Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2012 11:16 PM

Jun 2008
leeo268 said:

This episode is actually quite lacking. I was expecting the Author to take advantage of his setup as a MMO, but instead he wasted all that and focus on murder cases, which any good old mystery anime like Conon already do all the time. If I want to watch murder mystery, i will watch Conan. We are here to watch MMO adventure! What a waste of potential.... 3/10

Author better set this series straight and actually take advantage of the MMO adventure aspect soon or this will become one of those all hook, but no substance anime.

Like most said that's because the Side stories also tries to explain the game which is not explained much in the 1st volume.

In this specific side story, it's supposed to explain the term <AREA>. <AREA> is the area within towns, these are basically safe areas and supposedly no one can die in the <AREA>

It's not like Kawahara Reki want's to make something like Conan or anything, it's because it's the best way to explain <AREA>
Blame the LN readers who wants the world explained.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 4, 2012 11:16 PM

Apr 2010
MidnightPride said:
E10phoenix said:
Seems like a proper story has finally started

Nope still a side story no "proper" story yet sorry.

I was thinking that too during the episode. Sooo, when they get to floor 73 or 74 or whatever the devil it is, it'll be the continuation of the 'actual' story?
Aug 4, 2012 11:18 PM

Aug 2012
Obstinate said:
leeo268 said:
ReflectiveShards said:
Um...I have a question.

Or

Was Yoruko just psycho-crazy talking?

Please reply =)

She is just panicking from fear. PTSD and anxiety can cause this in RL.

This episode is actually quite lacking. I was expecting the Author to take advantage of his setup as a MMO, but instead he wasted all that and focus on murder cases, which any good old mystery anime like Conon already do all the time. If I want to watch murder mystery, i will watch Conan. We are here to watch MMO adventure! What a waste of potential.... 3/10

Author better set this series straight and actually take advantage of the MMO adventure aspect soon or this will become one of those all hook, but no substance anime.

I found the episode to be pretty good, but I also understand why some people disliked the episode. However, you can count on it that the next episode should be more entertaining and bring back 'MMO' aspects.

The thing is, if you're a fan of the LN you can appreciate the detail and pacing a little bit better. The pieces that don't make it into the anime flesh out the gaps in the story unconsciously while you're watching.

But if you're new to SAO and have never read the LN, it'll probably seem generic to you because your mind doesn't have the missing pieces to the entire context.

Aug 4, 2012 11:25 PM

Jul 2010
It feels like I missed something. After watching episode 4 now this. There is connection missing between the eps.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Aug 4, 2012 11:33 PM

Aug 2012
Jmac said:
MidnightPride said:
E10phoenix said:
Seems like a proper story has finally started

Nope still a side story no "proper" story yet sorry.

I was thinking that too during the episode. Sooo, when they get to floor 73 or 74 or whatever the devil it is, it'll be the continuation of the 'actual' story?

Well, it actually is a "proper" story in the sense that every novel has build-up and mid-story themes it has to flesh out; otherwise you end up with undeveloped characters you don't really care about once the climax comes.

These are important "side" stories, certainly not to be confused with "filler".

But all of this is part of the "actual" story. The "Main" story. The "Overall" story arc.

Aug 4, 2012 11:33 PM

Jun 2008
zansabarshadow said:
It feels like I missed something. After watching episode 4 now this. There is connection missing between the eps.

Nope there's actually none at all, because they were written as side stories.

Aug 4, 2012 11:34 PM

Aug 2012
zansabarshadow said:

Nah, it's just a time-skip.

Every episode has a date and floor associated with it so you have an idea of how much time and progress in the game has passed.
Aug 4, 2012 11:43 PM
Apr 2011
Zangetzu94 said:
Next week
This is what I'm looking forward to as well.
Aug 4, 2012 11:43 PM

Jul 2011
Jerrychiang said:
Obstinate said:
leeo268 said:
ReflectiveShards said:
Um...I have a question.

