Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 22, 2008 5:55 AM
Nov 2007
Ill bet they continue the episodic part because that has worked well for them and I actually enjoy it anyway but at the same time im sure they will have little tidbits of information in each episode that slowly reveal the main plot.

Oct 23, 2008 7:06 AM

Oct 2008
Oh looK an ipod shuffle......... that is all.

Oh wait a minute as far as the freaky naked kid goes and the metamorphosis thingy its a relief from the constant chariot of death riding Ai Enma that we all know and love, its something new... and this 3rd season is kind of darker..... very dark.... very dark indeed.
everestfallsOct 23, 2008 7:17 AM
Oct 23, 2008 12:16 PM

Aug 2008
Enma Ai!!! SHE RETURNED!!!!
Very Cool the first episode, efects, animation, sound, totally perfect!
Oct 23, 2008 12:20 PM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Here you go people! MAY THE LORD PROTECT YOU!

h**p://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrents&user=1322

OK...........THEY SCREWED UP! THEY SCREWED UP!

This is why:
What the fuck is this Yaoi GAY SHIT? THIS WAS NEVER BEFORE DONE!

WTF is this Yuri and bath scene and Yuri crap??? THAT JUST KILLED IT FOR ME!

What kind of shit sequence of Transformation is this CRAP? Enma Ai needs another human to consume in order to awaken and do her revenge???? WTF? The boy is a new servant of hers and he seems to have THE POWER OF LEAFS. O_O ok...........

The rest seems to be fine but DAMN YOU ENMA AI! Damn you for taking the body of Yuzuki! Damn her for sending the sensei! HE NEVER DID NOTHING WRONG! He just looked mean and now Izuki is going to HELL! STUPID BITCH! I never agreed to these STUPID SATANIC CONTRACT SHITS. This my personal grudge cause I have one AGAINST HELL if you want to know me PM me that's all.

I THOUGH this was over but since I seen this ** I will SEE ALL OF THIS. If I can help please ask me I have studied this subject since 1997.

I will leave with this and that.

THIS IS WHY SHE WAS STUPID! The sensei never meant to take her stupid pink Ipod! HE just wanted her to become a good person. Me too I HAD PROBLEM WITH TEACHERS! But I think now and I am happy I did not go and stab one or shit like that! That's all and I say all this I REALLY HATE HELL! This will a series to vent off! SO BE READY ALL! HAHAHAHAHH let heavens RAIN FIRE ON HELL!

Ohhhhhhhhh the Irony!

Did you reach this conclusion only with one episode? :p
CelloOct 23, 2008 12:26 PM
Oct 23, 2008 1:15 PM

Jul 2008
Cello said:
angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

This is why:

What kind of shit sequence of Transformation is this CRAP? Enma Ai needs another human to consume in order to awaken and do her revenge???? WTF? The boy is a new servant of hers and he seems to have THE POWER OF LEAFS. O_O ok...........

The rest seems to be fine but DAMN YOU ENMA AI! Damn you for taking the body of Yuzuki! Damn her for sending the sensei! HE NEVER DID NOTHING WRONG! He just looked mean and now Izuki is going to HELL! STUPID BITCH! I never agreed to these STUPID SATANIC CONTRACT SHITS. This my personal grudge cause I have one AGAINST HELL if you want to know me PM me that's all.

I THOUGH this was over but since I seen this ** I will SEE ALL OF THIS. If I can help please ask me I have studied this subject since 1997.

THIS IS WHY SHE WAS STUPID! The sensei never meant to take her stupid pink Ipod! HE just wanted her to become a good person. Me too I HAD PROBLEM WITH TEACHERS! But I think now and I am happy I did not go and stab one or shit like that! That's all and I say all this I REALLY HATE HELL! This will a series to vent off! SO BE READY ALL! HAHAHAHAHH let heavens RAIN FIRE ON HELL!

Ohhhhhhhhh the Irony!

NO JUST A FIRST OPINION GO CHECK MY OTHER ONES............ :p
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 23, 2008 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
angel999 said:
Cello said:
angel999 said:

This is why:

Ohhhhhhhhh the Irony!

