Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2012 7:26 PM
Jul 2012
kenshin_sama said:
Master7432 said:
Rexky said:
That means they have a 40 dps.

That guild must be a full of scrubs.

And since seven players are fighting, that's an average of 5.71 dps per person. Maybe Kirito's defense is wayyy to high? He is level 74.

It depends on the scaling of the game, but if you compare it to WoW's system, I'd say it's pretty harsh. There was one time where a main city I was in was attacked by the enemy faction and were all max level. I was on my level 30 character at the time and used an AoE ability on an entire room (mostly for shits) with probably 20+ players at level 85 and only did 240 dps. SAO even has the advantage of accuracy, in WoW you'd have a very high chance to miss higher level players so much, and yet that game still gives you higher output (I wasn't even playing in a dps spec either).

30 vs 85 on WoW = roughly 12 dps on one player while in a healing spec
40 vs 78 on SAO = 5.71 dps on one player while in a combat spec

Final verdict = SAO scaling is pretty ridiculous.

And correct me if I'm wrong on the levels for SAO, I pretty much just random guessed it.

If u think that is ridiculous then U need to know that Kirirto is considered an offensive Type in Leading Group(the Clearers) with moderate defense compare to the Tanks.

-MgZ_: I honestly can't find any complaints in this episode as a LN reader.In Episode 2 and 3, i fell rushed especially in Ep3 but I don't think most of your points is justified enough to condemn the series like that.
Jul 28, 2012 7:27 PM

Nov 2010
There is no story that last more than two episodes in this series?
Jul 28, 2012 7:30 PM

Jul 2011
-MgZ_ said:
kayos90 said:
-MgZ_ said:

I completely disagree. With the exception of episode 3, each episode has been paced extremely well, transitions from scenes well, and tells the story in a fashion that is both interesting and coherent. There's no rushed feeling about it. As an anime it stands very very well. Now, if you compare it to the LN, then yeah everything is going to feel rushed. The material in the LN is long and drawn out and the anime producers opted to keep the essence/core of the story intact. If you're going to make comparison then obviously the lengthy original source material will seem better but on its own SAO anime is very well done. With the exception of 3 cuz that episode was just flat out bad.

So I am just over reacting because I'm an LN reader? I wonder.. Cuz if I view it as a non-novel reader, Im pretty sure there's a lot of things that I won't understand. Episode One and Two is okay. I think I pretty much understood what happened ( non-novel reader point of view ). But episode three and four is just.. I just think adapting the side stories in volume two without explaining things is a bad idea.

what about episode 3 and 4 is not understandable? although i would agree that episode 3 was rushed as hell, they got in all the key points and explained what was happening well, it would be hard to understand if you miss the dates that are shown at the top which show the time-skip but other than that its pretty straight-forward, although like i said it was rushed as hell

episode 4, was pretty understandable in my point of view
-a beast tamer's pet gets killed
-kirito arrives and offers to help revive it
-they encounter criminals
-kirito throws them in prison
-happy end
they even explained the orange and reds
whats there not to understand?
Jul 28, 2012 7:33 PM
Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Akiyama said:
(*´д`*)
I got better for you in the spoiler
custom made like she was being done. Well you get the pic there. HAHA! I forgot to mention insert yourself between her arms.

DUDE LOL, this made my day!
Jul 28, 2012 7:35 PM

Jul 2011
chanotek said:
-MgZ_ said:
So basically, A-1 Pictures do not fucking care to those who did not read the novel. That's what I understood after watching episode two, three and four.

or does A-1 Pictures thought people who didn't read the novel will understand the side stories in Volume Two with just showing the introduction in Volume One? There's a reason why did the author called it "Side Stories"...

I bet the 159 people that dropped SAO had a reason like "Wtf is going on here", "What's the connection to the last episode", "Who the shit is this", "Where's the character's last episode", "I don't understand a thing".

I give up. Im not expecting anything great anymore. Sure they did Animate the important parts and shit. The super rushed style is inevitable if it will only have 24 episodes. Or is it? I believe they do not need to rush things if they didn't include the side stories and focused on Volume One. At first, I thought they are animating the side stories because they wanna do the chronological order so that people will have an easier time understanding it. But they are just messing it up.

