really... SHIT YES THEY ARE. A FOURSOME. WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DOES HE DO IT."

And my jaw dropped when Sekai told him she was pregnant, and I was grinning throughout the rest of the episode. Serves you right, Matoko! And I grinned even more when the rest of the girls were like, "Erm, maybe we shouldn't hang around you anymore," and I lol'd. And then he tried calling them all! "Oh lookit me I'm no longer the center of sexual attention! WOE IS MEEEEE!" HAHAHAHA.

Poor Sekai, though. What a dipshit of a father. -_-;

I really hope Kotonoha goes against my gut feeling and gives Matoko a good beating. And Sekai gets someone who seriously gives a shit about her, or better yet she gets more independent after Setsuna making it sound like Sekai can't live without a companion stuck to her shoe everywhere she goes, ugh.

I really don't feel much for the characters in this show, though, despite how I'd like to see them wind up happy. Eh. Mixed emotions, I guess. But Matoko is complete shit. The rest of the girls I can somewhat tolerate - and creepy Kotonoha makes me happy.
Feb 12, 2011 2:13 AM
Dec 2010
nooooo super kotonoha! i thought you would kill a whore! I thought she would stabs hims up withs the knifes.
Feb 15, 2011 3:17 PM

Dec 2009
Makoto is the biggest asshole in the history of anime characters ever !!

Seriously !
yuno6.jpg
May 14, 2011 3:08 AM

Jan 2008
- So basically everybody in this school is a whore.
- Makoto is an emotionally detached jackass.
- Kotonoha has definitely gone off the deep end. Sekai seems like she's working towards it.
- When he was in a "relationship", they had no problem hooking up with him. -_-
- And I just love how he's so confused on how it ended up like this.
- OH MY GOD @ the ending scene. I really hate him.
Aug 12, 2011 11:43 PM
Aug 2011
I think i really hate this anime like HONESTLY it would be better if ther shoot all their audience while their watching this shit its just pissing m WHY THE FUCK did KATONOHA got raped?if i was there i would break that guys bones one by one starting from his hands to his toes to his head obviously i would knock him out cold first this anime is stressing me the fuck out.
Aug 12, 2011 11:44 PM
Aug 2011
memorieswithin said:
- So basically everybody in this school is a whore.
- Makoto is an emotionally detached jackass.
- Kotonoha has definitely gone off the deep end. Sekai seems like she's working towards it.
- When he was in a "relationship", they had no problem hooking up with him. -_-
- And I just love how he's so confused on how it ended up like this.
- OH MY GOD @ the ending scene. I really hate him.

hahahahha basically they are :D
Sep 14, 2011 5:53 PM

Nov 2010
why sekai is happy about having the baby? o_O

I don't think anyone would be killed in the next episode but let's see ...
Dec 6, 2011 9:26 AM

Aug 2009
Hahaha, jeez. There are really no words for this :D Highly entertaining though!

The Axe effect is strong in this one, for sure.

Jun 21, 2012 7:35 AM

Dec 2011
Seriously.... 4____?! Omg. Makoto, you're a 100% true well known popular role model fcuking dick. YOU ASSHOLE. DAMIT. DAMN THIS SHOW. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously... A lot happened, and you're still so cheerful.
Show: 3/10
Makoto: 10/10 Dick(And all other words you can think of, Good, then _ bad, eg. Greatest Fag.)
uhh...
Jul 17, 2012 9:02 PM

Jun 2012
I can't associate Makoto with the human race anymore (not that I could really do it to begin with). Throughout the entire series, Kotohona has been in a blind love with him, even going so far as to reject reality if it meant that she could at least believe that she is still his girlfriend. Unfortunately, this also made her lose her sanity.

After he sleeps with virtually every girl in the school, it only took a chance meeting with a now insane Kotohona to bring him to tears.

No human being could ever be that ridiculously dense, and it would not take a situation this grave to get even the densest of all dense idiots in the world to have an epiphany.

Makoto is not human. He's what was left after the real Makoto lost his soul. He is no longer capable of maintaining a relationship of any kind, and is also incapable of realizing that the reason Sekia is pregnant and nobody will talk to him is his fault.

