Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 14, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2014
When will the little bitch Haruyuki grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiny little bitch? It's really fucking annoying and is completely ruining this series for me. Even this dickbasket villain is less annoying than him.
Jul 27, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2015
Ash made this episode very enjoyable
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 28, 2016 8:08 PM
Sep 2014
danieltortoisee said:
When will the little bitch Haruyuki grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiny little bitch? It's really fucking annoying and is completely ruining this series for me. Even this dickbasket villain is less annoying than him.
he will do what you want when human emotions won't exist anymore
Jul 29, 2016 12:03 AM

Jan 2016
danieltortoisee said:

A bullied person looses the most important thing that made him special, he reverses here, nothing special really. He only does what a normal human does when they fall into depression. He is also afraid that Hime will leave him in the case she finds out, this is how he sees it. It is funny that people like you goes on the forums and complains about him without thinking the long terms.

He has his bad moments, just like everyone else.
Jul 31, 2016 3:05 PM

Jun 2013
moondragon84 said:
danieltortoisee said:

A bullied person looses the most important thing that made him special, he reverses here, nothing special really. He only does what a normal human does when they fall into depression. He is also afraid that Hime will leave him in the case she finds out, this is how he sees it. It is funny that people like you goes on the forums and complains about him without thinking the long terms.

I disagree. Even a bullied person or a normal human with that much exposure, reassurance from friends and experience from battles becomes strong willed and confident by this time not because of what makes them special but what they achieved. Haru is no exception just because he is a self-loathing fugly nerd but the writer deliberately wants to make him one hoping the viewers can sympathise with him which in turn makes people despise his pathetic character even more. You are right when you said "He had his bad moment, just like everyone else." but unlike Haru they move on at some point in time. And 15 episodes is more then enough time for him to move on from his low self esteem state of mind.
I-JitsuJul 31, 2016 3:20 PM
Jul 31, 2016 3:18 PM

Jan 2016
FatalGaze said:
moondragon84 said:

I disagree. Even a bullied person or a normal human with that much exposure, reassurance from friends and experience from battles becomes strong willed and confident by this time. Haru is no exception just because he is fugly but the writer desperately wants to make him one so the viewers can sympathise with him which in turn makes people despise his character even more. You are right when you said "He had his bad moment, just like everyone else." but unlike Haru they move on at some point in time. And 15 episodes is more then enough time for him to move on from his low self esteem state of mind.

And i disagree, it all depends upon the person, until now, he never had a chance to take his own action in the series or make his own decisions. He lost his wings, he never felt the pain before of loosing something. Yes, people move away from that, you are correct on that, which he does later in the show. Some people leave things faster behind, some slower. People fall into depression and reverse several times during their lives depending on what they experience. I dont see any problem with this episode. Yes, this may seem bad from him but this is also needed becouse witout this, we would never learn about incarnate system nor meet sky raker.
Jul 31, 2016 3:45 PM

Jun 2013
moondragon84 said:
FatalGaze said:

I disagree. Even a bullied person or a normal human with that much exposure, reassurance from friends and experience from battles becomes strong willed and confident by this time. Haru is no exception just because he is fugly but the writer desperately wants to make him one so the viewers can sympathise with him which in turn makes people despise his character even more. You are right when you said "He had his bad moment, just like everyone else." but unlike Haru they move on at some point in time. And 15 episodes is more then enough time for him to move on from his low self esteem state of mind.

And i disagree, it all depends upon the person, until now, he never had a chance to take his own action in the series or make his own decisions. He lost his wings, he never felt the pain before of loosing something. Yes, people move away from that, you are correct on that, which he does later in the show. Some people leave things faster behind, some slower. People fall into depression and reverse several times during their lives depending on what they experience. I dont see any problem with this episode. Yes, this may seem bad from him but this is also needed becouse witout this, we would never learn about incarnate system nor meet sky raker.