So why are they even animating the side stories? I can only think of one reason. They are doing it so that they can include characters like Sachi, Silica, Liz and Yui. They thought they will get higher ratings and stuff if they show a lot of moeness. The y thought the Anime will appear a lot better if there's a bunch of cute characters. They are certainly right but that's just so disappointing. The fact that a production studio thinks like that sucks.

I hope it don't get worse. Just stay like this or get better. Please.

P.S: I don't have any complains in the Art and Animation department though. Dat Silica bed scene! Kirito was badass. Though there should be more action than that in the Kirito vs 10 scene. Well, nvm.
Not including Liz, Silica, Sachi and Yui would have displeased a lot of novel readers. The pacing seems to be a little issue, but other than that, they don't really detract from the series. The main problem is that they're introduced so early in the story way before the actual plot. There's nothing that can be done about it though unfortunately.
I doubt this will get worse. Don't keep your hopes down too low man :P

also, they show up in later volumes too, if they want to stay true to the story and animate the rest of the volumes, they would need to introduce those characters, especially Yui
Jul 28, 2012 7:37 PM

Jun 2010
kayos90 said:
-MgZ_ said:
kayos90 said:
-MgZ_ said:

I completely disagree. With the exception of episode 3, each episode has been paced extremely well, transitions from scenes well, and tells the story in a fashion that is both interesting and coherent. There's no rushed feeling about it. As an anime it stands very very well. Now, if you compare it to the LN, then yeah everything is going to feel rushed. The material in the LN is long and drawn out and the anime producers opted to keep the essence/core of the story intact. If you're going to make comparison then obviously the lengthy original source material will seem better but on its own SAO anime is very well done. With the exception of 3 cuz that episode was just flat out bad.

So I am just over reacting because I'm an LN reader? I wonder.. Cuz if I view it as a non-novel reader, Im pretty sure there's a lot of things that I won't understand. Episode One and Two is okay. I think I pretty much understood what happened ( non-novel reader point of view ). But episode three and four is just.. I just think adapting the side stories in volume two without explaining things is a bad idea.

I'm an LN reader too. For those that haven't read the novel they're fine with what they've seen. I don't think you should speak for other people and do sweeping generalizations. It puts a poor argument and creates fallacies. Rhetoric aside, episode one, two, and four are all good. They the core elements of the plot down. You get the sense that these are random escapades as Kirito is just trying to survive in the game. It's fine. If anything you want to compare it to it'd be DtB. That show basically had no plot progression until like the last 7 episodes. So yeah.

We are not really sure that they are fine with what they've seen. I am not really speaking for all non-LN readers. I am putting myself in a what if situation. What if I didn't read the novel? Will I still like SAO? Sure but not as much as I love it now. Why am I ranting about the directing about SAO's Anime? Because Im disappointed. It's acceptable if people dropped or disliked SAO because it's not their taste and such but if their reason is that they don't really understand what's going on because of the plot holes is just... madness. I give a lot of credit to Reki Kawahara for giving birth to such a masterpiece. I respect both him and NisiOisin more than anyone else in the novel industry. Don't you feel kinda mad if the work that you love is getting some hate and dislikes because of the adaptation and not the novel itself?

kamikaze_1996 said:

also, they show up in later volumes too, if they want to stay true to the story and animate the rest of the volumes, they would need to introduce those characters, especially Yui

Sure but they need to prioritize volume one first. Because you'll pretty much understand all the basics about SAO there.
Jul 28, 2012 7:58 PM

Mar 2011
Good episode
Kirito is badass and the tragedy in episode 3 was not for waste
Silica is cute >.<
Although there was not enough story development because this is a SS, this ep didn't disappoint me like the 3rd epiosde. Character development was well done and the pacing was fine.
Can't wait for the main story , when it will start I wonder?
Jul 28, 2012 8:06 PM

Oct 2009
Dunno why they are animating volume 8 next episode ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2012 8:08 PM

Apr 2008
Really nice that they pretty much hit every point this time between the source story and the episode itself this time. Since they talked about orange and red players I'm hoping the raid against Laughing Coffin will get animated. It looks like everything from the LNs involving Aincrad 1.0 is getting animated so I'm not really worried.

