Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 7, 2012 11:54 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suprisingly, the new OP wasn't too bad, but I preferred the previous one. Momoi fan service was great nuff said. I hate dogs in real life but the dog in this episode was waaayyy cute! Aomine dominating Kagami in their short 1 vs 1 shows just how Aomine took the title as Teikou's Ace. Also, the table at the restaurant had to have been the most awkward one I'd ever seen!
JantianJul 7, 2012 12:08 PM
Jul 7, 2012 12:23 PM

Apr 2012
I prefer the old OP, too.
Can't wait for the next ep. Must see Aomine in action.
Jul 7, 2012 12:46 PM
Apr 2012

I prefered the old opening, but this one if also good...the shots in this one are more exciting....
I think the old ending was better though...
Jul 7, 2012 12:52 PM

Jan 2012
Orientalfairy said:

From what I recall everything except the time Tetsuya #2 appears has pretty much been loyal to the manga.
Jul 7, 2012 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
Not too fond of the opening, I think I kept my hopes too high, I guess.
The ending was ok.

I still can't stand Momoi, I just don't like her :| I'm not too fond of bubbly girls that act like her >>

WAITING A WEEK IS A PAIN!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2012 12:57 PM

May 2008

Me afterwards

I love Aomine so much it hurts.

Jul 7, 2012 1:02 PM

Aug 2010
Man this episode was awesome...first half was soo funny and second half was pretty serious past remincing

I lold at Kuroko dropping Kagami because he was heavy.

how all of them had to eat at the same restaurant was hilarious.

Kise: "Yesterday's enemy today's friend"...Midori: "I just lost to him today" lol

I was rofling with Kagami and the dog and when Kuroko was holding the dog and chasing him.

When Kuroko died in the pool...I died laughing

How Kuroko won Momoi's heart was hilarious...but man Kuroko is lucky being hugged like that.

And when momoi said: "finally the barely B coach Riko-san" ROFL...it was nice seeing a slightly long hair riko in the ED

I was surprised at the Kuroko-Aomine combo in middle school...so that must be what Kise meant when he said that Kagami will change since he is like Aomine.
Jul 7, 2012 1:06 PM

Aug 2009
I love this anime SOOOO MUCH! ;~;

Its strange! I usually watch shounens with supernatural fightning, or shoujo's with romance, but this show is basically just about basketball and I LOVE it!

Horray for new OP and ED!!! *O*

And what would I give to see the Generation of Miracles play once again ;~;
Jul 7, 2012 1:06 PM

Apr 2012
It was a really good episode. I thought the OP was decent, and also preferred the old one. The ED was good in my opinion, really liked how it sounded. Haha, I'm glad they didn't skip most of the manga, especially with the table scene. Tetsuya #2 is just so cute! ♥

I hope we can see more cutscenes of the 'Generation of Miracles' from the past, so happy we got to see a little of Mursakibara and Akashi! *Q*

黒子のバスケ, こうすけ@ついった
Jul 7, 2012 1:08 PM

Dec 2011
One of my most favorite eps eva, <333 The comedy was great!

I luved the moments in the restaurant
Kuroko Puppy moee ♥♥♥♥ almost died of cuteness (An lol Kagami)
Momoi's cute fanservice and Popsicle love? xD
Another flashback of the GOM (HIROSHI!!)
And AOMINE RAWR!

It was a greeeat break episode before it starts to get intense again, Dont Wana wait Dx NANDE?
Jul 7, 2012 1:11 PM

Dec 2011
I really love post game episodes!
They always happen at every sports anime, celebrating.
What a nice tension between Kise, Kuroko, Kagami, and Midorima.

Now, now, that dog is a nice addition, the mascot of Seirin, Tetsuya No. 2!!!
Momoi is also great. Love her personality.

Of course, A one on one between Kagami and Aomine.
It is so one sided, since Kagami is still injured.
Heh, so there is a big rivalry between the two of them, since they were/are both Kuroko's light.

