Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2012 6:24 PM

Jul 2011
-MgZ_ said:
Uberchu said:
Way too rushed. Seriously, I could hardly feel for the characters. And no Santa fight? WTF? And is it just me, or are light novel adaptations just being massacred right now? Campione! is a joke, Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai isn't too faithful from what I've heard, Hagure Yuusha no Estica is only a little better, and now this. It's a shame because all of those had potential.

That's what Im thinking after I watch these Anime consecutively. I basically can't understand a shit on what is going on in Campione! and I haven't read it's LN. Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai doesn't follow the real storyline and keeps on changing the happenings. Im not sure about Hagure Yuusa but I must say the LN adaptations are just getting shitter.

I hope a good Production Studio saves us from this crisis.

Obstinate said:
Just remember that this is episode 3/25. There is still time for this to get better hopefully.

25 is the legit number of episodes of SAO? How'd you know?

Fine, let me fix that then, this is episode 3 of a 2 cour anime, there is still time for this to get better hopefully.

Jul 21, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
Obstinate said:

Fine, let me fix that then, this is episode 3 of a 2 cour anime, there is still time for this to get better hopefully.

I see. I thought you had a legit source. Im still hoping for this Anime to have a 50+ episodes.
Jul 21, 2012 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
So close to dropping this. My hopes and dreams for this anime that I got at episode 1 have been crushed and if episode 4 does not do justice then it's dropped.
Jul 21, 2012 6:29 PM
Jul 2012
-MgZ_ said:
Obstinate said:

I see. I thought you had a legit source. Im still hoping for this Anime to have a 50+ episodes.
its 24 episodes and no indication of any more at this point in time but i wouldnr rule out another 24 episode input but it would be for a long while
Jul 21, 2012 6:29 PM

Jul 2012
All right, what the hell? why is this show going so quickly? There is so much potential and each episode what i think could go down is shot down in an instant. Over the course of this one episode Kirito makes it to at least floor 35, and it's been a year. A year? Really, in 3 episodes we've already gone through over a year and a few months? What are they expecting we do from here? I know theres a whole light novel series, and i have no idea if the writer did the exact same thing or they are skipping all this stuff to fit stuff in later. But on these first 3 episodes I'm am just super disappointed. It's still interesting, but all i can think about is what the hell is going on that makes skipping a year okay!
As i said i know nothing about the source material, but even so this makes no sense to me. According to wikipedia, there is 25 episodes. we are 3 episodes in, a year has gone by and they are on the 35th floor. You couldn't show anything? ANYTHING?! Right now, there no news as to whats going on outside which is fine, this is understandable(but it would add another level of coolness to see whats going on). Unless things change fast i am not gonna be very happy with the rest of the series.

Shoving in this guild, and then giving them 10 minutes of screen time doesn't make me feel for them! Have them meet up..then throughout the episode work together, get to know them, then tear them away from us next ep. not 10 minutes after meeting them. They were together 5 months? We see none of that. There are way better ways top be doing this. Maybe this'll pay off. they have to get this stuff out of the way for the really cool stuff later on and thats what they are making room for. but right now, having watched these three episodes leave an incredibly bad taste in my mouth.

Anyway. I like Klein. It's a shame Kirito is so insistent on being a solo player even though he isn't(once again, all we see is him working with people. haven't really seen him solo aside from his most recent fight with the Santa boss).

Theres really not much for me to say, I don't know why kirito thought when he killed the santa claus he would actually get an item that could save someone from dying from 6 months ago, but i guess when you live in a virtual reality world all sense goes out the window.

Can't say I'm looking forward to next weeks ep, but I'll be looking to how in what new and exciting ways I'll be disappointed.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Jul 21, 2012 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
Im loving how mature this show is. No bullshit or stuipd shit people die and not coming back. So far this one of my favorite animes this season.
Jul 21, 2012 6:33 PM

Jul 2008
EdeseAyane said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Quick note, I'll put in spoiler what is actually a spoiler. I might discuss some material that should have been animated this episode but didn't outside a spoiler tags.

Thanks for that, helped clear things up abit. Might as well get on the LN as well Dx

- So apparently this is only the back story or a flashback of Kirito's memories?, if thats the case then I guess it's kind of understandable why things feel a little unclear. I guess they're trying to just put the key parts across, hopefully once the "Main" storyline starts things will develop alot better.