I'm going to need a tissue for the Yui arc. I'm not sure I'm mentally prepared for it yet.
Jul 28, 2012 8:09 PM

Jul 2011
Yanoflies said:

Coz they're doing it chronologically, and that side story comes after The Black Swordsman in terms of time.

Jul 28, 2012 8:11 PM
Mar 2012
Obstinate said:
Yanoflies said:

Coz they're doing it chronologically, and that side story comes after The Black Swordsman in terms of time.

can't wait for
Jul 28, 2012 8:12 PM

Jul 2011
-MgZ_ said:
kayos90 said:
-MgZ_ said:
kayos90 said:
-MgZ_ said:

I'm an LN reader too. For those that haven't read the novel they're fine with what they've seen. I don't think you should speak for other people and do sweeping generalizations. It puts a poor argument and creates fallacies. Rhetoric aside, episode one, two, and four are all good. They the core elements of the plot down. You get the sense that these are random escapades as Kirito is just trying to survive in the game. It's fine. If anything you want to compare it to it'd be DtB. That show basically had no plot progression until like the last 7 episodes. So yeah.

We are not really sure that they are fine with what they've seen. I am not really speaking for all non-LN readers. I am putting myself in a what if situation. What if I didn't read the novel? Will I still like SAO? Sure but not as much as I love it now. Why am I ranting about the directing about SAO's Anime? Because Im disappointed. It's acceptable if people dropped or disliked SAO because it's not their taste and such but if their reason is that they don't really understand what's going on because of the plot holes is just... madness. I give a lot of credit to Reki Kawahara for giving birth to such a masterpiece. I respect both him and NisiOisin more than anyone else in the novel industry. Don't you feel kinda mad if the work that you love is getting some hate and dislikes because of the adaptation and not the novel itself?

kamikaze_1996 said:

Sure but they need to prioritize volume one first. Because you'll pretty much understand all the basics about SAO there.

its best not to care what other people think, if you like something you should pay no attention to what other people think, if they dont like it for whatever reason, it shouldn't affect your own

also although it might receive some dislike, judging by the rank, polls and popularity, there is obviously more like than dislike, hell the LN sales sky rocketed, and all volumes from 1-10 made it to the top 25 sales list, with vol.10 at 1st place
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=465663&show=0

they would need to get the lesser arcs over and done with so that they can save the better arcs for last, if they just followed Vol.1 continuously and did the volume 2 stories for last, it would suck as a way to end the first cour (1-12 episodes)

also the basics about SAO are all being introduced bit by bit from these past few episodes, so its not like people won't understand whats going on, also its better to get the introductions out of the way before the main story starts so that its more understandable and more enjoyable
Jul 28, 2012 8:17 PM
Aug 2009
Just the Lizbeth and Yui side story left, my favorite ones on the 2nd novel <3. This one wasn't animated too bad; Roza looked nothing like how I expected her to look tho.
Jul 28, 2012 8:18 PM

May 2008
Level 78? or something? Im starting to wonder what the max level of the game is lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 28, 2012 8:19 PM

Jul 2011
Yanoflies said:

if you think about, its pretty effective, this way they will

also they would need to animate it if they want to animate the later the volumes because the story wouldn't make as much sense without it
Jul 28, 2012 8:24 PM

Jul 2011
Citrix said:
Just the Lizbeth and Yui side story left, my favorite ones on the 2nd novel <3. This one wasn't animated too bad; Roza looked nothing like how I expected her to look tho.

i know right! :) im looking forward to them

even though in the LN it said that girls in SAO are rare and pretty girls are even rarer, the anime is not doing a very good job of showing this
Jul 28, 2012 8:25 PM
Jan 2010
greenmush said:
Level 78? or something? Im starting to wonder what the max level of the game is lol.