Cannot wait for the next match. I wonder what punches would Aomine bring us.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2012 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
I prefer previous OP, but this one is not bad too.ED in other hand is definitely better than previous IMO.

And wow, Aomine seems fast as light, literally.I want to see how Kagami and Kuroko will defeat him :o
Jul 7, 2012 1:12 PM

Feb 2010
I really enjoyd new op/ed (especially ed), I think they are better than old ones. About ep, they changed the way Kuroko found Tetsu#2 but it wasnt too bad. I really like Momoi and her attitude to Kuroko. Her love story make me laugh everytime. And Aomine, he is really annoying (unlike manga, he was cool ;~;). I really want to see player #7!

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 7, 2012 1:16 PM
Apr 2012
Chrischunn said:
Orientalfairy said:

From what I recall everything except the time Tetsuya #2 appears has pretty much been loyal to the manga.

True true...but hopefuly it won't affect the rest of show (Although I doubt it will)
Jul 7, 2012 1:17 PM
Apr 2012
Kurimu-chan said:
Not too fond of the opening, I think I kept my hopes too high, I guess.
The ending was ok.

I still can't stand Momoi, I just don't like her :| I'm not too fond of bubbly girls that act like her >>

WAITING A WEEK IS A PAIN!

I agree...I don't like Momoi either...I prefer Riko
And yes...waiting for another week is too painful...
Jul 7, 2012 1:18 PM

Mar 2011
Aomine finally makes his cameo, I see.
Fantastic episode though, I was smiling throughout the whole thing. Definitely one of my favorites.

5/5
Jul 7, 2012 1:25 PM

Jan 2012
The opening and ending were both decent, nothing too spectacular, definitely loved the 1st ones better.
Jul 7, 2012 1:36 PM

Aug 2011
More Granrodeo! Loved the op. Ed was cool too.

Riko > Momoi

Aomine's being Aomine. Can't wait to see them really play eachother.

Oh God, it's Kamiya Hiroshi.

Jul 7, 2012 2:15 PM

Mar 2012
New OP and ED were good. This ED is better than the 1st imo.

Kuroko chasing Kagami with the dog was hilarious.
Jul 7, 2012 2:26 PM

Sep 2011

lmfao!

loved the new ending
badass Aomineeeee~~~~~~ can't.get.enough!
Jul 7, 2012 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
I liked it, but somehow that new OP seems too "static" to me. Not enough action. Also Taniyama Kishow's voice sounds quite... funky in this song. :D

Gosh Momoi really irritates me. She exist just for fanservice, is cliché and doesn't have any actual interesting character. You can found girls like this in almost every anime. Riko is much better character in my opinion.

Was kinda sad that they haven't shown close up of Kuroko with Tetsuya 2nd on top of his had (like it was in manga), it could be really cute. ^^ Animation was bit rough this time, I hope next time it will get better.
Jul 7, 2012 3:10 PM

Apr 2011
isnaria said:
I liked it, but somehow that new OP seems too "static" to me. Not enough action. Also Taniyama Kishow's voice sounds quite... funky in this song. :D

Gosh Momoi really irritates me. She exist just for fanservice, is cliché and doesn't have any actual interesting character. You can found girls like this in almost every anime. Riko is much better character in my opinion.

Was kinda sad that they haven't shown close up of Kuroko with Tetsuya 2nd on top of his had (like it was in manga), it could be really cute. ^^ Animation was bit rough this time, I hope next time it will get better.

Well. Momoi does serve a special purpose later on with her ability, but I won't spoil it.
Jul 7, 2012 3:22 PM

Nov 2011
Was that a husky? Who abandons those?

New characters introduced, along with new OP/ED songs. Can't say I find any of them peculiarly interesting, but Aomine seems like a much better character than Midorima.