I really don't care if he dies or not in the next episode, as I don't think he could ever realize how serious the situation he created is, even if his life (literally) depended on it. All I hope for now is that Sekai will remove him from her life and find a way to deal with her pregnancy, whether that be abortion or raising the child herself. I also hope that Kotohona's broken mind can find a way to fix itself, so she can live the rest of her life with sanity. Also, I hope that school is shut down, as it is harboring a dangerous amount of mentally disturbed individuals.

I don't think anything could surprise me at this point, even if it was revealed that Sekai gave birth to Godzilla which resulted in the destruction of the entire city.
LarasoJul 17, 2012 9:09 PM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 25, 2012 1:55 PM

Jun 2012
Kotonoha is starting to scare me....

and...

Jul 26, 2012 12:19 AM

May 2012
This would be a perfect ending. But no, another episode.
OH WELL, LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
Aug 11, 2012 10:12 PM
Mar 2010
I can't stress enough how fucked up this show is... and the character development is awful tbh. Every single one of these characters has done a complete 180 within like 2 episodes. One more episode.... and then I can find a good anime to watch...

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Aug 29, 2012 9:24 PM

Oct 2009
Sobzob said:
Woooo, for the first time in a couple of weeks I didn't complain through out the entire episode!!!!
But I like where this is going, everyone starting to ditch Makoto because he made Sekai pregnant is more than right! Just too bad he found Kotonoha, or the other way around. So I wonder how it'll end, especially when Kotonoha finds out he made Sekai pregnant. I assume she doesn't know about it.
I'd love to see Sekai killing Makoto for returning to Kotonoha when she's pregnant.

Agreed!! I don't think Makoto deserves any one of them!
El Psy Congroo

まだまだだね!!!
Sep 9, 2012 9:28 PM

May 2012
cyruz said:
Ritsuka said:
Seriously, this is so ridiculous :D
I don't feel any pity or anything towards anyone

Yeah, me neither. Maybe a little bit for Kotonoha... a little.

Hahaaha same goes for me. I couldn't help but laugh most of this episode, expect at Kotonoha. I hope she didnt kill her sister though.
Oct 26, 2012 5:54 PM

Dec 2010
Sabion said:
Hahaha...I felt NO pity for Sekai and all my pity for Kotonoha as usual...

That's right.

I was actually kidding in the last episode comments, when I said that Makoto had fucked every single female on this show..

Idk, this episode left gave me very controversial opinions. First - it easily topped everything that has happened to now - Makoto bangs, character development and drama. Now I think I really know why people hate School Days so much, it can't be helped.

I feel like quitting this anime just before the last episode, but I guess I want to see what Kotonoha has in mind. She really deserves this last episode for all the suffering she went through. And only if Makotot has just dumped her in the beginning, things wouldn't have turned out half as badly..

I actually like Otome very much. Her character turned out to be a good one.
MeritasOct 26, 2012 5:58 PM
Nov 3, 2012 5:02 PM

May 2012
This really turned in to a horrible anime, just sex than now that she's pregnant... this is really one of the worst Drama Anime's I've seen...
Nov 28, 2012 2:37 PM

Sep 2011
This is just ridiculous...

Of course, a 4th girl who literally never had anything to do with Makoto just fucked with him...
And she is like "You should help Sekai, but of course don't forget to fuck me while you are at it".
And then the group sex.................
And then the pregnancy.....................................................

I can't decide if I should laugh or cry at how bad this is.

I liked though how everyone dumped him. And now he is going for Kotonoha again, oh god no. Don't break her even more (because I'm sure her becoming sane again is temporary).

Sekai! You are my only hope, please kill him already!
There is really no reason for me to put a spoiler tag. It's pretty obvious. I already got spoilered somewhat that blood will be involved.
Jan 4, 2013 11:42 AM
Jul 2012
cyruz said:
Ritsuka said:
Seriously, this is so ridiculous :D
I don't feel any pity or anything towards anyone

Me too. Everyone is retarted. Execpt that one comedy dude.
Jan 4, 2013 11:48 AM
Jul 2012
This show tollay blows.
Feb 9, 2013 7:00 AM

Apr 2012
The pregnancy was unexpected... although I suppose it would have been weirder if he HADN'T got someone pregnant from the sheer amount of girls he was banging. How did he manage it?! Was everyone really that desperate to see if his penis was magic or something? He also went from being an average, slightly thoughtful and selfish but overall normal teenager to being a total sociopath. SEX IS DANGEROUS Y'ALL.
Mar 25, 2013 12:16 PM

Mar 2013
Even though in the end he KINDA did the right thing I still strongly hate him and wish for him to die.
Apr 3, 2013 1:42 PM
Nov 2012
I feel soooooo sorry for Sekai aswell as Kotonaha. It would be better if Makoto gets killed and I can feel better.
May 12, 2013 3:25 AM

Apr 2013
Makoto totally fails as a human being.
And the way thing are going i seriously don't like this anime. All the characters are not in their right mind. I'm going to watch the last episode and that's it for this show.