The game was finished before someone reached max level. But i think its 100
Jul 28, 2012 8:34 PM

Feb 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
Citrix said:

i know right! :) im looking forward to them

even though in the LN it said that girls in SAO are rare and pretty girls are even rarer, the anime is not doing a very good job of showing this

No joke especially in this episode... They made a bunch of couples which made it look like there were a good chunk of girls.
Jul 28, 2012 8:35 PM

Apr 2012
LOL this episode :)

Jul 28, 2012 8:39 PM
Sep 2009
Wow, this show... it reeks of the wasted potential of a promising first episode.
Why is the story so disjointed?

The problem isn't even that the novel is being adapted badly or whatever, I haven't even read the novel and I can tell the writing in this show is is hackney. Neither the world of SOA or our hero Kiriko have developed since the first episode and the way the show is structured feels like someone is just flipping forward through the stories at random.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Jul 28, 2012 8:43 PM

Jan 2008
Based on many posts, they aren't animating the series in chronological order.... or something?
Jul 28, 2012 8:43 PM

Jan 2012
Okey epi. I liked the dragon... and Kiriko its already lvl 78! How much lvls exist?
Jul 28, 2012 8:45 PM
Feb 2012
judojon said:
Wow, this show... it reeks of the wasted potential of a promising first episode.

The problem isn't even that the novel is being adapted badly or whatever, I haven't even read the novel and I can tell the writing in this show is is hackney. Neither the world of SOA or our hero Kiriko have developed since the first episode and the way the show is structured feels like someone is just flipping forward through the stories at random.

they do this so that they can get to better action parts faster. doing the adaptation the LN way would make people even more confused. having read the LN with the side stories, I can understand why the studio would do this

on a side note, kirito was so bad-ass in this episode
Jul 28, 2012 8:46 PM
Feb 2012
Paul said:
Based on many posts, they aren't animating the series in chronological order.... or something?

they ARE doing this chronologically
Jul 28, 2012 8:47 PM

Jan 2008
monkeii said:
Paul said:

they ARE doing this chronologically

Was just asking. So I'm guessing the novel isn't...?
Jul 28, 2012 8:52 PM

Dec 2010
Paul said:
Was just asking. So I'm guessing the novel isn't...?

The Novel has a large time skip, and later the Author wrote some side stories to put into this large time skip but doesn't come close to filling it up and jumps around during different times of it. These side stories are a little bit important though in ways and they are what we are getting now
Jul 28, 2012 8:54 PM

Jan 2008
I see. Hmm, kinda makes me want to go read the novel... to see how it is now. Strangely.
Jul 28, 2012 9:00 PM
Jan 2010
its your choice if you want to read the LN, but since the anime is already airing i think it would be better if you will wait for it to finish, at least till ALO comes in. Because SAO was finished in one volume and the epilogue was found in the 2nd volume after the SS
Jul 28, 2012 9:00 PM
Sep 2010
Paul said:
I see. Hmm, kinda makes me want to go read the novel... to see how it is now. Strangely.

Light novel is easy reading. I'd check it out if I were you. Light novel style of large timeskip->side stories later works better. oh well, what can you do.

Anyways ep 4 was cool. Damn Silica was cute. Thank god after that disaster that was episode 3.

Also am I the only one who remembered in LN that Silica killed one of those apes in rage after Pina died?
Jul 28, 2012 9:02 PM
Sep 2009
monkeii said:
judojon said:

they do this so that they can get to better action parts faster. doing the adaptation the LN way would make people even more confused. having read the LN with the side stories, I can understand why the studio would do this

Wait, how are the light novels structured?

Well, regardless, I don't think it is a good idea to rush past proper character development and world building just to get to the action parts... I mean sure action is nice and all, but the overall quality of the show suffers significantly.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Jul 28, 2012 9:05 PM
Jan 2010
judojon said:
monkeii said:
judojon said:

Well, regardless, I don't think it is a good idea to rush past proper character development and world building just to get to the action parts... I mean sure action is nice and all, but the overall quality of the show suffers significantly.

Volume 1:
First ep in the anime -> Two years after until SAO end
Volume 2:
Silica,Liz,Yui and SAO epilouge
Jul 28, 2012 9:25 PM
Jan 2010
UTWoots Subs is out!
Jul 28, 2012 9:28 PM
Jan 2010
Ajunky said:

So there really are PKs here. Mind broken players or real criminals?