Or

Please reply =)

She is just panicking from fear. PTSD and anxiety can cause this in RL.

I found the episode to be pretty good, but I also understand why some people disliked the episode. However, you can count on it that the next episode should be more entertaining and bring back 'MMO' aspects.

The thing is, if you're a fan of the LN you can appreciate the detail and pacing a little bit better. The pieces that don't make it into the anime flesh out the gaps in the story unconsciously while you're watching.

But if you're new to SAO and have never read the LN, it'll probably seem generic to you because your mind doesn't have the missing pieces to the entire context.

I am a LN reader, so I realize that they are skipping stuff and what not. But even so, I still found the episode to be good.

Aug 4, 2012 11:49 PM

Aug 2012
I am a LN reader, so I realize that they are skipping stuff and what not. But even so, I still found the episode to be good.

Me too.

Part of what was painful to watch in the beginning when everything seemed disconnected and rushed is that I was hoping people would get a good impression of the anime and be motivated to read the LN; there's more to talk about.

Of course, if they get a bad impression of the anime, they'd dispense with the LN altogether.
Aug 4, 2012 11:52 PM

Aug 2012
Vhaeraun said:
Zangetzu94 said:
Next week

Aug 5, 2012 12:26 AM
Jul 2012
Jerrychiang said:
Vhaeraun said:
Zangetzu94 said:
Next week

i hope they also included in the anime the crusade against
Aug 5, 2012 12:30 AM

Jul 2012
NNick said:
Ok, so i just marathoned first 5 episodes. The idea of this show is so ridiculous and stupid, and yet same time great.
MMO? Finish the game to exit? Jesus, do they know word grinding? That would be what i'd do, just go to starter area and kill lowest level monsters until you get max level. But, wait, they're all scared...

The main character remind me Shu from Guilty Crown. Just another emo with no reason to be one, i bet later on they'll provide some stupid "sad" back story for him, and the creator of the game will turn out to be his father.

Also, this is supposed to be romance and drama? I care absolutely nothing for anyone.

I'm pretty sure they said in the beginning that mobs don't re-spawn; correct me if I'm wrong though. There's also no point in grinding if your gear is going to be shitty as hell when you're fighting bosses.
Gorilla pride son
Aug 5, 2012 12:32 AM

Feb 2012
Mobs spawn AFAIK. Boss doesn't.

You can't lvl up unless you fight the enemy on the same lvl.
Aug 5, 2012 12:34 AM

Jul 2012
HauntingShock said:

What were they talking about in the beginning about getting head starts and stuff? I thought they meant mobs, but I guess not.
Gorilla pride son
Aug 5, 2012 12:39 AM

Jul 2011
Hybridbloodszak said:
ReflectiveShards said:
Um...I have a question.

Or

EXACTLY! That's why I was confused when she broke down
Please reply =)

look, trust me on this, it all comes together next episode, a lot of people are complaining about how it all doesn't make sense and that this whole side story is pointless but it explains a lot of things that happen in later arcs/volumes which is very important
Aug 5, 2012 12:41 AM

Jul 2011
eathb said:
Can anyone tell me why Kirito wanted to stab himself?

to test the effects of the spear, if it can really kill a player in the safe zones
Aug 5, 2012 12:50 AM

Feb 2012
EuroSmash said:
HauntingShock said:

What were they talking about in the beginning about getting head starts and stuff? I thought they meant mobs, but I guess not.

I think they're talking about loots... the more people in an area, the less chance you get one. And mobs tend to respawn for different time/days.
Aug 5, 2012 12:51 AM

Nov 2011
Hahaha, you knew she was done when she backed up into the ledge of a window. Pretty decent episode.
Aug 5, 2012 12:51 AM

Aug 2012
i hope they also included in the anime the crusade against

Laughing Coffin

I kinda doubt it.