The "main storyline" should start at episode 6 in my opinion. Except for episode 1, all the episodes so far (including the next and very likely the next after this one) are side stories. These side stories are important, two of them are very important even so I think that we shouldn't make a distinction between them and the 'main story'.

Another thing that might not have made that chapter as strong as it was in the LN is that we knew that they would die before we even read it.
In the LN it was mentioned a few time before so we actually knew that these character would die. When we read the chapter for the first time we already knew how the final would turn out, this chapter wasn't meant to be a bad surprise or anything of the like. It was pure character developement and it was badly reflected with this episode.

kamikaze_1996 said:
it seems like the people who read the LN feel its rushed while the non readers are wondering why, well this will probably be the last rushed episode considering the next few episodes can't possibly be rushed (LN readers will know what i mean)

Paul said:
So... whats the max level? 9999? o____o

Series feels incredibly rushed, Ep2 is at floor 10 and now Ep 3 we're up to the 30's? I have a feeling they're gonna pull a Tower of Duaga on us.

in a spoiler tag for you

also just clearing things up, kirito didn't reach that high of a level that quickly, it was over a period of months where he was training by himself at night in dangerous places while the "black cats" were asleep, after they died his training became even more drastic where he sacrificed sleep and fought multiple dangerous monsters that should be fought when you are in a party but he solo'd them in order to reap all the xp and level up as much as possible, what he did was essentially mad but he did it anyway because he was clinging onto the hope that he can save sachi

although they said it in the anime, or more specifically argo, they didn't really make it clear what kirito had been through in order to get so far

-MgZ_ said:
Obstinate said:

This definitively could have run for 2x26 episodes, there was far enough material for that but at the pace this is going this is going to have covered most of the material by episode 26.
SAO is currently divided into 3 parts, let's say that it's very obvious that they are trying to rush the first two parts to put them into a 26 episode serie (13 episodes each parts).
It could and should have been 24-26 episode each parts, this would only have made this wonderfull serie better. I wouldn't mind at all to have them animated only the first part, then the second if the sale were good enough but it seem the director didn't had much hope for it and chosed to rush everything a lot.
Jul 21, 2012 6:34 PM

Jul 2011
Crawken said:
All right, what the hell? why is this show going so quickly? There is so much potential and each episode what i think could go down is shot down in an instant. Over the course of this one episode Kirito makes it to at least floor 35, and it's been a year. A year? Really, in 3 episodes we've already gone through over a year and a few months? What are they expecting we do from here? I know theres a whole light novel series, and i have no idea if the writer did the exact same thing or they are skipping all this stuff to fit stuff in later. But on these first 3 episodes I'm am just super disappointed. It's still interesting, but all i can think about is what the hell is going on that makes skipping a year okay!
As i said i know nothing about the source material, but even so this makes no sense to me. According to wikipedia, there is 25 episodes. we are 3 episodes in, a year has gone by and they are on the 35th floor. You couldn't show anything? ANYTHING?! Right now, there no news as to whats going on outside which is fine, this is understandable(but it would add another level of coolness to see whats going on). Unless things change fast i am not gonna be very happy with the rest of the series.

Shoving in this guild, and then giving them 10 minutes of screen time doesn't make me feel for them! Have them meet up..then throughout the episode work together, get to know them, then tear them away from us next ep. not 10 minutes after meeting them. They were together 5 months? We see none of that. There are way better ways top be doing this. Maybe this'll pay off. they have to get this stuff out of the way for the really cool stuff later on and thats what they are making room for. but right now, having watched these three episodes leave an incredibly bad taste in my mouth.

Anyway. I like Klein. It's a shame Kirito is so insistent on being a solo player even though he isn't(once again, all we see is him working with people. haven't really seen him solo aside from his most recent fight with the Santa boss).

Theres really not much for me to say, I don't know why kirito thought when he killed the santa claus he would actually get an item that could save someone from dying from 6 months ago, but i guess when you live in a virtual reality world all sense goes out the window.

Can't say I'm looking forward to next weeks ep, but I'll be looking to how in what new and exciting ways I'll be disappointed.