NO JUST A FIRST OPINION GO CHECK MY OTHER ONES............ :p
AH!!! VERY WELL! :)
Oct 24, 2008 6:46 AM

Jun 2008
Ok, I finally watched the subbed first ep. At first, I decided to wait, when all eps will be aired and subbed, but i could'nt resist...: D
I liked the OP song, but the OP himself was a lil bit boring. One of the first things I thought, that the drawing style changed a bit.
Then, the scene with Ren and a boy: not yaoi'ish to me, but useless. Aaand the scene with Enma and girl: I don't think it's yuri, maybe shoujo-ai. At first I was, like WTF??, but it's kinda cute. O.o
And i'm really sorry for the teacher. Damn, he was a good guy.>.>
anyways, I thought, that the first ep will be worse than this.XD
Oct 24, 2008 6:58 AM
Nov 2007
One thing I thought they might have overlooked was how the girl knew about Hell Correspondence. I have only watched the episode once but I dont ever remember it even being mentioned among the living people before the girl actually uses it.

Ok I admit it was kinda funny how in almost every episode of season 1, these two girls would walk by the main character of the week, "Hey did you hear about this website?" Using that method does it get old after a while so if they want to just go ahead and assume that the girl had heard rumors ahead of time then that is understandable I guess.

On another note someone post when the sub of episode 2 is out.
Oct 24, 2008 7:56 AM
May 2008
off topic; SNoW plz come backkk!!! Nana just cant do the same 'dark n mysterious' song to fit the anime. curse you Sony for dropping her! *typed Sony Japan on Hell's website*

..anyways, the first episode just didnt do the same appeal as it did for the 1st and the 2nd. maybe the kissing scene just turned me off. but i'll give it another chance for the time being.
Oct 24, 2008 8:31 AM

May 2008
mizrock said:
off topic; SNoW plz come backkk!!! Nana just cant do the same 'dark n mysterious' song to fit the anime. curse you Sony for dropping her! *typed Sony Japan on Hell's website*

Sony didn't really drop her, her contract ended and she decided to take a paus from the singing and concentrate on school, however she has been back since 10 April this year but she has changed her stage name to Yukie
Oct 25, 2008 8:36 AM
May 2008
Serenti said:

Sony didn't really drop her, her contract ended and she decided to take a paus from the singing and concentrate on school, however she has been back since 10 April this year but she has changed her stage name to Yukie

oh really? gosh when they say she was no longer listed from Sony and disappeared, everyone was saying she didnt cut it too well and so was dropped (note to self, do not believe in every rumors you've heard). in any case, i'm aware of her stage name change, and i was putting my bet she will still be doing this anime's OP under Yukie, but i was proved wrong after all..

Nana, i love you. i only got you as my avatar. but plz, you sux doing ballads.
Oct 25, 2008 12:57 PM
Dec 2007
Very good intro, just like the first two seasons. OP and ED are great too, apart from that I don't have much more to say, it's very similar to Jigoku Shoujo and Futakomori, a worthy continuation.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 30, 2008 10:46 AM

Jan 2007
Great first episode. Ai's "transformation" sequence was kinda cool. And Bee Ai <3
Oct 30, 2008 11:02 AM

May 2008
mizrock said:
when they say she was no longer listed from Sony and disappeared, everyone was saying she didnt cut it too well and so was dropped (note to self, do not believe in every rumors you've heard).

at least that's what I have heard, but it's possible that the fact that she decided to take a break was a rumor too. b´But if I don't remeber it wrongly that was what has been written in her blogg.. but she could be lying... if shw wrote it that's it. It was such a long time agi >__<"
Oct 30, 2008 12:07 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007

Welcome back, Ai.

I don't use the word often, but this was just epic. What an awesome episode, the atmosphere was just as I hoped it would be. It's so good seeing Ai again. The OP is really nice, I'm definitely getting the full version once it's out. I liked the little animated Vista cursor on the PC, hehe. But when the teacher caught the girl going through his things, when he started writing stuff down in his book, I knew that the book was gonna be emtpy.