Aug 5, 2012 12:52 AM

Jan 2011
Vforvendetta said:
AoiMemori said:
.. the hell did i just watch? it seems like they're rushing so much that i don't understand storylines .-.

typical comment, I have seen a few hundreds like the above around here for a while ...

someone plz creates a thread explaining what the heck is happening for those who haven't read novel or wouldn't even mind to search the previous pages/episode threads.

And thats the typical fanboy response. Sorry, as producer, you cant make people search for explanations on whats happening in your show, they will simpy lose intrest and drop it. 5 episodes of nonsense is too much, and they intend on doing, what, 2 more? 2 months? Really?
Bad storytelling is bad. The anime could turn good in the end (really hope so), but only a fanboy will close his eyes and ignore that so far the studio fails and the only thing keeping people watching this is the hype.
Aug 5, 2012 12:52 AM

Aug 2012
Mezz said:
Wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. I didn't really like the Murder Case side story to begin with--aside from some parts of the Kirito/Asuna interaction-- so I guess it was to be expected.

But man, they really need to get this side story fest over and done with. This adaptation is almost starting to make me feel like SAO is just a generic shounen broadcast that's packaged somewhat nicely compared to the others.

>_>.

The one I'd like to see the most hasn't made an appearance yet.

Aug 5, 2012 12:54 AM

Aug 2012
EuroSmash said:
NNick said:
Ok, so i just marathoned first 5 episodes. The idea of this show is so ridiculous and stupid, and yet same time great.
MMO? Finish the game to exit? Jesus, do they know word grinding? That would be what i'd do, just go to starter area and kill lowest level monsters until you get max level. But, wait, they're all scared...

The main character remind me Shu from Guilty Crown. Just another emo with no reason to be one, i bet later on they'll provide some stupid "sad" back story for him, and the creator of the game will turn out to be his father.

Also, this is supposed to be romance and drama? I care absolutely nothing for anyone.

I'm pretty sure they said in the beginning that mobs don't re-spawn; correct me if I'm wrong though. There's also no point in grinding if your gear is going to be shitty as hell when you're fighting bosses.

That's odd.

I'm pretty certain I saw the boars re-spawning at the beginning of the anime.

Aug 5, 2012 12:55 AM

Apr 2012
That tank guy is going to die for sure.
Why you ask? Because he is a LANCER

Anyways...this episode...
Hmmm Guilty Thorn...Jesus wore a crown of thorns hence...Guilty Crown OMFG this is a revelation from the heavens.

Anyways let's get serious. This episode was actually not bad. There is some sort of story going on now instead of the filler like side stories.

Asuna finally gets some sort of introduction and apparently she is just so tsundere for Kirito. I bet she can't wait until the 2 years worth of glopping and endless flowing. With that being said, I noticed an increase in the ecchiness when compared with the first couple of episodes although not on the same level as the tentacle loli one.

I'll see how this turns out.
BloodRequiemAug 5, 2012 1:05 AM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Aug 5, 2012 12:55 AM

Feb 2010
Jerrychiang said:
Mezz said:
Wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. I didn't really like the Murder Case side story to begin with--aside from some parts of the Kirito/Asuna interaction-- so I guess it was to be expected.

But man, they really need to get this side story fest over and done with. This adaptation is almost starting to make me feel like SAO is just a generic shounen broadcast that's packaged somewhat nicely compared to the others.

>_>.

The one I'd like to see the most hasn't made an appearance yet.

I'm completely with you on that. Great arc.
Aug 5, 2012 12:56 AM

Jul 2011
why the hell is everyone complaining about fanservice? i saw none in this episode whatsoever, i don't even think the shots behind yoruko count as fanservice, if you call that fanservice you might as well censor all the faces of the women in SAO and the skirts because their "indecent"

also to those who feel it that this episode doesn't make sense and SAO's pacing is off, it all comes together later so don't be quick to judge the anime when its only 1/5 through

to clear up any misunderstandings, there are many options for duels, it doesn't need to be to the death and can be a safe friendly duel, however duels to the death are an option which Pkers use however both parties need to accept, there can also be guild vs guild duels, these are usually done to settle disputes or just for fun
Aug 5, 2012 12:57 AM