Well yeah, the light novel also skips a lot of floors.

Jul 21, 2012 6:34 PM

Jan 2008
kamikaze_1996 said:
it seems like the people who read the LN feel its rushed while the non readers are wondering why, well this will probably be the last rushed episode considering the next few episodes can't possibly be rushed (LN readers will know what i mean)

Paul said:

Series feels incredibly rushed, Ep2 is at floor 10 and now Ep 3 we're up to the 30's? I have a feeling they're gonna pull a Tower of Duaga on us.

in a spoiler tag for you

also just clearing things up, kirito didn't reach that high of a level that quickly, it was over a period of months where he was training by himself at night in dangerous places while the "black cats" were asleep, after they died his training became even more drastic where he sacrificed sleep and fought multiple dangerous monsters that should be fought when you are in a party but he solo'd them in order to reap all the xp and level up as much as possible, what he did was essentially mad but he did it anyway because he was clinging onto the hope that he can save sachi

although they said it in the anime, or more specifically argo, they didn't really make it clear what kirito had been through in order to get so far

I'm not a LN reading and I already stated it feels incredibly rush, and thanks for the info.

Also getting a lot of vibe that the girls gonna reappear later on again. Though it feels kinda obvious which her in the opening and in the profile picture and all.

Overall, I was disappointed the episode didn't have a single scene with Asuna. I at the very least hope she wont be as negative as Kirito has been since the start of this series. The series really needs a mood change.
Jul 21, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2008
I haven't even read the novels and this episode felt rushed.
Jul 21, 2012 6:39 PM

Feb 2010
...Not enough.
I didn't cry nor tear. (I almost did, I tear quite easily). But I didnt. That in my books means they didn't do it right ._.
BUT HEY ARGO FINALLY APPEARED IN THIS EPISODE! >_>...

fimbu1vetr said:
NO SACHI! D= And She should've sung >___>

She was SUPPOSED TO use vocals =_=
The seiyuu has a great voice too ><
ScarletMuseJul 21, 2012 6:42 PM
Jul 21, 2012 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
Such a good series.. I really need to read ahead.
Jul 21, 2012 6:41 PM

Mar 2012
They should learn to accept death and overcome it. It's basically like getting transported into a medieval age as you can eat, sleep and die. I wonder if kirito is the strongest player? they really should have a ranking system to check but I'm sure he is
Jul 21, 2012 6:44 PM
Jan 2008
Andyis said:
They should learn to accept death and overcome it. It's basically like getting transported into a medieval age as you can eat, sleep and die. I wonder if kirito is the strongest player? they really should have a ranking system to check but I'm sure he is

Since you asked
Jul 21, 2012 6:44 PM

Jan 2008
Andyis said:

Honestly, I'm surprised the game doesn't have a system where you can just check your party member or guild member or hell, any characters level.
Jul 21, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2012
Quit saying that all LN adaptions are rushed and that it's acceptable. I can name quite a few LN adaptions that never felt as rushed as this anime did. You don't even need to have read the light novel to know that the pacing after episode two has been going far too fast.

This should've been extended into two episodes, possibly three. Even if the series does end up being 25 episodes, considering the major hype over this (All the 10 volumes of the LN reached the top in sells, that says something.) if they're able to animate the series right then a season two wouldn't be unlikely to cover the entire material. I had some pretty high hopes for this, but things just keep on getting worse by the episode.
Jul 21, 2012 6:47 PM

Jul 2008
Andyis said:

He isn't.

Jul 21, 2012 6:48 PM

Feb 2012
There were a lot of people saying eps 1 and 2 were rushed, but I felt it wasn't. But this episode...I totally agree...
Jul 21, 2012 6:51 PM

May 2009
I enjoyed this episode despite the complaints. I really did want to see the main series on air and see the side series in OVA, but oh well. XD
Jul 21, 2012 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
Ehh what i wanted say has been said alot,so this episode was alright (too short) for me to get emotionally attached to the death Satchi but it did suck since i liked her.

the best part was that GvsG even though we didn't get to see it kinda looking forward to some pvp!.
Jul 21, 2012 6:52 PM

Feb 2010
Uberchu said:
Way too rushed. Seriously, I could hardly feel for the characters. And no Santa fight? WTF? And is it just me, or are light novel adaptations just being massacred right now? Campione! is a joke, Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai isn't too faithful from what I've heard, Hagure Yuusha no Estica is only a little better, and now this. It's a shame because all of those had potential.