And I just realized their names are all color coded, with corresponding hair/iris, with the exception of Kuroko being black because he's a shadow or whatnot. Quite slow of me.
Jul 7, 2012 3:25 PM

Jul 2010
I miss the old OP/ED already but I'm sure the new ones will grow on me! I'm glad we got to see the other members of the Generation of Miracles though. The Kuroko look-a-like dog is soooo cute and Kagami's fear of dogs is equally adorable! I prefer Riko to Momoi too, but I thought the flashback showing how Momoi fell in love with Kuroko was pretty funny. XD I can't wait for more Kagami vs Aomine next episode!
Jul 7, 2012 3:54 PM

Aug 2011
Liked the episode. A good transition episode, showing Aomine and Momoi.

I laughted so much when Kagami started hiding from Tetsuya #2.

Great ED, OP good as well, but I prefer "Can do". I just don't get one thing,

Jul 7, 2012 4:39 PM

May 2011
Aoimine has come!

Can't wait for the battle
Jul 7, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2010
Absolutely loved Momoi. This episode itself was great, too.

Loved the new OP and ED.

Jul 7, 2012 4:57 PM

Apr 2011
About the new opening and ending, no offense but i don't like the opening that much but it's okay to me...

OMG, they do change the plot of the anime because tetsuya #2 already appeared :'(

but, even though they changed the plot, i really love this episode...

wait!!! wait!! one more thing, WHY MOMOI IS HUGGING MY KUROKO-KUN!!! >:(

Jul 7, 2012 5:02 PM

Jan 2012
They did a great job at introducing my favorite two characters in the manga:D
Jul 7, 2012 5:36 PM

Aug 2008
I liked the previous OP better but I like this ED better
The cast is a complete rainbow, let's imagine the basket ball being the orange. (the hair)
omg, nakai kazuya! <3
KuriniJul 7, 2012 5:57 PM
Jul 7, 2012 5:39 PM
Mar 2012
I found most of episode 14 to be quite humorous! I found the while scene with Kuroko 2 and Kagami to be really adorable!
But when they threw in the fanservice I was sorta like 'Oh god. . . . Avert eyes' xD But it wasn't that horrible. I just never really liked fanservice that much :3
Jul 7, 2012 6:02 PM
Jun 2009
Great to see the okonomiyaki part, I thought they will cut it cuz it was in the cd drama.

New Opening and Ending, not use to the song yet but I like how they show all the GoM and some flashbacks.

Episode 14 is an episode to remember! Though they do some changes but still its a minor change so its ok. (This what you got from reading the manga and memorizing everything in it. LOL)

I love how this show is full of awesome seiyuu. Sakurai character is a win too! <3

Over all awesome episode.
Jul 7, 2012 6:25 PM

Jun 2010
THE NEW OP ROCKS OMYGOD.

They showed Akashi, Murasakibara and Kiyoshi. YEEEEEES! Im 100% positive that there will be a season 2. Production I.G rocks \m/

But the thing is that new OP is too much of a spoiler for those who doesn't read the Manga. I bet they are wondering who is that new guy with Seirin's uniform in the OP >_>.

Kise: Im already pretty full so Im fine with what we already have.
Midorima: Im surprised you could eat that ****

Lol the restaurant scene is hilarious.

Ah. This is not actually Tetsuya #2's real entrance but I guess it won't really change the story that much. Maybe they just make him appear earlier to bring more viewers into the Anime.

My fav scene. Momoi at the pool <3 Momoi too cute!

Daaaaaaaaaamn. AKASHI TALKED IN THE FLASHBACK. HE IS BEING VOICED BY KAMIYA HIROSHI. AAAAAAAAAAH. Im so fucking excited. Can't they just release like 50 ep a day.

Aomine badassssssss! My fav player in GoM!

The ending is good too. They showed the long-haired Riko. I wonder how far will they go in season 1.
Jul 7, 2012 6:49 PM

Feb 2012
Definitely preferred the first OP, but the new ED isn't bad.

This was a good comedy relief episode. I just want someone to slap Kagami afterwards so he realizes you shouldn't try playing when your legs are out of commission. Stubborn man.

