Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 26, 2012 11:04 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Akatsuki beat the cockatrice easily with that bigass sword o.o
Jul 26, 2012 11:19 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode got rather interesting in 3 serious talks among drama being infused in them and MOE running high with Miu.

Cockatrice fight in the beginning in the spoiler
was nice but it was lame how they setitup in terms of the still moments of Ousawa stealing the bracelets to make his weapon among other ones.

About Tanaka, I am sorry but I ROFL my ass off at Ousawa in the following,

Poor guy got potato sacked by Tanaka. It was rather interesting for him to have done such in the spoiler
initially he looked like he was a wimp. However with his powers he looks to be the strongest indeed. He’s actually pretty badass with his face. Once he opened his eyes that is.

It becomes more interesting in the spoiler
as Tanaka seems to switch powers to perhaps a more offensive one since it’s red and his previous one was blue?

I got to admit I liked the way Hikami handled Tanaka in the spoiler
Ice freeze! Rather impressive column of ice.

About the fan service, the fan service was nice at first of Miu in the spoiler
the breast FADs with her will never fade with her breast size. However it came to my attention another reason to give Ousawa the title of BOSS! Look none other than the following,

Standing on the tip of the shower head? With only his 2 feet? Spying on a big breasted girl? Oh all things with the priceless reactions in the spoiler
??? YOU BET! That was one heck of an amazing segment and we get also some nipples (NSFW) from Miu’s side.

About a deeper plot, so other than an opening in PLOT LAND with Tanaka’s speech we get a deeper one in the spoiler
a world map
and a Round Table like King Arthur had. As such powers of the world are interesting. This looks deep but how it will be integrated remains to see. I cannot wait to see this develop.

About the new comer, very interesting fellow in the spoiler
seems he attacks Ousawa right away and fast. However Ousawa got his hand. WTF is going to happen next?

About the preview, I don’t think much will happen. However I FACEPALM of how not smart the girls are to ask Ousawa in for their underwear hike in the spoiler
they should know they will get breast massages more than help from Ousawa That being said a bigger fan service episode I presume comes but I hope in the latter half they will add some PLOT elements. Cause this is going good in this episode. At least he is ALPHA enough to put a bra on a girl.

Emotional drama was pretty good on Miu side just TBH.
Yumekichi11Jul 26, 2012 11:23 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 27, 2012 3:13 AM

Jul 2010
More plot in this episode moving Akatsuki vs Kyouya closer to us.

Quite bold of Akatsuki to be watching Miu shower in that position. Like a boss.
Jul 27, 2012 7:46 AM
Jun 2008
so this ep

Akatsuki vs giant chicken monster show how got extra band power.
all it takes it few slash & boom goes giant chicken monster.
with everyone safe & no longer "rocky" with wonder who behind it?
Akatsuki found person behind the attack & also cause chicken monster go crazy.
it was person wimp victim but he was faking cause speed attack on Akatsuki.
but no effect tried to blow up the buliding but got freeze by class pres.
Akatsuki mention yea still one day i will beat you.
miu pass out then get better with Akatsuki enhance her healing.
& tell her to cry for everything include part where Akatsuki killed miu's dad.
next day miu need new outfit size cue shower & WHAT cause Akatsuki standing on wall & top of miu cue cracker food.
news showing mention a group of cocoon & a person seem Akatsuki know.
miu ask what is cocoon is sorta big group control it all.
Akatsuki on wonder see person arrive want hand shake but got fist grab.

& next ep shopping for size outfit for miu.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 27, 2012 7:47 AM
Mar 2008
Not enough boobs.
Jul 27, 2012 7:48 AM

May 2011
Ah...Akatsuki in shower scene was epic!
Jul 27, 2012 8:15 AM

Jul 2012
Shower power is the best
Jul 27, 2012 8:39 AM

Apr 2011
He's taking a shower, like a BOSS!
Jul 27, 2012 8:49 AM
May 2012
yea, now we have accelerator's and touma's VAs in the show
Jul 27, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
Akatsuki = real boss spotted.
Jul 27, 2012 9:02 AM
May 2012
Stark700 said:

yea finally an anime with a MC who is not just a whimsical twat being afraid of boobs
Jul 27, 2012 9:13 AM
Aug 2011
Raphow said:
Stark700 said:

yea finally an anime with a MC who is not just a whimsical twat being afraid of boobs

Cool, calm and collected. Like a boss should be.
Jul 27, 2012 9:32 AM

Jun 2012
I'm was hoping for a little more action. The fight scenes in this episode left a lot to be desired.
Jul 27, 2012 9:39 AM
Aug 2011
Raphow said:
yea, now we have accelerator's and touma's VAs in the show

Don't forget Mikoto-Sama's seiyuu.
She voices that princess girl, who also does the previews.
Jul 27, 2012 10:21 AM

Jan 2011
Judging from that preview for the next episode, the lesbian friend might have a thing for MC too, which I figured. She made it a priority to mention he's never messed with her bra.
Tenchi_RyuJul 27, 2012 11:29 AM
Jul 27, 2012 10:38 AM

Feb 2011
I'm really liking this. Great action, plot, and characters.