Well Rosalia did say that she believed that there was no way that they would really be dead for real. Maybe there are some that genuinely believe that. There's a good chance that they could be mind broken players though, considering the amount of time they've been in that game without seeing their family or friends(in real life of course), or they're just real criminals.
MaxCrazy7 said:
The episode aside, I don't understand that obsession about brother and sister relationship in anime. I don't know how many of you have brother and sister, but I for one I never liked my older brothers that much. I mean they were just those jackasses that think because they were older can torment you as they please.

Either they treat family different in Japan from the west or it's just their thing.
jeanfarias said:
There is no story that last more than two episodes in this series?

Because they are side stories, they will be one episode long, but supposedly the next story is 2 parts. Once it gets to volume one, it shouldn't be as disconnected from each other.
judojon said:
monkeii said:
judojon said:

There is a timeline on Baka-Tsuki's webpage for the light novels. There are dates on most of the chapters/side stories as well since some of them aren't on the timeline. Also, since there may be spoilers on that timeline... I'll do my best to actually give you just the book/chapter names.
V=volume
CH=chapter
ME=doujinshis/Material Editions under his pen name
SS=Side story not under any volume or ME
If we're starting on Chronological order:
V1: It'd be like the first chapter or so of Volume 1 (Aincrad 1st floor, November 2022)
V8: First Day (Aincrad 1st floor, November 2022) << Not in the anime
SS: Aria in the Starless Night Side Story (Aincrad 1st Floor, December 2022)
ME7: Continuation: Aria in the Starless Night (Aincrad 2nd Floor, 4 December 2022) << Not in the anime
M8/SS?: Rondo of the Transient Sword not in any volume(incomplete translation) (Aincrad 2nd Floor, 8 December 2022) << Not in the anime
ME9: Monochrome Concerto - first chapter (Aincrad 3rd Floor, 14 December 2022) << Not in the anime
V2,CH4: Red-nosed Reindeer (Aincrad 46th Floor, December 2023)
V2,CH1: The Black Swordsman (Aincrad 35th Floor, February 2024)
V8: A Murder Case in the Area (Aincrad 57th floor, April 2024) (SAO Side Story)
V2,CH2: Warmth of the Heart (Aincrad 48th Floor, June 2024)
SS: Sound of Water, Sound of Hammer, not in any volume (SAO Lisbeth Side Story) (Aincrad 48th Floor, August 2024)
ME4: Cold hand, Warm heart (Aincrad 50th Floor, September 2024)
Forgive me on the next two, I don't know which order(same month) they go in since I have not read them.
V2,CH3: Morning Dew Girl (Aincrad 22nd Floor, October 2024)
ME6: Algade Showdown (Aincrad 22nd Floor, October 2024)
V1: The rest of Volume 1 (October 2024)
V3-4: Fairy Dance(2025?)
V5-6: Phantom Bullet
V8: Caliber
V7: Mother's Rosario
V9: Alicization Beginning (2026)
V10: Alicization Running
I am not familiar with any events past SAO volume 1 and part of 2 and some of the side stories as I have not read them, so I can't really put any of the other events without spoiling myself either, which include the placements of ME1, ME2, ME3, ME5, "There is but one ultimate way" SS, "Cradle of the Moon" SS, and then of course, there are some years that are missing since I don't know them. "Versus (Roppongi, April 2026) Accel World crossover" would fit somewhere near the end as you can see with the years.
As you may notice, Volume 2 is fit between all those stories, and even the chapters themselves were deliberately put in anachronological order, the first event being chapter 4. I have not read the second volume myself, but I believe there is some significance in actually reading Volume 2 the way it is.
From my comment here: http://utw.me/2012/07/15/sword-art-online-02/#comment-38575
As you may notice, pretty much only volume one has this issue of having such a disjointed story, especially due to retconning and such. I heard there was gonna be a re-release or something? Edit: yeah, I heard something about "Sword Art Online: Progressive" being released. It's currently unknown what will happen for sure though.
MegamanZenJul 28, 2012 9:42 PM
Jul 28, 2012 9:35 PM

May 2010
finally a Happy episode where No one dies, so we have PK'er now that nice to know, wonder if Titan's Hand will show up more in future, and that hp regen is crazy 600 every 10 secs omost 2000 hp in 30 sec Mad OP, there still a big gap in the story line between "Kirito lead group lvl78 im mad OP and lvl 1 Kirito", hope they shine some light on that.
Jul 28, 2012 9:36 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was my favorite episode so far, other than episode 2.