The Ippen shinde miru? was so great, it sent a shiver down my spine. It's been a while since I've experienced something like that while watching an anime. I can't wait for more. I'm glad that an experienced group like FTA-Anime picked this up, and they even got some help from Ayu. What else could you wish for. Loved it.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 31, 2008 9:50 AM

Apr 2007
Bee-Ai ruined it for me... The first season was great, the second one ok, but this one is screwed up... Too much wanna-be-funny stuff.
I usually also don't mind some fanservice, but not in an anime that is supposed to be serious...
Oct 31, 2008 10:14 AM

May 2008
the episode was ok, except the part when Enma Ai was in a bee costume...also the outcome was a bit predictable
Oct 31, 2008 10:20 AM

Jul 2008
canis said:
Bee-Ai ruined it for me... The first season was great, the second one ok, but this one is screwed up... Too much wanna-be-funny stuff.
I usually also don't mind some fanservice, but not in an anime that is supposed to be serious...

YEAH I AGREED WITH THAT!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 1, 2008 2:07 AM

Aug 2007
canis said:
Bee-Ai ruined it for me... The first season was great, the second one ok, but this one is screwed up...

That's exactly what i thought! Lame episode =/
Nov 2, 2008 9:56 PM

Nov 2007
Just got around to watching this finally since an archive quality release (Shinsen) came out today. Beautiful HD and softsubs, the way it should be. <3

Anyway, I really liked it. Nice new ED (though not as good as Aizome) and the animation was just gorgeous. Kikuri is as weird as ever, Ai is looking good, and her new appearance sequence was tripping balls.

Really looking forward to seeing how this unfolds.
Nov 3, 2008 9:49 AM
Nov 2008
Peralisc said:
Seems worse than the other seasons.
This is becomming a soap opera. >_<

I won't watch it! I just refuse to watch it! I only watched the other 2 parts because i tought there will be meaning and good reasoning behind all those stupid "send to hell mostly innocent people" episodes.

Watching only one episode and judge it?
Well there are a lot of mystery to be explored
But the anime just don't jump into conclusion and you call it soap Opera?

It'll be slowly peeled I assure...and the Conclusion might be something that move our mind like in 1st and 2nd
Nov 3, 2008 9:53 AM
Nov 2008
BTW
I like OP and ED song in this season most
It suit well with anime that has "Hatred" as a main theme.
Nov 4, 2008 1:18 AM

Jan 2008
When I saw the kissing scene, I said, hmmm, a service for girlxgirl fans? Anyway, the animation is better and also the sound. Well, maybe the sound is better since I was using an earphone.

Eh, blue butterfly? The transformation was more glorious. Maybe it was with all the flowers and what was it? hehehe.

I was sad to see the sensei has to be sent to hell. He was good.

The OP and ED were nice. If to compare the 3 seasons, I like S1 OP better.
LieilaNov 4, 2008 1:22 AM
Nov 4, 2008 6:40 AM

Mar 2008
Faust721 said:
Great first episode. Ai's "transformation" sequence was kinda cool. And Bee Ai <3

wow u call that cool??
i liked the kissing tho XD
Nov 12, 2008 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
Ooh, this episode sure was excellent. I laughed hard at Bee-suit Ai. :D OP and ED are nice as well. Seems like it might even surpass Futakomori if it keeps this up and that's just wonderful. Best "Ippen shinde miru?" yet as well.
Dec 11, 2008 4:47 AM

May 2007
Finally caught up to Mitsuganae. Great to see a fresh new start and Ai's return. The opening song's also nice.

I wonder who's that new boy... new servant?
Apr 1, 2009 7:27 PM

Feb 2009
i hate this episode... don't think that it looks real and great... when she transforms and when she posessed her and so... simply i don't like it!!

about the new servant i think it may be an explanation for him as there was one for everybody!
Apr 10, 2009 12:01 PM

Nov 2007
When I first glanced at the epi, I thought Yamawaro was Kuribayashi Takuma from the 2nd season, (Hell's Child arc) lol.
Apr 21, 2009 2:35 PM

Apr 2008
lol stupid girl, and stupid hate.
May 7, 2009 6:25 AM

Jul 2008
This was so sad,

Ahaha, and that 'yuri' bathing scene was nice. Ai seemed also really cool character now and her new kimono was cute ! ~~

Sep 27, 2009 4:23 PM

Aug 2009
Okay, new things have happened, and I liked it, but sending a teacher into hell because he's like that is really idiotic.

