Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2012 9:42 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a beautiful episode this was, so sad events but the ending was really a miracle!
Was really a sad back story from Ayu and I was really shocked when Akiko was hit by that car! Luckily Ayu as an angel healed her so they can be together again!

Up to the last episode!
Apr 26, 2013 6:59 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, it was a little rushed compared to the remake. The imagery of Ayu becoming an angel is the only thing done better this episode.

No one else will comment below me.
So don't you dare who ever happens to watch this anime in the coming years.
Dec 15, 2014 3:31 AM

May 2011
This episode touched me greatly. While I do have to admit the relationship between Ayu and Yuuichi was evidently unnatural and too rushed, it was able to pack things up very well by the end of the episode and sum up things. Likely the best episode so far, in terms of pacing and development (albeit superficial). Seems like this anime will end off with Nayuki huh? I kind of like it, considering the fact that she is the most underdeveloped character throughout the past 12 episodes, as compared to the rest of the girls.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Dec 15, 2014 3:32 AM

May 2011
RediceRyan said:
No one else will comment below me.
So don't you dare who ever happens to watch this anime in the coming years.

Apologies, but I am for one not the type to condemn anime based on appearances, and I'd like to admit that I love this version for what it offers. Episode 12 was the best episode thus far in terms of overall setting and development, as compared to the past 3 episodes which were awkward and highly rushed.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Jul 7, 2017 7:25 PM

Nov 2016
Another very feelzy episode, Ayus final goodbye was really sad.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 25, 2021 1:24 AM

Oct 2007
almost cried when the flowers came back to life. Beautiful episode.

Ayu wish healed Nayuki mom.

Nayuki being jealous.. at least she admit that her thoughts are bad.
Aug 15, 2023 12:51 PM

Nov 2010
The classic did it better. Akiko surviving that accident is a lot more believable compared to the horrific portrayal in the remake. Nayuki is a lot more honest with her feelings towards Yuuichi, and she doesn't enter a state of prolonged melodrama. Also, that "forget me" scene with Ayu looked better too.

I wish wincest prevailed. Nayuki is hotter than Ayu.
Mar 8, 3:16 PM

Jul 2023
It's a great episode. Too bad so much was crammed that the emotional impact wasn't as drawn out as it could possibly have been. Now I'm afraid to touch the remake.

Anyway, it's now revealed that Ayu had died. That's why Yuuichi couldn't remember anything from that time. He wanted to repress this memory.

As Akiko was crossing and I saw the stoplight, I was already screaming, 'No!' It was too painfully obvious that she will be in an accident. :(

I really love Akiko's character. She's a cool and patient mom, who doesn't look like s mom and can be a hot older sister.

It's also here we get to see the payoff for all the missed appointments and Yuuichi taking Nayuki for granted.

Anyway, looks to me that my girl Mai might end up as the winner. Ayu is long dead. Makoto is gone too. Shiori will die; we just don't know when. Nayuki is blood-related unless it turns out that that is not the case

Therefore, Yuuichi can only end up with Mai.
patkarununganMar 8, 3:20 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanon Episode 13 Discussion

xel - Jun 7, 2008

28 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 8, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Kanon Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2012

8 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 7, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Kanon Episode 10 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Oct 31, 2011

14 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 6, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Kanon Episode 9 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2012

7 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 6, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Kanon Episode 8 Discussion

Mizore951 - May 13, 2011

10 by patkarunungan »»
Mar 6, 3:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.