They did this part right. You don't actually get the details from the fight, you just see him with barely any health remaining and him looting. Then...you see him view the item information... then cry out...like pure emotional screaming....Kirito... T_T
Jul 21, 2012 6:53 PM

Mar 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLwtM3_TTU

This summarizes the entire episode. Enjoy.
Jul 21, 2012 6:53 PM

Jul 2008
PhoenixIce said:
Andyis said:

Since you asked

Very big spoiler, do not open or quote if you aren't ready to spoil yourself one of the biggest twist in the entire serie.

Jul 21, 2012 6:54 PM

Feb 2010
Predictable as shit again and the pacing is horrible.
Jul 21, 2012 6:56 PM

Feb 2008
That was honestly just horrible. Awful. Abysmal. The writing in this was poor beyond belief and how anybody is expected to give a crap about Kirito and that girl is beyond me when she's shown in a couple scenes for maybe 5 minutes of total screentime. It felt incredibly forced and melodramatic.

And don't even get me started on the pacing.
Jul 21, 2012 6:58 PM

Jun 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:

-MgZ_ said:
Obstinate said:

This definitively could have run for 2x26 episodes, there was far enough material for that but at the pace this is going this is going to have covered most of the material by episode 26.
SAO is currently divided into 3 parts, let's say that it's very obvious that they are trying to rush the first two parts to put them into a 26 episode serie (13 episodes each parts).
It could and should have been 24-26 episode each parts, this would only have made this wonderfull serie better. I wouldn't mind at all to have them animated only the first part, then the second if the sale were good enough but it seem the director didn't had much hope for it and chosed to rush everything a lot.
I agree. It would be awesome if they could Animate all of it without that kind of rushing and I wouldn't mind too if they just Animate Volume One and Two but explain every important details and show what SAO is all about. "The director didn't had much hope for it" There's no one else I can blame except the staffs. *Disappointed at A-1 Pictures.
Jul 21, 2012 7:00 PM
Apr 2012
Ehh...the episode itself wasn't too bad but it was extremely rushed. Everything was moving at a pace too quick. Sachi was in the episode for about 10 minutes so I don't really know how Kirito could have gotten that attached to her. This episode really could have been dragged out into 2-3 episodes on its own. I'll give this a few more episodes but I really hope it slows down, otherwise I'll have to drop it.
Jul 21, 2012 7:02 PM
Feb 2012
I really enjoyed the first episode a lot and was hoping this series wouldn't feel rushed, but after watching the third episode I feel like I have to drop my score I had as a 9 before to an 8.

Don't get me wrong though, it still seems very interesting but it's the pacing of the anime.
Jul 21, 2012 7:02 PM
Apr 2012
noyoureinsane said:
Quit saying that all LN adaptions are rushed and that it's acceptable. I can name quite a few LN adaptions that never felt as rushed as this anime did. You don't even need to have read the light novel to know that the pacing after episode two has been going far too fast.

This should've been extended into two episodes, possibly three. Even if the series does end up being 25 episodes, considering the major hype over this (All the 10 volumes of the LN reached the top in sells, that says something.) if they're able to animate the series right then a season two wouldn't be unlikely to cover the entire material. I had some pretty high hopes for this, but things just keep on getting worse by the episode.

You hit the nail on the head on every point here.
Jul 21, 2012 7:03 PM

Jul 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
EdeseAyane said:
Maddo_scientisto said:
Quick note, I'll put in spoiler what is actually a spoiler. I might discuss some material that should have been animated this episode but didn't outside a spoiler tags.

Thanks for that, helped clear things up abit. Might as well get on the LN as well Dx

- So apparently this is only the back story or a flashback of Kirito's memories?, if thats the case then I guess it's kind of understandable why things feel a little unclear. I guess they're trying to just put the key parts across, hopefully once the "Main" storyline starts things will develop alot better.

The "main storyline" should start at episode 6 in my opinion. Except for episode 1, all the episodes so far (including the next and very likely the next after this one) are side stories. These side stories are important, two of them are very important even so I think that we shouldn't make a distinction between them and the 'main story'.