Jun 2012
Great episode again, although it seems more mysterious (like someone earlier stated) than action this time. I thought Asuna was cute with the Kirito scenes, especially thanks to the art. Looking forward to figuring out how the killer PKs, next episode. 4/5

Aug 5, 2012 12:59 AM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
That tank guy is going to die for sure.
Why you ask? Because he is a LANCER

Well, a cute (converted) lancer has already died so it could happen (wink). Of course, I wouldn't mind if he did since he's not as cute as Sachi. I mean, seriously, Sachi humming Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer just tugged at my heart...too sad and too cute.
Aug 5, 2012 1:04 AM

Aug 2012
_Saburo_ said:
Great episode again, although it seems more mysterious (like someone earlier stated) than action this time. I thought Asuna was cute with the Kirito scenes, especially thanks to the art. Looking forward to figuring out how the killer PKs, next episode. 4/5

I felt they could have made Yoroku's death more dramatic and chilling. In fact, the entire episode could easily have been made more spine-tingling just by playing with the lighting effects and music a bit and re-arranging the scenes to be disconnected with Kirito's narrative and explanations.

Oh well. I still liked it.

The proof of this story arc comes next episode.
Aug 5, 2012 1:06 AM

Sep 2010
Interesting episode..... Hope they will provide a valid mechanism for safe area murders... Not some shitty BS like "Incarnate System" from Accel World...

On Side Note: I see Asuna has become a bit of a bitch since we last saw her.

3.5/5
Aug 5, 2012 1:08 AM

Jul 2012
AlexGK said:
Vforvendetta said:
AoiMemori said:
.. the hell did i just watch? it seems like they're rushing so much that i don't understand storylines .-.

typical comment, I have seen a few hundreds like the above around here for a while ...

someone plz creates a thread explaining what the heck is happening for those who haven't read novel or wouldn't even mind to search the previous pages/episode threads.

And thats the typical fanboy response. Sorry, as producer, you cant make people search for explanations on whats happening in your show, they will simpy lose intrest and drop it. 5 episodes of nonsense is too much, and they intend on doing, what, 2 more? 2 months? Really?
Bad storytelling is bad. The anime could turn good in the end (really hope so), but only a fanboy will close his eyes and ignore that so far the studio fails and the only thing keeping people watching this is the hype.

So basically you're saying that ~90% of the viewers are idiots who'll watch a the shade of a pebble move through out the day? I'm watching this because I enjoy it, but if you don't, then just drop it and move on.
Gorilla pride son
Aug 5, 2012 1:10 AM

Aug 2012
twonline said:
Interesting episode..... Hope they will provide a valid mechanism for safe area murders... Not some shitty BS like "Incarnate System" from Accel World...

On Side Note: I see Asuna has become a bit of a bitch since we last saw her.

3.5/5

Hate and bitchiness is proof of Love in anime.

Aug 5, 2012 1:13 AM

Apr 2012
EuroSmash said:
AlexGK said:
Vforvendetta said:
AoiMemori said:

So basically you're saying that ~90% of the viewers are idiots who'll watch a the shade of a pebble move through out the day? I'm watching this because I enjoy it, but if you don't, then just drop it and move on.

Then there will be no critics in the world because they will just drop whatever they didn't find good.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Aug 5, 2012 1:18 AM

Dec 2010
It's amazing how much criticism this series gets, a lot of it makes me think the person who posted didn't think about what they posted or they just didn't pay attention and then claim plot holes, news flash not everything will be spelled out and also even bigger news flash the series is only 1/5 done...seriously stop judging, as for LN readers many have said it but I'll say it again get your head out of the clouds and look at other novel adaptions, maybe then u will realize what a realistic adaption is and notice that not everything will be animated
Aug 5, 2012 1:22 AM

Aug 2012
Then there will be no critics in the world because they will just drop whatever they didn't find good.

