Forum Settings
Forums
Another
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 19, 2012 1:36 AM

Jun 2007
Only scanlations from Kawaii-corner are available and honestly, their work sucks. Poor choice of words, grammar/spelling sucks, etc. BASICALLY A LOT OF THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE OR ADD UP. I guess I shouldn't expect much from a group that has "kawaii" in their name. Are there other, BETTER, scanlations available for Another?

Also, if you check page 18 in Chapter 6, Kouichi is seen talking to Kazami. He was talking about "last week's accident" and Kazami seemed nervous. What the heck is he talking about because I read and re-read the previous chapters thrice and I don't see anything about an accident involving Kazami-kun. Is it just an error in translation? Is there something I missed? Please enlighten me on this matter since I'm starting to get really annoyed :|
jet2r0cksAug 19, 2012 1:46 AM
^_^
Apr 6, 2018 3:46 AM
Jul 2018
ugh same. kawaii corner sucks ass. I literally dropped the manga because I couldn't find a better version... shame. the manga was very interesting.
Oct 21, 2021 9:58 AM

Sep 2016
Kawaii corner really does suck ass. I've never witnessed so many translation errors in my life, even for fan translations, this is bad. They manage to utilise the honorific "-kun" for women, as well as completely butchering some sentences, like: "BREAKFAST'S READY!! (Is it this late already?)" when it should've been "DINNER'S READY!!". Not to mention how gramatically incorrect it is, with so many simple mistakes that shouldn't have passed the editor unnoticed (you suck as an editor).

This is more of a rant, but gaaah, I had to let it out!!

Edit after reading some more into the translation: It is appalling! Most of the errors in this translation aren't so much of a translating error as much as they are gramatical errors. Yeah, okay, you may be able to convey the message, but very poorly and with no cohesion. These guys don't know how to conjugate a simple verb ("Please apology" instead of "Please apologize") and they keep changing the time and tenses, it's all over the place.
OgaZoSoOct 21, 2021 1:42 PM
Nov 6, 2021 7:02 PM
Dec 2010
I wonder if you can get one indeed.
This site love their horror stuff so we might as well get all of it going.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Chapter 20 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Mar 24, 2012

28 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 6, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 4 Discussion

13man18 - May 24, 2011

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 3 Discussion

-Quasar - Apr 15, 2011

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 2 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 22, 2011

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 24, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Another Chapter 1 Discussion

-Quasar - Mar 1, 2011

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.