Another thing that might not have made that chapter as strong as it was in the LN is that we knew that they would die before we even read it.
In the LN it was mentioned a few time before so we actually knew that these character would die. When we read the chapter for the first time we already knew how the final would turn out, this chapter wasn't meant to be a bad surprise or anything of the like. It was pure character developement and it was badly reflected with this episode.

kamikaze_1996 said:

Paul said:

in a spoiler tag for you

Jul 21, 2012 7:08 PM

Jul 2008
kamikaze_1996 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Jul 21, 2012 7:12 PM

Jan 2012
EdeseAyane said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Wow, What's with all the damned babies on this forum? You guys seriously don't get it do you....You know books that get movie adaptations? You know why movies can't fit all content from one book? I rest my case. So shut the hell up and enjoy the anime. If you don't enjoy it then just gtfo.
Jul 21, 2012 7:15 PM

Jul 2011
Paul said:
Andyis said:

Honestly, I'm surprised the game doesn't have a system where you can just check your party member or guild member or hell, any characters level.

if you wanna know the reason why they dont have that system open the spoiler tag though its not really spoilers but more of an explanation that will come later in the anime (if they dont skip it out)
Jul 21, 2012 7:19 PM

Mar 2011
Now I can see that pacing is the main problem of SAO. I wonder if it will cover only volume 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 as well?
This episode felt rushed indeed, not enough time for character development too.
I still think this ep is pretty good though
At least they will not rushed and will do the main story properly, I hope..
Don't disappoint me please
Firixizu_MintJul 21, 2012 7:25 PM
Jul 21, 2012 7:23 PM

Jul 2008
Ahri said:
EdeseAyane said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Wow, What's with all the damned babies on this forum? You guys seriously don't get it do you....You know books that get movie adaptations? You know why movies can't fit all content from one book? I rest my case. So shut the hell up and enjoy the anime. If you don't enjoy it then just gtfo.

Lol?
That sure did escalate quickly...
Where did I said I hate the serie? I like it but it doesn't change my right of expressing my opinion about it which I did.
But what did you do? Whine about people that didn't enjoy it as much as you? Aren't you the one that should just gtfo?
This is a discussion thread, not an agreefest or a bandwaggon.
Discussion is held when people hold different point of view.

You can like something without thinking it is perfect and pointing out the flaws does not mean I actually hate it.
You are entitled to defend your opinion, but if you are butthurt because you just can't and start using some random not pertinent argument in an attempt to make lose credibility you would do well to just get out of the internet.
Jul 21, 2012 7:27 PM

Jul 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Jul 21, 2012 7:28 PM

Jun 2008
ScarletMuse said:
Then...you see him view the item information... then cry out...like pure emotional screaming....Kirito... T_T

What was he expecting? You die in the game, you die for real. I don't know how long it had been since the ambush, but, assuming I didn't already know about the 10 second thing, I would assume an hour max before the person's real-life death. And if she'd been dead in real life for any longer than a day, how the hell was he thinking she could be saved?
Jul 21, 2012 7:28 PM

May 2010
Maddo_scientisto said:
Ahri said:
EdeseAyane said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Lol?
That sure did escalate quickly...
Where did I said I hate the serie? I like it but it doesn't change my right of expressing my opinion about it which I did.
But what did you do? Whine about people that didn't enjoy it as much as you? Aren't you the one that should just gtfo?
This is a discussion thread, not an agreefest or a bandwaggon.
Discussion is held when people hold different point of view.

You can like something without thinking it is perfect and pointing out the flaws does not mean I actually hate it.
You are entitled to defend your opinion, but if you are butthurt because you just can't and start using some random not pertinent argument in an attempt to make lose credibility you would do well to just get out of the internet.