Need to watch something more real after this shit.
Jun 2, 2013 12:23 AM

Feb 2013
Everything went to shit in this anime haha. Is it weird that Im enjoying this? I didn't know that it was possible to hate every character in an anime and still enjoy it.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jul 5, 2013 5:54 AM

Dec 2012
Jeez, Makoto reminds me of a friend I once had. The guy ruined all of his friendships and anytime he ran out of people to call friend, he'd make up with people he hadn't talked to in months/years. Makoto is taking it to a whole new level though, I really can't take his remorse for Kotonoha seriously when he only ended up noticing her because he ran out of quick fixes.
Aug 5, 2013 6:19 PM

Nov 2012
Krissirk said:
Everything went to shit in this anime haha. Is it weird that Im enjoying this? I didn't know that it was possible to hate every character in an anime and still enjoy it.

Well the anime did a really good job at making detestable characters.
Aug 23, 2013 6:08 PM

Mar 2013
I want to see Sekai strangling Makoto while Katsura plunges a knife into his chest multiple times while laughing and screaming, "SERVES YOU RIGHT! SERVES YOU RIGHT! DIE YOU BASTARD, DIE!"

That would make my day.
Aug 26, 2013 6:15 PM
Jul 2013
This anime is such a fucking joke. I can't believe i watched it up till now. I need to re- watch clannad to keep my sanity in tact
Sep 30, 2013 11:59 AM
May 2012
Forgetfulness said:
Wow...this anime just turned from decent/tolerable to a huge "FUCK YOU"

I didn't think too much of Makoto cheating on Katsura because he seemed to love Sekai more, but now this? That irresponsible dick ignores someone he impregnated just because "it's inconvenient" -_-

Now I can't wait for the final episode

Now I don't have anything against your opinion but you've been screaming SEKAI SEKAI SEKAI on the last few threads and I find it pretty funny that you don't get it, they confessed to each other and became a couple. Now that dickhead got tired of her because he's not allowded to uhhh.. let's just put it simple by saying that he got tired of her because she couldn't fullfill he needs because he was a horny bastard. Now the problem is ever since Makoto aka the dickhead(yes again) got "secretly" together with Sekai he's been ignoring Katsura/cockblocked by other shits around him and I blame him mostly because if he would've just told Katsura about the situation sooner then everything would be okay but nahh...
JinadaOct 1, 2013 10:02 AM
Oct 9, 2013 6:15 AM
May 2013
RazielZero said:
This is just ridiculous...

I actually thought this is an good anime until this episode, but I've realized this is a prank.

I think most of NTR have a better story than this and of course infinitely more credible .
Oct 10, 2013 7:01 AM

Jun 2013
Lol guys this Episode was obviously made to make Makoto look like the most hated person in the anime universe and it works. The funny thing is that i already hated most of the characters before this episode. Just the last Hopes are destroyed now :>
Thanks
Falara
Oct 18, 2013 6:21 PM

Feb 2013
What is wrong with the girls in this anime? They all have sex with Makoto just to see how "good" he is?

Never before have I seen an anime quite like this. The swing from abysmal garbage to exceptional drama is quite amazing.
Oct 21, 2013 11:23 PM

Jul 2013
Am I supposed to feel some sort of a pity towards Sekai? because I don't.Makoto is just a little psychopath who doesn't care about any of the girls he's doing. As long as he gets it,it doesn't matter which one of them hes' sleeping with.I only wished Kotonoha hadn't let him affect her like that.Makoto so isn't worth her time and I wish she would see that.
Oct 31, 2013 12:34 AM
Oct 2013
Can someone explain as to how Makoto went from a shy kid to a player that seems to get to bang any girl he wants just because?

