Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 6, 2015 9:11 PM
Mar 2009
So Alucard lives on. I was kind of expecting him to stay dead since that was what he's desired for thousands of years now. So once Integra passes away, who the hell controls him? Hellsing Corporation will be no more and this deus ex machina weapon will just roam around the world?

It was weird to see Walter regress into a child like state. At least he redeemed himself somewhat, but I'm curious who that woman was. His past lover maybe?

Enjoyed the series, it definitely didn't hold back on the carnage and gore. I can't imagine the pain of the people who started this from episode one. Waiting 6 and a half years for one series? Holy shit.
Feb 7, 2015 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
ChronosXIII said:
It was weird to see Walter regress into a child like state. At least he redeemed himself somewhat, but I'm curious who that woman was. His past lover maybe?

Do you mean Mina the bandaged skeleton? You should look for Mina Harker in Google.
Mar 1, 2015 4:02 AM
Jul 2014
So that's it... Great show, really!
Mar 31, 2015 6:00 AM

Jun 2013
As much as story was confusing and even laughable at points (Schrödinger's cat, seriously?), I must admit I was impressed with Hellsing Ultimate. Animation was indeed beautiful, colorful, outlined. Every gore scene was a fucking masterpiece, but then again, considering studios which it is not really a wonder. What I really liked however is sound, or to be more precise VAs. I never, ever found an anime which had so many VAs I enjoy hearing.

First there is Johji Nakata as Alucard, whom I loved ever since I got into Fate series. Then there is Norio Wakamoto as Anderson (voiced also Charles zi Britannia in Code Geass), Sho Hayami - Enrico Maxwell (Aizen and Tokiomi Tohsaka), Maaya Sakamoto - Rip van Winkle (Lightning in FFXIII) and most of all, Daisuke Namikawa who voiced young Walter C. Dornez. What is more, in English dub young Walter is voiced by Liam O'Brien (Illidan in WoW, War in Darksiders and my favorite - Caius Ballad in FFXIII-2).

Usually this kind of show would be 8/10 in my eyes at best. It had enthralling OST and incredible animation (beautiful gore battles included), but story was pretty confusing and as I said, laughable at points (Seriously, a motherfucking Schrödinger's cat? There was so much wrong with that). However, I have never seen a show with so many voice actors I enjoy hearing. With that in mind, I give Hellsing Ultimate 9/10.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 31, 2015 9:05 AM

Apr 2013
I had higher expectations for this one but overall it still was solid. 8/10
Apr 6, 2015 12:04 PM
Apr 2015
Very nice ending, I don't watch that much anime, but Hellsing is at the top of my list. I give it a 10/10.
I like the Blood and gore, and the guns of course :)
The characters were great. My only downside (actually not a big one) was at the beginning, I felt like everything goes a bit too fast for me.
The audio and the voices really fits the characters, and very nice art.
SCHRÖDINGER WAS A BOY?!

And for the people who don't know why Alucard was a girl when he fought the youngster Walter: Alucard was a girl when he and Walter fought together against the Nazis in 1944.
Alucard faces Walter with the first form Walter met Alucard.
This is happened at a prequel serie named: Hellsing The Dawn
Btw sorry for my terrible English
UnluckApr 6, 2015 12:10 PM
Apr 14, 2015 3:09 PM

Dec 2013
A nice violent action show with really good production values, but that's about it.

The only range of expressions characters have is 'slasher smile' or shitting their pants, the only character archetypes that exist are either murderous psycho or cannon fodder and the only way of communication between characters is pompous speeches that go on for way too long.

Also, where the fuck did Schrödinger get his overpowered ability from?

6/10
Oct 29, 2015 3:46 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Loved this anime <3

Nov 13, 2015 5:40 PM
Apr 2015
Shit anime is shit. How does this have an 8.64?
Dec 18, 2015 1:43 PM
Dec 2015
I'd like to ask something , if this thread isn't do kill ead yet that is . Why did Alucard have to kill the 3 million souls inside him , instead of just killing office Schrodinger's soul ?
Dec 31, 2015 11:57 PM
Dec 2015
The ending sucked! It was rushed. Not everything was answered. So in the end one of baddest vampires of all time turned into an English whipping boy and lives happily ever after.