Also THAT DOG HAS FINALLY APPEARED! Cute as hell.
Jul 7, 2012 6:54 PM

May 2008
Lol at how they all eat at the same place . Midorima is just so badass lolol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 7, 2012 7:20 PM
Jan 2012

OH MY GOD, how far are they willing to foreshadow? Notice the shadow's necklace-ring.
Jul 7, 2012 7:30 PM

Jun 2009
The new OP and ED were good, but I still prefer the previous ones. I might like them after seeing them for a few more episodes.

The dog made the whole episode for me, I was literally crying when Kuroko chased Kagami with he dog lololol
Jul 7, 2012 7:50 PM

Jan 2011
episodes like this were i hope this show goes far longer then 24-26 eps! as funny as this was who could leave such a dog ;_;?!

new op and ed were nice still like my Can Do! though
Jul 7, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
katsu044 said:
episodes like this were i hope this show goes far longer then 24-26 eps!

Would probably have a second season that's just half as long, and/or OVAs.
Jul 7, 2012 8:29 PM

Apr 2012
I really enjoyed this episode. It's kind of a relaxing episode after the breath-taking basketball games.
I laughed so much during this episode! Especially where Kagami's afraid of dogs lol. I can actually relate because I'm afraid of them too.
Momoi's cute, the boobs are too distracting for me but yeah she's okay and poor Riko who's barely B :P

Oh, and they had a new OP and ED, I also prefer the first one but the new one's okay, I guess and as for the ED, I prefer this one over the previous one.

I just love everything in this episode. Even in the awkward table scene and everything.
Too excited for next week!

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Jul 7, 2012 8:44 PM

May 2009
Oh, the puppy finally makes its appearance!
Jul 7, 2012 9:14 PM
May 2011
OMG MOMOI.
Poor coach Aida. LOLOL.
I KNOW THIS ISN'T A ROMANCE ANIME, but did anyone feel HyuugaxAida vibes?
The pool scene and the preview? hurhurh they're so cutte. DD:

AND WOW Aomine is so coool. But I love Kagami to bits so; NO, AOMINE. D:<
Jul 7, 2012 10:52 PM

Oct 2010
You know, i thought i was gonna hate this show, but i changed my mind about that rather quickly.

The puppy is so cute~~

I for one like the new opening. Rock's my kind of thing anywho~

But do i spy two new characters from kuroko's team? The purple haired guy looks rather attractive >w< And i dont think i've ever seen a character with heterochromia before~

Can't wait for the next episode~

Jul 8, 2012 12:08 AM

Aug 2010
Which chapter is this episode?
Jul 8, 2012 1:03 AM

Mar 2011
Momoi is very cute,Aomine is a beast can't wait for the next ep.
Jul 8, 2012 1:59 AM

Jun 2007
The OP's song isn't as good as the first one, but it's pretty cool looking at all the Teiko's members..

Barion-Zara said:
Chap 36~39..

I am pretty sure they took out some scenes from the manga.. I remember there's one chap about Taiga accepted No.2.. And if I'm not mistaken, Momoi and Taiga have not meet yet till their official match.
Jul 8, 2012 2:30 AM

Jun 2010
Kaguya said:
The OP's song isn't as good as the first one, but it's pretty cool looking at all the Teiko's members..

Barion-Zara said:
Chap 36~39..

I am pretty sure they took out some scenes from the manga.. I remember there's one chap about Taiga accepted No.2.. And if I'm not mistaken, Momoi and Taiga have not meet yet till their official match.

It's 36, 38 and 39. They skipped 37.
Jul 8, 2012 3:50 AM

May 2010
Ugh i think i just died hearing Aomine voice *.* Suwabe~samaaaaa >w< and it such a good thing that Akashi showed his face :'D oh and
Jul 8, 2012 4:39 AM

May 2010
The new ending song sounded a bit like wired life from the start but it gradually changed its tone,its good~~ the same goes for the opening song.Aomine will be a awesome character imo.
Jul 8, 2012 5:03 AM

Oct 2011
I was expecting "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh", when Kagami said that he can't stand dogs.

Kuroko's playboy, only nice girls stick to him ; D.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.