I'm hoping it can stay away from the filler as next episode probably has a lot of it ;_;
Jul 27, 2012 10:45 AM

May 2010
Was a good episode, just wonder what the connection between Ousawa and Cocoon is? Poor Miu forgiveness is not easy

And i need that botton pop gif plz. (Thank in advance)
Jul 27, 2012 11:20 AM

Apr 2011
Heh! He got Calorie Mate again, but he's taking it like it's normal, and a BOSS!
Jul 27, 2012 11:57 AM

Jul 2009
Boss life.
Jul 27, 2012 12:15 PM

Sep 2009
I don't know what I am exactly enjoying in this show but it definitely isn't boring. I still want to know more about Miu, her dad and what happened in the other world.
As for the episode, cockatrice? Really?
LOL at the shower scene.
Anything besides the three girls is what I like in this show and the MC still didn't grow on me.
Jul 27, 2012 12:41 PM

Jan 2012
It wouldn't be right without a random scene of her boobs.
Jul 27, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
Should've figured it out that the perpetrator is the bullied kid.
Now I wonder what is the conflict between Akatsuki and the COCOON.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2012 1:09 PM

Apr 2011
As Kuzuha said, Akatsuki is one scary BOSS. Not only is he powerful, but he uses his brains as well. Like he can read the minds of people and guess a person's power. He definitely deserves to be a supreme king.

The girl in the student council said he's no match from them feels like she's underestimating him. Like the three of them can defeat a demon king like he can. I see Myuu starting to develop feelings for his Oniichan, which is interesting. I don't mind if Akatsuki ends up with her. She's pretty cute and those oppai of hers.

The VP sure gets hotblooded wheneverAkatsuki is mention. A tsundere? I want to see having an episode spotlight of her just like Kuzuha.
I'm curious about who the blonde guy is and his relationship to Akatsuki.

Looking forward to the underwear shopping episode next.
MagitoJul 27, 2012 2:36 PM
Jul 27, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2012
Damn Akatsuki is just freaking awesome! Finally a MC that has balls XD, each time I watch this I start liking the show more and more, also now there seems to be some one sided love with Miu as well which is pretty cool to. I do think that the counsel is underestimating Akatsuki, as of right now only the president seems like he is more powerful than Akatsuki. But lets see, maybe they are pretty good as well.
Jul 27, 2012 1:54 PM

Nov 2009
Screenshots/discussion here.
WARNING: Some screenshots NSFW.

http://randomc.net/2012/07/27/hagure-yuusha-no-estetica-04/
Jul 27, 2012 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
Can I shake your hand? *tries to punch him in the face* xD

I knew Touma liked punching people. Mainly girls though.

Jul 27, 2012 2:16 PM

May 2011
This is starting to get very interesting. Frekin Akatsuki is badass as always!
Jul 27, 2012 4:33 PM

Jul 2012
Hmm, a bit more interesting then it was before. Let's see where this goes.
I'd rather have the MC think with his dick then not have a dick at all.
Jul 27, 2012 4:40 PM

Aug 2010
The mc is almost too much of a boss in this show.
Jul 27, 2012 7:13 PM

Feb 2012
When you see him using the sword it isn't as big as they made it look in the last episode. It's really only a little taller then, him which is big but, not huge xD
Jul 27, 2012 9:34 PM

Apr 2012
prismheart said:
The mc is almost too much of a boss in this show.

Indeed. I am quite enjoying his character so far. Also, it was a little disappointing that his sword was not as ludicrously huge as the angle made it seem last week. I mean, if it is going to still be a big damn sword either way then why not go all out? Regardless, it was a pretty good episode where the plot development actually outpaced Miu's breast development for a change.
Jul 27, 2012 11:24 PM

Jul 2009
I miss the maids from Episode 1...

The new guy looks exceedingly weak compared to the Akatsuki. I'm not impressed.
Jul 27, 2012 11:52 PM

Apr 2012
Nice episode.

5/5

I really like that he doesn't always go all "boss", then everything would fall appart, including the Babel building and maybe Japan would sink into the ocean, never to be see again.

Both brains and muscle. His only defect is that he can't make himself understood, so people mistake his actions for meaningless or extreme, and his way of acting, abnormal.

Of course, he does not give a fuck, but that does not mean it's not his major fault.