There are some worst teachers than him. Idiot student girl, she didn't know that his teacher is actually good.

Yuri scene with Enma and the girl in the bathroom woot. Her nanjuban has now balls instead of flowers which is kinda cool. :D
Nov 18, 2009 10:25 AM

Apr 2009
I'm a bit confused as to what I think about the episode. I was really looking forward to it when I finished watching Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori. To start off, I wassurprised tht in the beginning, Kikuri was the one speaking, not Wanyudo. I thought "oh, is she the big boss now?"

I gues I was a bit dissappointed in the episode. On the whole, yay for Ai coming back, but what's the big deal with the other girl? And things felt a bit rushed for me, that with everyone getting together so quickly and immediatley going ot with a request. And it really was a bit stupid with the teacher. I mean, why the hell listen to music in class, then order around a teacher and expect not to get in trouble?

The events of this episode would normally strike me, and they did have similar things happen before as well. One person sends another to hell, only to later find out that they weren't bad at all. When the girl found out the teacher wasn't bad, it didn't seem to have that little 'touch' that Jigoku Shoujo normally has. It wasn't bad, but I know they can do better.

There were interesting bit in the episode tohugh. I mean, who's this new guy who joined the group? He kinda looks like Takuma from last season. And lol for Kikury - I wouldn't be surprised if the others took advantage of the fact she can'n go on with her crazines forever. lol.

I'll keep watching the series, after all, the first episode of Futakomori felt like a dissappointment for me too, but then I really enjoyed the series. I really hope this season gets back on track with it's stye and, most importantly, developes that 'finishing touch' which makes it such a good show.
Jan 18, 2010 3:10 PM

Nov 2009
awww poor teacher!!! he wasnt that bad after all =( there's only 1 thing that confused me... is that 1 boy the devil child from season 2??? oh well ill find out eventually i guess...
May 29, 2010 11:44 PM
May 2010
lol....the sound when Kikuri stopped her bike was so funny....that was commonly used in American cartoons for comedic effects

Why did Kikuri have to cosplay?

And that teacher isn't good with words at all....doesn't even know how to read the atmosphere

and i thought there would be a new hell girl with cell phone connection= =
jimmy2027May 30, 2010 12:07 AM
May 31, 2010 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
i liked it! it was a good start~
Oct 3, 2010 1:27 AM
Oct 2009
Ai as a bee?! Do want!
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Nov 1, 2010 3:09 PM

Jul 2010
Well that was quite unexpected...

I didn't liked the Yuri scene, it wasn't needed... she could've just grap her hand or something like that XD I was like wth when I saw Takuma in the bath and when he dropped his "cover" I was like o.O but it's nice to see that he's now a servant of Enma (so he isn't human anymore since he was sent to Hell but was brought back, right?)...

Nice to see Enma but it's annoying Kikuri is still in the season :(

I saw the story with the teacher coming, I just knew he didn't wrote anything at all and he wasn't a bad person... but he was too harsh.. but still, poor teacher
Feb 19, 2011 9:07 PM

Oct 2008
Yay. Ai is back.