Is it him, or are all the girls just super thirsty for the D?
Dec 20, 2013 7:56 AM

Oct 2013
WTF have I just watched, what was going through the writers head when this story was written.
Look at my wonderful signature.
Dec 31, 2013 1:59 AM

Nov 2013
Watching this at 2 AM and looking straight into those yandere eyes does not help the slightest bit...so glad they returned to normal at the end.
Jan 11, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
The consequences in this episode were so delicious. This really is not my kind of anime. Yes, this stuff is pretty realistic; it happens everyday. The extent to which it's shown is an extreme but that doesn't discount the prior statement.

The whole show but this episode in particular reeks of 3DPD interactions. All I gotta say is, that's what you get, bitch!
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jan 11, 2014 9:20 PM

Sep 2013
No! Not Ugly Pigtails, too! Then the group sex!

Man, what a bunch of backstabbing sluts. They act like they care so much for their "friend" only to say and do the meanest things.
"I'm doing this for Sekai," says flat-chest.
"I'm just helping you get more comfortable with Kotonoha, so let's practice," says Sekai
"Did you call Sekai?","Sekai, we're worried about you. Come out before you boyfriend cheats on you," says ugly pigtails.

Whoa! Seriously? Now the game is over because one of them seriously lost by getting pregnant by this loser.

Hahahahahhaaaaa!
Jan 13, 2014 11:46 AM
Oct 2013
both sekai and katsura deserve much better
Feb 16, 2014 10:37 PM

Apr 2013
Wow. Is everyone in the school a slut?
And "What did I do to deserve this?"
God damn, Makato, you seriously are the worst.
Good episode though. Still love-hating this series.
Apr 2, 2014 10:57 AM

Oct 2013
Man every girl says that Makato is the worst and they still fuck with him,and Katsura finally cracked.

May 25, 2014 6:02 PM

Aug 2013
I don't even... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE GIRLS? HOW MUCH OBSCESSED BY SEX ARE THEY? WHAT DO THEY FIND IN MAKOTO? HE'S THE MOST HORRIBLE DUDE I'VE BEEN GRACED TO SEE.

And what the fuck was that end. Nonononono, you have to get a payback, you have to use those tools in your bag. Kill at the same time all those girl who blatantly cheated behind you. And Sekai being all happy to have Makoto kid. JUST GET A FUCKING ABORTION ALREADY BEFORE HE REPRODUCE. Fuck that show.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 17, 2014 8:13 PM

Jan 2014
the
Azekura said:
Wow. Is everyone in the school a slut?
And "What did I do to deserve this?"
God damn, Makato, you seriously are the worst.
Good episode though. Still love-hating this series.

Yes almost everyone in the their school are actually sluts...
and if you will ever come across the original adaption which is a Visual Novel (School Days, School Days HQ, spin-off: Summer/Shiny Days)
that totally proves a lot of them are sluts, and you'll be even shock to know that Kotonoha's sister Kokoro is not as innocent as you see cause she knows about sex, and peeps at people having sex during festivals she even knows where are the usual spots if you want to bang or be bang and she and her friend calls it "Forest Sanctuary"(Summer/Shiny Days), and maybe she even more do more at her school cause her good friend Uzuki-chan teaches her about it...(well at least maybe in anime she is).
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 5, 2014 5:10 PM

Oct 2013
Two minutes and twenty-seven seconds. That's all the longer it took for me to want to beat the utter fuck out of Makoto yet again. I think I've actually ran out of ways to express hatred for him at this point.

Seriously, what the fuck is it with the characters in this show? All of the girls are proving themselves to be almost as despicable as Makoto is. I admit I actually felt pretty bad for Sekai, though, but this outcome for her was so predictable because it happens in real life far too often.

Kotonoha's dead eyed were heartbreaking, but what's even more heartbreaking is the thought that they might get back together just for her to be used by him then abandoned like before.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 5, 2014 5:13 PM

Oct 2013
optimistlprime said:
Can someone explain as to how Makoto went from a shy kid to a player that seems to get to bang any girl he wants just because?

Is it him, or are all the girls just super thirsty for the D?

This too. Comparing Makoto at the beginning of the series to Makoto now is insane.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 11, 2014 4:20 PM

Apr 2014
I keep thinking, "Don't these kids have parents or something?? Da Fuk??" I face palmed like 4 times this episode:P
---------My Profile------------
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

179 by Seabury »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » School Days Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Haoji - Jul 22, 2007

136 by Seabury »»
May 12, 5:56 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

119 by Seabury »»
May 11, 6:22 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1288 by DLboom77 »»
May 6, 3:59 PM

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.