Was not pleased at all.
Dec 31, 2015 11:59 PM
Dec 2015
baumchuken said:
I&#039;d like to ask something , if this thread isn&#039;t do kill ead yet that is . Why did Alucard have to kill the 3 million souls inside him , instead of just killing office Schrodinger&#039;s soul ?

Because Alucard wants to die, I guess. I don't know. Things were left unanswered.
Jan 1, 2016 1:56 AM

Apr 2009
baumchuken said:
I'd like to ask something , if this thread isn't do kill ead yet that is . Why did Alucard have to kill the 3 million souls inside him , instead of just killing office Schrodinger's soul ?

It has been already answered in this topic. Here.
May 28, 2016 5:45 PM
Nov 2015
Got a question:
when on the end, Alucard said that he killed all the other souls so that he could be everywhere and nowhere as himself - doesn't it makes him unable to drink blood? If he drinks someones blood now (like Integra's blood) doesn't it make him split his personality again and vanish because of Schrodinger's power? Assuming he has now same power as Schrodinger (after comeback he said he has) he is unkillable as Schrodinger. Is there some explanation of that, I missed or it's just deficiency of logical explanation of ending that fits perfectly but has this little detail failed?
Jun 30, 2016 6:37 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
These later OVAs really upped it up. For me one of the biggest surprises and the focus on Alucard powers and his past, theyt dwelved on it more than I would expect, and it was awesome, on other hand I still think Walter betrayal has plain stuppid.
The fatty villain revelead to be a fine choice, he was crazy all the way in the end.
Alot of deaths for sure, but it was nice that Alucard was able to come back, thought I didnt understood how he was able to, after that Schrowdinger cat gave him an existency crises.
(Suited armor count Alucard is the best Alucard!!)

Can someone look so badass, while looking with such kind and understanding posture?!

Jul 2, 2016 2:25 PM

Jun 2016
The only thing that irritates me is the major at first I thought he is a genuis but he was the dumbest evil mastermind I've ever seen cuz he sacrificed all his men and resources just to defeat alucard he didn't take into his account the escariot and ignored the fact that hellsing also had another vampire he just want to bring mayhem and destruction and don't care for winning the war.
Ve vont vor.
Oh I forgot another thing that bothered me is how overpowered was alucard as I approached the end I didn't care that much even I got bored because alucard is going to win .and why he is so loyal to the hellsing family why he didn't try to rebel against them or take an opportunity to gain his freedom.
this is seinen and it meant to be mature all I see is gore feast with no meaning or theme it's like B action movie just mindless entertainment with no purpose.
bigmustache93Jul 2, 2016 2:32 PM
Jul 3, 2016 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
bigmustache93 said:
The only thing that irritates me is the major at first I thought he is a genuis but he was the dumbest evil mastermind I've ever seen cuz he sacrificed all his men and resources just to defeat alucard he didn't take into his account the escariot and ignored the fact that hellsing also had another vampire he just want to bring mayhem and destruction and don't care for winning the war.

1). He took Iscariot into account as a weapon against Alucard since he believed Anderson actually had a slight chance at defeating Major's main enemy.
2). He cared about winning the war, the point is that his war was not against Hellsing or Britain, it was all along Major's personal war against Alucard who was in Major's eyes a whole undead nation masquerading as a single man. Everything and everyone else was irrelevant to Major from the start.
bigmustache93 said:
I got bored because alucard is going to win .and why he is so loyal to the hellsing family why he didn't try to rebel against them or take an opportunity to gain his freedom.