But like always, I facepalm myself at the things people sell their soul for.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 14, 2011 5:51 PM

Dec 2010
This is one of the episodes, which I get to like after I think on them for some time(just as many episodes from Futukamori and some of the first season). We see pretty good example why we must not hurry to (mis)judge people around us

New OP, especially the first few seconds that explain about the sending to hell & stuff, are worse than ever. OP song is not as good as it was on previous two seasons. These, the new recruit and the kissing scene probably shocked me at first sight and I couldn't see the episode at its best, but I hope things will go different on next episodes(at least I'll be prepared for the weird stuff). Anyway, at its best, this anime was the best for me because of the atmosphere mainly, but the drama can be enough too. I hope there'll be some of it these two, as the episodes passes.
Jan 23, 2012 11:41 AM

Dec 2011
lonehunter88 said:
hmm honestly, i didnt notice ren blushing until i saw this discussion and watched the first episode again.. the quality on veoh wasnt that good ^^;
well, i don't think it's really yaoi, but it does seem awkward.. about enma's kiss, i have to agree it's mainly fanservice.. but hey, it also makes the show special. nobody wants to see a lame boring possession.
about the leaders of the underworld in jigoku shoujo, mainly portrayed is the spider, who is probably possessing kikuri out of convenience. i dont think enma ai is considered a leader.. the spider demon is just using her to gather his hell army. wanyuudon probably called her 'enma sama' out of respect, and at that time, kikuri was just a little girl enma picked up, never expecting the spider to possess her. thus, enma ai was her master. this explains the 'sama' denomination.
other than this, we have hints of a higher power in the second episode, which seals the souls of enma's loved ones. anyways, let's just let the series explain the story.
i dont think we have enma again just because the fans love her. she's the hell girl, and the series just doesnt make sense without her. i was sooooo disappointed that she died in the 2nd season, and thought there wouldnt be another sequel. i was thinking, if there was, kikuri might be the next hell girl, and that would really be hell on earth ^^; but then again, it's the common tradition in animes to have the main character all the way.
about the summoning, i'm not sure about this voodoo or demonology stuff, but according to ren, the kid and hone onna's discussion, it might be just for a physical body that's easier to move.
my inference is that enma ai wants yuzuki to act as a damper/passive force against her friends' hatred, to help them in their judgements, as did tsugumi n hajime in the 2nd season. fyi, mitsuganae means 3 person seated facing together, meaning there should be another main character other than yuzuki, or it could also mean the relationship and development between enma, the person who requests enma ai's redemption, and yuzuki in every episode. tsugumi is also not dead yet, so there's a chance she will appear this season too.

Before I write my own opinion, I think I'll just quote you and say I agree with everything you're saying here, lonehunter88. Very nice post.

seekster said:
Comments made while watching episode 1:

Ah well at least now we may find out what pi is completely.

A nice start for season 3.

Your post made me literally laugh out loud for the first time in a really, REALLY long time. Thanks for the humor to this!

Now for my own stuff (all imho since I won't put "imho" after each point):

Hmm... To address the named "yuri scene", As pointed out before, I don't think this was yuri but a ritual scene. At the same time, however, it can surely be called "fanservice"... just not yuri (though it was probably made to appear yuri at first).

To address the "yaoi scene", I'm pretty sure that Ren-san was blushing because the boy was naked, not because he was attracted to him in any way. Watch some more anime and you will see that this is an oft-recurring element.

I like ojo-sama's new kimono -- best one yet! ...And I forgot the rest of what I wanted to post b/c I'm too busy thinking about the named "yuri scene"... something about the plot being good and something about Kikuri and something else about me liking the OP and something about how sad this is and something about my predictions for the series and ...stuff.

Anyway,
Perfect Episode; 6/5 ★★★★✶

Signature:
Jan 28, 2012 7:19 AM

Aug 2009
WHAT A FUCKING STUPID LITTLE BITCH!!! T__________T

SHE WAS OVERREACTING WAY TOO MUCH!!
COMPLAINING ABOUT MIDDLE SCHOOL, WAIT TILL SHE GOT TO HS OR COLLEGE! -________-

HE WAS SUCH A NICE TEACHER!!! T___________T
HE DIDNT DESERVE IT AT ALL!!! T____________T
I WISH I HAD A TEACHER LIKE THAT! T_______________T
Jan 29, 2012 11:09 AM

Aug 2007
Nice beginning of the third season. suspense, mystery and impulsive decisions. I really want to know what happens next
Apr 3, 2012 6:52 PM

Jul 2011
Suppose I am in the minority here, but I wondered in season one how they would keep the concept fresh when they were just rehashing the same thing over and over (until the final episodes), then season 2 came and I came to the conclusion that rehashing was their goal. Well episode 1 from season 3 is an odd change of pace, it did not suit my personal tastes but at the very least it was different, but I do wonder how quickly this show will fall back into it's established "routine".

