Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2012 6:16 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
By the gods, the synopsis was right! He's a barbarian brute in a civilized trappings and almost without any redeeming social graces at all! I pity Sill, who's the literal sex slave.

Although she looks innocent, I have this strong suspicion that Ani is the other woman leading the Guri-Guri Suko-Suko...uhmm Green Scorpion (sorry I couldn't resist, LOL). What is that thing she was having sex with anyway, an unresurrected eldritch abomination from beyond?

And...Fire Lazer!!! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 24, 2012 5:30 PM

Feb 2010
Aww, Sill's hair, so fluffy!
Rance as swag as always. 5 of fucking 5
Oct 18, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Rance stabbing the guy in the ear.

LMAO at the girl almost getting raped by bandits then she runs to Rance for help. He saves her then has his way with her as an reward. GOAT!

LMAO when the waitress misunderstood Rance and brought him eggs instead.

Sill is perfection.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 25, 2020 9:27 AM

Aug 2020
One of the best animated hentai of early 90's. The art style looks more like something out of the 80's instead of 94 and I think it fits perfectly with the the comedic style of this series. Rance is such an evil asshole most of the time but he is a very entertainining character compared to most anime/hentai MC's. The H scenes are way too short and don't show much. They are mostly just used for comedy or plot.

Overall it's just a funny fantasy quest story with a douchebag MC. It has some decent H material but not enough in my opinion.
HentaiList10Dec 9, 2020 10:11 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Aug 9, 2021 3:36 PM
May 2018
It's completely necessary to watch the old version of Rance, just because of how good it is! Really fun and the animation is nothing bad at all, there's no shown genitals, so it's more of a fantasy anime with extreme ecchi.
Nov 11, 2021 7:26 PM

Nov 2010
I really like how Rance just does whatever he wants and kills whoever gets in his way. So badass.

My only gripe is that he doesn't look like Rance at all. He looks like some random villain compared to how he looks like from the VNs.
Jan 23, 8:43 AM

Sep 2016
Lmao, gotta love the gore quality of those oldschool hentai.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

» Franky

leftjoycon - Jan 17

0 by leftjoycon »»
Jan 17, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Rance: Sabaku no Guardian Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jul 25, 2012

10 by Lemonov »»
Jan 12, 2023 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.