1). Alucard has a huge fixation and mad respect for people overcoming impossible odds without cheating which is shown multiple times in the story. So basically after he got defeated by team Hellsing back in the day he became the biggest Hellsing family fanboy ever.
2). Alucard felt his vampirism was actually cheating (same as Anderson's saint nail to the heart) which resulted in some serious self-loathing. Because of this Alucard felt he actually was not worthy of full freedom, while being some better person's weapon was a more suitable position for him.
3). Alucard and Integra are totally into each other which I think was made pretty obvious in the final scene of the last episode with all the corresponding symbolism. Obviously you don't backstab your crush.
Jul 3, 2016 3:36 PM

Jun 2016
@klimat thanks ,great explanation you clarified many things about the major that I didn't understand maybe the reason was his fucked up English even though I still think he was dump for the reason I stated before if he save some of his men he could have won the war
As for alucard don't you think that his loyalty to the hellsing family make him less interesting Imagine how things would have been if he betrayed them it would make for more interesting plotline instead of straightforward war.
Jul 4, 2016 1:32 AM

Apr 2009
bigmustache93 said:
maybe the reason was his fucked up English

You should have watched it in Japanese with subtitles. Major's original VA is glorious =).
bigmustache93 said:
if he save some of his men he could have won the war

He really couldn't win against Britain like this. In the worst case scenario Irons would have just nuked London altogether.
bigmustache93 said:
As for alucard don't you think that his loyalty to the hellsing family make him less interesting Imagine how things would have been if he betrayed them it would make for more interesting plotline instead of straightforward war.

Nah, that would have been completely out of character.
Jul 18, 2016 9:08 PM

Oct 2014
Solid ending to a good series. Glad Alucard came back and reunited with Integra and Seras. I'd probably give it a 7.5 or 8/10. Generally good animation, some strong characters, some weaker ones. Certain dialogue dragged at points which was annoying. Battle animation was great, voice acting was strong. Story was interesting.
Jul 29, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2016
Good ending. Nice seeing Alucard back, and i liked the way Walter died killing that annoying scientist with him.

Pretty good show, the story was kinda lacking, some of the speeches/monologues were dragging for too long and the "funny scenes" were annoying.
But the GORE and the fights were fuckin awesome.

I liked Alucard but i gotta say, whenever Anderson was on screen he owned the fuckin show. Their rivalry was EPIC.

7/10, Anderson best character.
Aug 4, 2016 4:56 PM

Dec 2012
I'm going to nominate the Werewolf as best support character just because he didn't say anything annoying and was bad ass in general. The Major managed to piss me off to the end with his word play, but it was intriguing to see how he tried to affirm his humanity.

Phew, those credits had me feeling like I was in a cinema sitting back and taking a deep sigh as the movie ended. That really was one Hell of a production.

At the end of this mayhem I have a surge of mixed feelings swirling about. On one hand Hellsing had some incredible battles and the straightforwardness allowed it to remain nonstop action from start to finish. At the same time, however, it felt like there was an enormous amount of potential wasted on this straight shooter path. Considering the sheer volume of lore at their fingertips, very little of it was tapped into and the world building was nearly nonexistent. Just slap together Nazis, vampires, and zombies and voila, everyone will love it! To be fair I can't completely disagree on that jest, it was pretty cool. But it still fell flat from what could have easily been a masterpiece both in style and substance.

It also felt like they tried to accommodate for this with long winding monologues and trying to make every exclamation an epic Hollywood tagline.

"You are over there. And I am over here!" - HEOAEIGJG wooow fucking deep duuuude.

"You must die. Die. You should die. Indeed you ought to die. You would see death. Death will see you. Seeing is what death is. Death is what seeing will be. You will die." - WOOOOAAAHHH MAAAN look at all of that symbolism and sophisticates! Such breathtaking!

And then there was the comedy. Or, what do you call something that isn't funny and ruins the mood? Either way, the attempts at weeaboo tier humor were huge killjoys of otherwise intense and epic moments. There'd be this incredibly thick atmosphere and I'd be so engaged into what's going on and then some Fairy Tail level slapstick shits on all of it. There's nothing wrong with having a sense of humor in a dark show or dark humor at that, but the contrast was way too polarizing and I'd legit rate the comedy aspect a 1/10. I think this is the first time in my life that I can commend Akame ga Kill for doing a better job.