If he's criticizing it, it's a good thing, because it meant he at least watched it.

The longer the criticism, the better, because it means he's being thoughtful - and thoughtful criticism can be debated.

It's not the worst thing. The worst thing is trying to debate with someone who wants to criticize but clearly hasn't watched the anime. That can be frustrating as hell.

So my only qualm is that he hasn't criticized the episode enough. It's too short to get a grasp of what he's complaining about or even whether he watched the whole thing.
Aug 5, 2012 1:24 AM

Jul 2011
Jerrychiang said:
EuroSmash said:
NNick said:

That's odd.

I'm pretty certain I saw the boars re-spawning at the beginning of the anime.

mobs respawn depending on their level or rarity, those boars respawn often because they are at such a low level equivalent to slimes in RPGs, while monsters that drop extremely rare items have a longer respwan time, the more players that around the longer you would have to wait for mobs to respawn which is a real hassle if you are grinding, looking for rare drops that require you to kill large numbers or questing where you need to kill a certain number of mobs

AlexGK said:

Sorry, as producer, you cant make people search for explanations on whats happening in your show, they will simpy lose intrest and drop it. 5 episodes of nonsense is too much, and they intend on doing, what, 2 more? 2 months? Really?

trust me, it all comes together later, this arc explains ALOT of things that happen later on the story, although it isn't as detailed as the LN it included all the points you needed to know for now

although the pacing might seem off, this is because this was a flashback/side story in the LN that came after the main story occurred, right now in the anime they are doing the opposite and doing the flashback first then the main story so when you watch the main story you won't be confused, the non-linear order only worked for the LN because it was detailed so it was easier to explain, which is why they were able to get away with releasing the Side story after the main event happened, the anime won't be able to do this and will need to animate it in chronological order so that it makes sense otherwise the anime would fail

it would be similar to how darker than black gemini of the meteor was released before the OVA's which explained everything was animated, the reason why they didn't just animate the OVA's and the season together was because of time constraints and the pacing wouldn't make sense at how they jumped from A to B

SAO is doing the side stories first so that it would explain events which happen later in the story so that it won't leave the viewer confused so although it might seem off at first it all comes together

for example this side story in particular was released in vol.8 which can explain events that happen in vol.9, vol 5+6 and a part at Vol.1
Aug 5, 2012 1:26 AM

Aug 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
It's amazing how much criticism this series gets, a lot of it makes me think the person who posted didn't think about what they posted or they just didn't pay attention and then claim plot holes, news flash not everything will be spelled out and also even bigger news flash the series is only 1/5 done...seriously stop judging, as for LN readers many have said it but I'll say it again get your head out of the clouds and look at other novel adaptions, maybe then u will realize what a realistic adaption is and notice that not everything will be animated

Well, I can definitely surmise why some people would think these episodes are "too generic".

I can only say that the LN was great and that this might be one of those animes where, if you dropped it, you'll find it's gone to 43rd episode. Then you'll be kicking yourself because you'll have to speed-watch every episode you missed just to figure out why the producers made so much money, they decided to continue past the initial 24 episodes.
Aug 5, 2012 1:31 AM

Aug 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
mobs respawn depending on their level or rarity, those boars respawn often because they are at such a low level equivalent to slimes in RPGs, while monsters that drop extremely rare items have a longer respwan time, the more players that around the longer you would have to wait for mobs to respawn which is a real hassle if you are grinding, looking for rare drops that require you to kill large numbers or questing where you need to kill a certain number of mobs

trust me, it all comes together later, this arc explains ALOT of things that happen later on the story, although it isn't as detailed as the LN it included all the points you needed to know for now

although the pacing might seem off, this is because this was a flashback/side story in the LN that came after the main story occurred, right now in the anime they are doing the opposite and doing the flashback first then the main story so when you watch the main story you won't be confused, the non-linear order only worked for the LN because it was detailed so it was easier to explain, which is why they were able to get away with releasing the Side story after the main event happened, the anime won't be able to do this and will need to animate it in chronological order so that it makes sense otherwise the anime would fail

it would be similar to how darker than black gemini of the meteor was released before the OVA's which explained everything was animated, the reason why they didn't just animate the OVA's and the season together was because of time constraints and the pacing wouldn't make sense at how they jumped from A to B

