Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2012 11:16 AM
Jul 2010
If this gets adapted diligently in line with the light novel, then he gets into bed with several of the characters which makes it quite interesting because this has always been a golden rule where Harems do not go near (unless it's H).

With a character who isn't a jack-5 pussy and a guy who actually takes advantage of the fact that he's from the future, we're looking at what could potentially be a breakthrough for this genre.

I'd upload the LN scans but it's against the rules to post H Images here so I'll just leave that be and ya'll will have to take my word for it and wait to see how the series pans out.
Jul 12, 2012 8:48 PM

Sep 2010
I would really appreciate a PM with a link to the LN if its translated
Jul 13, 2012 2:37 AM
Jul 2010
Untranslated I'm afraid.
Jul 13, 2012 6:11 PM

Mar 2008
Code-Zero's holding a poll to select his next project on Baka-Tsuki in August, and Nobuna is one of the options, go vote for it there.
Jul 15, 2012 12:32 PM
Feb 2012
Tayau said:
If this gets adapted diligently in line with the light novel, then he gets into bed with several of the characters which makes it quite interesting because this has always been a golden rule where Harems do not go near (unless it's H).

I'd upload the LN scans but it's against the rules to post H Images here so I'll just leave that be and ya'll will have to take my word for it and wait to see how the series pans out.

I'm pretty sure he will not be bedding any of the female characters, not even Nobuna...
1) The anime isn't harem, unlike the LN.
2) There are way too many examples of animes being converted from an eroge, in which the MC has sex with every female CREATURE, and in the anime with nobody at all. The ones that come to my mind are Chaos;Head (same studio with Oda Nobuna ^^), Tears to Tiara, Utawarerumono, Koihime Musou. Not mentioning that even animes like Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai have lost their H-scenes when being converted into anime..

Give up on this anime having H-scenes.
Jul 15, 2012 12:33 PM
Jul 2010
doruk_kara said:
Tayau said:

I'm pretty sure he will not be bedding any of the female characters, not even Nobuna...
2) There are way too many examples of animes being converted from an eroge, in which the MC has sex with every female CREATURE, and in the anime with nobody at all. The ones that come to my mind are Chaos;Head (same studio with Oda Nobuna ^^), Tears to Tiara, Utawarerumono, Koihime Musou. Not even mentioning that even animes like Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawai Wake ga nai have lost their H-scenes when being converted into anime..

You misunderstood. My intent wasn't for H-Scenes, it was in regards to the potential of the series breaking the general harem boundaries. And believe it or not, there's very much a possibility that this will be one of the best harems to air in a long time simply if it dedicates itself to the source material.

and for the record, OreImo has no H scenes in the LN thus far, and The Neighbours Club Blu Ray was completely uncensored w/nipples etc.
Jul 15, 2012 2:42 PM
Jul 2012
I hear what your saying but this might have a harem but in the way where the other girls like him but its a PG-13 show so there wont be any past the regular harem boundaries id be happy for him to just get with Oda which seems pretty clear at this point but i doubt they will do anything more then a kiss with the main guy like most normal harems.
Jul 16, 2012 11:30 AM

Apr 2008
doruk_kara said:
Tayau said:

2) There are way too many examples of animes being converted from an eroge, in which the MC has sex with every female CREATURE, and in the anime with nobody at all. The ones that come to my mind are Chaos;Head (same studio with Oda Nobuna ^^), Tears to Tiara, Utawarerumono, Koihime Musou. Not mentioning that even animes like Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai have lost their H-scenes when being converted into anime..

Eh?
Oda Nobuna has a ero-ge?
can you send me a link please?
Jul 17, 2012 12:22 PM
Jul 2010
keiji09 said:
doruk_kara said:
Tayau said:

Eh?
Oda Nobuna has a ero-ge?
can you send me a link please?

It does not. It's based on a Light Novel series.
Jul 17, 2012 4:10 PM

Jun 2010
Can you send me some scans please.
Jul 17, 2012 10:08 PM
Oct 2010
....................why are they wearing Bra?
Jul 18, 2012 2:23 PM
Jul 2010
-MgZ_ said:

Guess I'll PM you when I find the time to upload
Jul 19, 2012 7:00 AM

Jun 2010
Tayau said:
-MgZ_ said:

Guess I'll PM you when I find the time to upload
Thanks!
Jul 23, 2012 10:32 AM

Mar 2008
Quick note: Reaper set up the vote ahead of time, so if anyone wants to see the novel translated, feel free to vote here:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5160&p=152756#p152756
Jul 24, 2012 2:23 PM

Mar 2008
Quick update, Reaper derped and reset the votes while adding options, so anyone who did vote, please go back and re-vote.
Jul 27, 2012 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
They could just go with the Princess Lover route where they had 2 episodes of sex in the OVA.

I don't remember any other anime that remotely did something like that.
Jul 27, 2012 1:03 PM
Jul 2010
Tachii said:
They could just go with the Princess Lover route where they had 2 episodes of sex in the OVA.

I don't remember any other anime that remotely did something like that.

Lol this I would dig.
Jul 27, 2012 1:10 PM

Jan 2008
*sigh*
Jul 28, 2012 2:00 AM

Jan 2010
Just watched 3 episodes in and I felt like this series is a sleeper hit. Beaultiful art, great line of characters, and good plot. I like the fact that the main character is someone who do something to change the past rather than sitting around to wait for something to happen.
Jul 28, 2012 11:54 AM
Jul 2010
polke45 said:
Just watched 3 episodes in and I felt like this series is a sleeper hit. Beaultiful art, great line of characters, and good plot. I like the fact that the main character is someone who do something to change the past rather than sitting around to wait for something to happen.

This exactly. MC isn't some puny wimp in a harem he doesn't want to be in. He can get pussy and he knows it.

MannyCalavera said:
*sigh*

Sighing is not admirable, young padawan.
Jul 29, 2012 11:45 AM

Mar 2012
MannyCalavera said:
*sigh*

Even though it's highly unlikely the anime will take this direction anyway, the LN's, at least through volume 5, hardly have any harem antics.

In the early stages, Sagara was indeed looking to potentially build a harem, but following volume 2, he's only had eyes for Nobuna, and their romance definitely plays a fairly large role in the development of the story. Yes, there are a number of girls that like him, but aside from the occasional boob fondling and rare perverted fantasies by the MC, the harem aspect is rather muted. It's certainly no Highschool DxD or anything of that nature.

I definitely consider the LN's much more of a romance than a harem, particularly in the later volumes. So those worrying that the show will eventually devolve into endless harem hijinks certainly shouldn't.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

283 by Rurihime »»
Mar 5, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.