Ahh but with all of those gripes out of the way, I won't sell this godly ride into every corner of hell short. Definitely powerful to watch and ignoring the comedy, had a great edge to it. Alucard was definitely the highlight of the show and I couldn't get enough of his madness.

7/10
ZekkenshinAug 4, 2016 5:00 PM
Aug 12, 2016 1:28 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing Finale!!!

What I like about Episode IX and X is how the animaiton was immensely improved and you can see how it is Bluray instead of the past episodes where it's just DVD upscaled to 1080p(It's 10 year show anyways).

I love the blood and decapitation. It's much more detailed compared to past episodes.

Seras was badass fighting that thing the doc created. And Integra was badass for fighting the Major head on, even losing her left eye in the process.

I have some questions about the series. First off, Major said how he wanted to kill Alucard as his nemesis. Yet he was killed by the enemy(not sure where they're from) and was revived by Doc. I don't know why Alucard said he destroyed the last battalion by killing Major yet he was killed with a different group of people and was revived as a machinary.

I actually thought he was cloned and that the original Major did died in WW2. And he is just carrying his will, but to survived as a machine? And how the blood drew closer to him offering vampirism. It was never explained why or how it happened. Similar to how Alucard drank the blood of his team who they lost to the Ottoman. I guess Vampirism is only offered as a last resort or some sort hunger to survived?

I never knew Walter badly wanted to surpass Alucard. I thought they were war buddies back then. I guess he was fascinated how Alucard didn't age or at least his powers were beyond anyone could ever imagined.

For the English dub, it was really great and amazing. The only show where I delayed it just to finish it on English. I could have watched the JPN version back in 2012, but I waited for the ENG BD's and it didn't disappoint. Shame they couldn't translate the comedic shorts too well. Especially at the end where it sounded kinda too cringe worthy.

It's finally over. After so many delays I finally finished Hellsing Ultimate!! I Still remember watching the trailers back in my highschool days. Fuck 10 years goes by too fast.

I'll watch the remaining Dawn episodes and maybe read the Dawn and Original Manga as well to compare.

I really wish the new Berserk and Vampire Hunter D(the rest of the novels) was handled by Madhouse or at least was given the Hellsing Ultimate treatment. I don't think we'll ever see such a grand project like this anymore. Same with Gundam Unicorn.

I'm sure this project costed alot. At least 20 million with the delays and all.

Farewell Alucard and Hellsing. At least Drifters Anime was announced and would be showing this October, but I doubt the level of detail would be the same as Ultimate.

10/10!!

Aug 31, 2016 12:43 AM

Dec 2013
The animation and art continues to blow me away up to the very end.

That general dude was just annoying. His plan was decent but his constant monologues about why war is so amazing got old fast.
Sep 26, 2016 3:06 AM

Oct 2015
it would have been great if Alucard did die for real and never came back
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 28, 2016 12:39 PM

Feb 2015
This is one of the worst final episodes in anime I've ever seen. Ugh.
Nov 4, 2016 1:32 PM

Jun 2015
This was so beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

I couldn't believe this as the end of Alucard. I was calling him to come back T_T. The funny scenes at the end got me out of the for a moment there but the very final scene, goddammit, this was the best. Alucard is undefeated now forever.

I loved it when Integra said okaeri hakushaku and Alucard replied tadaima hakushaku.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 17, 2016 1:54 PM

Sep 2016
Ehh didn't like the ending personally but oh well.. Awesomeness overall :o (Comedy was cringy as ever tho)
Nov 21, 2016 11:48 AM

Jan 2013
What an amazing series and ending.
The story was magnificent, the characters all stood out on their own by a mile, the music was really fitting, I liked the battle music a lot.

Alucard coming back at the end was not something I expected but at the same I did (Schrödinger hehe) - Suprised it only took him 30 years to beat 3.4mil people inside of his body.
If Alucard didnt come back I wouldve thought Seras would become just like him in the end.