I think he had enough time to take his own actions and make his own decisions but it's a different story that he lets others do it for him which is his problem not an excuse. He has felt psychological pain when he was being bullied and losing his wings is the same. Depression is believable action when something substantial happens but over something like wings just seems stupid as if he was any better with them before. Plot wise I am pretty sure he will improve to some extent but the story will come to end by that time. My point is that there are other creative ways to show this without having to use the a beta mc as a scapegoat to progress the story.
Jul 31, 2016 3:56 PM

Jan 2016
FatalGaze said:
moondragon84 said:

I think he had enough time to take his own actions and make his own decisions but it's a different story that he lets others do it for him which is his problem not an excuse. He has felt psychological pain when he was being bullied and losing his wings is the same. Depression is believable action when something substantial happens but over something like wings just seems stupid as if he was any better with them before. Plot wise I am pretty sure he will improve to some extent but the story will come to end by that time. My point is that there are other creative ways to show this without having to use the a beta mc as a scapegoat to progress the story.

I am sorry, do it for him, when has that happened?, he wins against Taku and later chrome disaster so how is that "others do it for him" cooming from. During that time he had his wings, here that is gone, now he is simply a walking avatar with headbutt attack. Also, he belives that without his wings, Kuroyukihime will leave him if she finds out, that does not make it true but that is what he belives. So i have no clue where you are getting the idea that everyone does it for him.

And you are also stating "if he was any better with them", ah yes, he was, he just needed to learn how to use them correctly. You know what, if you hate him so much then you can choose not to see the good things he does but only remember him for the bad things then you are allready set your mind on it and whatever i say will be pointless. Every anime has a bad episode or two, this is not any different.
Jul 31, 2016 4:36 PM

Jun 2013
moondragon84 said:
FatalGaze said:

I am sorry, do it for him, when has that happened?, he wins against Taku and later chrome disaster so how is that "others do it for him" cooming from. During that time he had his wings, here that is gone, now he is simply a walking avatar with headbutt attack. Also, he belives that without his wings, Kuroyukihime will leave him if she finds out, that does not make it true but that is what he belives. So i have no clue where you are getting the idea that everyone does it for him.

And you are also stating "if he was any better with them", ah yes, he was, he just needed to learn how to use them correctly. You know what, if you hate him so much then you can choose not to see the good things he does but only remember him for the bad things then you are allready set your mind on it and whatever i say will be pointless. Every anime has a bad episode or two, this is not any different.

When I said his own actions and decisions I mean't the one that he should've made himself coming so far instead of being a willing follower or wanting to get to level 10 for someone else's sake. He needs to do something for himself by himself not for someone else. As you stated "he belives that without his wings, Kuroyukihime will leave him if she finds out, that does not make it true but that is what he belives." proves my point that he is just a willing pawn.

Lol if I hated his character I would've commented like the other guy. Now Haru might be your role model but don't go around making assumptions. Sure I dislike his character but I don't hate it. But I do hate the fact of how greatly his character is depicted despite how little his personality or combat improves even after 15 episodes.
Jul 31, 2016 5:47 PM

Jan 2016
FatalGaze said:
moondragon84 said:

When I said his own actions and decisions I mean't the one that he should've made himself coming so far instead of being a willing follower or wanting to get to level 10 for someone else's sake. He needs to do something for himself by himself not for someone else. As you stated "he belives that without his wings, Kuroyukihime will leave him if she finds out, that does not make it true but that is what he belives." proves my point that he is just a willing pawn.

Lol if I hated his character I would've commented like the other guy. Now Haru might be your role model but don't go around making assumptions. Sure I dislike his character but I don't hate it. But I do hate the fact of how greatly his character is depicted despite how little his personality or combat improves even after 15 episodes.

When it comes to level 10, he wants to help Kyh so he can repay her for what she done for him, and that is including saving his life. I dont know about you but that is respect towards others and wanting to help them reach that level.

Where did i state that he is my character model, i said that i can understand him and where he is cooming from. So according to you, every legion member or guild member in both anime and games are pawns for someone else. Wow, great logic there. This is a anime based upon a legion called Nega Nebulus.
Jul 31, 2016 8:06 PM

Jun 2013
moondragon84 said:
FatalGaze said:

When it comes to level 10, he wants to help Kyh so he can repay her for what she done for him, and that is including saving his life. I dont know about you but that is respect towards others and wanting to help them reach that level.

Where did i state that he is my character model, i said that i can understand him and where he is cooming from. So according to you, every legion member or guild member in both anime and games are pawns for someone else. Wow, great logic there. This is a anime based upon a legion called Nega Nebulus.