Kirito is too badass! Health regeneration say whuuut. I thought he was using a hologram or somethin'. xD
So far I like Asuna the best and then Silica and then whats-her-name-that-died.

Also, interesting to know about the red player, green player thing.
Jul 28, 2012 9:44 PM

Apr 2008
HP Regen Cap to balance the game.

umad Kirito?
Jul 28, 2012 9:52 PM

Jul 2011
He's fucking badass!
Jul 28, 2012 9:55 PM

Jul 2010
Will someone please tell me when we get to see Asuna? Any possibility it'll be next week? Cause I'm really curious and I can't find the preview =/
Jul 28, 2012 9:56 PM

Feb 2008
CrossDivide said:
Will someone please tell me when we get to see Asuna? Any possibility it'll be next week? Cause I'm really curious and I can't find the preview =/

It'll be next week.
Jul 28, 2012 10:05 PM
Jul 2011
Can someone tell me if it's actually going to get good? If you've seen the manga ofc.
Jul 28, 2012 10:06 PM

Feb 2008
AnimeFtw1 said:
Can someone tell me if it's actually going to get good? If you've seen the manga ofc.

It gets good. At least in the LN it does.
Jul 28, 2012 10:08 PM
Jul 2011
I don't understand why they care about others seeing them naked or panties youknow?
it's a damn game. Pixels. It can't show what your body looks like down there.
Jul 28, 2012 10:08 PM
Jul 2011
kayos90 said:
AnimeFtw1 said:

It gets good. At least in the LN it does.

I feel like there's no main story and it's all fillers atm.
Jul 28, 2012 10:10 PM

Nov 2008
Not a bad episode, Kirito being a badass is cool, was waiting all the episode to see what level he was xD
Jul 28, 2012 10:13 PM
Apr 2012
Well, this was definitely the best episode of the series so far. It didn't feel as rushed and slapped together as episode 3 for sure. Silica was adorable ^^ and I hope she turns up in future episodes. I would have loved if they spent more time talking about Titan's Hand though, Rosalia was quite the fox :P.

Anyways, loved the episode, best yet.

Nerf that HP regen, totally OP
Jul 28, 2012 10:14 PM
Apr 2012
AnimeFtw1 said:
I don't understand why they care about others seeing them naked or panties youknow?

They're replicates of their real life image, so seeing them naked in game would be the same as seeing them naked in person.
Jul 28, 2012 10:16 PM
Jan 2010
AnimeFtw1 said:

Well the thing is, the body size and proportions are all correct,and the skin color. So its the same as your real body, of course i dont know about the privates

Sep 2011
Nice episode, no one dies ._. from the usual lmao. Also Kirito Regeneration, nerf please.
TyrelJul 28, 2012 10:40 PM
Dec 2010
Well I'd think there won't be any game patches for SAO now, won't you agree?

Anyway, SAO(anime NOT LN) is full of episodes that would be awesome as a Special, not as a real episode in the main series. This one just nails in the argument.
Jul 28, 2012 10:18 PM

Jul 2009
AnimeFtw1 said:

I feel like there's no main story and it's all fillers atm.

Not filler, since all these stories are in the source material. These basically serve as build up and introduction to the world. In this episode, you're introduced to the concept of beast tamers and red/orange players.

I read the SAO story arc chronologically rather than by the release order, and I actually preferred it that way. The only drawback is that the continuity errors are probably more obvious if you read chronologically. x_x

A little worried about the next episode. Murder Case is a really long story, slightly longer than Aria in the Starless Night iirc. They'll probably only give Murder Case one ep, so I guess we should expect a butchering. I'm predicting no Heathcliff and no Laughing Coffin.
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Today, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.