The start was lacking a tiny bit, maybe because I watched the TV series first and went straight into Ultimate and already knowing what was to come.

I gained a little bit of respect for the "Major" even though he was such a "monster" ... or was he human, or a machine :) - Even Walter despite being a traitor had his valid reasons.
The monologues were also fantastic, not just from 1 character but almost everyone.

10/10
Dec 1, 2016 1:59 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great ends for this animation, bloody animation!!! Alucard return very tired, but return, happy end!!!!

Monsters, more monsters, vampires, wolfmen, scienfist crazies, failed experiments, and a robot that want to be human (frankenstein xD), all the classics well ornates ;)

8/10.
Dec 20, 2016 2:13 PM

Mar 2016
10/10 rated.

I watched this in 2015 september,

but this will be season 3? Or cancelled?
Jan 2, 2017 4:42 PM

May 2014
I really loved this show but as someone who hadn't read the manga the last two episodes were delivered poorly. The actions and music was great and I enjoyed the major's point that Alucard had survived on the deaths of so many and the major had not. Yet the plot got pretty dumb in a few senses.

Walter revealing his true colours was honestly out of the blue and didn't make sense. Watching the dawn didn't help because its so short. I understand people explained it here but the anime did a poor job.

Then there's Shroedinger, a creature who's existence was never explained if I remember. His idea to erase Alucard from existence appears to work but somehow Alucard returns? If he ceases to exist then how does he manage to kill the souls within him? It would've perhaps been better leaving it with Alucard gone so that he isn't the unkillible protagonist he had been for every episode.

How Sera defeated the werewolf guy was a bit dumb, when was it shown that the character wanted to die? Introducing it last moment rushed what could have been a well developed character.

Oh and that comedy at the end was such a terrible way to finish it, you can't jump between comedy and seriousness and expect it to work. FMA could do it because they knew when to do it.

Anyway I'm still giving it a 9 for how entertaining the series had been, the last two episodes dragged the score down however.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 21, 2017 10:17 PM

May 2015
In my opinion the author did a good job mixing myths and history onto the Hellsing story. I swear as soon as The Major said he is still a human and he waited years to get back a Alucard & Hellsing organization I was thinking how in the blue hell he is in tip top shape… I was pondering he have the same procedure that make Alexander the way he was and then Bam! *Plot twist*

Damn a lot of people died in London… Integra has no heir!?, what about a family member from her uncle side?

I see that the Iscariot branch still has some nutcases left over in their ranks. Lol!

Seras at the end didn’t regenerate her arm (because she can’t do it/doesn’t have that ability? Or because she doesn’t want to do it?)...

Good way to end the OVA it has closure but didn’t shut down the possibilities for a sequel (even if we don’t see a Hellsing title again)… AMEN!

P.S.
One thing that left me curious was the USA incident and how it was related in terms of what the incident could have accomplished, what benefit The Major will gained by wining that side of the campaign. Also, I would love to see some footage/animation on the conflict in the USA even if it was on a TV or an Image on a newspaper…
Jan 23, 2017 8:25 AM
Jan 2017
Just completed the OVA.

Maybe I expect too much from Hellsing. I watched it because of my friends recommendation, supported with great reviews, but I think it can be better, from my opinion though.

Alucard is the baddass of the baddasses vampire I ever know, and Integra is really a worthy master for him (Search and Destroy! LOL). Don't really like Seras, but she's okay. Alexander Anderson is so friggin cool, Amen! I'm really disappointed with the last battle of Alucard and Anderson, it was so short and lame. The story is just about the freakin war otaku wants to kill Alucard. I was hoping a conspiracy or a grand plan to take over the world, or turn humanities to undead beings.
Mar 3, 2017 3:57 AM

Jan 2016
Just finished rewatching it and it is still amazing

Walther's good-bye was sad...was it really woth it??
Is there more background story in the manga as I do not really understand his reasons for cheating Integra and the hellsing organisation?
Was he a liar from the beginning on when he started working for Hellsing?