Seems like you have a hard time understanding English or sarcasm else you would've understood my point by now. But you know what you are right :)
Jul 31, 2016 8:29 PM

Jan 2016
FatalGaze said:
moondragon84 said:

Seems like you have a hard time understanding English or sarcasm else you would've understood my point by now. But you know what you are right :)

"Now Haru might be your role model but don't go around making assumptions" nothing wrong with my understanding of english here. You could also work on your sarcasm if that was ment to be it. It is you who assume that Haru is my model figure for a character which i never stated but hey, lets make things up as we go along, including that Haru got help for everything.
Aug 4, 2016 8:48 PM
Dec 2014
FatalGaze said:
moondragon84 said:

I disagree. Even a bullied person or a normal human with that much exposure, reassurance from friends and experience from battles becomes strong willed and confident by this time not because of what makes them special but what they achieved. Haru is no exception just because he is a self-loathing fugly nerd but the writer deliberately wants to make him one hoping the viewers can sympathise with him which in turn makes people despise his pathetic character even more. You are right when you said "He had his bad moment, just like everyone else." but unlike Haru they move on at some point in time. And 15 episodes is more then enough time for him to move on from his low self esteem state of mind.
If you bother to even finished watching He pretty much dose everything on his own with out Hime ( episode 19 ) so I don't know why you pulled that out of your ass. >_>
Aug 5, 2016 2:39 PM

Jun 2013
lord23 said:
FatalGaze said:

If you bother to even finished watching He pretty much dose everything on his own with out Hime ( episode 19 ) so I don't know why you pulled that out of your ass. >_>

LOL I wrote this when I only watched the first 15 episodes and on the basis of how much he grew during that time. If I wanted to see how he "dose" everything own his own in episode 19 I wouldn't have bother posting it here smartass.
Sep 6, 2017 9:11 AM

Jul 2013
Watching this episode made me remember how insufferable Yuuki Kaji is while voicing whiny, angsty characters. I almost got Guilty Crown flashbacks.

Ash Roller, though, what a total bro. Wish he would appear more often.
That avatar at the end looked very cute.
Nov 9, 2017 8:24 PM
Mar 2015
Wow this was hard to watch. Kuroyukihime leaves for a few days and Haru goes back to being the biggest pussy in town.

Actually, it's worse than reverting because before he had nothing. Now he has friends and allies and brain burst, and I'm sure they could've found a way to trap and take down Seiji.

Well here's to hoping for some character growth in the next episode.
Dec 1, 2018 11:49 PM
Mar 2016
When authors run out of ideas, they use the "Handsome Bastard" cliche to NTR the MC right in front of his eyes.

Making this episode for raging purposes wasn't clever, if the author thinks so.. unless he's a masochist!
Dec 10, 2019 9:08 AM

Oct 2015
Nice to see Ash again, the guy is a ball of energy. Most of all we got to see his parent Sky raker, she seems like a cool person.

Let's hope she'll get Haru's wings back.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 1, 2020 6:13 AM
Oct 2017
This has to be lamest episode I've watched yet... dude was so close to winning but just stands there and gets molested. Terrible writing.
Feb 4, 2021 2:00 PM
Oct 2019
HAHA pig *did* get his ass BEAT. thank jesus. I will hate pig for as long as he's a whiny, crying little bitch boy

Motorcycle guy is pretty funny. I wish more people called out pig for being a DUMBASS

a player in a wheelchair? interesting...I wonder what she's going to teach pig

and for the love of god that fight between pig and kendo was so...fucking...lame...
HagePotPotatoFeb 4, 2021 2:12 PM
Nov 15, 2022 4:26 AM
Oct 2019
Sayonara Wings...

Senpai was gone and everything went wrong 😢
Jan 14, 2023 2:11 PM

Oct 2017
was goof but when the MC lost his wings he ended up acting like a loser.
hate people like this
Nov 4, 2023 10:04 PM

Feb 2019
haru made a new friend lol hopefully ash will be a good influence on him & get him to man-up again or something.
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Jul 2013
An ability to permanently steal from other player, what a fair and balanced game lmao
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 20, 2012

185 by TuanDai »»
Jan 2, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

426 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Nov 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.