May 1, 2012 3:18 PM

Jul 2011
rekindledflame said:
Suppose I am in the minority here, but I wondered in season one how they would keep the concept fresh when they were just rehashing the same thing over and over (until the final episodes), then season 2 came and I came to the conclusion that rehashing was their goal. Well episode 1 from season 3 is an odd change of pace, it did not suit my personal tastes but at the very least it was different, but I do wonder how quickly this show will fall back into it's established "routine".

im with you on that one.... imho this episode felt rushed i got confused and didnt understand what was going on between emma and that girl and that boy from season 2??? hopefully the next few episodes explain
Aug 9, 2012 3:08 PM

May 2012
Quite interesting start of the new season with this first episode! Good that Ai is back and doing her usual business! A couple new characters have been added like the yellow doll/Yamawaro and Kikuri is also in it but now she's a doll in this season so it will be quite creepy!

The bath scene was quite interesting, so now Ai lives inside that girl to have a body or just use that girl her power, quite confusing currently but I'm sure it will clear over time! Though it's quite interesting the girl Ai came in contact with can see what the dolls owner does, so that can be quite a big deal for the whole story!

The transformation scene was also quite interesting, so she's a butterfly that will erupt every time a string is pulled so Ai can get her power out, or something like that. It was rather disturbing but interesting and than with the teacher was quite funny! Ai's new kimino is quite lovely too, though I still prefer the first one above all!

To review this episode a bit, the teacher was quite having the hard love, he was acting like a dick but well still didn't think it was needed for him to be sent to hell as he actually didn't do anything wrong other than trying to scare the students!

Both OP and ED where quite nice, Seems like this season will have a higher value given to a whole Story rather than individual story's!

Great start of the new season I must say! I hope it will be as good as the second though with a bit more story telling I assume!
RafaelDeJonghAug 9, 2012 7:01 PM
Sep 18, 2012 3:41 PM

Apr 2011
It's so funny, reading through this whole thread, on regards of a possible gay/yuri scene. I and like others, believe it was only a ritual, but to us viewer's, its a extra fan service. This season starts off differently from its predecessors, Ai looks more human, the way she tries to be cute and funny.

Now to the episode itself. I can't say, I'm trill about a 4th doll to the cast, maybe because I'm bias against boys, than another girl. The student who cursed the teacher, I can understand her frustration, but she overdid with sending people to hell. A person life is precious and I hope this series emphasis it. The teacher on the other hand, he really needs a better approach at teaching. Kids at these ages, are sensitive to trivial matters and make it a big deal.

NO more transformation scenes please! Takes up time.
Sep 23, 2012 12:00 AM

Jan 2012
wtf did I just watch?

magical girl jigoku shoujo? with a hint of yaoi and yuri + same old predictable plot?

does not compute...
Oct 8, 2012 10:32 PM

Mar 2012
LOL People have their Yaoi and Yuri goggles set way too high! As a big yuri fan, I was disappointed for that yuri kiss as I know it was a troll yuri. Haha! Well, it's still too early to tell, I guess. But I have a feeling that it's gonna be a.
Aside from that kiss, after 400 years, I think Ai deserves a friend. I know Hone Onna and the gang were with her all along, but I think she needs a friend. But I think that will contradict to the "Thou shall not open your heart" thing.

As for the Yaoi, it was hardly Yaoi. If you guys noticed, the naked boy was staring at Ren like he knew who Ren was.

They definitely did a different take on the OP this season.
Jan 13, 2013 2:42 AM

Jun 2012
I was very excited to say how awesome the season opener was but the first page ruined the mood. People stfu seriously. Especially the one who started the thread t-.-t
Mar 3, 2013 3:32 PM

Oct 2012
This new season, I think, will be the best one so far. I love Ai's new yukata even in the back its tied to look like a piece of candy. This is going to be a great show time to sit back and enjoy.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.