Seras fight was cool with the help of Mr Bernadotte. She has the fighting power and he has the fight experience...awesome team. But the werwolf dying with a smile on his face...tragic

And I absoulutely adore the ending scene!!!!

Mar 3, 2017 4:01 AM

Jan 2016
"Welcome home count Alucard"

"I am home my countess"

Bulma777Mar 3, 2017 7:51 AM
Mar 4, 2017 11:22 AM

May 2016
Loved this series and it's a must watch for sure 9/10
I really loved how Arucard returned after 30 years the best thing about it is that his return was really different from other anime that The MC looks at the other characters and leaves without saying anything.
I must really say Walter was a really lovely person I loved him since the first time I saw him I still can't believe that he betrayed the Hellsing, not to mention his last words was heartbreakingkly sad.
This is my own opinion but I don't know I loved the Major philosophy does anyone have the same thinking.
Mar 7, 2017 3:43 PM

Sep 2016
all 3 versions of Walter are just really badass
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 20, 2017 4:20 AM

Aug 2014
So edgy like Previous Hellsing, but with improved directing and technical aspects.
Took me some time to finish.

5.5/10 - An average action series.
Apr 21, 2017 8:42 PM

Mar 2015
Not a bad show, beautifully done actually, but my god those subs were horrible!
Jul 10, 2017 3:28 PM

Aug 2013
What did Alucard mean at the end? He said that he killed many in his soul or something like that what does that mean?
Aug 1, 2017 8:11 AM
Aug 2017
I just finished watching the last episode & it was amazing. Although I stumbled upon a problem. I been trying to find the song that plays in the very last scene of the 10th episode. The one right before the ending credits come on. I am having a tough time finding it. Does anyone know the name? Thanks in advance!
Aug 1, 2017 11:54 PM

Jan 2016
ayuno said:
What did Alucard mean at the end? He said that he killed many in his soul or something like that what does that mean?

When he drinks the blood and takes someones life he also absorbes the soul of this person
A mixed blessing from my point of view

As from my understanding in the end all other souls were gone expept of his real personality The Count
Aug 3, 2017 1:58 AM
Mar 2014
Really liked this series but the animation towards the end of this episode was bad.
Sep 20, 2017 11:08 AM

Apr 2017
Re-watched Hellsing Ultimate recently. This anime has amazing protagonists, is great visually and has very entertaining action scenes. My problem with it is that it's way too shallow and short. The pace is really fast, leaving little room for character depth.

If the anime was 20 episodes instead, with more focus on depth and development, I'm sure it would be a hell of a lot better.

Also gotta mention Crispin Freeman is incredible as Alucard. This is the only anime dub I really like.

A rating of 8/10 will have to do for me.
Nov 3, 2017 11:19 PM

Nov 2009
I don't remember the last time I watched something that turned from pretty great brainless action series that never took itself seriously into the complete angst-ridden mess that is too serious for its own good. Hirano isn't good at merging silly urban fantasy premise with completely straight-faced delivery.

Nov 5, 2017 11:18 AM

Dec 2016
This was a really awesome ride!
I hope Drifters won't disappoint.
8/10
"Only the 'results'! This world only remembers the 'results'!!"
-Diavolo
Nov 10, 2017 4:43 PM
Apr 2011
Bulma777 said:
ayuno said:

When he drinks the blood and takes someones life he also absorbes the soul of this person
A mixed blessing from my point of view

As from my understanding in the end all other souls were gone expept of his real personality The Count

Except Schrodinger's soul.
Nov 10, 2017 4:43 PM
Apr 2011
ayuno said:

He still has schrodinger's soul otherwise he wouldn't mentioned having his powers.
Feb 25, 2018 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
A really cool series.
Really liked the way it ended.
The action was badass and the soundtrack was nice
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Apollodorus - Jul 23, 2009

176 by LightNoragami1 »»
Feb 21, 2:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.