I like that he's worried about his next enemies (COCOON), they might be slightly stronger, and he sees them as annoying, not necessarily hard to beat. I also like the bath scene. Lol at them looking at each other. Myuu is sometimes slow in these situations XD.

I love how everybody still underestimates him. :D Just makes him look even more epic when they're on the ground being all like "HOW?! HOW DAFUQ DID HE DO THAT?!".

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 28, 2012 12:28 AM

Sep 2010
Awesome episode... with more plot and MC is being a boss as ever.... But I would like some more boobs..... ;)
Jul 28, 2012 1:36 AM

Dec 2008
Why do I get the feeling this anime should be renamed "Like a Boss - The Anime".

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Jul 28, 2012 1:41 AM

Apr 2012
Misdreavius said:
Why do I get the feeling this anime should be renamed "Like a Boss - The Anime".

I actually laughed at this.

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 6:24 AM

May 2010
Finally a better episode for me than before.
Jul 28, 2012 7:17 AM
Jan 2010
Magito said:
As Kuzuha said, Akatsuki is one scary BOSS. Not only is he powerful, but he uses his brains as well. Like he can read the minds of people and guess a person's power. He definitely deserves to be a supreme king.

The girl in the student council said he's no match from them feels like she's underestimating him. Like the three of them can defeat a demon king like he can. I see Myuu starting to develop feelings for his Oniichan, which is interesting. I don't mind if Akatsuki ends up with her. She's pretty cute and those oppai of hers.

The VP sure gets hotblooded wheneverAkatsuki is mention. A tsundere? I want to see having an episode spotlight of her just like Kuzuha.

I think, again THINK, they all have defeated a demon king or maybe some of them and the others just managed to go back or something
Jul 28, 2012 8:24 AM
Dec 2011
What is this guy is he the worst hero ever or the best pervert? I love characters like that. You never know what to expect.
Jul 28, 2012 9:15 AM

Apr 2011
zilentworld said:
Magito said:

I think, again THINK, they all have defeated a demon king or maybe some of them and the others just managed to go back or something

It was never mention that they did defeated one, so I assume they don't.
Jul 28, 2012 9:27 AM

Oct 2010
Magito said:
zilentworld said:
Magito said:

It was never mention that they did defeated one, so I assume they don't.
No but it was assumed to be a condition in another world as to you being a victorious of it and coming out from it.

Which makes me think if Babylon is a super space/time organization that kills all evil ever existing in time or dimensions?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 28, 2012 9:28 AM

Oct 2007
Finally, an action show with MC in it. Its been so long that I haven't seen a MC in a show like this.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jul 28, 2012 9:36 AM

Sep 2009
Action is lacking here(they could put more money in it) but overvise I liked this show more and more
Jul 28, 2012 9:39 AM

Jun 2009
MC is badass but I'm watching this for the PLOT. Now, onto another PLOT filled anime namely, Dakara H Dekinai.
Jul 28, 2012 10:01 AM

Apr 2012
-Quasar said:
MC is badass but I'm watching this for the PLOT. Now, onto another PLOT filled anime namely, Dakara H Dekinai.

What did you smoke when you wrote this?

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 10:48 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Nah, Akatsuki is not the strongest.

Wait until his brother and father show up... His pedigree is really scary...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 28, 2012 10:50 AM

Apr 2012
wakka9ca said:

Wait until his brother and father show up their powers... His pedigree is really scary...

I also laughed at this.

But, wasn't it better if you said "Mother and Father" and not "Brother and Father"?

D: It would have been a lot more hilarious if the Mother would KO him in one hit or something.

If he ever had a brother, he would be in competition with him, and I suppose it will be a fair fight, as they would be equally powerful.

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 10:51 AM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:

If that is the case then I would wait for his great grand father.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jul 28, 2012 10:52 AM

Apr 2012
Siva said:
wakka9ca said:

If that is the case then I would wait for his great grand father.

You want to divide by 0?

Autocrat said:
Jul 28, 2012 2:16 PM

Jul 2009
thisguy2011 said:
What is this guy is he the worst hero ever or the best pervert? I love characters like that. You never know what to expect.
A True Hero isn't someone who goes and defeats enemies of their own country/place/etc... a True Hero saves everyone they can, otherwise they would be fake. The concept of True Hero itself would cause other heroes to wither because they're prideful and usually are into `defeating the demons` as opposed to saving them...

I am interested in the other thing he is prophesied to be... the True King.... I wonder what it means in so many way ]:P
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

143 by devil1001 »»
Feb 28, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

162 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 26, 2023 4:11 PM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

133 by Wiilrs »»
Jan 17, 2023 5:11 PM

» Still no season 2 bruh?

tos_ka - Sep 13, 2021

11 by JWA800 »»
Nov 11, 2022 10:20 PM

Poll: » Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

67 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Sep 25, 2022 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.