Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2012 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
This year's 17th issue of Hakusensha's Hana to Yume magazine is revealing the voice cast of the Kamisama Hajimemashita anime on Saturday:

Shinnosuke Tachibana as Tomoe
Suzuko Mimori as Nanami Momosono
Daisuke Kishio as Kurama
Satomi Satou as Ami Nekota
Akira Ishida as Mikage
Nobuhiko Okamoto as Mizuki

The Hana to Yume issue is also announcing that the anime will premiere on Monday, October 1 at 26:05 a.m. (effectively, Sunday, October 2 at 2:05 a.m.) on TV Tokyo. It will also run on the premium channel AT-X and other venues.

Julietta Suzuki's original manga follows Nanami, a girl who finds herself homeless after her father leaves. She comes to the home of a boy who offers to let her stay over — only to discover it is a Shinto shrine. The boy happens to be a deity.

Akitaro Daichi (Fruits Basket, Kodocha, Now and Then, Here and There) is directing the anime at TMS Entertainment (Detective Conan, Lupin III). Junko Yamanaka (Detective Conan, KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple) is designing the characters.

Suzuki launched the manga in Hana to Yume in 2008, and Hakusensha published the 12th volume in Japan in April. Viz Media will publish the 11th volume (under the name Kamisama Kiss) in North America in November.

Back in Japan, the limited edition of the 13th manga volume will bundle a drama CD on September 20. Hakusensha will also publish a "13.5th" volume — an official fan book — on the same day. The 14th manga volume will follow on October 20, and another drama CD will arrive on October 24.

Shinnosuke Tachibana
Suzuko Mimori

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-08-02/shinnosuke-tachibana-suzuko-mimori-lead-kamisama-kiss-cast

Thoughts? :P
Aug 2, 2012 2:47 PM
Feb 2012
Can't wait to listen to their voices. I havent heard them that much soo i hope they wil do a good job :)
Aug 2, 2012 5:48 PM

Nov 2009
Looks good to me, although I pictured Tomoe being voiced by someone with a deeper voice. Ah, but I'm sure everyone will do great!

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Aug 2, 2012 6:43 PM

Nov 2009
Well, I haven't heard the main seiyuus in their previous anime chara, but I do think Suzuki Julietta-sensei was there in the voice casting, so if they passed for her, then it's alright. After all, whoever voices her characters is up to her. ^^ There is a reason why they were casted after all. I bet their voices changed from the ones they'd voice acted before while in auditioning their roles.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Aug 4, 2012 5:26 AM

Nov 2007
Akira Ishida as Mikage

Even though I don't know the story at all, I think the voices and the characters for these two fit judging from the images on MAL character pages.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 7, 2012 8:29 PM

May 2010
I hope the voices fit the characters. >_<

I'm thinking Tomoe needs someone who is kinda deep, but we shall see. :)
As for Nanami, i was thinking soft/cute/but also normal.

can't wait :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 9, 2012 6:56 PM

Jul 2011
tsubasalover said:
Akira Ishida as Mikage

Even though I don't know the story at all, I think the voices and the characters for these two fit judging from the images on MAL character pages.

Agree, I can imagine thier voices *A*
Look forward to Oct :3
Smiley_NahlaAug 17, 2012 6:07 PM
Aug 9, 2012 7:41 PM

Feb 2010
Hmmm... I'm not familiar with Tomoe and Nanami's seiyuu..
But they'll do great I think ;D
Btw Mizuki's seiyuu is awesome * v *

I'm glad there is at least a seiyuu I like in this anime cast lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2012

88 by melkarakas »»
Apr 4, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

172 by Karva1 »»
Mar 8, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2012

62 by Karva1 »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2012

74 by Karva1 »»
Mar 6, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2012

164 by Karva1 »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.