SAO is doing the side stories first so that it would explain events which happen later in the story so that it won't leave the viewer confused so although it might seem off at first it all comes together

for example this side story in particular was released in vol.8 which can explain events that happen in vol.9, vol 5+6 and a part at Vol.1

You know, looking at your signature....

Aug 5, 2012 1:32 AM
Jan 2010
lol yorukosan gg noob killed by 1 basic attack
Aug 5, 2012 1:44 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, Freckles-chan, you were doomed from the start. They've considered all the prime suspects, but have they taken the cameraman into account? -'_-'
Aug 5, 2012 1:45 AM

Jul 2011
@jerrychiang

sorry, can't help you there because unfortunately i haven't finished it myself unless you mean vol.9

*WARNING! NOBODY, INCLUDING LN READERS MUST NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER TAG UNLESS YOU HAVE READ VOL.9* only for people who want a bit of spoilers of what happens in the future but i recommend you shouldn't because its just plain epic
Aug 5, 2012 1:54 AM

Jan 2011
BloodRequiem said:
EuroSmash said:
AlexGK said:
Vforvendetta said:
AoiMemori said:

Never mind me or the critics, I for one wont drop it that easy. Worry about its popularity ratings if many people decide its not worth it. Cose that will rob you off a sequel you know.
Aug 5, 2012 1:55 AM

Jun 2012
Eh not a bad episode. Nice change of pace from the 1 episode 1 story sorta routine they did for the previous episodes. Of course this one is also a mystery/murder side story, which is interesting. I guess this is their take on the issue of griefers in MMORPGs.

Can anyone who has read the LNs tell me whether or not the anime portrayed this specific mystery accurately, or would I be better off reading the LN?

Awesome series so far!
Aug 5, 2012 1:56 AM

Aug 2011
Fanservice needs to GTFO.
Aug 5, 2012 2:07 AM
Feb 2012
Quick Question.
Will there be happy or sad ending? Hate shows with happy endings.
Aug 5, 2012 2:08 AM

Jul 2011
Mugen_101 said:
Eh not a bad episode. Nice change of pace from the 1 episode 1 story sorta routine they did for the previous episodes. Of course this one is also a mystery/murder side story, which is interesting. I guess this is their take on the issue of griefers in MMORPGs.

Can anyone who has read the LNs tell me whether or not the anime portrayed this specific mystery accurately, or would I be better off reading the LN?

Awesome series so far!

yep, all the points are clearly there and they did it pretty nice imo
Aug 5, 2012 2:09 AM

Aug 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
@jerrychiang

sorry, can't help you there because unfortunately i haven't finished it myself unless you mean vol.9

Yeah, that's at the point where I left off.

Thanks.

TwinBrave said:

I just don't see what's wrong with the "fanservice". The dosage in this episode is fairly toned-down and even the episode 4 bits had its good moments.

Besides, this is anime...if you can't handle a little bit of fanservice, then 80% of anime titles are dead to you :p
Aug 5, 2012 2:15 AM

Feb 2012
NNick said:
Quick Question.
Will there be happy or sad ending? Hate shows with happy endings.

Confusing? xD

LN readers will know
HauntingShockAug 5, 2012 2:23 AM
Aug 5, 2012 2:17 AM

Jul 2011
TwinBrave said:

Yes i completely agree, there is soo much fanservice in this episode, girls don't have butts so they need to be censored, the girls faces are also too pretty they need to be censored and asuna's skirt is also indecent she needs to wear pants or at least have them censored
Aug 5, 2012 2:18 AM

Jun 2008
TwinBrave said:

People like you needs to GTFO

Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.