I complete agree with the about quoted post. People are free to express their opinions and this is an "open discussion" about SAO Episode 3. Not everyone feels the same way you do and you can't expect everyone to have the same opinion you do. Maybe people are pointing things out that concern or bother them because they really like the SAO LN's and they want the anime to be good as well or they just don't like something about the SAO anime. Whatever the case is people are free to state their opinion, just don't expect everyone to feel the same way you do, also no one needs to "shut the hell up" or "gtfo" that's just flat out rude. >_>;
Jul 21, 2012 7:29 PM
Jul 2009
sorry but i love this, but i am at lost at something
maybe cause of the subs (Horriblesubs) but

the leading group was on the 28 floor
but the place where kirito was said Mugen Floor 49
and a lot of people where there. I am a little lost now.
Jul 21, 2012 7:30 PM

Jun 2008
Am I the only person who liked this episode without having to mention the word "rushed"? Yes I've read the Light Novel and no I'm not complaining. Basically provided background info for the future episodes and isn't that the main point?

Jul 21, 2012 7:32 PM
Jan 2008
ZeRoShadow said:
Am I the only person who liked this episode without having to mention the word "rushed"? Yes I've read the Light Novel and no I'm not complaining. Basically provided background info for the future episodes and isn't that the main point?

Except if they were able to get 50 episodes for SAO then it would've definitely been a masterpiece and actual top 10 of all times.

Having 20ish episodes is very limiting thus removing a lot of important information and development from the LN.
Jul 21, 2012 7:38 PM

Feb 2011
I don't know why , but when I'm loving an anime , the episodes look so damn short . :( The girl didn't had to die , really , it depressed me . Anyway , badass Kirito is badass till the end
Jul 21, 2012 7:38 PM

Jul 2010
All of the novel readers are saying it was rushed, but for those of use who haven't read it, it held a heavy punch! Powerful stuff!
Jul 21, 2012 7:39 PM

Jul 2011
TH-Chen said:

The frontlines are on the 49th floor.
ObstinateJul 21, 2012 7:48 PM

Jul 21, 2012 7:41 PM

Jul 2008
Redfoxoffire said:
ScarletMuse said:
Then...you see him view the item information... then cry out...like pure emotional screaming....Kirito... T_T

What was he expecting? You die in the game, you die for real. I don't know how long it had been since the ambush, but, assuming I didn't already know about the 10 second thing, I would assume an hour max before the person's real-life death. And if she'd been dead in real life for any longer than a day, how the hell was he thinking she could be saved?

When Kirito joined the guild, the lattest floor that was cleared was the floor 26th.
At the christmas event he was on the floor 46th, basically months have passed since then.
What he hoped was that once someone die in SAO they aren't killed right away but either put in sleep or in another room waiting for the game to unfold. If the game was cleared then everyone that died in the game would be alive but if nobody managed to clear the game, they would all get executed at the same time.

They do not know what happen after death, nobody in that games knows. They know that if you try to remove the game physically then you will die but that's obviously for them to remain on the game.
Now if they were to die in the game, would they die straightaway in the real world too? Nobody can answer and in such a hopeless world as SAO everyone is living on this kind of hopes, that they won't die and even if they do they'll still be able to stay alive.
The situation just feel so unreal for most of the players that you can't help but understand them clinging on such hopes.
Jul 21, 2012 7:42 PM
Jan 2008
Obstinate said:
TH-Chen said:

The frontlines were on the 49th floor. So probably an error.
Obstinate said:
TH-Chen said:

The frontlines were on the 49th floor. So probably an error.

There was a time skip and months went by
Jul 21, 2012 7:44 PM

Jul 2009
So it just hit me.

Can't this whole thing be sorted out by an EMP? Are these people retarded or something?

Other than that still an entertaining show.
Jul 21, 2012 7:45 PM

Jul 2011
Redfoxoffire said:
ScarletMuse said:

he went crazy after sachi's death and keita's suicide, if you had a chance to revive someone who you cared about, you would take it no matter how small it may be, even if it is unlikely or seems impossible, you will still cling on to that shred of hope, thats essentially what kirito was doing although the anime didn't portray that as well as the LN

also who knows what might have happened to her body, she might have her memories saved into the server or something, if you are inside the game how can be sure of whats happening on the outside
Jul 21, 2012 7:45 PM

Nov 2011
Its true that SAO LN is a lot better but in the anime,the whole 8 volumes of the novel are in chronological order which is far better.
The episode was surprisingly better than i expected.

Jul 21, 2012 7:47 PM

Jul 2011
TH-Chen said:

timeskip 6 months, the frontlines used to be 28 but raised to 49 from the people clearing the levels
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
May 16, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.